[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, aili81 said:

At first I was more attracted by benny Chen qing Yang but I ended up googling more about Alex li qing tian as I am really curious is he a real homosexual as I saw his  variety shows he is in his talk is mostly related to guy friends and he is even  like girl quarel quarrel  with his roomate over a small thing.  So this make me very curious.  And he is very cute when he is shy too. But I like benny boldness I can see he is not a homosexual But in drama he is really good And daring. But to me homosexual or not IS not very important as long as their story and acting impressed me then it's a good drama of course I am not encouraging homosexual but to me true love is regardless of anything or with anyone. Recent years I started like bl after watching takumi kun series because the main actors are really so compATIBLE And look good together And first time I feel their love is so touching and lovely so I think this ab couple will be another hot topic for a period of time from now on.

Personally, I also find Qing Tian to be quite boring. That's just me though. Anyway, here's more about his sexuality rumor. On some talkshows and interviews, Qing Tian has been questioned before about his closer-than-usual friendship with another male artiste called 陳慕 Chen Mu. #nojudgingthough

8 hours ago, aili81 said:

I only like ab story so i hope line tv will consider to make a short firm or mini drama mainly on them on how they meet and how they start dating at the beginning.

Ikr. The introduction of Alex & Benny given in Ep. 1 was just too short! I want to see moreeeeee. T^T

21 hours ago, benwolf said:

wow things just got serious!

Hahaha. What do you mean?

EP.10 is a long one coming. I mean Alex & Benny, Wei Wei & Jia Hao finally came to the point where they faced their issues head-on. This episode made me feel that their relationships are rather shallow in some sense.

Spoiler

Given that Alex & Benny are together for 6 years, I would think that Alex could have approached the topic of having a kid in a better way instead of forcing it down on Benny. But on the other hand, I'm a little annoyed that Benny has been feeling defensive against having a kid for as long as their relationship perhaps, which is incredibly stubborn.

Another thing that bothers me a little is how Wei Wei didn't notice that Jia Hao's mum is sick. I mean have they cut off all forms of contact during the time between EP.1 to EP.10? Also, the choice that Jia Hao presents to Wei Wei does not have not Wei Wei in it; it's all about him and his family. That's incredibly selfish.

17 hours ago, alvinboi said:

EP.10 is a long one coming. I mean Alex & Benny, Wei Wei & Jia Hao finally came to the point where they faced their issues head-on. This episode made me feel that their relationships are rather shallow in some sense.

Hide contents

Given that Alex & Benny are together for 6 years, I would think that Alex could have approached the topic of having a kid in a better way instead of forcing it down on Benny. But on the other hand, I'm a little annoyed that Benny has been feeling defensive against having a kid for as long as their relationship perhaps, which is incredibly stubborn.

Another thing that bothers me a little is how Wei Wei didn't notice that Jia Hao's mum is sick. I mean have they cut off all forms of contact during the time between EP.1 to EP.10? Also, the choice that Jia Hao presents to Wei Wei does not have not Wei Wei in it; it's all about him and his family. That's incredibly selfish.

Agree with you I also think alex is abit too forceful in wanting a family .well to me I have same views with benny being together happy is good enough as having a family are hard to maintain even for normal couple. But I also don't like Benny bad attitude towards the child. But Benny has a good point as he don't want to put a child into bad situation where get laughed at or isolize by other kids as even now there are still many can't accept homosexuality. So this is what I think alex really never think for others and just do what he wants. But Benny attitude I also cant stand so both have wrong and right. 

But i think their problem is not about the kid but they want different thing in a relationship so even without kid appear, it is a matter of time they have same problem occur.

so that is why i am not so bother whether the kid is really alex's

But rather i want to see benny and alex will end up with who or continue to be together.

And I am quite shocked that jingyang is same age as qing tian as he look really young in this Facebook photo I thought he is around chen mu age  but I am surprise he is actually even older a few month than qing tianO_o

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

so that is why i am not so bother whether the kid is really alex's

And I am quite shocked that jingyang is same age as qing tian as he look really young in this Facebook photo I thought he is around chen mu age  but I am surprise he is actually even older a few month than qing tianO_o

Hi @aili81!!

It bothers me that Alex is discussing something so important with Benny, without first confirming with the lady if the kid is theirs. That's such a big if!!! Gosh.

Also, OMG I didn't know that they are all of the same age. Chen Mu doesn't look much older than Qing Tian though. Hah. He acts quite kidish, younger than his age, just like Jing Yang. ^^

6 hours ago, QueenAlysanne said:

OMG!! How did I not hear about this series until now!!!? This sounds like great fun!!! I will totally check it out!! :w00t:

Hiiii @QueenAlysanne!!

I really wish that you could watch this but there are no subbed videos available yet. I'd update you with the links as they come in the future. ^^

20 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Hiiii @QueenAlysanne!!

I really wish that you could watch this but there are no subbed videos available yet. I'd update you with the links as they come in the future. ^^

No problem I figured out a way to watch the show. I have one window open to watch the show on and the other window I open, minimize under the first window. The second window has the english translation from google drive on there. It sounds annoying and like so much work, but that's how I managed.

7 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Hi @aili81!!

It bothers me that Alex is discussing something so important with Benny, without first confirming with the lady if the kid is theirs. That's such a big if!!! Gosh.

Also, OMG I didn't know that they are all of the same age. Chen Mu doesn't look much older than Qing Tian though. Hah. He acts quite kidish, younger than his age, just like Jing Yang. ^^

What I mean 

Chen mu 21

Liqingtian 27 but birthday is November 

Chen jing yang is 27 birthday is June 

So over all jingyang is oldest among three. But he really look younger than qingtian and the way he talk also seem like a kiddie so i am surprise that jingyang is so old doesn't Match his look. Even I'm drama I thought he is acting older than his actual age but who knows he is actually acting his same age. And I think jingyang look more friendly and cute.

But qing tian is cute when he gets shy Nov matter with guys or girls but sometime I find him a bit rigid and boring in some variety shows. And the way he talk is too slow and abit girlish. 

But both guys are totally opposite style and character that is why this  make them seem very compatible with each other.

Ya it also bother me how Alex approach things I sometime get irritated  by Alex forceful action but also can't stand Benny attitude towards certain things.

Benny is  more logic but Alex is more emotional. So both wants different things. But to me I am more logic person so I tend to more support Benny's thinking and opinion. As Alex is too forceful sometime want to change Benny.

But I think we should not want to change the person we love we should accept and love who they really are. 

Just my thinking if you keep changing that person at the end you will realize this person is no longer the person u use to love anymore. Because you are you why change yourself to make others happy but you yourself not happy.

So to me I am more like Benny But his attitude may be can be better.

But the kid problem I am quite sure the kid isn't Alex as the girl look very suspicious. And i think script writer won't want to put a small kid into this kind of complicated situation.  Just my prediction 

And I think even with kid Alex can still be together with Benny and take care of the kid but maybe not so open to kid's friends or school teachers.

Maybe should keep low profile about their relationship to kids and outside and wait till the kid is older then tell him honestly.

But I really hope Benny and Alex can be together as it is so hard for them to be together So if end like this I think it's a waste. And they still love each other so....

@aili81 Ikr. Jing Yang looks younger than Qing Tian. He should disclose his secret for keeping his youthful looks. I'm younger than him and doesn't look like 21, like him. #lol #givemebacksomeyears 

I also think that Benny raised a valid red flag promptly in dismissing Alex's over-optimism on how the kid can deal with peers' questions on him having two fathers. But, I don't think Benny is totally rational here. His rebuttal is a result of his second-nature resistance against marriage and having a kid.

It is really hard to hide from a kid that he or she has two fathers. Even if the fathers come up with a believable tale, the kid will figure it out eventually. So, I guess fathers have to recognise that fact and be prepared to guide the kid to deal with questions and peers every step of the way. :)

8 hours ago, alvinboi said:

@aili81 Ikr. Jing Yang looks younger than Qing Tian. He should disclose his secret for keeping his youthful looks. I'm younger than him and doesn't look like 21, like him. #lol #givemebacksomeyears 

I also think that Benny raised a valid red flag promptly in dismissing Alex's over-optimism on how the kid can deal with peers' questions on him having two fathers. But, I don't think Benny is totally rational here. His rebuttal is a result of his second-nature resistance against marriage and having a kid.

It is really hard to hide from a kid that he or she has two fathers. Even if the fathers come up with a believable tale, the kid will figure it out eventually. So, I guess fathers have to recognise that fact and be prepared to guide the kid to deal with questions and peers every step of the way. :)

But I think it's better not let kids know first wait till they are bigger then tell them.

But to me I think love doesn't have to end up marry or having kid as in a marriage it is hard to maintain. Plus guy and guy how to have their own kids? Unless they adopt one but it is really hard for two guys to have kids and have a family like other couples.

I really don't think Benny is wrong to think this way. As marry and having children is a very difficult things for two guys or girls.

So i am quite not sure why Alex expecting a married life as he should know at the beginning it is Really hard for them to Even be together so marry and having child is even harder. So I think Benny don't want to go through these things over again. 

I am not saying homosexual can't get married or have child but it's really hard but if both parties willing to then nothing is impossible 

But really I think most couple regret getting married because there is more responsibility and stress in maintaining a family.

But the only thing I can't stand Benny is his attitude towards Alex and the kid. He don't have to be so resistance to kids.

But i think Alex just wanted to get closer to Benny. As Benny is a flirty so can't blame Alex being insecure so want to Marry Benny to feel  Benny is really Alex's.

That is why I feel Alex thinking like a girl wants secure feeling in a relationship.  But to Benny he is happy to be together with Alex and didn't want commitment as he will find stress which most guys will feel.

So I think this story is good in terms of showing how they over come problem after 6 years of relationship and whether they can proceed to second stage or not.

Archived