[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Ban Ryu's father hates the Queen and the King as well and wiether Soo Ho's father be on the Queen's side or the King's (if he became on his side) won't change anything but Ban Ryu is a Hwarang Knight and the King's friend and can anyone really appose if the King interefered?!! :wink: 

How can they hate king they don't even know him :angry:

He's smart, brave, less selfish then his mother for sure...well he's a bit arrogant as well...when he said to AR last time: r you here to see me? in room full of men...:D...i had to laugh

Well since SH will become his brother/BR hwarang friend i supose as well...and on top of that with kings help...father will have no choice but to accept ...though when i think of girl in question ...she solved her brother on her own quite well :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

How can they hate king they don't even know him :angry:

He's smart, brave, less selfish then his mother for sure...well he's a bit arrogant as well...when he said to AR last time: r you here to see me? in room full of men...:D...i had to laugh

Well since SH will become his brother/BR hwarang friend i supose as well...and on top of that with kings help...father will have no choice but to accept ...though when i think of girl in question her...she solved her brother on her own quite well :D

Ban Ryu's step father wants to get rid of him to be the king while using Ban Ryu as a puppit king for the public eyes and Ban Ryu's father is too weak to even consider his opinion and they won't really care if Maek Jong is a good King or not, what they really need is power not a good King for the kingdome!! 

hhhhhhhhhhh well being a King give you that over self-confidence!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I believe so!! so for now we won't worry we have allies and the girl in question is strong on her own!! :wink: 

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Ban Ryu's step father wants to get rid of him to be the king while using Ban Ryu as a puppit king for the public eyes and Ban Ryu's father is too weak to even consider his opinion and they won't really care if Maek Jong is a good King or not, what they really need is power not a good King for the kingdome!! 

hhhhhhhhhhh well being a King give you that over self-confidence!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I believe so!! so for now we won't worry we have allies and the girl in question is strong on her own!! :wink: 

I think its about time BR's father gets out of stepfather's boots and if he has to serve start to serve someone worth it

That old man is evil..but his father seems not that much...just weak as you said...i wish he makes a change in his life..if not for him then for his son who obviously isn't happy about their situation

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I think its about time BR's father gets out of stepfather's bootsarrow-10x10.png and if he has to serve start to serve someone worth it

That old man is evil..but his father seems not that much...just weak as you said...i wish he makes a change in his life..if not for him then for his son who obviously isn't happy about their situation

hope so!! he's acting as a servant when he's a man in power as well!! for now he thinks it's for his son's best interest but he's starting to see how Ban Ryu isn't interested in their plans they made for (using) him and hope he'll stand by his son's side eventually!! Ban Ryu really need a father not two man planning his life without caring for his own feelings and thoughts!! :( 

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hope so!! he's acting as a servant when he's a man in power as well!! for now he thinks it's for his son's best interest but he's starting to see how Ban Ryu isn't interested in their plans they made for (using) him and hope he'll stand by his son's side eventually!! Ban Ryu really need a father not two man planning his life without caring for his own feelings and thoughts!! :( 

:crazy:...hate this...'i'm doing it for you' is line i hate the most...and most pathetic excuse

I see BR cares for his father...when he was hit by that man...or when he used his back to get of his horse...BR was really hurt and upset...really hope things will change...but think as well BR needs to tell his father how he really feels

P.S. Really enjoyed our midnight (at my place) chat chingu :)...off to sleep know...will kill 6.5 hours of waiting...:sweatingbullets: stays to much time anyway till new ep...and sequel of beautiful kiss scene :wub:..hope they'll repeat it all together

17 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:crazy:...hate this...'i'm doing it for you' is line i hate the most...and most pathetic excuse

I see BR cares for his father...when he was hit by that man...or when he used his back to get of his horse...BR was really hurt and upset...really hope things will change...but think as well BR needs to tell his father how he really feels

P.S. Really enjoyed our midnight (at my place) chat chingu :)...off to sleep know...will kill 6.5 hours of waiting...:sweatingbullets: stays to much time anyway till new ep...and sequel of beautiful kiss scene :wub:..hope they'll repeat it all together

yes!! the"I'm doing it for you/because I love you" are the most hateful excuses for me!! 

yes!! Ban Ryu doesn't allow his feelings to be shown but he's not really cold or emotionless and he cares for his father!! good thing he started showing his father his true feelings and how he thinks when he told him that he knows he's doing it for him but he doesn't care how he thinks and when he told him that he have no father between a father who isn't accepting him yet and another who wants him to forget about him!! I feel really sad for him, he's family really sucks!! :( 

yes, me too!! :D thank you for chatting with me chingu and have sweet dreams!! :wub: 

yes I think they will!! I want them too!! :blush: 

6 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

@sakura2016 I cried, too when Kwang Soo died and Seo Jun thought about him. :heartbreak: Kwang Soo is such a good actor. I love his acting! And Thank you for the stills for episode 11! I can't wait to see the bromance!! :grin::lol::relaxed:

yes!! both of them made us really believe in their long friendship and how much they meant to each other though we only had him in two episodes cameo but they delivered the emotions in a great way that we still feel till now Moo Myung's pain for his loss whenever he mention or remember him!! :heartbreak: they really did a great job!! :thumbsup:

you're most welcome chingu!! :D and I'm waiting for the romance and bromance!! looks like all my ships are sailing!! :w00t::love: 

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I think that the Princess really obeyed her mother and Sun Woo saved Ah Ro and that's the reason behind the blood on his uniform, below his shoulder!! :confounded: :rage: but I don't know what's the reason behind our two boys charged looks!! could it be Sun Woo did find out who Maek Jong really is?!! :confounded:

I think it's because SW is telling SMJ about the attack on AR and must know it's his mother at work again. It's too early for SW and SMJ to have it out. BTW thanks for pics

3 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Seems king is looking angry at him or he is blaming him for something and SW crosses his heart defending himself...as he would never do that..seems to me that way

I had not thought about that! Love your avi

20 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

yeah they are very brutal about Go Ara acting, and her eyebrow it seems :D

Omo chingu that bit about her eyebrows was too much:D LMAO that it just got so petty.

23 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I think it's because SW is telling SMJ about the attack on AR and must know it's his mother at work again. It's too early for SW and SMJ to have it out. BTW thanks for pics

I had not thought about that! Love your avi

Omo chingu that bit about her eyebrows was too much:D LMAO that it just got so petty.

maybe!! yes it's early for him to find out about Maek Jong's real identity!! 

and you're most welcome chingu!! :D

I found these wallpapers!! :wub: 

Spoiler

read "don't let the attitude of Ban Ryu destroy your unner peace"!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stay weird!! :lol: 

cr: owner

34 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

OST Part 7 "여기 있을게" (I'll be here) - Park Hyungsik (MV)

Oh, his voice is so sweet :wub: And he looks so cute puppy while record this song :lol:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

yes he have a beautiful voice!! :wub: now I want Park Seo Joon to sing an OST too? I'm greedy and I know it!! :D:wub: 

off to sleep now!! see you all soon chingudeul, hopefully!! :wub: 

Okay, I apologize in advance for the long post of replies ^_^ I haven't been able to read the thread and I just went through all the pages and caught up so I apologize....

On 1/20/2017 at 6:41 PM, furu.vu217 said:

Yep, i'm so happy too for my puppy Hyungsik :wub: I have not watched any of his drama before Hwarang. I just saw some his The Heirs's cut & now I'm really surprised by the change in his acting here. And i search about Hyungsik, he had achieved excellent actor (miniseries) SBS Drama Awards 2016 for his performance in High Society although he only played second male (I see some his clip cut in that drama & he looks so amazing, but i don't like his female partner :tongue:) This is so great because he's just an actor idol :glasses:

He deserves all the praise from Knet :wub: I think I will be his fan after Hwarang :lol:

Yes :wub: So glad to see Park Hyung Sik get more recognition. I first saw him in What happens to my family and I fell in love with him there. Then he starred in High Society and his acting~~ Gah, I just love Park hyung sik so much. Hwarang is killing my heart with him..,

On 1/21/2017 at 5:20 AM, lyserose said:

Can't see the picture clearly but seems like this scene to take place when Sam Maek Jong already becoming a King, judging from his attire which differs from the one worn by Sun Woo. Now, I am checking back my memory.... based on the photobook, the boys seem to work out their differences and putting a united front as Hwarang. Don't tell me there will be some more rivalry between them after SMJ ascended the throne? Could it be because of Aro or Sun Woo's birth secret? 

On a side note, I love dancing SMJ. He surely got the moves. :wub:

And why Monday still feel so far away? Monday has never been this torturous since Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart. :confounded:

The photobook has so much spoilers but they are all so beautiful (especially PHS).... I really want the book... I hope Moo Myung and Sam Maek jong become good friends despite Aro :) I ship MM and SMJ bromance so hard!!

Yes, Park hyung Sik is an idol himself so he definitely does know how to dance :D 

On 1/21/2017 at 6:13 PM, evie7 said:

Well said, I loved when MM told AR that he will protect her, that kiss was so wonderful that they are my OTP. Besides if his highness needs a shoulder to cry on, he can cry on minenaughty.png I didn't read the comments on DB (I always figure it is better for my mental health) but saw everyone's comments on them. Aigoo they were pretty brutal towards GA and did see the turn against PHS's character toopanda-emoticon-05.gif I think I will stay in our backyard at least in soompi we can have discussions and not witch hunts , this is just a drama, it's unfortunate when people seem to have more fun writing negative things about it than they have watching it. I have no problem w/Sam Maek Jong's behavior.

BTW Chingus I noticed while catching up w/my backreading that we have been keeping our Mods busy. Please remember not to quote images/mvs etc and when posting images we can can post 3 then the rest have to be posted in the spoiler. We don't want this thread to be warned by the moderators.

Hehe SMJ can come to me any day too.... Or he can just have bromance with Moo Myung too. I would not mind that at all....:D 

But yeah I don't really like how the DB commenters are all so harsh to the actors and characters in the drama. In my opinion I think everyone is doing a fabulous job and I personally love each and every character. They all have an in important role in the drama :)  

On 1/21/2017 at 8:30 PM, Random_Fangurl said:

I still do ship Aro and Sunwoo like I initially do, but yeah... Jidwi and Aro seem to have a more natural chemistry, Idk how... but I like the way Park Hyungsik stare at her, his eyes were so mesmerizing I can feel like he's truly in love with her hahaha, well but I know she wouldn't end up with him because it's K-drama lol, I hope he moved on sooner because I want to see him became a great king instead :)

Hehe yes, their chemistry is on fire!! (SMJ and Aro) But this past episode (episode 10), Moo myung and Aro....gahhh, their kiss scene just really got to me. It was so perfect.

19 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

FINALLY EPSIODE 11'S STILLS!!  :w00t::love: 

MY OTP!! I feel like dreaming!! :love:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm dreaming or something?!! I want to stay dreaming!! my bromance too?!! :love: 

Reveal hidden contents

more swooning time over our boys/knights!! :love: 

Reveal hidden contents

looks like the princess did it and Sun Woo was the one who saved Ah Ro!! :scream::rage: 

Reveal hidden contents

he's woonded isn't he?!! :scream: the is a trace a blood bellow his shoulder!! :scream: it's not the princes RIGHT?!!  :rage:

the kiss scene and the aftermath!! :love: I'd do the same Ah Ro!! :blush: 

Reveal hidden contents

BTS stills!! :wub: 

Reveal hidden contents

cr: KBS naver

Oooh my...Those Episode 11 stills!! :scream: Ahhh I knew it was going to be Moo Myung that would save Aro...haha was I the only one low key hoping SMJ would go and save her? xD

But HOLYYY!!!! -in coming caps- OUR HWARANG BOYS DOING ARCHERY.. OMG....Archery, something I really like, + HANDSOME BOYS DOING IT??? YES PLEASE!!!!!!! They all...they all...just look so amazing...... And omg, Moo myung and Sam Maek Jong bromance. Yesssssss, I ship them 100%!!! So excited to see their relationship develop~~

And Aro and Moo Myung just look too adorable :wub:

18 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

Perhaps it is because Hyungsik actually learnt archery before. He also learns Kendo and horse riding when he was young. Finally able to put his skills to good use. 

Go Ara actually said in one interview that Hyungsik is very playful. Go Ara is also very cheerful and playful so they look very cute together. I actually think they look cuter in BTS pictures than in the drama. Aro never looks so happy with SMJ. haha :lol:

And finally some SW and SMJ's bromance. I really want them to become good friends asap. 

Hehe, yes Park hyung sik just continues to impress me more and more~

17 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Sr to repost this photo but look how GORGEOUS he is :bawling: I never saw a guy who wears long hair so well as Hyungsik :heart: 

And his stare is really no joke :bawling:

V said in Hwarang special ep he think the person who suits long hair the best is Sam Maek Jong & he's right :grin:

YESS!!!! Hyung Sik is so gorgeous, handsome, beautiful-okay I'll stop now. I'm sure you all get my point xD

16 hours ago, lyserose said:

Thanks for the info. I really admire K-actors. They really do possess a lot of skills aside from what they are doing for living. I know he learnt kendo cause Min Ho mentioned (in the interviews of "Hwarang: The Behind Story") that he is a level 4 black belt in kendo but did not know of his archery skills.

Oh....I have seen another actor that looked this gorgeous with long hair. That is Lee Joon Gi. Wang So with his mane of glory is quite tough to beat. Lee Joon Gi has the facial features that seems to exist only in a manga/ manhwa and with long sageuk hair, he looks almost unreal.

But Park Hyung Sik definitely the one who wears long hair the best in Hwarang. (Apologized for saying this) Comparing with the rest of the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart boys except LJG, PHS wins hands down in term of rawking the long hair and possesing the regal royalty look. In fact, I think he is a much better choice to play Habaek in the coming TvN's adaptation of the famous manhwa, "Bride of Water God". He got the aura and the regal look. 

Yes! It's nice to see that Hyungsik is talented in other things as well.

but omg.. Lee Joon Gi...in Scarlet Heart....-deep breath- He did such an amazing job in that drama first of all. Love his acting so much as well. But he did loool so beautiful in the drama as wel with long hair. I think the cinematography of that drama was just perfect as well. Just the scenery and the looks of the scene...and Lee Joon Gi.. He just does a fabulous job in sageuk. Also is Lee Joon Gi coming out in another drama? :scream:. I apologize, I went off topic

15 hours ago, aoikarin said:

@sakura2016 Chinguuuuuu i love your picture sharing!!

:heart:

My heart is fluttering seeing SW and Aro in lovey dovey mood.. Please Monday comes faster!!! I saw Aro smiles after the kiss, My prediction, SW will get good response from Aro tomorrow.. will SW go back black out after the kiss? seeing they are lying on the grass.. then Aro "again" will carry him to her quarter and give pillow hugs.. spend the night together, SW wakes up early and the angst comes he feels guilty that he supposed to be her 'brother" (as he promised to anji gong).. leaving Aro sleep alone, but left a bouquet of "their secret flower chrysanthemum... LOLOLOL

Like you told us, Sakura.. i hope SW will not avoid Aro too long.. I'm tired watching the angst and push-pull relationship between SW and Aro. I hope the backhug scene from Aro confirm that they start their "secret love relationship." The thrill of getting caught dating by others will be much more interesting to watch, i think.. I'm a sadist hahahhahaha

Seeing the boys ready in action with bow and arrow.. now they are all LEGOLAS in my eyes.. so handsome!! :blush:

I'm sad reading DB's comments.. they are bashing Park Seo Joon and Go Ara.. I think both did the acting extremely well.. I love PSJ did all action stuff by himself.. and they are extremely difficult to take good shots.. saw that he kept on the strings doing those action. Check this short video link https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJ1wzqhmRd/?taken-by=lovepark1216 so, I think he's an amazing and hardworking actor.. He also has great expressions, I love his natural acting and multifaceted expressions.. I am not a big fan of him but I do like him very much not only because of he's handsome, seriously, seeing the whole eps from beginning to ep 10 he did a very good job in Hwarang. Same goes Ara..Lots of DB commentators bashed Ara because of her expressions, or her eyebrows (that's shallow guys), or her stoic look etc.. but so far, i found Ara did a decent job.. she conveys Aro's character pretty well.. as an audience i can relate her character and understand her conflicts, her happiness and what she really wants from SW. About PHS, God Bless him! he's born with beautiful prince flower boy look, plus he is one of a real life chaebol son. I love that he acted extremely beautiful as SMJ and I wouldn't be surprised that everyone falls in love with him and his character. But the things is because of PHS (not SMJ), should they just bash PSJ and GAR because of PHS is not the First Lead or PHS is not the end game with Aro? I feel pity for those who close their heart not to see the whole Hwarang show but only to see PHS's scene just because of their idol is not the lead in the drama and will not be the end game with the female lead character... The show is a gem despite of its low rating, it's very interesting plot, written beautifully and good editing. end of my rants. :expressionless:

For all Park Seo Joon 's fans... sharing is love :glasses::heart:

I hope there isn't any problems between Moo Myung and Aro and they can begin their relationship~ :wub: We all know they both like each other~~~

But yeah I get sad reading the DB's comments as well because they are all harshly criticizing the drama and the actors. I love PHS in this drama but I would never bash PSJ and Go Ara. I am personally shipping Aro and SMJ together but I don't have any hate against Moo Myung and Aro. Personally I think in episode 10, they proved that they have chemistry together and that kiss scene though...just gets you right in the feels. Now that the romance is starting, I'm sure they're chemistry together is going to skyrocket. Like just by seeing those Episode 11 stills....just too adorable... PSJ and Go Ara are doing a great Joon conveying their character and their personality. You can really feel what they feel through their acting and you feel like they are really their characters. PSJ and Go Ara are working just as hard as PHS is so nobody shouldn't bash them at all because I think they are all doing a fabulous job. As I said before, I love PHS Zane are if him on screen but it's really nice and refreshing to see PSJ and GAR as well :) I'm really interested in their characters and love that their romance is finally starting :wub: I'm excited to see their relationship develop and I can't wait for the bromance between PSJ and PHS as well.

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

@sakura2016 I cried, too when Kwang Soo died and Seo Jun thought about him. :heartbreak: Kwang Soo is such a good actor. I love his acting! And Thank you for the stills for episode 11! I can't wait to see the bromance!! :grin::lol::relaxed:

I teared up too when Kwang Soo's character died. He did such a great job conveying his character. I feel like Kwangsoo is underrated but he's such an amazing actor. I love his cameo in this drama :)

4 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Oh, his voice is so sweet :wub: And he looks so cute puppy while record this song :lol:

OMG.. Hyungsik's OST!!!!! -deep breath, trying not to fangirl- Okay, thanks for sharing :) His voice will sound lovely, I just know it :wub: I can't watch it right now but I will when I get home...!!!!

14 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Waaah, this is adorable, I like his voice, it sounds very smooth and somehow soothing, like it like it :wub:

Archived