[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

I watched the only snippet of ep 14 that I could find on Youtube (definitely not in a language that I can speak though) and from what I can tell, things are going well for some couples and not so well for my OTP :/ which is saddening

Yeah, there was only one source that was uploading full raw episodes as far as I know and they user isn't uploading anymore. I wish the guy who uploaded the Alex & Benny snippets would upload the full episodes as well, maybe on another platform other than YouTube. 

Also I saw BH & Qiao make up in some IG pics, which made me happy. They were also wearing that couple shirt as well, which I kinda want now. But woe is me, I'm single. No one to wear it with. 

8 hours ago, Jerhome Luna said:

Already watched the episode 14 with eng sub thanks to MrLuvBi and it was kinda sad :tears:

Thanks for the link. I hope someone would upload the full version soon. :tears:.

Spoiler

I think the narration for Benny at the end really struck my emotions hard. It hits the mark on what Benny has lost sight of in the relationship so accurately. As for Qiao & Bo Han, it is lovely to see them getting back together. I guess reconciliation doesn't need a reason, but forgiveness and a willingness to move on together. That's probably what will happen to Alex & Benny this week in the final episode. I can't wait to watch it! ^^

4 hours ago, Jerhome Luna said:

Hi guys! is this in episode 14???!!! Based on what Benny wears, it is in episode 14. I didn't see this scene the the uploaded video in youtube. If I saw this, definitely I will cry! :tears::tears:

yeah @alvinboi hoping that someone will upload the full episode

Omg that scene!!! Gosh... :tears:

The captions says, "I can't bear to watch the season finale. Is there a second season?" Maybe that was from the preview? I don't know... T^T

I just watched this series...its ok to watch once...But seriously the mood swings in relationships is too much...at one point Alex and benny are too cute ,too selfish,too careless,too much in love,easily wavered,too much insecurities,trust issues,commitment issues,views different...i just want ep 15 to be happy ending....but i like alex..he is dam hot than benny..i dont believe he is too young....

8 hours ago, Jerhome Luna said:

hi guys! I think I can have the episodes 1-7 (full episodes), will try my best to have get it. episodes 1 and has eng sub, then the rest dont have. will share it but can anyone please provide the eng sub?

If you look on the first page of this thread, you can see that @alvinboi posted ENG subs for each episode up till the 13th one. Essentially you'll have to use two windows, one to watch and the other to scroll and read the translations while watching aha. 

23 hours ago, Jerhome Luna said:

so @alvinboi does it mean that there is a season 2??? cant wait for friday (though it will be available on tuesday on youtube w/ eng sub)

No news on Season 2 yet. It will depend on how Season 1 ends, I guess? Anyway, where do you watch the Eng subbed episodes? MrLuvBi YouTube channel?

Teaser Alex & Benny Episod 15 :tears: . . Sad ending?

On 3/10/2016 at 8:20 AM, alvinboi said:

No news on Season 2 yet. It will depend on how Season 1 ends, I guess? Anyway, where do you watch the Eng subbed episodes? MrLuvBi YouTube channel?

Yes , at MrLuvBi , can i know Happy Together is short film?

Hello guys,

while waiting for the 2nd season of Addicted, i watched this "Alex and benny" n found that this webseries has different line story with Addicted, n i think has more realistic story in Gay life.. :grimace:

What i love the in this movie is it has values / quote in every their episode like "Murphy law" :P

but unfortunately there're so many cutted scene.

and hope some one can translate the ending song.. :sweatingbullets:

I watched the last ep snippet :tears: 

Again, don't know what they are saying but it is pretty easy to guess most of it from their expressions and emotions :tears:

Anyway, if this is really the end of the series and we don't get another season, I am glad it ended the way it did, even if it felt somehow rushed to me

THE OTP IS BACK

Archived