Quantcast
Jump to content
Seiran029

[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone on Hwarang forum!

I am new on this forum. I just started watching the drama, because of Park Hyung Sik :blush: Looking forward to his acting and this drama. 

I am glad to meet you all and going to enjoy this journey of Hwarang with everyone, too. :smile:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Question chingus does King Ji Dwi can't read or his just pretending so he can be with Ah Ro?

 

Nah... I think he's just pretending so he can be closer to her :blink:

 

 

Edited by kaiskloset
no quoting of pics
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally gave in and instead of just watching people post I got an account to participate. 

I'm kinda waiting to see how they react when Moo Myung randomly loses consciousness. It's totally a clue to his identity but can't it also affect them when they go to fight or play more sports?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016 @evie7 @zagigirl I was sticking with Hwarang but I was watching some of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, and oh my gosh (sorry this is a bit off topic here) I just had to watch it! it has Nam Joo Hyuk in it and I fell for him in Scarlet Heart Ryeo! I loved his bromance with Lee Jun Ki in that drama and his acting is soooo good so I'm going to start watching WFKBJ now ^^

Also those Episode 7 stills :scream: Just only a few more hours until episode 7 comes out!

8 minutes ago, jiso said:

So I finally gave in and instead of just watching people post I got an account to participate. 

I'm kinda waiting to see how they react when Moo Myung randomly loses consciousness. It's totally a clue to his identity but can't it also affect them when they go to fight or play more sports?

Welcome to the thread friend! :)

But oh, you are probably right! Him losing consciousness might be due to some trauma or something that happened in his childhood...

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

Hi Everyone on Hwarang forum!

I am new on this forum. I just started watching the drama, because of Park Hyung Sik :blush: Looking forward to his acting and this drama. 

I am glad to meet you all and going to enjoy this journey of Hwarang with everyone, too. :smile:

Welcome!!! I am here because of Park Hyung Sik as well and oh boy, he does not disappoint! His acting and visuals is all on point in this drama! Everyone in this thread knows the love I have towards Park Hyung Sik~

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gwkzz said:

Another point I would like to make is about our OTP. It seems that I shall survive this second lead syndrome because I am starting to ship for SW and AR right this moment haha (sorry @enigmatic_zephy and @sakura2016, I am leaving the second-lead ship now hihi). What I love is that this story does not make the "fake sibling" relationship a hindrance to pursue the cutest, most romantic, and most authentic OTP moments. I reaaaaaaly loooooove the writing scene. Both of them (epi 4 and 6). Seeing just the two of them, so comfortable around each other, teasing each other, showing great cares toward one another... aaaaah..... *melting into a puddle of gooey*

 

Haha, i'm starting to lose hope for the second lead now since it's clear that Moo Myung will end up with Aro....but nevertheless, I shall ship the bromance now between Moo Myung and Sam Maek Jong! :D But Aro and Moo Myung moments are pretty adorable too, I admit ^^

GAH! @sakura2016 Those stills of Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara.... omg, just too handsome and beautiful :love: Especially the stills for tomorrows episode and the one from episode 3...? or 2? When Sam Maek Jong and Moo Myung had their sword fight. Omg, those pictures are just perfect

By the way, anyone know if Yang Yoseob (from BEAST) OST has been released? I haven't seen any notice on here about the OST.
*Edit* Never mind, his OST is the one that's being released soon :) OST Part 5

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ferily said:

Welcome!!! I am here because of Park Hyung Sik as well and oh boy, he does not disappoint! His acting and visuals is all on point in this drama! Everyone in this thread knows the love I have towards Park Hyung Sik~

 

Nice to know that! :smile: Yes, Park Hyung Sik is not a disappointment! I love his acting and I guess I'll have to join you on being obsessive with Park Hyung Sik. Lol! :lol: 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jiso said:

So I finally gave in and instead of just watching people post I got an account to participate. 

I'm kinda waiting to see how they react when Moo Myung randomly loses consciousness. It's totally a clue to his identity but can't it also affect them when they go to fight or play more sports?

Yeah I'm curious about his illness too, is it narcolepsy?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

silla monarchy began by park clan which as the founder and also the first king of silla, that is why it made park young sil wanted to claim the throne which is for him that was the park clan' right from beginning with lead his clan to do what he wanted even forced them for the sake of the park clan future, lure ban ryu father with promise to make ban ryu the king if they can snatch the throne from queen (kim clan), but in the end he just made ban ryu to be his toy to made excuse for him to gain power and peoples until he take the throne by himself.

moo myung was not someone that should out in the world and he used to live far away from capital but in the end the hand of fate lead him to take his path that others thought he can avoid. i think the real reason he used to live far away from capital because he was the child that accidentally came to the world without anyone notice his existence so before others notice they must made he dissappear for his safety by made his unknown. before i think if they adapat the history the previous king was sam maek jong' uncle then moo myung would be the previous king' child  because the previous king didnt have child that made sam maek jong be the king' successor, then moo myung was the hidden child. but with the fact that sam maek jong was the crown prince then moo myung would be his step brother with same father but different mother. when the king passed away there's rebellion from some people that threat royal family safety to snacth the throne by endanger sam maek jong' life because the thought that sam maek jong was the last sacred bone from kim clan but may be they didnt know that there's another sacred bone that is moo myung,

i like how wi hwa lead hwarang with extreme method to made hwarang close each other by destroy the wall between hwarangs and their huge gap whether their rank status or politic view to melt all difference to be one that is for the sake of new silla not for queen or park young shil benefit.

i like how moo myung and sam maek jong bond is growing within the worst condition, they help each other though half hearted but day by day they admire each other. i like how soo ho is the one that really know the deep feeling in ban ryu' heart, and the real reason behind his rude character.

if the real identity of  moo myung was the king son that will break his bond with sam maek because adult greediness, this will be the war to have the throne not only between the queen vs park young shil but involve moo myung and sam maek jong, they must compete to have the throne and to win ah ro' heart that sometimes made they look each other as enemy, in the end for the sake of the throne i worried there's a greedy that can lead the victim from both sides. i hope wi hwa real reason to made hwarang is true for the sake of silla.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gwkzz said:

Another point I would like to make is about our OTP. It seems that I shall survive this second lead syndrome because I am starting to ship for SW and AR right this moment haha (sorry @enigmatic_zephy and @sakura2016, I am leaving the second-lead ship now hihi). What I love is that this story does not make the "fake sibling" relationship a hindrance to pursue the cutest, most romantic, and most authentic OTP moments. I reaaaaaaly loooooove the writing scene. Both of them (epi 4 and 6). Seeing just the two of them, so comfortable around each other, teasing each other, showing great cares toward one another... aaaaah..... *melting into a puddle of gooey*

 

 

hhhhh chingu I'm shiping Sun Woo and Ah Ro since day one, no need to be sorry to me!! ;):P 

6 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Question chingus does King Ji Dwi can't read or his just pretending so he can be with Ah Ro?

 

 

 

he's pretending to be close to Ah Ro!! if you remember he did read on the Hwarang lesson about "water" and "King"!!

6 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Hi Everyone on Hwarang forum!

I am new on this forum. I just started watchingarrow-10x10.png the drama, because of Park Hyung Sik :blush: Looking forward to his acting and this drama. 

I am glad to meet you all and going to enjoy this journey of Hwarang with everyone, too. :smile:

 

 welcome to Hwarang thread chingu!! :D happy you joined us here!! :D

5 hours ago, jiso said:

So I finally gave in and instead of just watchingarrow-10x10.png people post I got an account to participate. 

I'm kinda waiting to see how they react when Moo Myung randomly loses consciousness. It's totally a clue to his identity but can't it also affect them when they go to fight or play more sports?

 

welcome to Hwarang thread chingu!! happy you joined us here!! :D

I'm worried about that too!! a to be warrior loosing consciousness randomly is danjerous to him and them!! :confounded:

4 hours ago, ferily said:

@sakura2016 @evie7 @zagigirl I was sticking with Hwarang but I was watching some of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, and oh my gosh (sorry this is a bit off topic here) I just had to watch it! it has Nam Joo Hyuk in it and I fell for him in Scarlet Heart Ryeo! I loved his bromance with Lee Jun Ki in that drama and his acting is soooo good so I'm going to start watching WFKBJ now ^^

Also those Episode 7 stills :scream: Just only a few more hours until episode 7 comes out!

Welcome to the thread friend! :)

But oh, you are probably right! Him losing consciousness might be due to some trauma or something that happened in his childhood...

Welcome!!! I am here because of Park Hyung Sik as well and oh boy, he does not disappoint! His acting and visuals is all on point in this drama! Everyone in this thread knows the love I have towards Park Hyung Sik~

 

yes!! I started it also for him as I love him in Scarlet Heart and I adore him in Weightlifting!! :wub:

if his faint spells are cause because of vasovagal syncope then the trigger for these spells can be stress or trauma or many others reasons including hunger, or lack of sleep!! I just want him to be heale completely soon bacause that's really danjerous for him and them if they ever get into a fight (with ennemies)!! :confounded:

5 hours ago, ferily said:

Haha, i'm starting to lose hope for the second lead now since it's clear that Moo Myung will end up with Aro....but nevertheless, I shall ship the bromance now between Moo Myung and Sam Maek Jong! :D But Aro and Moo Myung moments are pretty adorable too, I admit ^^

GAH! @sakura2016 Those stills of Park Hyung Sik and Go Ara.... omg, just too handsome and beautiful :love: Especially the stills for tomorrows episode and the one from episode 3...? or 2? When Sam Maek Jong and Moo Myung had their sword fight. Omg, those pictures are just perfect

By the way, anyone know if Yang Yoseob (from BEAST) OST has been released? I haven't seen any notice on here about the OST.
*Edit* Never mind, his OST is the one that's being released soon :) OST Part 5

 

yes they are beautiful!! :wub: 

no not yet chingu!! and OST 5 is Hyorin's, can't wait for it to be released!! :w00t::heart: 

3 hours ago, minhye1822 said:

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I've watchingarrow-10x10.png 6 episode in a week. I cant wait for tonight episode.

 

welcome to Hwarang thread chingu!! happy you joined us here!! :D 

3 hours ago, Random_Fangurl said:

Yeah I'm curious about his illness too, is it narcolepsy?

 

don't think so from what I read about "narcolepsy"!! Sun Woo doesn't have trouble with sleep or strength of his muscules!! from the symptoms we saw from him it can be "vasovagal syncope"!! 

2 hours ago, rhiesta said:

if the real identity of  moo myung was the king son that will break his bond with sam maek because adult greediness, this will be the war to have the throne not only between the queen vs park young shil but involve moo myung and sam maek jong, they must compete to have the throne and to win ah ro' heart that sometimes made they look each other as enemy, in the end for the sake of the throne i worried there's a greedy that can lead the victim from both sides. i hope wi hwa real reason to made hwarang is true for the sake of silla.

 

I believe that Sun Woo/Moo Myung is a royalty but I also believe that Moo Myung won't seek the thrown to himself!! he's a free spirited man and being a King isn't the kind of life he can live!! he's not someone to be caged by rules or care about politics!! he's a protector and being the leader of Hwarang suits him the best and allows him to protect the weak and in need as he believe in!! 

and yes, Wi Hwa's reason to make Hwarang is the future of Silla!! he was pleased with Sun Woo's words when he told him that he's not someone to kneel and obey for fear and he's to protect everyone in need!! :D 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Question chingus does King Ji Dwi can't read or his just pretending so he can be with Ah Ro? 

Come on chingu...he is future king...he knows everything...he just pretend and uses opportunity to be with her...and more to step between and her hmmm 'brother' :wink:...he came to idea safter witnessing that cute sibling scene...he was so jealous

When she finds out i think she'll paint him all in that ink...he'll look worst than that evil eunuch from Goblin last time :naughty:

5 hours ago, ferily said:

@sakura2016 @evie7 @zagigirl I was sticking with Hwarang but I was watching some of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, and oh my gosh (sorry this is a bit off topic here) I just had to watch it! it has Nam Joo Hyuk in it and I fell for him in Scarlet Heart Ryeo! I loved his bromance with Lee Jun Ki in that drama and his acting is soooo good so I'm going to start watching WFKBJ now ^^

Also those Episode 7 stills :scream: Just only a few more hours until episode 7 comes out!

Welcome to the thread friend! :)

But oh, you are probably right! Him losing consciousness might be due to some trauma or something that happened in his childhood...

Welcome!!! I am here because of Park Hyung Sik as well and oh boy, he does not disappoint! His acting and visuals is all on point in this drama! Everyone in this thread knows the love I have towards Park Hyung Sik~

Do that...its wonderful youth drama...kiddo is great there :wub:...as well as in SH

I like PHS as well :blush:...just not with AR here :wink:

R you ready guys? Anyone watching live?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Come on chingu...he is future king...he knows everything...he just pretend and uses opportunity to be with her...and more to step between and her hmmm 'brother' :wink:...he came to idea safter witnessing that cute sibling scene...he was so jealous

When she finds out i think she'll paint him all in that ink...he'll look worst than that evil eunuch from Goblin last time :naughty:

Do that...its wonderful youth drama...kiddo is great there :wub:...as well as in SH

I like PHS as well :blush:...just not with AR here :wink:

R you ready guys? Anyone watching live?

 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that evil eunch is creepy!! yack!! but our King will remain beautiful (but hillarious) in all that ink!! :lol: 

if my mother doesn't ruin it for me and my connection work well (PLEASE GOD DON'T LET HER RUIN IT FOR ME AND LET MY CONNECTION WORK WELL!! *praying* ) then I'll be live streaming!! :D:w00t: 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that evil eunch is creepy!! yack!! but our King will remain beautiful (but hillarious) in all that ink!! :lol: 

if my mother doesn't ruin it for me and my connection work well (PLEASE GOD DON'T LET HER RUIN IT FOR ME AND LET MY CONNECTION WORK WELL!! *praying* ) then I'll be live streaming!! :D:w00t: 

He he...might both of her pupils end up all in ink...one for hiding his ability to write and other for hiding his true identity he he

Well...will stay out with this matter with your mother, mothers r always right!...hehe..doubt you & my daughter would agree (i'm a mother, have a day off today, my daughter just went to her work, hubby will come way after ep ends... and i'll live stream in peace :wink:) ...but will join in your prayer to God for good live stream...last week was really frustrating

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016 hi chingu happy new year, so late yeahh??so happy to have you again here with your wonderfull and kindness post like ussual like you used to in sweet stranger room, i agree with you about moo myung personality he never intend to stand out whether to gain power or name though his name already famous to made everyone tremble just to hear his name dog bird, but we know everything his done is true from his naive and innocent feeling including this time when he must surrender all the hardship in hwarang house just to protect the one he loved, even when the gangster tried to provoke him to prove who the strongest between moo yung or the gangster he never show interest to take the provocation, in the end yes he never wanted to take the throne eventough he is the real successor, he is not suitable with the rotten and dirty politic around the royal family that can change someone with pure heart to be evil.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting with that picture AR did for young king...pic and her talking is really nice...no wonder he is falling for her

Kiss scene...at first she tried to push him away then decided to stay still...he moved away but tried to kiss her again then she hitts him...after she heard brother is coming she pulls king down covering his mouth ...says if he wants to die

Missed a part...MM is in...he hits king...king says to  him he likes AR...well we saw his face after that...AR confused infront of brother

AR walking outside with that old guy...talking about brother again...she's angry at old guy for something he said

Stream starts to freeze...

Our hwarangs had some outside training...they carried there instructor

King & AR scene...missed a lot

SH & MM...wonder what is SH showing to MM...looks funny 

AR walking outside...talking to herself (they do that a lot, nobody finds it strange?! :wink:)...MM comes...she tries to avoid him...didn't see the end

AR's father and queen past scene...then in the present scene

Will stop...more don't then do see today...so frustrating

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems most of them failed on the task they got...

AR made a complaint about MM's result to instructor...stopping him to go to the toilet :naughty:

MM witnessed a scene between AR&king...she payed king his money back...he wanted to say something to her...that he likes her?...she is walking and thinking about that it seems..MM comes...she says its their mothers anniversary

He mentiones it to the guys...seems beautiful guy got mother's drink to instructors and they r drunk...4 of our guys sneaks out...BR is against it at first...seems he'll go out as well after all he he...don't go..girl will slap you :tongue:

King whistles to that old guy of his again...he appears...BTW i like that old guy :)

King at his throne...queen comes...asks what is he doing...think asks of him to go back to hwarangs

AR and her father paying respect to the mother...outside of their house...AR talks about brother...he comes...she is happy

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aigooooooooo...BR&SH's sister scene was soooooooo great...poor him got slapped and grabed by his as* by her..got angry at by people around and SH...but it was worth that gentle touch SH's sister gave him at the end :wub:

AR&MM walking together...she said something to him...they stop..looking at each other THE END

Preview: seems MM will ask king if he really likes AR...and he'll reply what will he do if he does...some sad momments for MM and AR sitting alone...BR will say to SH taht scene was a misunderstanding...princess will arrive

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...