Cast:

Tsou Cheng-En

Queen

River Huang

Fabien

Tang Zhen-gang

Figaro

Synopsis:

Ten years ago, “Rage Boys” was the hottest boy band in Asia. As the group leader, Zhen-Ying Kang was every girl’s dream guy. But just when the band rose to superstardom, Zhen-Ying fell in love with the band manager’s daughter—An-An Yuan. When the paparazzi showed up, not only did Zhen-Ying decide to admit he fell in love with An-An, he also said he was going to quit the boy band and leave the entertainment business! What he didn’t expect was, after going through all that, An-An decided to breakup with him. That year, Zheng-Ying lost both his career and the love of his life… Zhe-Xuan Jiang was also a member of the boy band, but was by far the least talented and least popular member of the group. But he loved performing and he couldn’t forgive Zhen-Ying for quitting “Rage Boys.” After they disbanded, Zhe-Xuan’s exceptionally strong desire to succeed and his perseverance finally paid off; he eventually became one of the most popular celebrities in the Chinese music industry. After ten years, Zhen-Ying now owns a French and Italian restaurant and has a daughter. He has always regretted how his first love came to an end, but, after ten years, the two former lovers met once again…

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Wu Szu Shien - Flying WIth You

Ada Jin - Reflection

Nan Zi Han - I Have Your Back

Yangqi Yu - I'll Give You Everything

Additional Links:

Be With Me 舞吧舞吧在一起 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Be With Me 舞吧舞吧在一起 Raw Episodes

Be With Me 舞吧舞吧在一起 Official Facebook

Be With Me 舞吧舞吧在一起 Official Website

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Why are the info for this drama is so hard to find? Anyway, I started watching the first episode and I kind of like it.

Spoiler

The part where they meet again made me squeal. Haha! Gosh! It's making me excited. It still makes me wonder who is the mother of his child.

It's weird. I cannot find the character profile for the main lead. If someone can help translate their character profile. Please do so.

22090054763_e3d16301d4_b.jpg

21899498334_cd63125ee5_b.jpg

23336811801_f4e29eb835_b.jpg

22533365231_20708cc5aa_b.jpg

I just noticed that therr's only 2 episodes available and tomorrow would be the 3rd one.

This would be another Taiwanese drama that I have to painfully wait for a week for just an episose. :tears:

Spoiler

Does anybody knows what happened to the 5th member of the group.

I've seen what happened to the 4 members.

The leader became a restaurant owner.

One became an artist who goes on variety show (a cameo from Harry Chang!), the only one who is still good friends with the male lead.

One became a superstar (who I think is in love with the female lead) and surprisingly still in contact with her.

One became the manager of the superstar.

And the last one is missing. I haven't seen him in the two episodes except for 10 years ago scenes.

I still need to watch more episodes to remember all their complicated names.

@xiashenghan here is a rough translation of the previews:

Episode 2 preview:

Why does your tone turn cold when Kang Jin Yong(?) is mentioned?

You can be mad at me, you can ignore me, but can you not pretend that I am a stranger?

I am mad at myself for always remembering that promise from 10 years ago. Always thinking about the past, this only slows(?)/ freezes(?) my own pace.  Things that are useless, should be deleted.

Cannot I not lose you anymore?

Episode 3 preview:

What's the point of Jiang ?? being successful?  The look in An An's eyes is the same when she sees him.

It was my decision back then to stay in America to study dancing.  It has nothing to do with Kang Jin Yong.

Why are you speaking for him?

That's because you've never tried hard.  An An doesn't know your thoughts/intentions. 

Happy new year everyone!^^

@endeavor

This would be the first drama that I have seen him. Well, all the actors I'm watching in the Taiwanese dramas are all new to me.

Anyways, he gives major feels also. Too bad he's not the OTP. He gives me that 2nd male lead syndrome badly.

@LavelyShai

The story is nice. The OTP looks good together. Major feels but it's the same with the 2nd male lead. They're also cute together.

Spoiler

So far, it makes you wonder who is the mother of the kid.

There's something I don't understand, how come the daughter has 10 years old? Does this mean he cheated on her back then? it doesn't make sense...10 years is how long they've been separated, so who ever the mother is it was during the same period they were dating right? 

@amoresperros

It hasn't been explained in detail but I have a feeling that she's not really his kid or could be he adopted her or something. Hopefully they'll explain it soon but so far they're only focusing the story on the trio: Yuan An An, Kang Zhen Ying and Jiang ??

I still need to get used to their names.

On 1/5/2016 at 7:13 AM, amoresperros said:

There's something I don't understand, how come the daughter has 10 years old? Does this mean he cheated on her back then? it doesn't make sense...10 years is how long they've been separated, so who ever the mother is it was during the same period they were dating right? 

It's explained at the end of ep5 :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@jazz638 Hey ho! I just signed up to say that I'm still watching this (mostly cuz I'm curious what's up with Zhou Ziting-- the missing B.T. member). The real father of Zhenying's daughter is revealed in Episode 12. It's

Spoiler

Allen.

Kind of obvious. He's the only one who was mentioned with a secret girlfriend in an earlier episode.

I'm sick of the love triangle between Anan, Zhenying, and Jinxuan. Anan's indecisiveness and cluelessness drove me nuts early on. She seems to spend a lot of time with a blank expression on her face plus she practices dancing in jeans! What pro dancer practices choreography in jeans? And seriously, how could Zhenying not buy a ticket to the U.S. during the 10 years he was waiting for her? Be proactive, dude.

I stuck with it mostly because the secondary couple Mike & Lixia were funny and the relationship Zhenying has with his adopted daughter is sweet. The upcoming daughter-biological father drama looks more promising than the boring love triangle dreck with Jinxuan and Anan.

@KiwiNeko Hey there! Nice to see someone still watching this. Yeah, I'm not really digging the love triangle. Like please, just get together already. I'm definitely curious about the backstory of Zhou Ziting. The preview regarding him was interesting.

Archived