[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

Whoa didn't realise this thread exists! I didn't really follow this series mostly because I didn't know where to find the sub ones. But I do ship Alex & Benny! Thanks for the subs! Is episode 8 the last episode?

On 1/24/2016 at 2:42 PM, benwolf said:

nice to see that they kept it light hearted...even during the intimate scene between alex and benny. however, Alex and Benny's story developed fast!

Spoiler

didn't expect Alex would ask to get married...

Yea ikr. That came out of nowhere. loll.

Spoiler

I'm not sure what that is trying to say. All relationship issues can be solved with a good time in bed?!! But I guess the bottomline is that Benny miss Alex a lot during this cool-down period and when Alex came to visit, he was more than happy to make up (and make out loll) with him.

P.s. Let's keep some things in spoilers for those who are new to this series.

For others who want links, pls drop me a message. Thanks.

16 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Whoa didn't realise this thread exists! I didn't really follow this series mostly because I didn't know where to find the sub ones. But I do ship Alex & Benny! Thanks for the subs! Is episode 8 the last episode?

Hi @skeletonworks. Nope, the series is still ongoing. Oh, it has 15 episodes in total. That means, the series is about halfway through now. (Lemme add this information to the first post.)

21 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Yea ikr. That came out of nowhere. loll.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure what that is trying to say. All relationship issues can be solved with a good time in bed?!! But I guess the bottomline is that Benny miss Alex a lot during this cool-down period and when Alex came to visit, he was more than happy to make up (and make out loll) with him.

P.s. Let's keep some things in spoilers for those who are new to this series.

For others who want links, pls drop me a message. Thanks.

yeah that's sweet though

On 1/26/2016 at 0:54 PM, benwolf said:

does anyone know the name of the song in the background at 1:59 in episode 8?

note: nvm, I found it. 謝沛恩 what's mine

I like it too. Her singing voice with the acoustic guitar is just so crisp and brilliant. This song is from her 2012 "What's mine" album. Below is a video of her singing it live. ^^ Oh, the song near the end of Episode 6 is another of my favorite too.

Aah, Im very love AlexBenny couple haha.

I really want to watch this series, but it cant because i live in indonesia. I will sent you send u a massage @alvinboi and please send me link for watch this series with eng sub because i really want to watch it and understand what the meaning of this series, please send me link, Thank you :)

Actually this drama surprise me as I only think bl only can find in movie or japanese movie  and I really like japanese bl movies as more realistic and more touching. 

But this taiwanese drama really a good one as both guys look very compatible and good together.

At first I was more attracted by benny Chen qing Yang but I ended up googling more about Alex li qing tian as I am really curious is he a real homosexual as I saw his  variety shows he is in his talk is mostly related to guy friends and he is even  like girl quarel quarrel  with his roomate over a small thing.  So this make me very curious.  And he is very cute when he is shy too. But I like benny boldness I can see he is not a homosexual But in drama he is really good And daring. But to me homosexual or not IS not very important as long as their story and acting impressed me then it's a good drama of course I am not encouraging homosexual but to me true love is regardless of anything or with anyone. Recent years I started like bl after watching takumi kun series because the main actors are really so compATIBLE And look good together And first time I feel their love is so touching and lovely so I think this ab couple will be another hot topic for a period of time from now on.

I only like ab story so i hope line tv will consider to make a short firm or mini drama mainly on them on how they meet and how they start dating at the beginning.

But I think it is quite abnormal to get interested in li qing tian as before this I find him very boring in variety shows he is in but after watching this drama I go back watching his shows I actually find him quite cute a bit sillt look. Lol. But this is the power of a hot topic role.  Because he has gotten this role so it will halp him to get more attention it is a good stepping for both of them especially li qing tian because he is having rumor of being a gay and very high chances he is in real life so everyone is very curious about him but I  think he's taking this role is very convincing

Archived