[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

29 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Finally after episode 10, i have a free weekend!!  Oh my,  what a bz days i have now.  I manage to download all 10 episodes and even watching them!  I always thankful at soompi forums.  I can catch any live recap or bts if i dont have free time to watch them. DB also provide with recap.  

Tomorrow it's Monday,  yeay!  Hopefully it's not a bz one.  It's been so long since i can watch live streaming! Oh how i miss being a kdrama addict!  

The combination of light blue, purple and white,  now it always remind of Hwarang uniform. Can I predict for next epi?

- After the kiss,  SW faints again.  They bring it back to their dorm and AR tends him and slips to his side. Next day,  he wakes up and well (he did this before after released from prison). And chapter with the princess.... -

I can feel you as I'm happy enjoying my K-addict!! :D hope you'll be able to live stream too!! :D 

I think he'll faint again too but I think the tending scene would be later for another reason (maybe because of his shoulder woond or another reason) but not the fainting spell at the start of the episode!! that's how I think!! 

I'm so happy now we're 1 day from episode 11!! :w00t::wub: 

25 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@sakura2016 Thanks for sharing :)

Why is it only Sam Maek Jong and Sun Woo not wearing the headbands?

I love the bonding between SMJ and Sun Woo.

And allow me some fangirling cause I think SMJ is the one who truly RAWKS it when doing the archery :wub:. Archery is my favourite past time and trust me, I never looked that cool.

And looking at the BTS photos, Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik just exudes so much chemistry, it's natural. These two need to do another drama soon as the main OTP cause it's such a waste that their chemistry being sidelined in this drama :bawling:.

you're most welcome chingu!! :D 

maybe they don't like it!! :lol: no, don't know really!! :D 

yes I think so!! I think he's the most trained one among them as a King!! :wink: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh hope you get your wish chingu!! :D 

I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode!! :w00t::love: 

cr: owner

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@sakura2016 Thanks for sharing :)

Why is it only Sam Maek Jong and Sun Woo not wearing the headbands?

I love the bonding between SMJ and Sun Woo.

And allow me some fangirling cause I think SMJ is the one who truly RAWKS it when doing the archery :wub:. Archery is my favourite past time and trust me, I never looked that cool.

And looking at the BTS photos, Go Ara and Park Hyung Sik just exudes so much chemistry, it's natural. These two need to do another drama soon as the main OTP cause it's such a waste that their chemistry being sidelined in this drama :bawling:.

Perhaps it is because Hyungsik actually learnt archery before. He also learns Kendo and horse riding when he was young. Finally able to put his skills to good use. 

tumblr_ok6j8khdnB1qdnbgao4_500.gif

Go Ara actually said in one interview that Hyungsik is very playful. Go Ara is also very cheerful and playful so they look very cute together. I actually think they look cuter in BTS pictures than in the drama. Aro never looks so happy with SMJ. haha :lol:

And finally some SW and SMJ's bromance. I really want them to become good friends asap. 

16 minutes ago, Amanda_HS said:

Perhaps it is because Hyungsik actually learnt archery before. He also learns Kendo and horse riding when he was young. Finally able to put his skills to good use. 

Go Ara actually said in one interview that Hyungsik is very playful. Go Ara is also very cheerful and playful so they look very cute together. I actually think they look cuter in BTS pictures than in the drama. Aro never looks so happy with SMJ. haha :lol:

And finally some SW and SMJ's bromance. I really want them to become good friends asap. 

ohhhh!! thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: finally he got top use his skills in this drama!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhh yes!! :lol: 

YES!! I'm so happy, finally we will see them getting closer!! :w00t::love: but things looks like will go wrong again from the look on their eyes facing each other with their black and read uniform!! :confounded:

9 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

yay the still!

love love love it :heart:

such a lovely smile from SW/MM. aigooo...u look so happy with that backhug lol

ah the bromance. they are so adorable :blush:

cant wait for Monday!

yes!! we will have romance and bromance and I feel like dreaming!! :w00t::love: 

ow yeah!! that smile!! you can see how happy he is and that it's his 1st time!! so adorable!! :blush: 

and I found this!! :wub: 

Sr to repost this photo but look how GORGEOUS he is :bawling: I never saw a guy who wears long hair so well as Hyungsik :heart: 

And his stare is really no joke :bawling:

V said in Hwarang special ep he think the person who suits long hair the best is Sam Maek Jong & he's right :grin:

_QJ_3351.jpg

1 hour ago, Amanda_HS said:

Thanks for the info. I really admire K-actors. They really do possess a lot of skills aside from what they are doing for living. I know he learnt kendo cause Min Ho mentioned (in the interviews of "Hwarang: The Behind Story") that he is a level 4 black belt in kendo but did not know of his archery skills.

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Sr to repost this photo but look how GORGEOUS he is :bawling: I never saw a guy who wears long hair so well as Hyungsik :heart: 

V said in Hwarang special ep he think the person who suits long hair the best is Sam Maek Jong & he's right :grin:

Oh....I have seen another actor that looked this gorgeous with long hair. That is Lee Joon Gi. Wang So with his mane of glory is quite tough to beat. Lee Joon Gi has the facial features that seems to exist only in a manga/ manhwa and with long sageuk hair, he looks almost unreal.

But Park Hyung Sik definitely the one who wears long hair the best in Hwarang. (Apologized for saying this) Comparing with the rest of the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart boys except LJG, PHS wins hands down in term of rawking the long hair and possesing the regal royalty look. In fact, I think he is a much better choice to play Habaek in the coming TvN's adaptation of the famous manhwa, "Bride of Water God". He got the aura and the regal look. 

19 minutes ago, lyserose said:
1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

V said in Hwarang special ep he think the person who suitsarrow-10x10.png long hair the best is Sam Maek Jong & he's right :grin:

Oh....I have seen another actor that looked this gorgeous with long hair. That is Lee Joon Gi. Wang So with his mane of glory is quite tough to beat. Lee Joon Gi has the facial features that seems to exist only in a manga/ manhwa and with long sageuk hair, he looks almost unreal.

But Park Hyung Sik definitely the one who wears long hair the best in Hwarang. (Apologized for saying this) Comparing with the rest of the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart boys except LJG, PHS wins hands down in term of rawking the long hair and possesing the regal royalty look. In fact, I think he is a much better choice to play Habaek in the coming TvN's adaptation of the famous manhwa, "Bride of Water God". He got the aura and the regal look. 

off topic!! :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I can add Ji Chang Wook and Gong Yoo!! they were completely gorgeous with the long hair!! :love: 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ji chang woo ta hwan"

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gong yoo goblin"

cr owners

found a new MV!! :wub: 

Guest aoikarin

@sakura2016 Chinguuuuuu i love your picture sharing!!

:heart:

My heart is fluttering seeing SW and Aro in lovey dovey mood.. Please Monday comes faster!!! I saw Aro smiles after the kiss, My prediction, SW will get good response from Aro tomorrow.. will SW go back black out after the kiss? seeing they are lying on the grass.. then Aro "again" will carry him to her quarter and give pillow hugs.. spend the night together, SW wakes up early and the angst comes he feels guilty that he supposed to be her 'brother" (as he promised to anji gong).. leaving Aro sleep alone, but left a bouquet of "their secret flower chrysanthemum... LOLOLOL

Like you told us, Sakura.. i hope SW will not avoid Aro too long.. I'm tired watching the angst and push-pull relationship between SW and Aro. I hope the backhug scene from Aro confirm that they start their "secret love relationship." The thrill of getting caught dating by others will be much more interesting to watch, i think.. I'm a sadist hahahhahaha

Seeing the boys ready in action with bow and arrow.. now they are all LEGOLAS in my eyes.. so handsome!! :blush:

I'm sad reading DB's comments.. they are bashing Park Seo Joon and Go Ara.. I think both did the acting extremely well.. I love PSJ did all action stuff by himself.. and they are extremely difficult to take good shots.. saw that he kept on the strings doing those action. Check this short video link https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJ1wzqhmRd/?taken-by=lovepark1216 so, I think he's an amazing and hardworking actor.. He also has great expressions, I love his natural acting and multifaceted expressions.. I am not a big fan of him but I do like him very much not only because of he's handsome, seriously, seeing the whole eps from beginning to ep 10 he did a very good job in Hwarang. Same goes Ara..Lots of DB commentators bashed Ara because of her expressions, or her eyebrows (that's shallow guys), or her stoic look etc.. but so far, i found Ara did a decent job.. she conveys Aro's character pretty well.. as an audience i can relate her character and understand her conflicts, her happiness and what she really wants from SW. About PHS, God Bless him! he's born with beautiful prince flower boy look, plus he is one of a real life chaebol son. I love that he acted extremely beautiful as SMJ and I wouldn't be surprised that everyone falls in love with him and his character. But the things is because of PHS (not SMJ), should they just bash PSJ and GAR because of PHS is not the First Lead or PHS is not the end game with Aro? I feel pity for those who close their heart not to see the whole Hwarang show but only to see PHS's scene just because of their idol is not the lead in the drama and will not be the end game with the female lead character... The show is a gem despite of its low rating, it's very interesting plot, written beautifully and good editing. end of my rants. :expressionless:

For all Park Seo Joon 's fans... sharing is love :glasses::heart:

looks like SW is cupping Aro's face with his both hands...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPXGWq_hIXi/?taken-by=lovepark1216

Hard working PSJ and his chemistry bts with Go Aro.. I agree.. he's a cool oppa.. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCmsTPB5K5/?taken-by=lovepark1216

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCjBJaBFA5/?taken-by=lovepark1216

Spoiler

looks like Aro really got hit by the arrow.. but not tomorrow episode...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOxCYzzgqqs/?taken-by=1004__hooha

1 hour ago, aoikarin said:

@sakura2016 Chinguuuuuu i love your picture sharing!!

:heart:

happy for that!! :wub: 

My heart is fluttering seeing SW and Aro in lovey dovey mood.. Please Monday comes faster!!! I saw Aro smiles after the kiss, My prediction, SW will get good response from Aro tomorrow.. will SW go back black out after the kiss? seeing they are lying on the grass.. then Aro "again" will carry him to her quarter and give pillow hugs.. spend the night together, SW wakes up early and the angst comes he feels guilty that he supposed to be her 'brother" (as he promised to anji gong).. leaving Aro sleep alone, but left a bouquet of "their secret flower chrysanthemum... LOLOLOL

oh yeah!! they look adorable!! :blush: 

I believe so!! :blush: but though I think that Sun Woo will lose his consciousness again after the kiss, I don't think that the scene where she slept by his side "as a doctor" :tongue: was for that reason and that scene will take place later for another reason!! 

Like you told us, Sakura.. i hope SW will not avoid Aro too long.. I'm tired watching the angst and push-pull relationship between SW and Aro. I hope the backhug scene from Aro confirm that they start their "secret love relationship." The thrill of getting caught dating by others will be much more interesting to watch, i think.. I'm a sadist hahahhahaha

hhhhhhhhhhhh from the stills looks like it won't take too long which makes me so happy!! :w00t::wub: 

Seeing the boys ready in action with bow and arrow.. now they are all LEGOLAS in my eyes.. so handsome!! :blush:

yes they are!! :love: 

I'm sad reading DB's comments.. they are bashing Park Seo Joon and Go Ara.. I think both did the acting extremely well.. I love PSJ did all action stuff by himself.. and they are extremely difficult to take good shots.. saw that he kept on the strings doing those action. Check this short video link https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJ1wzqhmRd/?taken-by=lovepark1216 so, I think he's an amazing and hardworking actor.. He also has great expressions, I love his natural acting and multifaceted expressions.. I am not a big fan of him but I do like him very much not only because of he's handsome, seriously, seeing the whole eps from beginning to ep 10 he did a very good job in Hwarang. Same goes Ara..Lots of DB commentators bashed Ara because of her expressions, or her eyebrows (that's shallow guys), or her stoic look etc.. but so far, i found Ara did a decent job.. she conveys Aro's character pretty well.. as an audience i can relate her character and understand her conflicts, her happiness and what she really wants from SW. About PHS, God Bless him! he's born with beautiful prince flower boy look, plus he is one of a real life chaebol son. I love that he acted extremely beautiful as SMJ and I wouldn't be surprised that everyone falls in love with him and his character. But the things is because of PHS (not SMJ), should they just bash PSJ and GAR because of PHS is not the First Lead or PHS is not the end game with Aro? I feel pity for those who close their heart not to see the whole Hwarang show but only to see PHS's scene just because of their idol is not the lead in the drama and will not be the end game with the female lead character... The show is a gem despite of its low rating, it's very interesting plot, written beautifully and good editing. end of my rants. :expressionless:

I think the 3 of them had his share of getting bashed!! and it's sad to see people bashing one because they are fans or love the other more!! all of them worked hard for their roles and they are good friends in real life which makes me roll my eyes reading those comments!! I have my favorite but I respect and admire the hard work of the others as well!! 

For all Park Seo Joon 's fans... sharing is love :glasses::heart:

looks like SW is cupping Aro's face with his both hands...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPXGWq_hIXi/?taken-by=lovepark1216

Hard working PSJ and his chemistry bts with Go Aro.. I agree.. he's a cool oppa.. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCmsTPB5K5/?taken-by=lovepark1216

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPCjBJaBFA5/?taken-by=lovepark1216

Hide contents

looks like Aro really got hit by the arrow.. but not tomorrow episode...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOxCYzzgqqs/?taken-by=1004__hooha

thank you so much for the pics and videos!! :wub: I love Park Seo Joon so much and yes he's a hardworking actor and a caring person :heart: and I think Park Hyung Sik made most if not all of his scenes by himself too with no stuntman, I read something like that in this thread but forgot from who!! :sweatingbullets:

yes I remember that!! :confounded: it looks like it's in the Hwarang Residens!! THAT QUEEN!! :rage:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh found this!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes for sure!! :D but I'd do that with respect!! 

and speaking of Bias, this is Soo Yeaon's Bias!! :lol::tongue: 

cr:owner

liked how they gothered all his different emotions!! :wub: 

HWARANG's KNIGHTS (MY BOYS)!! :love: 

I'm scared of the look in their eyes but let's wait and see what's behind it!! :confounded:

Spoiler

cr:  sasa_pitalisa

I noticed something!! where is Han Sung and Yeo Woo AGAIN!! this is my 2nd time not seing their pics/stills in action, not in the photo book pics where my boys were surrounded by danger nor here in their training!! hmmmm 

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

oh oh oh!! I don't want to think about it!! he can be a loving father but he's a faithful ally to the Queen and I can see that he's to be feared!! I loved that scene too but it made me scared too since the man who can't accept his son loosing to his political ennemie's son would he allow his daughter to marry him?!! I feel sorry for the kids who has to be ennemies only because of their parents ennemity

Wonder will things change after king takes his throne...maybe fathers stop being enemies...BR always can abduct her and alope :tongue:

18 hours ago, evie7 said:

Well said, I loved when MM told AR that he will protect her, that kiss was so wonderful that they are my OTP. Besides if his highness needs a shoulder to cry on, he can cry on minenaughty.png I didn't read the comments on DB (I always figure it is better for my mental health) but saw everyone's comments on them. Aigoo they were pretty brutal towards GA and did see the turn against PHS's character toopanda-emoticon-05.gif I think I will stay in our backyard at least in soompi we can have discussions and not witch hunts , this is just a drama, it's unfortunate when people seem to have more fun writing negative things about it than they have watching it. I have no problem w/Sam Maek Jong's behavior.

Yeah its to sad when people start to write bad about other actors and characters in one drama coz things r not going the way they wanted with actor they prefer

I'll never understand it...that ruins the drama which actor is in it as well

So sure about this place? :wink:

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

All stills r great ...tnx chingu 

Can't wait for our couple scenes tomm

...but that pic of SW...its just to to great blush.png

@andy78 i was hoping too...just that part with avoiding bothers me a bit...

15 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i feel tomorrow ep will be a romantic one...finally they'll become secret lovers!!!I bet AR real brother would be really happy!

squeeeeeee I'm waiting for that!! :blush: and yes Mak Moon would be really happy!! :( but I think we will have some avoiding before reaching that but not too long!! :w00t::blush: 

8 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Wonder will things change after king takes his throne...maybe fathers stop being enemies...BR always can abduct her and alope :tongue:

Ban Ryu's father hates the Queen and the King as well and wiether Soo Ho's father be on the Queen's side or the King's (if he became on his side) won't change anything but Ban Ryu is a Hwarang Knight and the King's friend and can anyone really appose if the King interefered?!! :wink: 

Yeah its to sad when people start to write bad about other actors and characters in one drama coz things r not going the way they wanted with actor they prefer

I'll never understand it...that ruins the drama which actor is in it as well

So sure about this place? :wink:

All stills r great ...tnx chingu 

Can't wait for our couple scenes tomm

...but that pic of SW...its just to to great blush.png

@andy78 i was hoping too...just that part with avoiding bothers me a bit...

you're most welcome chingu!! :D

me too me too!! :blush: and I agree with you!! :love: 

I know...but good thing is they'll start for now then things will get solved eventually!! :D:wub: 

cr: sasa_pitalisa , owner

tomorrow!! come fast!! :w00t: :blush: 

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

no he won't act chingu, I think he'll faint again for real!! :blink: 

awww chingu!! you changed your profile image!! love it!! :blush: 

:D...he will right...then pretend he's not remembering :huh:...can't wait tomm

Yeah...my Wookie's drama ended..he's off to sleep...just for a while i hope...our hwarang is lovable right? :wub:

26 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:D...he will right...then pretend he's not remembering :huh:...can't wait tomm

Yeah...my Wookie's drama ended..he's off to sleep...just for a while i hope...our hwarang is lovable right? :wub:

well fainting is out of his controle but pretending not to remember would be too cruel!! plus this boy is a failer at lying which is a great thing!! :lol: 

yeah!!

Spoiler

good thing we had a (bittersweet) happy ending or I would have lost my mind!! still not really fine as I'm still crying whenever I watch its MVs but its better than nothing!! 

YES HE IS!! :wub::wub::wub: 

I wanted to ask what you think about this still?!! 

cr:  kbs_hwarangofficial 

I think that the Princess really obeyed her mother and Sun Woo saved Ah Ro and that's the reason behind the blood on his uniform, below his shoulder!! :confounded: :rage: but I don't know what's the reason behind our two boys charged looks!! could it be Sun Woo did find out who Maek Jong really is?!! :confounded:

35 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

well fainting is out of his controle but pretending not to remember would be too cruel!! plus this boy is a failer at lying which is a great thing!! :lol: 

You r right...you can see him through...which makes me wonder for how long he'll be able to fool father, king and the others...i'm a bit afraid...come to think of being to honest, AR is the same way...won't be easy for them to keep their love as a secret

Looking at stills...seems MM managed to handle arrow shooting...time jump?...or just shooting while riding horse was a problem? :wink:

I like the guy who's playing his disciple :)...he is honest too it seems...handsome as well as the other hwarangs :wub:...though serious as BR

I don't see blood...but i don't see quite well any more :wink:

Seems king is looking angry at him or he is blaming him for something and SW crosses his heart defending himself...as he would never do that..seems to me that way

11 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You r right...you can see him through...which makes me wonder for how long he'll be able to fool father, king and the others...i'm a bit afraid...come to think of being to honest, AR is the same way...won't be easy for them to keep their love as a secret

Looking at stills...seems MM managed to handle arrow shooting...time jump?...or just shooting while riding horse was a problem? :wink:

I like the guy who's playing his disciple :)...he is honest too it seems...handsome as well as the other hwarangs :wub:...though serious as BR

yes, that's right!! everyone is sensing something off between them and being really a couple in secret will make things harder for them and more suspecious to Maek Jong and Abeoji!!

I think like he said "why do both"? either do shooting or riding!! :lol: he have a point!! :lol: 

yes!! and he's smart, he knows what to say like with the chief!! and his seriousness is hillarious for me as it gives us more hillarity from Sun Woo!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhh it's confusing as he's wearing read to begin with!! :wink: I noticed a trace below his hand on his shoulder, there is small part which is darker than the rest that's why I think it's blood!! but I can be wrong who knows?!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived