https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtAoiyhzQUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_3zX8OKkw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8m7mdSlIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxbkkWNn15Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGLLc4Qldo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy7_z3gCoAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxUOBSZVCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfwpg48MgA

SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEE!! that chief minister think that the King IS SUN WOO!!! :scream: he said that Sun Woo appeared the same day the King came to the Capital and no one saw his/their face(s) before and the Queen was so interested in him (apparently missing her shock at seeing Meak Jong as he entered the same time with Son Woo) so he must be the King!! :scream: NOW PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THAT BRACELET OFF SON WOO'S WRIST OR THEIR DOUBT WILL BE CONFIRMED!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!! *mentalbreakdown*

save the king..

i am dying of second lead syndrome.. i mean i just want to watch hyung shik kiss.. 24 hours and tease, compliment in his super sexy voice

9 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

save the king..

i am dying of second lead syndrome.. i mean i just want to watch hyung shik kiss.. 24 hours and tease, compliment in his super sexy voice

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know when we will have a kiss from any of our men!! :P things are complicated you know!! :sweatingbullets:

for now looks like the king is on the safe as they have their doubts on Sun Woo!! but sure thing I want them both safe!! 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Happy New Year Everyone,  I'm surprised thisb thread isn't very active but I'm enjoying the show bwatcing those who is dedicated to the queen and those not.. Now all the king has to do is makw these boys his men and run the ministers and the queen out.. 

I'm loving this show too:blush: I can't wait to see how they all come together and support the King too.

@zagigirl Thanks for trying to recap chingu. I was going to give the live stream a go but thought this would show at 9am my time but it was 8am:phew: 

30 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEE!! that chief minister think that the King IS SUN WOO!!! :scream: he said that Sun Woo appeared the same day the King came to the Capital and no one saw his/their face(s) before and the Queen was so interested in him (apparently missing her shock at seeing Meak Jong as he entered the same time with Son Woo) so he must be the King!! :scream: NOW PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THAT BRACELET OFF SON WOO'S WRIST OR THEIR DOUBT WILL BE CONFIRMED!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!! *mentalbreakdown*

I had a feeling this would happen, please don't mess w/our Sun Woo's facejcdragon_pray.gif It is too handsome. The only upside I see to this is, that now Sam Maek Jong is going to find out about that evil minister and since he knows that Moo Myung is a target because of the bracelet, he has to protect him. Maybe this is how the bromance between the two gets started.

@enigmatic_zephy Thank you for the recaps:wub:

36 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know when we will have a kiss from any of our men!! :P things are complicated you know!! :sweatingbullets:

for now looks like the king is on the safe as they have their doubts on Sun Woo!! but sure thing I want them both safe!! 

i don't care.. he can kiss the camera.. i am happy to see his puckered lips..

I told you.. he is my 11th true love of 2016.. i ended 2016 loving him :P

He is the one.. just kiss.. whoever!

37 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm loving this show too:blush: I can't wait to see how they all come together and support the King too.

@zagigirl Thanks for trying to recap chingu. I was going to give the live stream a go but thought this would show at 9am my time but it was 8am:phew: 

I had a feeling this would happen, please don't mess w/our Sun Woo's facejcdragon_pray.gif It is too handsome. The only upside I see to this is, that now Sam Maek Jong is going to find out about that evil minister and since he knows that Moo Myung is a target because of the bracelet, he has to protect him. Maybe this is how the bromance between the two gets started.

@enigmatic_zephy Thank you for the recaps:wub:

I love your full glass thinking chingu!! :D yes that would help their bromance!! :P I loved how their teamed up against those evil gangsters and when Sam Maek Jong piggybacked Son Woo to the bed!! awwwwwww 

30 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't stop laughing!! :lol: 

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

BTW.. when everyone was so drunk..

how was our king sashaying like a model after drinking all those cups

yes I noticed that!! :blink: they were dead drunk but he was the only perfectly fine one!! is he that mune to drinks?!! 

only Son Woo got hold of himself after getting beaten up by those useless official's sons and beated them up in return only to lose it again after finishing his fight!! :lol: that scene was HILLARIOUS!! :lol: 

Hu hu..  I'll watch it with sub in weekend. Life is busy nowadays. I'm glad this flower boy is handsome n manly. I really really love the bromance behind the scene. 

If Sun Woo was doubted as the king, SMJ identity is safe for the time being. The king himself fighting the thug, what a great person he is! The eye candy for me is Su Ho. The manliest is Ban Ryu. The flower boy...hmmm i havent got his name, but his the one wearing white robe. My OTP is Sun Woo and SMJ... HAHA ! Ah Ro will be the jealous girlfriend.. :w00t:

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

LOL I know how you feel w/new oppas I believe this year brought me about 5 or 6! I'm going to have to give High Society another go just to watch our king get the girl.

20 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Hu hu..  I'll watch it with sub in weekend. Life is busy nowadays. I'm glad this flower boy is handsome n manly. I really really love the bromance behind the scene. 

If Sun Woo was doubted as the king, SMJ identity is safe for the time being. The king himself fighting the thug, what a great person he is! The eye candy for me is Su Ho. The manliest is Ban Ryu. The flower boy...hmmm i havent got his name, but his the one wearing white robe. My OTP is Sun Woo and SMJ... HAHA ! Ah Ro will be the jealous girlfriend.. :w00t:

Lol IKR! I can't wait to see a jealous Ah Ro!

lol my order of finding my true love this year

1. Reply 88 - Park bo gum - 3rd longest crush

2. CIT- park hae jin - 3rd longest crush tie

3.junki DOTS (revisitng crush after werewolf boy, but probably was for a day because guest appearnace buzz made me check out sungyukwan scandal .. finding YAI for the first time)

4. YAI - longest for this year - secret

5. LJS - school 2013 (2nd longest for the year)

6. Jung jung young - don't know why.. have been watching 1N2D forever.. but then suddenly one fine day :P 

7. LJK - scarlet yellow violet ruined pained hurt heart goryeo

8. Nam joo hyuk - he is really pretty in scarlet heart

9. Choi Minho - exciting India

10. Gong Yoo - revisiting my first kdrama crush ever (I crushed over LDW so bad in 2014 when i watched my girl and hotel king)

11.  Came for Choi Minho but found out my one true love.. hyung shik.. and he is super hot in high society - Hyung SHik, hwarang

EDIT

No wait.. wrong calculation.. i completely forgot about Jo in Sung.. heard abt him for the firs ttime this year.. watched two dramas- its okay its love and winter wind blows..

And .. ya he was the 2nd longest crush tie in with LJS for this year..

Ah!!.. completely forgt abt him..

hyunk shik my 12th true love for 2016 :P:P:P:P

56 minutes ago, an-naum said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this OTP!! :wub: Sam Maek Jong "save me" pouty face to Sun Woo and Sun Woo saved him...Sam Maek Jong piggyback Sun Woo!! LOVE!! :wub:

Sam Maek Jong kept whistling to his bodygard from the very start but he didn't show up and had to fight the gangsters with sun Woo!! :lol: 

the Hwarang in the white robe is Yeo Wool!! :)

Hello guys!

Just wanna say that having a king as a second lead is a huuuuuuuuge mistake, especially if the king in question is a cute, handsome, cool, brave, smart, .... etc...etc... SMJ :sweatingbullets:

I have never ever having a second lead syndrome in my entire kdrama-watching experience. But I think I will have a chance to learn about it the hard way through this drama. Oh boy.... *brace myself*

10 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

Hello guys!

Just wanna say that having a king as a second lead is a huuuuuuuuge mistake, especially if the king in question is a cute, handsome, cool, brave, smart, .... etc...etc... SMJ :sweatingbullets:

I have never ever having a second lead syndrome in my entire kdrama-watching experience. But I think I will have a chance to learn about it the hard way through this drama. Oh boy.... *brace myself*

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good thing you'll have bromance to help you going through the 2nd led syndrome!! :lol:;)

cr:  sasa_pitalisa

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I love how the sight of Sun Woo even while being unconcious on Sam Maek Jong's back is enough to make those useless-pempered kids terrified and change their direction!! :lol: who told you to mess with him to begin with!! :lol: 

LET THE BROMANCE BEGIN!! :w00t::heart: 

18 minutes ago, gwkzz said:

Hello guys!

lucky you..

i think i always have 2nd lead syndrome..

Damn.. every time i watch any version of hana yori dango.. i try so hard to fall for damyeoji.. but man!.. hanazawa rui never fails to catch me.. hook line sinker

every drama i try to think of, i am rooting for 2nd lead...almost!

40 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lucky you..

i think i always have 2nd lead syndrome..

Damn.. every time i watch any version of hana yori dango.. i try so hard to fall for damyeoji.. but man!.. hanazawa rui never fails to catch me.. hook line sinker

every drama i try to think of, i am rooting for 2nd lead...almost!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's really bad!! :lol: this is for you chingu and all our chingudeul who have 2nd lead syndrome for our King!! ;):wub: 

cr: owner

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh his freakout moment!! :lol: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh serves you right for looking down on Ah Ro in front of him!! :lol: best fight on air ever!! :lol: 

now that he thinks Sun Woo is Ah Ro's brother his jealousy will get less!! :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these two together are a bless!! :lol:

Spoiler

cr:  omokdramas

after watching the episode with english sub I finally got on more ease knowing that the chief minister thinks that Sun Woo saw the King's face not that he's the King!! but still someone need to take that bracelett off his wrist or they'll think he's the King seeing it!! 

Wooow...what an ep! Now after watching it properly with subs...i'm in love again :heart:

Don't even know where to begin...

All those beautiful man lined up...the queen is beautiful to...waiting for our guys traped at a bucher shop he he...they were funny hanging there...not to mention CP's poor whistling :naughty:...ok he called for help...but that was really poor ...i'm glad CP asked MM to save him and that MM returned at the end to help CP

CP had to find out OTP suposed to be siblings but problems will start now...i'm so afraid when they start to matchmake MM & AR with others...will be such a pain to watch...did you see his face when she cryed coz she was afraid not for her but him...or when she dressed his wounded hand :tears:...or how disappointed she was when he didn't wave at her...nasty comments MM will deal with fists...but don't know how will react when he realizes CP likes AR...they have great chemistry...when she saw him shirtless or when he band over her to take his clothes, her reactions were everything but not sister to brother like...it'll hurt :tears:

To stay on the love note...SH really look at queen with admiration...and that serious guy looked at his sister for a sec...wonder did he noticed her already or will start coz she's SH's sister and he'll be nasty...but things won't go as he planned...that comment on making sister into concubine was about her...or MM's sister...wasn't clear to me 

So....most interesting hwarangs r roommates...wonder about that flower boy among them...i'm not into him yet as to other 4

Can't wait for tomm ep...we'll have at least one OTP scene...wish for more...dying

13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

now that he thinks Sun Woo is Ah Ro's brother his jealousy will get less!! :lol:

after watching the episode with english sub I finally got on more ease knowing that the chief minister thinks that Sun Woo saw the King's face not that he's the King!! but still someone need to take that bracelett off his wrist or they'll think he's the King seeing it!! 

I'm not so sure...he'll start to make a moves more freely...but did you see his reaction to their hug and her crying...he's not blind...she only sees MM and between them she'll always run to 'brother'...beside will be more and more hard for MM to hide his feelings you'll see...won't be surprised if CP first finds out they r not siblings

I think CP will take it back during the night...think he get close to MM outside coz he saw bracelet again

Archived