[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

OMG, just listened to Park Hyung Sik's OST and I'll try not to fangirl as much..... -takes a deep breath (for like the 3rd time now- His voice is just so beautiful, gaaahhh :wub: I love listening to him sing and thought his voice flowed very well and sounded soothing~ Gah, I just love Park Hyung Sik too much. And he was so adorable towards the end of the song where he was asking questions and saying that he might have to do it over again. But oh man, he was super handsome while recording and really trying to feel the melody :love: Personally I love the song~ So good! Good job Park hyung sik! :D 

Props to the person who pointed out that the music in the background of the preview sounded like Park Hyung Sik! I forget who was the one that said that

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

for what chingu?!! I only puted the off topic part of my post under spoiler tag!! :) 

found BTS of training and filming the dance scene!! :lol::wub:

Just worried that my post may not be appropriate for this thread. Sorry again but thanks for the consolation.

On the BTS, I am amazed those actors standing nearby not laughing when Pa Oh mentioning that he is 22 years old. 

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

New BTS Sam Maek Jong vs A Ro :wub: 

They are so cute when playing together :tongue: Should i call them "mini fan couple" :lol:

Thanks for sharing. This is not for the faint of heart. They are too cute together, I feel like shipping them for real. Go Ara seems very comfortable around Hyung Sik - grabbing his arm and seating herself closer to him. But may be Hyung Sik simply the kind of actor that could create chemistry with his female counterpart (he joked on this in KBS' The Star That Shined in 2014 segment that this element of him is what made him a better actor than his fellow bandmate, Yim Si Wan). 

Hoping there will still be plenty SMJ and Aro scenes tonight. 

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

I think it's because SW is telling SMJ about the attack on AR and must know it's his mother at work again. It's too early for SW and SMJ to have it out. BTW thanks for pics

I had not thought about that! Love your avi

Omo chingu that bit about her eyebrows was too much:D LMAO that it just got so petty.

Yes, you might be right chingu...i wonder will SW be hurt once he finds out AR knew he was the king and didn't tell him

Avi is great right? :wub:...though is so much sadness in his eyes on that pic

About eyebrows...if you look on all of them in Hwarang seems to me all of them has the same eyebrows shape...even men...it look a bit awkward to me, too neat :wink:

11 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

They are so cute when playing together :tongue: Should i call them "mini fan couple" :lol:

so adorable these two! they look so comfortable with each other.  hope these two will get their own drama where they'll end up with each other. 

@sakura2016!!! Are you trying to slowly kill me with your pictures???!!! Aigoooo.... how can my tiny fragile heart survive when it beats crazily upon seeing those lovey dovey moments between our OTP??? And all those boys in red!!! And... and... and... ohmigosh.... I cannot breathe properly.... inhale... exhale....

Thank God @furu.vu217 posted PHS ost.... Love his voice! It is the consolation I get while waiting for Tuesday.... and Tuesday had never been this far... *sigh*

PS: love to see PHS as himself with short hair, and as SMJ with Shilla's fashion of long hair... somebody was right, the long Hwarang's hair suited him best!

5 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

I just realised what PHS was saying - 'Xin Nian Kuai Le!"  "Happy New Year" in Mandarin.  (I hope I got it right) :wink:

It will be this weekend and a long holiday for some of us in this part of the world.

8 hours ago, ferily said:

Oooh my...Those Episode 11 stills!! :scream: Ahhh I knew it was going to be Moo Myung that would save Aro...haha was I the only one low key hoping SMJ would go and save her? xD

But HOLYYY!!!! -in coming caps- OUR HWARANG BOYS DOING ARCHERY.. OMG....Archery, something I really like, + HANDSOME BOYS DOING IT??? YES PLEASE!!!!!!! They all...they all...just look so amazing...... And omg, Moo myung and Sam Maek Jong bromance. Yesssssss, I ship them 100%!!! So excited to see their relationship develop~~

And Aro and Moo Myung just look too adorable :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

we will be full of squueing and swooning chingu!! :blush::love: 

3 hours ago, gwkzz said:

@sakura2016!!! Are you trying to slowly kill me with your pictures???!!! Aigoooo.... how can my tiny fragile heart survive when it beats crazily upon seeing those lovey dovey moments between our OTP??? And all those boys in red!!! And... and... and... ohmigosh.... I cannot breathe properly.... inhale... exhale....

Thank God @furu.vu217 posted PHS ost.... Love his voice! It is the consolation I get while waiting for Tuesday.... and Tuesday had never been this far... *sigh*

PS: love to see PHS as himself with short hair, and as SMJ with Shilla's fashion of long hair... somebody was right, the long Hwarang's hair suited him best!

I just thought that dying with all of you here is better than dying by myself!! :lol::tongue::love: 

4 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Yes, you might be right chingu...i wonder will SW be hurt once he finds out AR knew he was the king and didn't tell him

Avi is great right? :wub:...though is so much sadness in his eyes on that pic

About eyebrows...if you look on all of them in Hwarang seems to me all of them has the same eyebrows shape...even men...it look a bit awkward to me, too neat :wink:

I don't think so!! it's not like she knew he was searching for him and that he was the reason behind her brother's death and hid it from him!! 

right!! :wub:

as of Sun Woo's (Park Seo Joon's) eyebrows they are as I knew him before didn't notice change!! I only talked about him because he's the one I payed attention to him and watched him the most!! :D 

5 hours ago, lyserose said:

Just worried that my post may not be appropriate for this thread. Sorry again but thanks for the consolation.

On the BTS, I am amazed those actors standing nearby not laughing when Pa Oh mentioning that he is 22 years old. 

I don't know much myself but from what I know if we're to talk off topic (whih better not happen too often) we can use spoiler tag for it! :D 

hhhhhhhhhh I would die if one my age said he's younger than me by 20 years!! :lol: well I'm 27 but if I was older!! hhhhh :tongue: 

7 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

yes they are sop cute!! :wub::lol: 

thank you for sharing!! :wub: 

found these!! :wub: 

cr:  hwarangthebeginning_official

so sweet of him to bend for her so she can fix his hair!! :wub: 

cr: owner

so cute!! :wub::D 

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I don't think so!! it's not like she knew he was searching for him and that he was the reason behind her brother's death and hid it from him!! 

right!! :wub:

as of Sun Woo's (Park Seo Joon's) eyebrows they are as I knew him before didn't notice change!! I only talked about him because he's the one I payed attention to him and watched him the most!! :D 

No she doesn't know that ...i meant he might mind coz this is a big information...but you r right..they won't fight each other :wub:

:D..yeah i understand full attention to whom and why :D

REPORTING FOR LIVE RECAP!

Start off from the last part of the last ep, with AR confessing to SW and then he kisses her! AR reciprocates (by closing her eyes haha)! WEEEE! AR stammers orabeoni while SW is about to go in for another kiss but he faints. 

Back to hwarang house. SW's room mate (SMJ, YW, SH and BR) and his nangdo are by his bedside now in AR's physician room. 

AR continues to tend to SW at night and ask why is he not waking up. She then touches his forehead and its cold. She covers him with blanket and tries to warm him with her hands. She paces around worriedly before lying awkwardly beside him. AND she hugs him just like what we saw frm the preview. SW turns to face her LOL AR's a little startled. AR asks him to wake up soon, she got things to tell him (if i didnt get it wrong here)

AND THE NEXT MORNING, HAHAAH YW AND SH ARE SLEEPING BESIDE SW HAHAHHAHA

OMO SMJ AND BR are also in the physician room together with them! SW looks around and SMJ says AR isnt here.

AR is sleeping in another room and SW goes over to see her and sits by her bedside and tries to touch her face (just like in the stills released). SW left before AR is awake. AR goes over to the physician room and finds it empty. AR wonders where did they go. 

Hwarangs train and AR goes to find them. She see SW training and is relieved that he is alright. SW sees her and she waves but he ignores her and continues his training. AR wonders if he didnt see her and moves to somewhere more noticeable and he continues to ignore her. 

AR then waits for SW at their canteen and asks how's his body. SW say alright and thank you and shuns her. SMJ and his roomates sees it all while AR wonders if he doesnt remember. 

Lol suho and yeowool sleeping beside him is so funny. Now he s back to health he continue his sword practice  and ignore ah ro

Smj is warning sunwoo to treat his sister better. Sunwoo and smj training bow and arrow together. I think smj is trying to teach him

AR talks with SY again by th wall. AR asks smth about kissing and SY says who would forget kisses. AR gets agitated and SY analyses the situation for her. 

SMJ calls SW and asks him why did he do that to AR (shunning her). SMJ asks what happened and while flinging his hand from SMJ, SW drops the king bracelet. SMJ warns about making AR cry (or so). KW(BR's mentee) picks up the bracelet.

SW and SMJ trains archery (i think might be SMJ training together with him, to help SW. but its only my guess) with DS throwing the targets. They both hit the flying target after some tries. SW and SMJ then clean up by the stream while their mentees (DS and PO looking at them and discussing abt them). 

HAHAHA DS is asking PO his age as DS is also 22 yrs old. 

SMJ says he does not have any friends since he was born. SMJ says he thinks that SW is his first friend and he likes him. HAHAHAHA SW then lunges at him and both of them gets into the stream. OKAY THEY ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS NOW PLAYING IN WATER. OMG BROMANCEEEEEEE

SMJ asks SW again why is he treating AR like this. SW says is because he is scared. 

AR is by the stream with laundry and thinks if SW really cannot remember. LOL she's so bothered by SW's attitude. AND while she throws a fit on her own she flinged her shoe into the stream and SW picked it up.

Sw admits to ah ro he remembers the kiss. Poor smj... i will really hate their bromance turning sour.

Ah ro and sunwoo officially dating now. Thinking of each other at night and sunwoo placing flower at the clinic for her

Ah ro and sunwoo officially dating now. Thinking of each other at night and sunwoo placing flower at the clinic for her

Archived