[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This second post is more like a part 2 for the above post, which may include some materials like snapshots of the daily lives of the individual actor/ actress. (Feel free to wiki their bios for more i

Title: Happy Together 同樂會 (Tong Le Hui) Season: First season, 15 episodes. Status: Complete. Synopsis: This is a story of 6 people living under the same roof. It involves friendship, lo

EP.10 is a long one coming. I mean Alex & Benny, Wei Wei & Jia Hao finally came to the point where they faced their issues head-on. This episode made me feel that their relationships are rathe

• 1 year later...

Hi guys! This is Rae from Just BL Things, the subbing group who originally started working on the English subs for this. I'm not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but just in case, I'd like to let you all know that we have re-uploaded our subs to Episodes 1-8 and we are in the middle of re-subbing Episodes 9-15 (in HD quality, we lost copies of our previous releases). We will upload the episodes once they are ready. Thank you so much for all the words of support over the years and we hope you look forward to our re-release.