[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing V/Kim Taehyung's smile in the trailer, I'm more excited LOL. :) Man I hope he won't just be comic relief, but tbh I don't think his screen time will be that great anyways. As long as his character won't be annoying I'm ok. 

Go go Hwarang!! I feel like the hair, especially Park Seo Joon's, looks better in the trailer! 

Also, I am SO ready for Go Ara's gorgeousness~~

First OST singers announced! The article's a bit unclear, but I think they're talking about multiple songs featured in track of the first episode... Because 4 is a lot of people for one OST, especially if it's mixed gender O_O

Also, those pictures above look lovely :heart:

---------------------------------------------------

BTS’s V And Jin, SISTAR’s Hyorin, And BEAST’s Yang Yoseob To Feature On “Hwarang” OST

With “Hwarang” approaching its premiere date, the drama has revealed the featured artists for an upcoming OST track!

On November 27, according to a broadcast source, SISTAR’s Hyorin, BEAST’s Yang Yoseob, and BTS’s V and Jin have been confirmed to feature in the OST for the first episode of “Hwarang.” V, who is also known as Kim Taehyung, will not only be singing for OST, but will be starring in the drama as well.

Meanwhile, “Hwarang” has already released multiple posters, stills, and a teaser video to build up the hype for its upcoming premiere!

Are you excited for their upcoming OST?

“Hwarang” premieres Monday, December 19. Make sure to catch the Viki Exclusive!

source

BTS’ V and Jin, B2ST’s Yoseob, and SISTAR’s Hyorin to lend their voices for “Hwarang” OSTs

Spoiler

B2ST-Yoseob-SISTAR-Hyorin-bts-v-jin_1480

BTS’ V and Jin, B2ST’s Yoseob, and SISTAR’s Hyorin will be lending their voices for the OST songs of upcoming drama ‘Hwarang’!

Hyorin and Yoseob are known for participating in several OSTs. Hyorin sang for Uncontrollably Fond’, ‘Warm and Cozy’, ‘You Who Came From the Stars’, ‘The Sun of My Lord’, as well as the Korean version of ‘Frozen’s “Let It Go”.

While Yoseob sang for drama OSTs such as ‘Scholar Who Walks the Night’, ‘The Night Watchman’s Journal’, and ‘Let’s Eat’.

This will be the very first for V and Jin to collaborate for an OST since debut. V is also playing a role in the drama and he will act as Hanseong.

The drama will be broadcasted on December 19!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/11/29/bts-v-and-jin-b2sts-yoseob-and-sistars-hyorin-to-lend-their-voices-for-hwarang-osts/

AWESOME!

Bromance is the main attraction this winter

Bromance has become a favored genre in recent times on top of romance between handsome men and pretty women. Some dramas with Bromance along the lines are "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim", "The Legend of the Blue Sea", "Goblin" and "Hwarang". The Bromance can occur between master and student or a team of frauds or even young peers. Song Joong-ki and Jin Goo from "Descendants of the Sun", Kim Rae-won and Yoon Gyoon-sang of "Doctors" and Jo Jeong-seok and Ko Kyeong-pyo from "Incarnation of Jealousy" started bro-mancing earlier this year.

photo789955.jpg

"Hwarang" is being released in Korea and China at the same time on the 19th of December. It's the first drama in Korea based on the topic of flower knights from the Shilla generation. The cast includes Park Seo-joon, Hyung Sik, Choi Min-ho, Do Ji-han, Jo Yoon-woo and Kim Tae-hyeong. Park Seo-joon takes on the role of Moo-myeong / Seon-woo who wants to live life to the fullest and Hyung Sik is the king who wants to take off the crown and head into the world. These two attempt to make Bromance work in "Hwarang".

http://www.hancinema.net/bromance-is-the-main-attraction-this-winter-100957.html

WONDERFUL WINTER...GREAT DRAMAS AND ACTORS...STRONG COMPETION!

"Hwarang" Fire Minho vs Ice Do Ji-han

photo789998.jpg

If you were in love with the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, you will definitely enjoy the new kdrama coming out this December called "Hwarang". Some of you are probably already aware of this drama as the dazzling cast of the drama was announced to us early on. Many of the popular young actors and actresses were called to the work, such as, Park Seo-joon, Ko Ah-ra, Hyung Sik, Lee Gwang-soo and many more! This drama is similar to the Scarlet Heart: Ryeo concept because of the characteristic of historical romance drama, many handsome young men appearing, and the fact that it is a pre-production. As the still cuts got released, fans are excited to discover their favorite actors and actresses becoming the charming characters they will play.

Spoiler

photo789997.jpg

In the latest still cut, we see the two characters with totally opposite charms. Actor Minho is playing a role of "Soo-ho", smiling with his sparkly eyes that steal the heart of women 1500 years ago and the women of 2016. Just by this smile, we can already see how he will be playing the character who is "an adorable player".

Spoiler

photo789999.jpg

On the other hand, Do Ji-han, playing the role of "Ban-ryu" is foretelling the "dangerous cold man". His icy expression on his face compare to the warm smile on Minho's face is already suggesting a conflict between the two characters and well, the conflict in my heart - who will be my favorite character?!

Spoiler

photo790000.jpg

From the official website, it is said that Minho will be the hot-tempered, energetic guy like a fire and Do Ji-han will be the logical, frosty guy like an ice. The two characters will meet as a rival and grow together through the adventures they will face and friendship.

By. Lily Lee

http://www.hancinema.net/hwarang-fire-minho-vs-ice-do-ji-han-100969.html

INTERESTING CHARACTERS...

Hi.!I'm new here..I was really excited to watch this movie!!!!I hope it will came out soon~~hihihi..this was my first forum I join so I was a bit concerned about my english cuz it was not my first language..:sweatingbullets:

Ko Ah-ra to Stand Out in Ancient Knight-Themed Drama

Spoiler

photo790346.jpg

Promotional pictures for actress Ko Ah-ra's new drama series "Hwarang" to be aired next month were unveiled last week.

The period drama deals with the life of hwarang, an elite male-only group of young knights in the ancient kingdom of Shilla and the friendships between them.

Fans are already excited about how the story unfolds as Ko is the only woman lead in the story of the "masculine world of hwarang".

The whole series was completed before it airs rather than being shot on the hoof. The first episode is set for Dec. 19.

Go Ara walks into a men's bath house in 2nd teaser for 'Hwarang: The Beginning'!

The 2nd teaser for KBS2's upcoming youth historical drama 'Hwarang: The Beginning' is full of hilarity to look forward to!

The mood has brightened up considerably from the drama's 1st teaser, showing all of the key characters including leads Park Seo Joon, ZE:A's Hyungsik, and Go Ara, as well as the other 'Hwarangs' like SHINee's Minho, BTS's V, Do Ji Han, and Jo Yoon Woo, and we can't forget about scene-stealer Sung Dong Il!

Some of the highlights of this 2nd teaser include poor Park Seo Jun asking "Are there any rules around here?" while getting caught up in comical situations again and again, as well as up-close-and-personal bromance between the 'Hwarang's, Go Ara walking into a men's bath house, and more!

'Hwarang: The Beginning' premieres December 19!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/go-ara-walks-into-a-mens-bath-house-in-2nd-teaser-for-hwarang-the-beginning

THE SCENE WILL BE SO FUNNY TO WATCH...

Archived