[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

19 hours ago, aili81 said:

Sasa studio valentines day

They look really good together.   I hope they are really together lol 

I don't mind seeing this two lovey dovey 

http://k.maka.im/k/AIXRV3G5?DSCKID=71d598a3-05ff-4d95-8216-0e1cf510284e&DSTIMESTAMP=1455345739332

Thanks for sharing!!!! OMG Jumper!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

150032990056b86929307068.96036873.jpg@20

84286854356b868e939c676.53795831.jpg@126(Credits: SaSa Studio)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I've finished watching and making translations for EP.11 too.

I don't know why Bruce lied to Qiao. Seriously, it's just a cell group gathering. Also, why doesn't he tell his senior that he has a girlfriend? I'm so disappointed in him. :angry:

Really? I don't think he is looking for a new boyfriend. The cafe assistant Ken just suggested to Alex to look for another guy in a way to get Alex's attention onto him. :sweatingbullets:

The part where Wei Wei & Xiao Ai were boxing is quite funny. I LOL-ed. Another one is when Ken told Alex off for not asking Qian Qian if the kid is his. At that moment, I was screaming inside, "That's what I want to say too!!!!". LOL. :D:D:D

By the way, Ken is really weird playing with dolls. The way he plays it and the things he says about the dolls are kinda creepy, in my opinion.

But in preview of ep 12 Alex is eating with another guy and that guy even wipe his mouth with his napkin so it seem something fishy

And Benny met his 1st love his male teacher I wonder will he and his teacher together again? 

And I seen in the some trailers Alex is crying and running while Benny chasing him form behind. Just thinking will their love has a bad ending?  

As  both got said about their shooting last part of their story when they live in Facebook. 

Alex will slap benny and cry very hard but they never said why they cry. but qingtian keep saying Benny is so bad at the end of drama.  So I maybe Benny has done something really hurt Alex.

And I really am quite interested in this part as it seems like a big impact for both of them 

On 2/14/2016 at 2:09 AM, alvinboi said:

Thanks for sharing!!!! OMG Jumper!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

(Credits: SaSa Studio)

Well I really like jumper more as he is very cute and look more boyish and more interesting 

Qingtian is I like to see him shy shy and he gets shy too easily so find him cute.  

But look ma qingtian has a bit celebrity look but too standard and quite A standard hand some looking guy but jumper look is not handsome but cute and friendly so over All I like jumper more as not so boring. Even his action is really girlish but sometime I find qingtiam is too gentle until a bit girlish 

But I like both as look So matching together 

I think Bruce just want to have two girls at the same time. But still want to be look good by others 

This type of guy really I hate the most I mean just be honest ma no need to show other a good image but behind do so much bad things ., 

19 hours ago, aili81 said:

But in preview of ep 12 Alex is eating with another guy and that guy even wipe his mouth with his napkin so it seem something fishy

And Benny met his 1st love his male teacher I wonder will he and his teacher together again? 

And I seen in the some trailers Alex is crying and running while Benny chasing him form behind. Just thinking will their love has a bad ending?  

As  both got said about their shooting last part of their story when they live in Facebook. 

Alex will slap benny and cry very hard but they never said why they cry. but qingtian keep saying Benny is so bad at the end of drama.  So I maybe Benny has done something really hurt Alex.

And I really am quite interested in this part as it seems like a big impact for both of them 

OMG... Benny's 1st love, teacher, will make another appearance?! 

Also, this is so depressing... I don't want Alex & Benny to have a break-up ending... No... :tears:

Well ep 12 is OK but I like the part where Benny and the teacher talking I find it very touching as the teacher told him don't be too serious in this circle line but he himself giving up everything for true love but he never regret it and qingyang acting actually has surprised me at this part  as he awem So nature and the way he look at the teacher was like her pity him rather than hate him and still respect him. And he shows that he no longer have any feeling for his teacher any longer. No mixed feeling at all unlike Alex when he saw his ex he was like lingering with some feeling.

Do this show that Benny really truly love alex but alex i feel he love himself more so he ll be easily taken away. Even benny flirt around but he still goes back to alex at the end...

And i think alex is seriously want to find someone who can settle down so once he found, he will be taken away from Benny easily. But I hope there will be more ab scenes in next three eps. 

Too little of them together these two eps why can't they be like counter attack Chinese web series I have finished watching this story is OK but very funny but not touching And these two guys are very popular now in china a lot events And shows on them I was thinking why ab couple no much events or shows

11 hours ago, aili81 said:

Well ep 12 is OK but I like the part where Benny and the teacher talking I find it very touching as the teacher told him don't be too serious in this circle line but he himself giving up everything for true love but he never regret it and qingyang acting actually has surprised me at this part  as he awem So nature and the way he look at the teacher was like her pity him rather than hate him and still respect him. And he shows that he no longer have any feeling for his teacher any longer. No mixed feeling at all unlike Alex when he saw his ex he was like lingering with some feeling.

Do this show that Benny really truly love alex but alex i feel he love himself more so he ll be easily taken away. Even benny flirt around but he still goes back to alex at the end...

And i think alex is seriously want to find someone who can settle down so once he found, he will be taken away from Benny easily. But I hope there will be more ab scenes in next three eps. 

Too little of them together these two eps why can't they be like counter attack Chinese web series I have finished watching this story is OK but very funny but not touching And these two guys are very popular now in china a lot events And shows on them I was thinking why ab couple no much events or shows

Omg. I found the part where Alex and the customer talk about a book non-stop quite un-relatable. I mean I was totally clueless. I found it weird that Alex 'clicked' with the customer so fast. He's a little too enthusiastic at the start.

As for Benny and his ex, I think the chat was meaningful, just like you said. Isn't the teacher a little too old in his speech? I mean he's not that old!

Yea, I really hope to see more interactions between Alex & Benny. This is the second time after a fight that they don't communicate with each other at all. They could at least come up with a thoughtful incident created by Alex or Benny to show reconciliation in a lovely way. Things don't patch up just with sex and a photo, right? Unless the reconciliation is coming in the final episode, where Alex & Benny finally decide what to do with their relationship. ==

And Wei Wei. I'm just glad for her that she talked things out with Xiao Ai finally. I thought she could have done so many episodes ago. What was she considering when she already knew that she didn't love Jia Hao years back? I thought Jia Hao was the problem but apparently Wei Wei had her own issues too. Anyway, I'm glad that's over for her and for me, after 11 episodes.

Hey guys, do you know how I can watch the rest of this series? Trying to find the episodes but I'm having no luck. 

I've already found episodes 1 through 5 on YouTube, although subs would be appreciated it's not really needed... I can understand Taiwanese Mandarin easier than the Beijing dialect they speak in Addicted aha. But yeah, the LINE link won't work because I'm in Canada and we don't have that here I'm assuming and raw episodes by MapleStage ain't working for me either.

Hope one of you guys can point me in the right direction thanks! 

Oof, not sure if I'm allowed to double post or not but I recently just watched all the way up to episode 12! Gonna wrap my thoughts in a spoiler so I don't spoil it for anyone! Also really digging 兩個人的劇本, I was wondering if you could translate the lyrics @alvinboi, my Chinese is not that great. T________T; 

Spoiler

To be honest I'm quite confused about WW & XA's relationship, to be honest I feel like XA has some hidden feelings for WW, hence why she lied about losing her virginity and having no interests in the men she dates, but that's just my speculation. 

By far my favorite relationship currently is Q and BH's, simply because I think both of them are so adorable, it also doesn't help that BH's actor, Bruce is totally good looking. But from what I saw in episode 12 it seems like two out of the three relationships are falling apart. Both Alex and Qiao have issues with cheating obviously stemming from their dad cheating and leaving their mother, which is totally understandable, but they need to be able to contain their emotions better, especially Qiao seeing how she just flipped out on Benny when he did nothing wrong. (Well he might have cheated on Alex... They never really discussed if he really did or not...) 

Also did anyone notice that episode 12 was such a hot mess? Like what's up director? Especially the scenes with Alex and that stranger... @alvinboi I totally agree with you in the sub translations you did for that episode lmao, also thanks for the subs and the links, have to thank you for this!

Benny meeting his old teacher/lover was the push he needed to set him straight to get serious with Alex, which is ironic because it looks like Alex is straying from Benny with the cafe guy. He might be done with Benny seeing how they've been together for six years and Benny did not make any effort to show Alex that he loves him/wants to marry him/stay with him together. Also with the whole kid thing Benny wasn't cooperative if that child was Alex's. 

Jumping back to Qiao and BH, I do agree that BH was flirting/doing wrong with his senior... Especially when he saw Qiao at the crossroads! That made me extremely mad! The fact that he didn't run after her just made me lose my richard simmons and view his character in such a negative light. Not only did he lie to her (repeatedly) about who he was texting/meeting, he had the audacity to just continue his "date" with his senior. Honestly, Qiao's reaction was needed to set him straight but, still she could've toned it down, I see where she's coming from though. I also sense some insecurities coming from BH about his relationship with Qiao, he didn't even ask her to go to church with her, which he should have. Even if she's not religious doesn't mean she won't go to church with ya buddy! Relationships are about giving and taking. 

Argh, sorry for my venting but yeah, as for the drama right now I can't believe there's only three more episodes but I'm excited to see how each couple get back together, or in WW & XA's case, get together for the first time. 

On 23/02/2016 at 10:16 AM, leemicho said:

Oof, not sure if I'm allowed to double post or not but I recently just watched all the way up to episode 12! Gonna wrap my thoughts in a spoiler so I don't spoil it for anyone! Also really digging 兩個人的劇本, I was wondering if you could translate the lyrics @alvinboi, my Chinese is not that great. T________T; 

Hide contents

To be honest I'm quite confused about WW & XA's relationship, to be honest I feel like XA has some hidden feelings for WW, hence why she lied about losing her virginity and having no interests in the men she dates, but that's just my speculation. 

By far my favorite relationship currently is Q and BH's, simply because I think both of them are so adorable, it also doesn't help that BH's actor, Bruce is totally good looking. But from what I saw in episode 12 it seems like two out of the three relationships are falling apart. Both Alex and Qiao have issues with cheating obviously stemming from their dad cheating and leaving their mother, which is totally understandable, but they need to be able to contain their emotions better, especially Qiao seeing how she just flipped out on Benny when he did nothing wrong. (Well he might have cheated on Alex... They never really discussed if he really did or not...) 

Also did anyone notice that episode 12 was such a hot mess? Like what's up director? Especially the scenes with Alex and that stranger... @alvinboi I totally agree with you in the sub translations you did for that episode lmao, also thanks for the subs and the links, have to thank you for this!

Benny meeting his old teacher/lover was the push he needed to set him straight to get serious with Alex, which is ironic because it looks like Alex is straying from Benny with the cafe guy. He might be done with Benny seeing how they've been together for six years and Benny did not make any effort to show Alex that he loves him/wants to marry him/stay with him together. Also with the whole kid thing Benny wasn't cooperative if that child was Alex's. 

Jumping back to Qiao and BH, I do agree that BH was flirting/doing wrong with his senior... Especially when he saw Qiao at the crossroads! That made me extremely mad! The fact that he didn't run after her just made me lose my richard simmons and view his character in such a negative light. Not only did he lie to her (repeatedly) about who he was texting/meeting, he had the audacity to just continue his "date" with his senior. Honestly, Qiao's reaction was needed to set him straight but, still she could've toned it down, I see where she's coming from though. I also sense some insecurities coming from BH about his relationship with Qiao, he didn't even ask her to go to church with her, which he should have. Even if she's not religious doesn't mean she won't go to church with ya buddy! Relationships are about giving and taking. 

Argh, sorry for my venting but yeah, as for the drama right now I can't believe there's only three more episodes but I'm excited to see how each couple get back together, or in WW & XA's case, get together for the first time. 

Well I think Benny do love alex in his own way but not getting married doesn't mean he don't love Alex. To certain people they just think that being together don't have to be married also can as long as can be together can already 

And Benny was hurt by hks first love before so he has this scare to get too commited to a person as he was told not to be too serious when he is truly in love with his teacher. And to have a normal family like others between two guys is extremely hard actually especially when come to children 

As not many people can accept homosexual and Benny just want to tell alex how can he not think for child feeling when Alex expect the child  accept their relationship even he don't Even know what's homosexual is . And the child can really accept how others see him...

I mean Benny do love Alex but he just does not want To get too committed and to guys flirting is nothing To them. Many guys flirt too but he still love Alex but alex I think he only thinks about himself but a bit forceful so no one is right or wrong in this kind of situations but I think Alex is trying to get someone who is suitable for him so i think he will be more likely the one who ask for break up with Benny first as both thinking is different.

As even I am a girl I think like Benny loving and being with someone doesn't have to be married even some marriages have many problems and end up divorce.

Love doesn't equivalent to marriage or having family

That's for old generation people

Of course  can't be flirt too so This is what I don't like Benny but being flirt don't mean he don't Love Alex if he don't love him he will not stay with him for so long..  to guys they need to play outside but after that they still go back To their loves ones

On 2/23/2016 at 10:16 AM, leemicho said:

Hide contents

I agree with you that the chat between Alex & stranger is really a mess. Alex was so enthusiastic as if he totally forgot about Benny. Urgh. Also, IKR!!!! Bo Han stood there like a statue, after making eye contact with Qiao. WTH!!!!! Is he asking for a breakup? Gosh. Is he really going to give Qiao up for that senior to whom he didn't talk about his gf Qiao at all. Gosh!!!

Although Alex seemed to be hitting so well with the stranger, I don't think he will be ditching Benny for him. I got a hunch that the series is just playing its usual trick. Who knows? I might be proven wrong. Lol. As for WW & XA, if they ever get together, I'll rather re-tag this thread as girls love just because XA showed so much concern for WW more than a bed scene & the photo of a flower. lolll.

As for 兩個人的劇本, I love this song too. I'll try to find online for english lyrics. If not, I'll do it as soon as possible. Lately, I'm addicted on Addicted. xD

Nice seeing you here @leemicho too, by the way. ^^

Archived