[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

32 minutes ago, athena22 said:

CASE of mistaken Identity

I think step-dad thinks Sun woo as king so during the fight or duel when he sees him being weak may think king is really weak and may plot against Sun woo:o

And hansug get beaten up for WHAT??

don't really know!! I'm just terrified!! :confounded::scream: and yes he knows that bracelet was in sun woo's position!! ahhhhhhh ottteokkeeeeeeeeeeeee :confounded::scream: 

it's his hyung he was fighting against so it was more of a training I think not really beaten up!! 

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:D...you described this so well my chingu...all together was hillarious :lol:

Poor SH...playing with fire not knowing 

hhhhhhhhhh yes their reaction was priceless!! :lol: I was like Sun Woo hearing Soo Ho's admiration of the Queen!! :lol: 

but yes my heart hurts for him!! why does he need to fall for the Queen?!! :confounded: 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

Text Preview:

2017-01-24(화)22:00 KBS 2TV
‘화중재왕’이라는 글귀를 본 선문 안 화랑들은 각각 지뒤 혹은 선우가 왕이 아니겠냐며 나름의 추측을 하고, 위화공 역시 지뒤에게 숨겨진 왕이냐고 물어 그를 당황케 한다. 지뒤(삼맥종)의 정체가 드러날까 염려하던 지소 태후는 수호를 불러 은밀한 부탁을 하고, 드디어 밝아온 대련의 날 박영실의 계략으로 선우는 최고의 무사와 죽음을 건 대련을 하게 되는데...!

Looks nice this way to me :D...don't understand any simbol at all...maybe better to stay this way...don't want any problems to worry about till next week :huh:

Just now, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhh yes their reaction was priceless!! :lol: I was like Sun Woo hearing Soo Ho's admiration of the Queen!! :lol: 

but yes my heart hurts for him!! why does he need to fall for the Queen?!! :confounded: 

I agree, poor Soo Ho there's no way that cruel woman could have any sincere or pure feelings toward him ::bawling:  I'm afraid she might want to use him in the future, like turning him against his friends or getting him to kill her enemies for her :(

7 minutes ago, nassyra said:

I agree, poor Soo Ho there's no way that cruel woman could have any sincere or pure feelings toward him ::bawling:  I'm afraid she might want to use him in the future, like turning him against his friends or getting him to kill her enemies for her :(

I wish king could neutralize her power before things with SH warm up some more ...don't want him to be used by her...and she might

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Text Preview:

2017-01-24(화)22:00 KBS 2TV
‘화중재왕’이라는 글귀를 본 선문 안 화랑들은 각각 지뒤 혹은 선우가 왕이 아니겠냐며 나름의 추측을 하고, 위화공 역시 지뒤에게 숨겨진 왕이냐고 물어 그를 당황케 한다. 지뒤(삼맥종)의 정체가 드러날까 염려하던 지소 태후는 수호를 불러 은밀한 부탁을 하고, 드디어 밝아온 대련의 날 박영실의 계략으로 선우는 최고의 무사와 죽음을 건 대련을 하게 되는데...!

what I managed to understand and you can take it with alot of salt!! sorry in advance for any mistake!! :sweatingbullets:

after the revelation that the King is among the Hwarang Sun Woo started suspecting that Maek Jong is the King and asked him about it which worried Maek Jong!! :scream: 

the Queen is worried that Maek Jong's identity would be revealed so she summoned Soo Ho to ask for a secret request!! (stay away from my boy Queen!! :rage:)

and evil minister planned a fight till death against one of best warriors as his new ruse against Sun Woo!! :scream: :confounded:

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

what I managed to understand and you can take it with alot of salt!! sorry in advance for any mistake!! :sweatingbullets:

after the revelation that the King is among the Hwarang Sun Woo started suspecting that Maek Jong is the King and asked him about it which worried Maek Jong!! :scream: 

the Queen is worried that Maek Jong's identity would be revealed so she summoned Soo Ho to ask for a secret request!! (stay away from my boy Queen!! :rage:)

and evil minister planned a fight till death against one of best warriors as his new ruse against Sun Woo!! :scream: :confounded:

Tnx chingu :)...seems problems all over but they can make it...hope i can :sweatingbullets:

See @Yongzura ? I knew i should of stay with symbols :wink: 

20 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

For me, this ep is too slow. Maybe because i watch live with nosub. But it was needed to set up the stage for the next phase of the story. 

you just need subs chingu!! :) 

11 minutes ago, nassyra said:

yes!! for now she asked for him to give him a secret request as she's worried that Maek Jong's identity will be revealed!! I don't know what is it but I just want her to stay away from him!! :rage: 

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I wish king could neutralize her power before things with SH warm up some more ...don't want him to be used by her...and she might

he's totally head over heals for her!! you can see he's totally blinded right now!! :scream: I hope she won't use him!! 

23 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Looks nice this way to me :D...don't understand any simbol at all...maybe better to stay this way...don't want any problems to worry about till next week :huh:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can read hangul but I'm not that good in understanding but it helps since google translate can be full of weird transtation himself so I can take what I don't understand and added to what I can understand and read in hangul!! it's better than nothing!! :D 

12 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Tnx chingu :)...seems problems all over but they can make it...hope i can :sweatingbullets:

you're most welcome chingu!! :D yes I hope so!! :confounded:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's torture both ways chingu!! :lol: 

11 minutes ago, joojanah said:

Is there any article about live ratings? I'm curious to know how RDTK ending will affect this drama.

unfotunatly I don't konow about these things!! :( 

episode 11 youtube videos!! :wub: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBkHhjh39lo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fyuf2H_uzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRMZscRCxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdp8rNjrur0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-NJ1Z_CtEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JCFRDJOld0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YWjpQccAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmTtIh2UFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_CMIoKBBc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIrCp3oTZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MftREo8XHMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS8RC0uo5as

35 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Sorry for that :wink: btw we need to be strong as the Hwarang boys too :wub:

The real challenge has begun.

p.s Good night/day... see you tomorrow.

Omg that bromance though in episode 11 :wub: I'm loving it so muchh... I just watched the scene where they were fighting in the water and that was just too adorable... it seems that all the Hwarang knows that the King is one of the Hwarang boys, which means his identity will be exposed soon.... :scream: I hope that when Moo Myung finds out SMJ is the King, he won't hate him too much because of Mak Moon >.<

i didn't watch the whole episode but only watched small parts...

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yeo wool is so clever. He can see the princess likes sw. He said it out and smj heard it who seems happy about this. Suho is talking hiw pretty the queen is. Smj looks scandalized

Smj's hair is... omgggg i cannot concentrate now!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if YW was also the one who found out first about SW-AR. He is observant and smart, and those two love birds are totally sucked in lying haha ^_^

Reading the live recaps wore my patience thin. My mistake. Cannot wait for tomorrow. Watched the youtube version without subs. And was it me, or were everybody in this drama getting more and more handsome/interesting/funny/cute/adorable/...? And the bromance at the river..... ooooh just don't get me started.... (high five @ferily!)

Oh one more thing. I love the way they are so honest with each other, AR and SW. I don't even understand one single word they were saying, but the way they said them were sooooo..... full of love, so true, so genuine... so convincing that the chemistry are there all along....:wub:.. and at the river, when he slightly touched her hand and said, "biane" after he confess that he remembers (the kiss?).... ooooooh, his voice just make my poor heart fell to the floor.... along with the rest of my body :D

Thanks to all live recappers.... off to my sweet (hopefully) Hwarang dream :tongue:

3 hours ago, cpy95 said:

SMJ says he does not have any friends since he was born. SMJ says he thinks that SW is his first friend and he likes him. HAHAHAHA SW then lunges at him and both of them gets into the stream. OKAY THEY ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS NOW PLAYING IN WATER. OMG BROMANCEEEEEEE

Yes, that was just too adorable and hit me right in the feels :wub: I am loving his bromance

14 minutes ago, joojanah said:

that's ok :lol: I found an article but it only mentions Defendant's live ratings. guess we'll have to wait a couple hours.

hope it increases!! 

38 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sorry for that :wink: btw we need to be strong as the Hwarang boys too :wub:

The real challenge has begun.

p.s Good night/day... see you tomorrow.

right!! :confounded:

have sweet dreams chingu!! :wub: 

12 minutes ago, ferily said:

Omg that bromance though in episode 11 :wub: I'm loving it so muchh... I just watched the scene where they were fighting in the water and that was just too adorable... it seems that all the Hwarang knows that the King is one of the Hwarang boys, which means his identity will be exposed soon.... :scream: I hope that when Moo Myung finds out SMJ is the King, he won't hate him too much because of Mak Moon >.<

i didn't watch the whole episode but only watched small parts...

Maek Jong told Sun Woo that he's his 1st friend and that he likes him!! YEAHHHHHH 

yes!! don't know whatthat evil minister is thinking nor what that evil Queen will ask of Soo Ho to keep Maek Jong's identity a secret!! 

well he's having his doubt apparently!! I'm worried!! but at least he knew him now and saw how sorry he was that he was shot with the arrow so he'll know that Maek Jong isn't to be blamed or hated for Mak Moon's death!!

14 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

I wouldn't be surprised if YW was also the one who found out first about SW-AR. He is observant and smart, and those two love birds are totally sucked in lying haha ^_^

Reading the live recaps wore my patience thin. My mistake. Cannot wait for tomorrow. Watched the youtube version without subs. And was it me, or were everybody in this drama getting more and more handsome/interesting/funny/cute/adorable/...?

Oh one more thing. I love the way they are so honest with each other, AR and SW. I don't even understand one single word they were saying, but the way they said them were sooooo..... full of love, so true, so genuine..:wub:.. and at the river, when he slightly touched her hand and said, "biane" after he confess that he remembers (the kiss?).... ooooooh, his voice just make my poor heart fell to the floor.... 

Thanks to all live recappers.... off to my sweet (hopefully) Hwarang dream :tongue:

yes!! I want to know what he told Soo Ho at the dinner time about these two!! they are too obvious!! cute!! :wub: 

yes they are chingu!! :wub::wub::wub: 

swoooooooooooon :blush: 

have sweet dreams chingu!! :wub: 

Archived