[Taiwanese Web Series 2015] Happy Together 同樂會

dramacrayz

12359871_446835652174820_657655145828022

Title: Happy Together 同樂會 (Tong Le Hui)

Season: First season, 15 episodes.

Synopsis: This is a story of 6 people living under the same roof. It involves friendship, love and kinship. It also brings the wonderful and crazy moments of their daily lives.

Production: A collaboration between Line TV & LS Entertainment. Director 林子平  Lin Zi Ping.

Platform, Airtime: Line TV (unavailable in some countries), every Friday 12:00 to 12:25 (GMT +8).

Broadcast date: 4th December 2015.

Official links: Line TV Facebook

04/12/15 | EP.1-1 | EP.1-2 | EP.1 Behind the scenes | EP.1 NG | EP.1 Fashion | EP.2 Preview

11/12/15 | EP.2-1 | EP.2-2 | EP.2 Behind the scenes | EP.2 NG | EP.2 Fashion | EP.3 Preview

18/12/15 | EP.3-1 | EP.3-2 | EP.3 Behind the scenes | EP.3 NG | EP.3 Fashion | EP.4 Preview

25/12/15 | EP.4-1 | EP.4-2 | EP.4 Behind the scenes | EP.4 NG | EP.4 Fashion | EP.5 Preview

01/01/16 | EP.5-1 | EP.5-2 | EP.5 Behind the scenes | EP.5 NG | EP.5 Fashion | EP.6 Preview

08/01/16 | EP.6-1 | EP.6-2 | EP.6 Behind the scenes | EP.6 NG | EP.6 Fashion | EP.7 Preview

15/01/16 | EP.7-1 | EP.7-2 | EP.7 Behind the scenes | EP.7 NG | EP.7 Fashion | EP.8 Preview

22/01/16 | EP.8-1 | EP.8-2 | EP.8 Behind the scenes | EP.8 NG | EP.8 Fashion | EP.9 Preview

29/01/16 | EP.9-1 | EP.9-2 | EP.9 Behind the scenes | EP.9 NG | EP.9 Fashion | EP.10 Preview

05/02/16 | EP.10-1 | EP.10-2 | EP.10 NG | EP.10 Fashion | EP.11 Preview

12/02/16 | EP.11-1 | EP.11-2 | EP.11 Behind the scenes | EP.11 NG | EP.11 Fashion | EP.12 Preview

19/02/16 | EP.12-1 | EP.12-2 | EP.12 Behind the scenes | EP.12 NG | EP.12 Fashion | EP.13 Preview

26/02/16 | EP.13-1 | EP.13-2 | EP.13 Behind the scenes | EP.13 NG | EP.13 Fashion | EP.14 Preview

04/03/16 | EP.14-1 | EP.14-2 | EP.14 Behind the scenes EP.14 NG | EP.14 Fashion | EP.15 Preview

11/03/16 | EP.15-1 | EP.15-2 | EP.15 Behind the scenes EP.15 NG | EP.15 Fashion (Finale!)

ENG SUBBED episodes: JustBLThings 

RAW episodes: All links for full raw episodes went dead. So sorry.

Subtitles: EP.1-Decisions Subs | EP.2-Secrets Subs | EP.3-Philosophy Of Farts Subs  | EP.4-Waiting Subs | EP.5-Limits Subs | EP.6-Firsts Subs | EP.7-Running Away Subs | EP.8-Little Happiness Subs | EP.9- Fears Subs | EP.10-Murphy's Law Subs EP.11-Instinct Subs EP.12-Distance Subs EP.13-Hurt Subs

Notes: These are NOT official subtitles.

Forum rules: General Soompi Rules | Taiwan Soompi Rules

Notes: Please delete all image, gif and video links when quoting others. Also, pls use the Spoiler function when necessary. Thanks.

Main Cast & their character sypnosis:

Alex & Benny

利晴天  Li Qing Tian as Alex, 陳景煬  Chen Jing Yang as Benny

tvWsQbU.jpg

(Alex placing his finger on Benny)

Benny is a pasty chef in his own cafe. 6 years ago, Benny fell in love with Alex after having one of his macarons. Having been in a relationship for so long, they are closer than ever, just like a family. Alex has a dream to form a family unit with Benny while Benny is a strong believer of freedom of romance (without marriage perhaps).

王柏翰 Wang Bo Han & 林雨喬 Lin Yu Qiao (or in short, Qiao) 

布魯斯  Bruce as Bo Han, 劉奕兒  Liu Yi Er as Qiao

Bo Han is a Sociology phD student and a devoted Christian while Qiao studied Spanish and Alex is her brother. Bo Han moves to Taipei to stay with Qiao and complete his phD studies. As he stays with Qiao, he has to face his inhibitions and learn to lead his own life.

丁葳葳 Ding Wei Wei & 劉小愛 Liu Xiao Ai 

黃姵嘉  Huang Pei Jia as Wei Wei, 謝沛恩  Xie Pei En as Xiao Ai

12341533_444579255733793_849067133992340

(Xiao Ai on the left, Wei Wei on the right)

Wei Wei is an writer and has a boyfriend while Xiao Ai is a designer for women's clothing. Wei Wei and Xiao Ai are best friends. There are no secrets between them, including the one that Wei Wei has not told her boyfriend, Jia Hao...

Remaining cast: 張立昂 Zhang Li Ang as 朱家豪  Zhu Jia Hao, and 卜學亮  Pu Xue Liang & 陳孝萱  Chen Xiao Xuan as Bo Han's parents.

Official videos from LS Entertainment YouTube Channel:

Alex & Benny scenes from Episodes 1 & 2

Episode 2 Bloopers

Episode Snapshots & Discussions

Episodes 8 (Warning: Racy scenes)

Spoiler

UkBf08d.jpg

(Photos from China Times Digital. Source: LS Entertainment.)

According to another similar article by China Times Digital, Episode 8 will be a heart-pumping one. Scenes include Alex & Benny making out with caressing and words that surely will make viewers go wild. >_< Also, the article points out that the actors of Alex & Benny have made their names known across the straits to people in China because of Happy Together series. Qing Tian (Alex) mentioned that he fell in love with Jumper (Benny) in the period of shooting this series. They hugged and cried on the last day of shooting as they put in a lot of feelings into this series.

Episodes 2 & 3

Spoiler

4LLaOhc.jpg(Photos taken from Happy Together Official Facebook page.)

Media appearance:

December 2015

In this month, the cast has gone on several popular shows to promote their series. Could you recognise some of these shows? ;)

VKx1g3B.jpg

(Photos taken from Chen Jing Yang Facebook page.)

2 December 2015: News event to introduce Happy Together series

Also, here's Alex & Benny eating a stick of chocolate together on the same news event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgfrwfmgFak 

25 December 2015: Interviews & games

My notes:

I have been enjoying this series since its debut. Every episode has a theme, sends a meaningful message and comes with light-hearted moments that never fail to make me laugh. I only got to watch this series via re-uploaded videos by the way. Line TV is not available in where I am. Hopefully, the official episodes can be released on other platforms in the near future.

Also, I've written and shared the link for subtitles above. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy the show as much as I did. :)

** DISCLAIMER: All photos & videos in this post belong to their rightful owners. **

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This second post is more like a part 2 for the above post, which may include some materials like snapshots of the daily lives of the individual actor/ actress. (Feel free to wiki their bios for more info on their acting/ singing careers.)

** DISCLAIMER: All photos & videos in this post belong to their rightful owners. **

Actors & Actresses of the main cast:

利晴天  Li Qing Tian

陳景煬  Chen Jing Yang/ Jumper

布魯斯  Bruce

劉奕兒  Liu Yi Er/ Eugenie Liu

黃姵嘉  Huang Pei Jia

謝沛恩  Xie Pei En/ Aggie

Fanmeet:

20 December 2015 Christmas Fanmeet

420_95f8deaf30da46b970c7ad74e7953a6c.jpg

(Photo on top is taken from Happy Together Official Facebook page while the one below is taken from Apple Daily news.)

It's quite a big turnout for a new series. How I wish I could be there :( Anyway, how can the fanmeet not have some fan service from Jumper & Qing Tian? ;) Jumper is the one with the Rudolph hairband.

Snapshots:

20 December 2015

While on their way to Happy Together fanmeet venue, Qing Tian, Jumper & Aggie kept themselves entertained by singing several Christmas songs. Qing Tian called Jumper & Aggie crazy for singing non-stop but joined in the fun too eventually.

jgTRGPl.jpg

(Screenshots taken from Qing Tian's Facebook video.)

22 December 201512356989_447951828729869_767407838665381

(Photo taken from Happy Together Official Facebook page.)

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone! Chinese around the world usually celebrates this day with their family and a bowl of 湯圓 Tangyuan, in the spirit of family unity. :) 

5 hours ago, koreans popK said:

hellloo alvinboi , pm me the re-re-upload website . Hehe .. I like this series already :D

Hi!!! I've sent you a message. Have fun watching Happy Together web series! It is quite comedic. Feel free to discuss the episodes here with me too. ^^

Guest cedric95
On 21 December 2015 at 10:09 PM, alvinboi said:

Hi!!! I've sent you a message. Have fun watching Happy Together web series! It is quite comedic. Feel free to discuss the episodes here with me too. ^^

Hey bro! Can I have the link pls also. This web series so damn nice and sadly I couldn't download line tv because it cannot view in my country...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2016 at 0:57 PM, c_gunawan541 said:

AB couple<333333 I'm watching his for Huang Peijia and the precious Alex and Benny couple but actually I like all 3 pairs, 20min per ep is just nice, very lighthearted and fun.

Oh, Huang Peijia (Wei Wei)? Are other shows with her nice too? Ikr... I love all of them, especially the AB couple (Alex & Benny) too! ^^

I hate what Benny did in EP.4 though... :(  

Spoiler

why did Benny, presumably, have a fling with a guy at gym??? whyyyyyy

41 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Oh, Huang Peijia (Wei Wei)? Are other shows with her nice too? Ikr... I love all of them, especially the AB couple (Alex & Benny) too! ^^

I hate what Benny did in EP.4 though... :(  

Reveal hidden contents

why did Benny, presumably, have a fling with a guy at gym??? whyyyyyy

Hmm... I didn't really watch her "Be With You" drama but I like her in Long Day's Journey into Light and movies.. (she did mostly movies in the past).

I think what Benny did is realistic though, lol...

Spoiler

"flirting with other people even with partner" is such a common thing among guys.. It's not a fling, just flirting...

Well,  not all guys are like that but I'm sure when most guys see attractive ladies, they tend to stare at them (regardless whether they've partners or not).

Plus that part is more for comedic purposes. I didn't really take it seriously :P

7 hours ago, c_gunawan541 said:

Hmm... I didn't really watch her "Be With You" drama but I like her in Long Day's Journey into Light and movies.. (she did mostly movies in the past).

I think what Benny did is realistic though, lol...

Reveal hidden contents

"flirting with other people even with partner" is such a common thing among guys.. It's not a fling, just flirting...

Well,  not all guys are like that but I'm sure when most guys see attractive ladies, they tend to stare at them (regardless whether they've partners or not).

Plus that part is more for comedic purposes. I didn't really take it seriously :P

Spoiler

It is not just staring though. Benny went somewhere else with a guy that texted him right? They must be doing something sneaky!!! Lolll...

Also, whatever Benny did, it caused a huge conflict with Alex, although we shouldn't put all the blame on Benny before knowing his side of the story.

On 07/01/2016 at 11:50 AM, alvinboi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It is not just staring though. Benny went somewhere else with a guy that texted him right? They must be doing something sneaky!!! Lolll...

Also, whatever Benny did, it caused a huge conflict with Alex, although we shouldn't put all the blame on Benny before knowing his side of the story.

Yeah, and Alex was being cold to Benny. Although it doesn't excuse him from doing it, it might explain why...

What a great series! love it!

Archived