[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yeo wool is so clever. He can see the princess likes sw. He said it out and smj heard it who seems happy about this. Suho is talking hiw pretty the queen is. Smj looks scandalized

Smj's hair is... omgggg i cannot concentrate now!!!

Love the way our King gave SH the "unbelievable" look..... after hearing SH's description of his mother, the Queen.

6 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

SMJ confronts princess and asks her why did she do that. Princess says does he know who she is but SMJ just ignores and warns her. HE IS SO MANNN. OKAY I LOVE THE WAY HE RIDES THE HORSE. 

He looks so dignified when he warned her.:wub:

I wish the writer stop letting SW faint, ill or getting almost killed. 

3 minutes ago, nassyra said:

I just love how Moo Myung plays with the king in water like he used to do with Sun woo, this looks like the start of a true Friendship <3

The King did say he likes him :blush:... The latest issue will make them closer..

Seeing the three of them in the last scene were quite meaningful.  Look like MM/SW has figured it out.  

I think the next episode is Master Young Shil testing Sun Woo to see if he's the King, by requesting he fights with the guard in front of the queen. To see if the queen shows any sign of panic or worry.

Master We Hwa's guess is more on Ji Dwi.

Ah Ro is hiding the truth (about the king) from Sun Woo and is very uneasy about it.

15 minutes ago, andy78 said:

thanks !@cpy95  for live recap!!!i can't wait to watch today ep...PooR AR she became that monster with woman face target...

Yes, @cpy95 & @Ainee Etp appreciate the effort.  TQ very much.

@andy78 long time no see. I guess both of them (AR and SW) will be the target from all sides for various reasons.  Glad that at least they have each other but then.... sigh...

they should totally make YW the head minister in charge of strategizing and managing the council at palace.

there is no one who is better at people management, perceptions, negotiations, manipulation than him. Highly highly skilled, shrewd, and intellectually perceptive..

BR should be like a home minister - making sure admin processes, welfare grants are manged well

SW should be the general - the one to lead battles, because he can strategize on war front

SH - in charge of teaching war tactics to soldiers. basically in forces.. general ?or kings bodyguard.. but then he is more of a soldier

HS: oh puppy.. just get married and make lots of babies - hmm.. maybe the official spy of silla .. with some maturity, he and YW are the only ones who can pull that through

SMJ - lol the king, because he possesses all these qualities and ofcourse the confidence and regality

Tnx to @cpy95 & @Ainee Etp for reccaping...i know its hard girls :)

I knew he would faint...just before he kissed her again <sulk> :wink:...wonder about their talk later ...backhug was nice :wub:

I like how all hwarangs were worried about SW...bed scene was really great :wink:

Princess must be really disappointed...both SW&king loves AR

NOW I'M MAD AT THE PRINCESS she almost killed Ah Ro and harmed my Sun Woo so she's out till she changes!! :rage: and TERRIFIED of what that evil minister is planing!! :scream: he knows that the King's bracelet came from Sun Woo :scream: and he outed to the people in Hwarang that the King is among them!! WHYYYYYYY?!! :scream: WHAT IS HIS PLAN?!! :scream: 

now back to my romance and bromance part!! you'll see alot of hearts and blushing in this part of my comment!! :love: I can't believe they gave me both and I'm super grateful!! :heart: so Ah Ro slept with Sun Woo to "treat him" :blush: then Soo Ho and Yeo Woo tooke her place?!! OH MY GOD!! they couldn'y make me anymore happier!! :love: even Ban Ryu was there with Maek Jong waiting for Sun Woo to wake up!! awwwwwww :blush: 

and really HOW CAN MY ADORABLE LOVESICK FOOL HIDE THEIR FEELINGS FROM OTHERS?!! they are SO (ADORABLY) OBVIOUS!! :blush: Sun Woo telling her that he remembers and that looking at her makes him want to hug her!! and that voice!! OH MY GOD!! faint!! :blush: and how he was trying to hold her hand!! :blush: 

Soo Ho is HILLARIOUS admiring the Quuen aka Maek Jong's mother in front of Maek Jong himself who is "you're talking about my mother?!!" and Sun Woo is "he's talking about another Queen not the one I know"!! :lol: 

I LOVED how Sun Woo protected Ah Ro and told her not to cry because that's more painful than his wound!! THIS MAN!! :heart: and LOVED how Maek Jong made it clear to the Princess that going neer Ah Ro won't be for her best interest!! woah!! :love: and I believe now she knows he's the King!! no one would dare to talk to her that way and threaten her unless he's in higher position than her aka the King...or Sun Woo who doesn't care for anyone's status!! :lol: but he's one of his own and not everyone would be like him!! :tongue::wink: owwww I LOVED how he told her in the preview that he's not really interested in her but she better stay away from Ah Ro or she'll see who he really is!! WO HO!! :love: 

but what will happen to my two boys now?!! Maek Jong shaking of the evil minister revealing his existence in Hwarang broke my heart for him!! :heartbreak: and Sun Woo now is fully aware that Mak Moon's death is because of the King and that the man he faught with was the King himself!! :heartbreak:  otteokkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :scream: 

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Soo Ho is HILLARIOUS admiring the Quuen aka Maek Jong's mother in front of Maek Jong himself who is "you're talking about my mother?!!" and Sun Woo is "he's talking about another Queen not the one I know"!! :lol: 

:D...you described this so well my chingu...all together was hillarious :lol:

Poor SH...playing with fire not knowing 

Text Preview:

2017-01-24(화)22:00 KBS 2TV
‘화중재왕’이라는 글귀를 본 선문 안 화랑들은 각각 지뒤 혹은 선우가 왕이 아니겠냐며 나름의 추측을 하고, 위화공 역시 지뒤에게 숨겨진 왕이냐고 물어 그를 당황케 한다. 지뒤(삼맥종)의 정체가 드러날까 염려하던 지소 태후는 수호를 불러 은밀한 부탁을 하고, 드디어 밝아온 대련의 날 박영실의 계략으로 선우는 최고의 무사와 죽음을 건 대련을 하게 되는데...!

Archived