[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

2 hours ago, andrewth said:

Quick question, was there no episode released for this week?

There was, lemme link you to it. 

http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac2564055

There's no subs though, but you don't need them right? :P

Anyways I'll write thoughts for Episode 13.

Spoiler

Ultimately nothing really progressed to be honest... Thought at least one of the couples would have at least made up with each other but, no, sadly not. But that scene with WW imagining XA measuring her body gave me that girls love vibe aha. Also the line she says during that scene "when we're sad when just want to be comforted by friends or our next loved ones" (don't quote me on that, my Chinese is sketchy) so I hope they end up together, also when WW says she's bringing that random guy XA kinda got freaked out, not sure if it's because XA likes him or that she just wants to go with WW herself. 

As for Alex and Benny, why is everything just getting worse and worse? Ugh, I was pretty much Ken during that last scene with them. Sinking slowly under the table... Qiao and BH wasn't any better, but I hope the talk XA gave to Qiao helps her forgive BH, it also gave some insight into why XA hasn't committed to any relationships. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, leemicho said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ultimately nothing really progressed to be honest... Thought at least one of the couples would have at least made up with each other but, no, sadly not. But that scene with WW imagining XA measuring her body gave me that girls love vibe aha. Also the line she says during that scene "when we're sad when just want to be comforted by friends or our next loved ones" (don't quote me on that, my Chinese is sketchy) so I hope they end up together, also when WW says she's bringing that random guy XA kinda got freaked out, not sure if it's because XA likes him or that she just wants to go with WW herself. 

As for Alex and Benny, why is everything just getting worse and worse? Ugh, I was pretty much Ken during that last scene with them. Sinking slowly under the table... Qiao and BH wasn't any better, but I hope the talk XA gave to Qiao helps her forgive BH, it also gave some insight into why XA hasn't committed to any relationships. 

I need but don't need subs LOL! I understand a decent amount of Chinese but I'll struggle here and there. I'll survive. Thanks!

On 2/27/2016 at 7:39 AM, leemicho said:

Reveal hidden contents

@leemicho Yea i know right... The girls love vibe is pretty strong.

Spoiler

On Alex & Benny, I can't tell from Alex's anger tone if he did the movie outing & passed him the coat on purpose so as to get back at Benny or if he is seriously dating the stranger. (I also don't get Benny's logic here.) Whatever the case is, it seems like Alex & Benny are standing on the edge of the cliff, ready to breakup anytime now. :tears:

I'm quite confused with Bo Han's senior. She said Bo Han should talk to his professor this time but she told Bo Han before to follow his professor's preference. She asked Bo Han out for a cell group meeting when she has just advised BO Han on his relationship issue. She seemed to be contradicting herself.

Seeing the flashback of Bo Han at the road junction, I'm still so mad at him for not only giving chase at Qiao, but also for him holding onto his senior's arm for an excessively long time. :angry:

@andrewth Here's another streaming platform: Maplestage. It has 2 sources. One of its source is ACFun. :)

sorry but I don't understand how to watch the episodes. I'm not verry good in english. I can't watch the videos in maplestage it doesn't work (I don't know why) and line is not available in my country. The subtitles are not in subtitles format but in docs format. I just can watch un JustBLthings but there are juste one episode. Can you help me please ?

35 minutes ago, hedwen said:

sorry but I don't understand how to watch the episodes. I'm not verry good in english. I can't watch the videos in maplestage it doesn't work (I don't know why) and line is not available in my country. The subtitles are not in subtitles format but in docs format. I just can watch un JustBLthings but there are juste one episode. Can you help me please ?

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like anyone is really subbing this at a fast pace. JustBLthings have uploaded a second episode but who knows how long they'll sub the rest, it also seems like the RAW episodes have been taken down, probably by LINETV. So... Unfortunately we'll have to wait until someone re-upload all the raw episodes or you can wait until ENG subs of the episodes come out. 

ever since the gym toilet incident I've completely gone off Benny. I mean idg why some people say "he didn't do anything" or "when did he cheat?" cause the toilet scene completely implies he went for a quickie. If he had admitted it when Alex said something then I'd totes be up for Alex forgiving him etc but nah. Now he wants to go down this route of being the victim ?_? gaaaah

the guy Alex was talking to is so cute as well:wub: hope something happens between them

Hi, I would also like to have the links or any way to get myself the English subbed fulle episodes of this series from episode 3. Line tv doesn't work in m country while maple also had same problems... I'm not that good with mandarin, hence kind of require English sub. The ones on you tube were just on Alex n Benny ..... 

I do love it though, from the first two I saw on justbl. 

Would appreicate it if someone can send me some help here 

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

I hate the direction Alex and Benny's relationship is going.  Why did they do them like that :(

I kinda wish I forgot about this show after the episode where Alex told him they should get married cause this is a mess

They still have time to fix it all - there are two more episodes 

On 3/2/2016 at 3:08 PM, Jefri Ramli said:

Hi, I would also like to have the links or any way to get myself the English subbed fulle episodes of this series from episode 3. Line tv doesn't work in m country while maple also had same problems... I'm not that good with mandarin, hence kind of require English sub. The ones on you tube were just on Alex n Benny ..... 

I don't think there are any at the moment!! I'm looking for them myself but I'm having to watch the raws in the end!! 

If only my chinese skills were stronger and more fluent I would definitely try to translate but I don't think I'd be able to do it properly (accurate accurate translations) right now OTL

On 3/2/2016 at 3:08 PM, Jefri Ramli said:

I feel so sorry to hear that. The eng subbed episodes have been struck down by YouTube multiple times. It is hard to find them anywhere. For now, I'll suggest you read the translation documents (in the very first post) while watching the raw episodes.

Edit: Videos from several Chinese sources have been taken down probably due to tightening of regulations in China. LineTV itself has been taking down videos too. I guess we can only hope for the best for now. Urgghh... :angry:

12 hours ago, Jerhome Luna said:

Hi Guys!

when will the episode 14 w/ eng sub be uploaded??? sorry if I may look demanding but SWEAR I love this series and Im looking forward for the succeeding episodes. :D:)

6 hours ago, BLFANS said:

i can't wait ep 14 @@ , when it release?:sweatingbullets:

Episode 14 got released on Friday, like it does every week. But since LINE has been taking down videos (since this drama is only supposed to be broadcasted by LINE TV) there's no one really posting RAW episodes up, so we'll have to wait until someone does.

As for eng subs JustBLthings has been subbing this series but they're only on episode 2. 

1 hour ago, leemicho said:

Episode 14 got released on Friday, like it does every week. But since LINE has been taking down videos (since this drama is only supposed to be broadcasted by LINE TV) there's no one really posting RAW episodes up, so we'll have to wait until someone does.

As for eng subs JustBLthings has been subbing this series but they're only on episode 2. 

@leemicho ah i can't wait for ep 14 :(

Archived