Quantcast
Seiran029

[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Guest aoikarin

OMG.. i can't stop spazzing over the kiss in ep. 10. It's so cute and beautiful. I love how gentle Fake SW Oraboni kisses Aro.. obviously, no sign of forcing here, since Aro gave her lips in CPR before. Hahahaha.

I also love MM's confession that he has to stay as fake oraboni, the only way he can remain by Aro Side Plus, he told Aro straight in her eyes, "Protecting you is the sole reason I still alive" *faints* How can I not falling in love with MM character.. I don't care he's a slave or royalty.. but he's action, his words really drives me crazy.

I love the writer as well.. writernim give equal chance for our contender to have skinships with Aro. Kissing Aro.. SMJ scored 10-5 (because it's forced one, and Aro didn't like it), MM score 10-???? I really want to see Aro's reaction.. but I think She'll love it. hahahha, Sleep together; SMJ score5. They did spend night together, but no physical contact. MM will score 10 i think, he'll receive hugs from Aro too.. LOL

I feel bad for SMJ's character.. he's the King but can't get what he wants. He wants Aro as his person, give 100% effort to pursuit her, save her from death peril for many times.. but he's too late.. MM wins Aro since they met in the market. Aro's heart and mind full of MM.. how hard SMJ try to get Aro, that won't be fruitful.. coz Aro only sees MM. The history said SMJ married his half sister, that's a real tragedy. Park Hyung Sik did a good job. He makes me understand the feeling of SMJ's character, and found he's very cute.

My favorite actor after PSJ and Ara in Hwarang is DO JI HAN! Ban Ryu... why you are so cute and beautiful..Do Ji Han really expressive with his eyes and facial expression.. Saw Ban Ryu's expression from anger to soft when he sees sohyun. The lipsbites noted by Soho.. hahahhaa.. They are quite details.. I love it!

Back to MM, who is he? son of king candidate? SMJ's cousins who is eligible for the throne? whoever he is, i hope his royalty gene will give him a way to live as a free person not as a slave or as Aro's brother. At this moment, he can live free because he's wearing AJG's son identity.. hopefully his real royal blood will free him from his slave status and let him marry Aro. I don't hope he'll challenge SMJ for the throne.. it won't fit him.. the  free spirited Dogbird.

This week two episodes were soo good. Now we official have our love triangle or maybe a square one if the princess joins in, too. I totally love the dancing performance, love the red outfit. 

Episode highlight to me was Sam Maek Jong telling his mother that he is the King of their country! :D

@Random_Fangurl yes, I really like the OST that Yang Yoseob sang, too. so far, it's my most favorite one, too. :heart:

• Like 9

Hi guys. Greetings. I am new to the thread. Been checking if there's any Hwarang thread on soompi for a while, only to discover it today. Hope to join some of your discussions soon. 

• Like 9

New here also. Hello! Like the plot development so far. Rooting for MM and Aro. So based on ep 10...

Spoiler

I think that MM is definitely royalty too. It was his father who visited Aro's dad...and he said he couldn't become king only because of his disability...

But I think that it's going to be romantic. Maybe MM will get offered a high position...king...and he turns it down to be with Aro.

I think that's a problem with SMJ. He likes Aro but I don't think he will give up being king for her. ...if her mom or sister don't kill her first... :unsure:

• Like 6

Curious why MM is in bed at home? Did princess arrow hit him instead of AR? ...or this scene comes right after he fell of the horse? He did have a blackout again :( 

@bayraekidae hi chingu :)...really hope mom&sis won't succeed...i know they'll try many times :rolleyes:...btw...i liked when king said to his old guard to take down even commandant if he tries to hurt AR

• Like 6

Guest aoikarin
8 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Curious why MM is in bed at home? Did princess arrow hit him instead of AR? ...or this scene comes right after he fell of the horse? He did have a blackout again :( 

I think the MM is falling sick again and again just like what Aro Cursed him before (ep10) :( and Aro sneakily using medical assistance excuse to sleep with her oraboni.. kkkkkk :wub: and it doesn't look like in bed at home. I think it's in physician room looking at the window, the futon and the blanket they use.

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

I think the MM is falling sick again and again just like what Aro Cursed him before (ep10) :( and Aro sneakily using medical assistance excuse to sleep with her oraboni.. kkkkkk :wub: and it doesn't look like in bed at home. I think it's in physician room looking at the window, the futon and the blanket they use.

Did say her tongue was faster then brain :rolleyes:...but then again ... as @sakura2016 said it she might did it to be able to take care of him :wink:...he's at hwarangs house? I didn't look carefully...hope noone will see them :o

When MM presented AR to her brother: 'This is your sister ...she is pretty as you said...but she is not nice...she seems dumb too'. Well... that was not nice to say :wink:

• Like 5

BTW what happened to MM??Did he get ill or something:huh:?

Spoiler

You know i literally didn't expect MM to kiss her like that all of a sudden .....:flushed:

I had kind of thought it would be you know seeing his a bit of shy personality thought it would be cute one.:heart:

See that 'doesn't mean that it was not it was more than cute surprising to me atleast:blush:

Edited by athena22
nothing..
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, aoikarin said:

I feel bad for SMJ's character.. he's the King but can't get what he wants. He wants Aro as his person, give 100% effort to pursuit her, save her from death peril for many times.. but he's too late.. MM wins Aro since they met in the market. Aro's heart and mind full of MM.. how hard SMJ try to get Aro, that won't be fruitful.. coz Aro only sees MM. The history said SMJ married his half sister, that's a real tragedy. Park Hyung Sik did a good job. He makes me understand the feeling of SMJ's character, and found he's very cute.

My favourite Hwarang boy is Sam Maek Jong /Ji Dwi. I feel bad that his character and advances on Aro being bashed badly by the commentators at Dramabeans. Some people are just trying to be all feminist these days. When he said he wanted to dance for Aro alone, my heart bleeds for him. When he asked her if she felt nothing when they were so closed together (laundry scene) and she asked about Sun Woo / Moo Myung instead, my heart aches for him. At this juncture especially with the kiss between Aro-Sun Woo that basically seal the deals between them, I really hope Ji Dwi will get passed his feelings for Aro and move on. Love can't change overnight but I just hope he would stay away from her and just enough loving her from afar, at least my heart won't hurt so badly seeing his futile effort to win the heart of Aro. I strongly love the loveline between Ji Dwi and Aro more because I feel Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara has more explosive chemistry than hers with Park Seo Joon (apologized to all Sun Woo-Aro shippers). And gosh, isn't Park Hyung Sik mesmerizing?. I wonder how come I never discovered him until now. Cheers.

• Like 13

I feel this picture might be of next episode .... i saw it in premiere episode:D:glasses:

Spoiler

C2cogvdWQAAKiZf.jpg

Edited by athena22
  • Like 7

they are lying side by side :blush:

actually i dont have any preference for the pair.

SW-Aro or SW-Princess or SMJ-Aro or SMJ-Princess.

i just follow the flow lol

but definitely i love the bromance much much more than the romance. oh i'm so bias :grimace:

and since everybody is so hype with PHS so do i.

he is giving me a goosebump with his line especially the confrontation scene with his omma. even the commander obey him.

and his bodyguard. what a cutie pie ahjusshi!

• Like 7

Haven't had the chance to watch ep 10. But already seen some clips of ep 10 in YT and IG. SMJ - AR duo is cuter than MM - AR. Seems like MM - AR duo is more serious. Perhaps because MM character is also more serious after the death of AR's brother. The expression of PHS as SMJ is really something. Really fit into the character I think. Especially when AR brings book. So cute these scenes. 

I also wonder why people in DB give really negative comments towards SMJ. It's common to have 2 guys chasing 1 girl in kdrama. Hehe. I think SMJ is not that bad person, even what he does is still common. I just found PHS in this drama, and really like how he portraits SMJ. His voice really fits the sageuk genre :D 

I also like Ban Ryu and his loveline with SY. His smile is always sincere everytime receiving her letter :) Hope there are more scenes on them in next episodes. 

• Like 8

Related imageImage result for hwarang: the beginning episode 10Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

One could write all day about every thing they saw and felt in Episode 10 but it won't even touch or compare with the...  th?id=OIP.M64ad9a6312c1d1567badec9fa711f32258947041_4c1231aaea_b.jpgRelated image

Because everything about it was unexpected, exciting and breath taking.You always wonder when, how, where it's going to take place but this was such a sweet surprise. ARO's tearful expression & confession of all those feelings she held back for all this time.  Was like a floodgate opening up from deep within her heart pouring out just as fast as she could say the words.  Regretting not saying them sooner, not telling MM that in fact she was so glad that he wasn't her brother her feelings had nothing to do with family and everything to do with passion.  He made her heart race and her blood boil with excitement just being near him was like nothing else she had ever felt or known...

When you saw his finger move and your heart started to race as well, because you knew he was awake and listening to every word she was saying.  Laying there with his eyes closed but knowing his heart was hearing and taking in every letter, every word.  ARO so close, so honest must have been pure heaven for him.  No longer wondering, no longer fighting & struggling, no longer having to hold back his feelings.  He can't take her saying another word the excitement within him is just growing it must have felt as if his heart would burst at any moment from pure happiness.  He quickly grabs a hold of her head draws her lips and her heart into him gives her that long awaited first kiss.  Can you imagine how relaxed & relieved now finally no longer holding back that kiss that was hidden and kept in his dreams.  That he had longed for, wanted and had done every time through his eyes within his mind over and over again when she was so close to him, close enough to kiss...

I can't wait to see the reaction & words that we will see and experience next week all I do know for sure is it's just getting better and better....  They say one doesn't forget their First KIss and I'm not sure I will be forgetting MM & ARO's anytime soon.  I do realize ARO's first kiss that we saw was with the King but to me there is a difference when a kiss is given and received by two hearts that are in love, are willing and wanting of each other...

I am trully enjoying this drama although not to be taken so serious about their plot compared to other sageuk ive watched, this is purely  bubbly and heart fluttering, enough to keep me watching except Ah Ro's crying is too painful to watch. Apart from that i'm good. I like seon joon he should be in more mature sageuk romance. But what cracked me up, and made my night complete is the 22 year old ajjhussi... ohmayghaaaad he delivers! 

• Like 9

Favorite couple is Ban Ryu & Suho's sister, they are a good match because of their contrasting personalities, complementing each other's strengths & weaknesses. Anyway, wondering if it is possible between SMJ & Aro since the true cause of her brother's death was because he saw the king's face, though Aro's brother tried to protect MM (MM almost died too if not for Aro's father), though SMJ did not kill him directly, he knew his death was indirectly caused by him & he saw them left to die on the street in the forest.

thanks goodness last night's show was lightened up when the bodyguard replied he was 22 year old twice!

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

New mv! I like this song so much! I think this one is my most favorite ost :wub:

thank you for the OST's MV chingu!! I love it too!! :wub: 

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I do follow this drama but must ask this question, SW is related to the royal house he's been living with a hidden identity that he don't know about could someone elaborate more on SW past.. 

you may have had the answer but...

we still don't know much and not completely sure but most likely Moo Myung is the son of the disqualified King we met yesterday's episode and he was sent away and hidden to protect him from those adter the throne who would go after his life as the eldest descendant of the royalty sacred blood which makes him the highly condidate to be the new King not Sam Maek Jong!! 

9 hours ago, ferily said:

This is why I love Moo Myung. He doesn't care about the rank or order and thinks of everybody the same. He doesn't need or want Han Sung's brother to serve him~

he's the kind "I can serve myself by myself you know!!" and I love him for that!! :heart: 

Ah yes, and even in the preview she orders the Princess to kill her when nobody is looking. Just leave her alone :( Let my ships sail peacefully Queen and don't ruin it....!!! And oh so that means Sam Maek Jong will end up marrying her anyways :bawling: RIP my ship again

I hope she doesn't shoot because I'd be dissapointed in her even if she doesn't kill Ah Ro because one of our boys saved her!! I want her to be the one to make the call and decide not to kill not to be stoped or failed!! and sorry for your ship chingu!! :sweatingbullets:

They are sooooo adorable. I love their scenes together. When Ban Ryu was in such an angry mood when he left the room but as soon as he saw her, he lightened up.. :wub: I can't wait for more Ban Ryu x Soo Yeon moments~ And when Soo Yeon told AR that if her brother does anything to Ban Ryu, she'll jump over the wall and kill him, haha just golden.

hhhhhhhhhhhh I love that girl!! she won't let anyone touch her man, not even her brother!! :lol: the look on Ban Ryu's face when she crushed the bottle on Soo Ho's head!! :lol: 

I feel like they're related in some kind of way....

yes!!

I just realized, all my replies are to your comments @sakura2016  :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I noticed that!! :tongue::lol: 

9 hours ago, ferily said:

1 - Yeah seems like that evil minister is going to cause problems for our Hwarang once he finds out who the King is among Hwarang....

he started already!! he did put that pathetic young man to do everything Ban !ryu won't do!! can't we get rid of him already?!! he hates all the hwang knights especially Ban Ryu who looked down on him, Sun woo who beated the lights out of him in Octa and Maek Jong for hitting him with silver coins!! I'm terrified of what he can do to our boys!! :confounded:

2 - I agree, in the preview it seems like he is sick or something :scream:

:confounded::scream: 

3 - I don't think he saw Moo Myung and Aro kissing....

yes I think so!! if he did his actions and reactions that we saw in the preview won't make much sens then!! but what did he mean then?!! hmmmmm

4 - Omg, my heart melted when Sam Maek Jong said that. He admitted that he likes Moo Myung....!! The ship has sailed, I repeat the ship has sailed...

YESSSSS!! :w00t: 

6 - Yeah I think she'll either stop shooting the arrow or either SMJ or Moo Myung will come in and save her... (Low key hoping it's Sam Maek Jong)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as I said before I hope she doesn't shoot at all or shoot a snake if she wants!! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, chewii said:

I am trully enjoying this drama although not to be taken so serious about their plot compared to other sageuk ive watched, this is purely  bubbly and heart fluttering, enough to keep me watching except Ah Ro's crying is too painful to watch. Apart from that i'm good. I like seon joon he should be in more mature sageuk romance. But what cracked me up, and made my night complete is the 22 year old ajjhussi... ohmayghaaaad he delivers! 

Hahaha Pa-oh is also my favorite character, he's kinda cute for an ahjussi, I like him :wub:

I heard the actor who played him will meet hyungsik again in his new drama, strong woman do bong soon lol, this time he will play park bo young's character dad, which makes him a soon to be father in law to hyungsik character,.. hahaha, what a reunion! :D

• Like 10

Hello, I'm new here,I love Hwarang and it's been a while that I was looking for a discussion to share impressions about the episodes, I'm glad I've found this one, with interesting theories about dog-bird's true indentity and same opinnions about the couples, Bromances and characters.

I have a question about Moo Myung's frequent fainting spells, isn't that odd that he keeps loosing consciousness out of the blue? I remember that in the first episodes Ah Ro's father asked him how he managed to live with that condition all his life, does that mean that he has some sort of an illness?

• Like 8