[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] When A Snail Falls in Love 如果蜗牛有爱情

sugarplum892

photo Snail 38.jpg

Details:

Title: 如果蜗牛有爱情 / Rúguǒ wōniú yǒu àiqíng
English title: When A Snail Falls in Love
Genre: Crime, Modern, Love
Director: Zhang Kai Zhou (Love Me If You Dare, Battle of Changsha)
Episodes: 21

Adapted Novel: When A Snail Loves 如果蜗牛有爱情 by Ding Mo (When He Comes, Close Your Eyes 他来了请闭眼, Memory Lost 美人为馅 )

Production Period: April 10 2016
Broadcast Date: October 24, 2016

Cast:

Wang Kai

Wang Zi Wen

Guo Xiao Ran

Synopsis:

Detective Ji Bai and new criminal profiler Xu Xu may seem like an awkward teacher-student pair at first glance, yet they are actually the best partners in the police force, solving one crime after another. Ji Bai slowly falls in love with Xu Xu, yet she is a girl who is as slow as a snail when it comes to love. Just as Xu Xu starts to reciprocate Ji Bai's feelings, the dormant "Angel's Killer" reappears.

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OST:

Additional Links:

When A Snail Loves 如果蜗牛有爱情 Viki English Subbed Episodes

When A Snail Loves 如果蜗牛有爱情 Novel Translations

When He Comes Close Your Eyes 他来了请闭眼 Official Drama Thread

Wang Kai Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

Wow wow wow, another novel by Ding Mo is going to be adapted into a drama? And Wang Kai is in the cast? Is he going to be the lead now? Super excited! :w00t: :lol:

But 2017? Oh dear, this is gonna be a long wait :sweatingbullets:

I just finished reading the novel two days ago since I knew Kaikai will be the lead.

Ji Bai is a very attractive character, I like him a lot. Taking Ji Bai into account, now Kaikai has played 4 police officers ... I'm also looking forward to the female lead (Xu Xu) (to me personally, Song Yi who played Yu Manli in "The Disguiser" fits the role very well?) and the supporting female character (Yao Meng).

Oh I heard this novel by Ding Mo is awesome too! It's so cool that a drama adaption is on its way. Good that Wang Kai is going to lead this drama, I was a bit worried that his recent scandal would affect his chances. Excited about he unfilled spot of the female lead. I quite like the idea of having Song Yi (Yu Manli in the Disguiser) pairing up with Wang Kai. If Sebrina Chen (undead bride/Yue Qi Luo in Wuxin the monster killer) wasn't so still young in age, she would have been great too.

Hai friends...can u plese tell me the link for the original novel with the chinesee language..i really wanna read it with help from google translet..i just finish chapter 45 from the lovely blog by tiffy..but i just want to know the next part while iam waiting for the next part with english translation from tiffy..thx u before for your help...

I wish u had a wonderful monday and merry xmas and happy new year

22 hours ago, miss_bianca_stv said:

Hai friends...can u plese tell me the link for the original novel with the chinesee language..i really wanna read it with help from google translet..i just finish chapter 45 from the lovely blog by tiffy..but i just want to know the next part while iam waiting for the next part with english translation from tiffy..thx u before for your help...

I wish u had a wonderful monday and merry xmas and happy new year

Hi Bianca, you could try this site ==>  http://www.chenwangbook.com/yanqing/ruguowoniuyouaiqing/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

Ah, sorry I missed those two words.  Thanks for pointing that out!

Haha no problem! I would be very happy if she will be the lead.

Looking forwoad for her and Wang Kai's performance in Ode to Joy!

Thanks for Tinkiebell letting me know about this upcoming drama. I wish Wang Kai and co the best of luck. I hope they find a great female lead and they have good chemistry with each other . Chemistry is so very important to me when I'm watching a drama hopefully it will go really well. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived