[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoughts on the season finale:

Spoiler

Alex cried like a baby... Did he just cry like that from the house to the pavement? xD I thought it is more logical that devoted Bo Han would celebrate Christmas in church but well this is the season finale. Oh, don't Wang Chen Wen & Xiao Ai look so alike??? I'll ship them as a couple. So adorable!

My favorite part is when Benny told Alex the reason why he likes Alex's macarons. That is, he feels the feeling of home whenever he eats Alex's macaron. It kinda answers Alex's desire to have a family to some extent, even though the problem of having a kid remains unresolved till the end of the season finale.

Also, I'm satisfied with the happy ending.

I want to know if someone can help me... in the last episode from happy together Buhan and Quio didnt have sex because she decided to wait until Buhan is ready. Nevertheless, in the ending video series there is a scene where they are resting, sweating like after sex. Someone can tell me if it was an alternativw end?

5 hours ago, gamol88 said:

I want to know if someone can help me... in the last episode from happy together Buhan and Quio didnt have sex because she decided to wait until Buhan is ready. Nevertheless, in the ending video series there is a scene where they are resting, sweating like after sex. Someone can tell me if it was an alternativw end?

I think it was. If you look at the scene where Alex is walking away crying and Benny running after him at the ending video, it was different than the one we saw on the episode. The place and the facial expressions were not the same. So yeah, I think it was an alternative ending that is probably on the website, along with the behind the scenes and interviews. This ending was much better to me tho, Qiao waiting because it means a lot to BoHan was adorable and it showed how much she cares about him :')

On 7/3/2016 at 7:39 PM, leemicho said:

Episode 14 got released on Friday, like it does every week. But since LINE has been taking down videos (since this drama is only supposed to be broadcasted by LINE TV) there's no one really posting RAW episodes up, so we'll have to wait until someone does.

As for eng subs JustBLthings has been subbing this series but they're only on episode 2. 

In that link can we find the ep with engsub? Id like to know....

30 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

In that link can we find the ep with engsub? Id like to know....

You would be only be able to find episodes 1 and 2 with that link, other than that I don't whereas has eng subbed episodes of Happy Together, maybe try searching YouTube. 

It doesn't matter if they don't have subtitles, as long are they're complete and are not in LINE TV... That website doesn't work in my country. Does anybody have a link to the full episodes?

22 hours ago, le3jong said:

Not if you want to watch it with english subtitles

Do you have the link to the episodes without subtitles? Can you please post it?

1 hour ago, Cinthya . said:

It doesn't matter if they don't have subtitles, as long are they're complete and are not in LINE TV... That website doesn't work in my country. Does anybody have a link to the full episodes?

Do you have the link to the episodes without subtitles? Can you please post it?

http://www.maplestage.com/drama/%E5%90%8C%E6%A8%82%E6%9C%83/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this series completed or will there be more seasons? 

On April 11, 2016 at 2:45 AM, mctmy8 said:

Where can I watch this? The link above says "Line TV is not available in your coutry yet blah blah blah" Can you please send me an alternative link instead? Thank you in advance. Big kiss! :*

you can currently watch all the episodes on youtube. 

Archived