Quantcast

[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This second post is more like a part 2 for the above post, which may include some materials like snapshots of the daily lives of the individual actor/ actress. (Feel free to wiki their bios for more i

Title: Happy Together 同樂會 (Tong Le Hui) Season: First season, 15 episodes. Status: Complete. Synopsis: This is a story of 6 people living under the same roof. It involves friendship, lo

EP.10 is a long one coming. I mean Alex & Benny, Wei Wei & Jia Hao finally came to the point where they faced their issues head-on. This episode made me feel that their relationships are rathe

On 5/15/2016 at 3:25 AM, shiro.matsumaku said:

alvinboi can you also pm me the links? im really dying to watch the complete series thank you so much in advance :)

So sorry. All the links went dead. The full videos were all taken down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I see that 'Just BL Things' started subbing this drama, they stopped at ep. 7. It's been months, now.

Anyone have links to all subbed episode? are even all episodes subbed? 

I really wanted to watch this web series. It looks like something I would like. If anyone have subbed videos, or know about a place where to watch it, please send me a message. Thanks. ^^

It's sad to hear that there won't be a second season.

• 1 month later...

Hey Alvinboi, could you share with me the reupload links?? I don't have access to this website as well :D

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Hey Alvinboi, could you share with me the reupload links?? :D

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, know its been so late. Can i please ask for the link where i can watch the full episode of happy together? I saw other websit has only 8 episode. Hope it still has the link. Thank you so much.

Edited by elizalng
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2015-12-26 at 0:33 PM, cedric95 said:

Hey bro! Can I have the link pls also. This web series so damn nice and sadly I couldn't download line tv because it cannot view in my country...

Hello.Can I have the link, too. I couldn't view the videos as line tv is not available in my country. Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Mattea Cullins said:

hi! i just recently recently started watching this series and i love it so much! but i haven’t been able to get the links to work for me cause i can’t use line tv where i live. could i get the links with eng subs pls? :)

They are available on Dailymotion with English subtitles

• Like 1