[Movie 2005] Lee Jong-gi’s 10-year anniversary screening of The King and the Clown

Guest notjoowon

Guest notjoowon

121401 - 복사본
In the afternoon on Saturday December 12th, Lee Joon-gi held a special 10-year anniversary screening of The King and the Clown. At the event, director Lee Joon-ki also showed u, to present the movie to the loyal fans who have not forgotten the movie over the last 10 years.

In the dressing room, Lee Joon-gi and Lee Joon-ik, look at the 10 year old poster and watch the making of video of their movie. It has been a long time since the two have seen each other. They reminisce about the old times and speak freely. They take a picture together and continue on with an amicable atmosphere. It is a warm site seeing the two old friends enjoying themselves together after such a long time.

While there, Lee joon-gi said “This really brings me back. It reminds me a lot of the shooting and release of The King, and the Clown 10 years ago. I didn’t know anything at that time. Director Lee Joon-ik taught me everything I know.” “Even now, The King and the Clown a really precious movie to me. I’m really moved and eternally grateful for all the fans that have continued to love and remember the King and the Clown for 10 long years. I want to repay the fans for the great thrill and giving me a great life as an actor.” He said during the introduction ceremony.

Lee Joon-gi will be appearing in Resident Evil 6. He is currently resting and looking for his next Korean production.

http://www.getitk.com/20151214-lee-jong-gi-10-year-anniversary-screening-of-the-king-and-the-clown/?lang=en

Archived