[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@aili81 Exactly. I agree that getting married and having a kid is never an easy decision to make. I'm waiting to see how Alex & Benny resolve this conflict. :) 

@QueenAlysanne Thanks for the screenshot. I also recommend you guys to copy the subtitles into Notepad and read from Notepad, since Notepad window size is easily adjustable. Remember to tick the "Word Wrap" option under Format menu.

@le3jong Thanks for the link. The videos there have higher resolution than the one that I'm watching from so far. Oh, are those videos uploaded on Friday too?

I watch it at bilibli as got alex and Benny cuts in every ep so I only watch their parts as other couples I am not so interested 

But it is quite funny qing tian just posted pictures with Chen mu on Facebook and people think they are together.  So ridiculous. But I think people like to tease them as they are so cute when they are shy especially qingtian I find him really funny he gets shy so easily Even with guys So maybe this is why people think he likes guy. But he had a big potential of being one.  As look and body just nice and he gets shy with guys somemore so it's making me curious is he a bi

But quite sure that jingyang is not as he is daring  only maybe to him kissing another guy is nothing as I never see him shy like qingtian but maybe playful and daring to do anything ba.  But their closeness is like a couple . Touch each others collar I was like so normal guy friends won't like this 

On 8 February 2016 at 0:36 PM, alvinboi said:

@aili81 Exactly. I agree that getting married and having a kid is never an easy decision to make. I'm waiting to see how Alex & Benny resolve this conflict. :) 

@QueenAlysanne Thanks for the screenshot. I also recommend you guys to copy the subtitles into Notepad and read from Notepad, since Notepad window size is easily adjustable. Remember to tick the "Word Wrap" option under Format menu.

@le3jong Thanks for the link. The videos there have higher resolution than the one that I'm watching from so far. Oh, are those videos uploaded on Friday too?

Hello everyone. I am new here and i just love the series of Alex and Benny. Would you all mind to share with me the available links to watch the full episodes? Sadly Line TV is not available in my country :(

On 2/10/2016 at 0:41 AM, imkyotrhenz said:

can please give me the link of this web series from ep1 to the latest ep (eng sub), its interesting, funny and enjoyble especially Alex and Benny hahahha.. please! please! 

Even though they are only at Episode 1 currently, you can find the FULL Eng Subbed episodes here: 

http://justblthings.tumblr.com/tagged/happy-together

But, if you are just looking for Alex & Benny parts, this YouTube channel has most of the episodes. :)

9 hours ago, Mani Garcia said:

Could the series be purchase on dvd?

I'm not sure...

7 hours ago, benwolf said:

i'm enjoying the series so much that i wish the episodes were longer :(

I wish there are more stories though. In Episode 10, Alex & Benny chatted at the same place for most parts. So did Wei Wei & her boyfriend. It's getting a little dull.

On 2/12/2016 at 8:12 AM, alvinboi said:

Even though they are only at Episode 1 currently, you can find the FULL Eng Subbed episodes here: 

http://justblthings.tumblr.com/tagged/happy-together

But, if you are just looking for Alex & Benny parts, this YouTube channel has most of the episodes. :)

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

I'm not sure...

I wish there are more stories though. In Episode 10, Alex & Benny chatted at the same place for most parts. So did Wei Wei & her boyfriend. It's getting a little dull.

Yeah if it was longer they can probably tell more of the story while still keeping the emotion.

Ep 11 is a little boring as no Benny and focus too much on  Alex 

I want to see them together.

Hand I really don't like Bruce as i think he is so fake appearance look So honest but actually not honest at all.

At least Benny looks Flirty so he is flirty is still reasonable at least he doesn't like Bruce look so honest but actually a Flirty 

And weiwei too I think she should be happy to break up with his mummy boy bf.

But Alex is also finding a new boyfriend too but some how I still think he looks better with Benny as that guy look too mature So it's like two mature men together 

At least Benny look cute so He look just nice with Alex who looks strict.

I also think every ep is too short and too long to wait for next ep.

I sometime deal frustrated as need to wait one more week them can see next ep!:

On 2/12/2016 at 3:59 AM, aili81 said:

Ep 11 is a little boring as no Benny and focus too much on  Alex 

I want to see them together.

Hand I really don't like Bruce as i think he is so fake appearance look So honest but actually not honest at all.

At least Benny looks Flirty so he is flirty is still reasonable at least he doesn't like Bruce look so honest but actually a Flirty 

And weiwei too I think she should be happy to break up with his mummy boy bf.

But Alex is also finding a new boyfriend too but some how I still think he looks better with Benny as that guy look too mature So it's like two mature men together 

At least Benny look cute so He look just nice with Alex who looks strict.

I also think every ep is too short and too long to wait for next ep.

I sometime deal frustrated as need to wait one more week them can see next ep!:

I've finished watching and making translations for EP.11 too.

I don't know why Bruce lied to Qiao. Seriously, it's just a cell group gathering. Also, why doesn't he tell his senior that he has a girlfriend? I'm so disappointed in him. :angry:

Really? I don't think he is looking for a new boyfriend. The cafe assistant Ken just suggested to Alex to look for another guy in a way to get Alex's attention onto him. :sweatingbullets:

The part where Wei Wei & Xiao Ai were boxing is quite funny. I LOL-ed. Another one is when Ken told Alex off for not asking Qian Qian if the kid is his. At that moment, I was screaming inside, "That's what I want to say too!!!!". LOL. :D:D:D

By the way, Ken is really weird playing with dolls. The way he plays it and the things he says about the dolls are kinda creepy, in my opinion.

Archived