[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

He he...might both of her pupils end up all in ink...one for hiding his ability to write and other for hiding his true identity he he

Well...will stay out with this matter with your mother, mothers r always right!...hehe..doubt you & my daughter would agree (i'm a mother, have a day off today, my daughter just went to her work, hubby will come way after ep ends... and i'll live stream in peace :wink:) ...but will join in your prayer to God for good live stream...last week was really frustrating

hhhhhhhhhhhhh good idea!! ;)

thank you chingu!! :D yes I know!! I just want her to let me have that one hour and then I'll do all she wants!! :D 

thankfully I managed to live stream!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: and the episode was AWESOME!! :heart::w00t: give me english sub NOW!! :D

I can't tell all that have been said but I LOVED the growing bromance between our boys!! Sun Woo asking Soo Ho advises how to treat his "sister" as he have a sister too!! so adorable and Soo Ho's advice was the worst!! I was "Don't Listen To HIM!!" :lol: and Yeo Wool standing by Sun Woo's side against Ban Ryu's bad behaviour to Sun Woo!! owwww and they helped him to go to "his" mother's memorial!! I was dying then!! :wub::wub::wub: and Ban Ryu followed later!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh why play hard my boy?!! :lol: but felt sorry for him to watch his father humilated again!! :( an I was about to get ma at Soo Yeon when she acte as Ban Ryu ba behave with her in front of everyone but she made up to it by asking for forgiveness an stoping her brother from harming him!! and the look in his eyes when she touche his cheek in concern!! awww 

and looks like Ah Ro tricked Sun Woo with a wrong information and he fell for it!! OMO!! she doubts he's her real brother!! OMOOOOOOO!! what will happen?!! 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

and looks like Ah Ro tricked Sun Woo with a wrong information and he fell for it!! OMO!! she doubts he's her real brother!! OMOOOOOOO!! what will happen?!! 

She did? Its time to make things clear...so wish for that to happen...

Can't wait

18 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

She did? Its time to make things clear...so wish for that to happen...

Can't wait

I think so chingu!! the tea shop owner told her how Moo Myung showed him the neckless and told him that it's his friend's (Mak Moon's) and she asked her father about the day he was treating Moo Myung who was badly wounded then!! 

in the preview she was crying saying that she wants him to be her brother for real but also would love it if he's not!! poor girl!! :( hope she'll find out soon the truth, but for now it's a good thing that she have her doubts!! 

3 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I think so chingu!! the tea shop owner told her how Moo Myung showed him the neckless and told him that it's his friend's (Mak Moon's) and she asked her father about the day he was treating Moo Myung who was badly wounded then!! 

in the preview she was crying saying that she wants him to be her brother for real but also would love it if he's not!! poor girl!! :( hope she'll find out soon the truth, but for now it's a good thing that she have her doubts!! 

Seems she wants him by her side anyway...can't blame her for that :blush:

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

Me to i would like to know what the live stream is as well.....

1 hour ago, mecchi said:

hello can you give the link of live stream hwarang ? thank you

I sent you the link I'm using!! check you in boxes!! :D

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Seems most of them failed on the task they got...

AR made a complaint about MM's result to instructor...stopping him to go to the toilet :naughty:

Maek Jong gave a great answer but Sun Woo gave the best answer that is against Maek Jong's answer and called Maek Jong's talk a rabbish talk!! and I think that's why he didn't get a "Pass" in the exame!! everyone admired Sun Woo's answer and I loved how the chief of Hwarang was repeating his answer and Maek Jong took another step based on it!! he passed even if they didn't give him a "Pass"!! :D 

and I loved how Ah Ro went to deffend him against the chief!! :lol: how can he give him "Failed" mark when he give Maek Jong a "Pass" for his empty paper?!! :lol: love this girl!! 

and thank you for the live recap chingu!! :wub: 

1 hour ago, rhiesta said:

@sakura2016 hi chingu happy new year, so late yeahh??so happy to have you again here with your wonderfull and kindness post like ussual like you used to in sweet stranger room, i agree with you about moo myung personality he never intend to stand out whether to gain power or name though his name already famous to made everyone tremble just to hear his name dog bird, but we know everything his done is true from his naive and innocent feeling including this time when he must surrender all the hardship in hwarang house just to protect the one he loved, even when the gangster tried to provoke him to prove who the strongest between moo yung or the gangster he never show interest to take the provocation, in the end yes he never wanted to take the throne eventough he is the real successor, he is not suitable with the rotten and dirty politic around the royal family that can change someone with pure heart to be evil.

hi chingu!! happy to see you here!! :wub: 

yes I agree with you!! politics aren't for him and he have no interest in them or to be famous or powerful beyound being able to protect those who are in need and he cares for!! 

8 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Maek Jong gave a great answer but Sun Woo gave the best answer that is against Maek Jong's answer and called Maek Jong's talk a rabbish talk!! and I think that's why he didn't get a "Pass" in the exame!! everyone admired Sun Woo's answer and I loved how the chief of Hwarang was repeating his answer and Maek Jong took another step based on it!! he passed even if they didn't give him a "Pass"!! :D 

and I loved how Ah Ro went to deffend him against the chief!! :lol: how can he give him "Failed" mark when he give Maek Jong a "Pass" for his empty paper?!! :lol: love this girl!! 

and thank you for the live recap chingu!! :wub: 

Instructor is against him coz queen got him in...other boys coz he's different...but as brave, smart and good hearted as he is he'll always stand out...everyone will give him credit he really deserves after all

Just like AR isn't alone anymore...MM isn't as well...that's what r sisters for  :wub:...loved she took his side

1. Think ARo doubts SW being her brother - apparently sthg she said about mom.. and he slipped..

King confessed to Aro that he likes her and is going to pursue her

SW confused because now he wants to play the role of brother adn fulfill it for real SW

BR and DH's sister meet- cute... the man is already smitten when she caresses his cheek

Queen's daughter making an entry tomorrow

King told queen that he will take his throne.. queen angry

Queen still holds the torch for doctor and poor SH keeps remembering queen for her ethreal beautty (he is so dying by the time series ends)

It seems we will have V-YW's love story.. as in YW's falling in love with V

33 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Seems she wants him by her side anyway...can't blame her for that :blush:

yes she does!! and we would want the same chingu!! ;):blush: 

episoe 7 youtube video!! :wub: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjr1xsQiaVY

hhhhhhhh oh my!! this girl!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMK0pw6sALo

awwww he's telling her that it's his first time being an "orabonie" and to wait for him till he become a good one!! you are a great orabonie but in the other use of the word!! ;):D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApHa7t_zICQ

how did he know Moo Myung's nickname?!! :blink: but I love him!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBWGy2HowF8

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh she paralised him!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZVwOSmW0SM

looks like the entire group is to be punished for one of them making a mistake?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh serves you right Ban Ryu!! :lol: I just want him to stop his ba behavior to my Su Woo!! :( 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=807pX1zMhpQ

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOO DON'T LISSTEN TO HIM SUN WOO-YA!!!! he's not the nicest "orabeonie"!! :lol: but that gaves us an adorable moment between our OTP!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3PNz5AWrQ

I knew he's a good person!! wphew 

she told him that he'll regret it if he let go of her hand an she did make his life hell!! he's married how could she ask him to run away with her?!! :rage: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h36-Csn101s

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheating since Silla's aera!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2A7D7XRz_Y

I WANT TRANSLATION!! I know it was a great scene but I can't unerstand much of it!! ahhhhhhhhh I know that Sun woo's answer was the best but I want to know what is it!! :confounded:

and both of them adding the formal speach word after a pose!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT9OzRHNJdA

my boys!! they cared for my boy!! awwwwwww even Ban Ryu wasn't that mean at the matter!! ayyyyy :wub: 

and Han Sung loves being around our boys!! he's joining them instead of eating with his group!! cutie!! :wub: and he was the one who told Sun Woo shouldn't he go to his mother's memorial? gaining everyone looking at him!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO064hNZRO4

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh more bromance!! :wub: and that man's way of being drunk is hillarious!! :lol: he's fighting even when he's unconscious!! :lol: and even Ban Ryu joined the run away!! :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K__2AUphJdQ

he told her that he sneeked out because she told him it's "their" mother's memorial!! sweet boy!! :wub: 

not sure if she tricked him or not (maybe not) but he said something wrong he should've known about "their" mother!! busted!! OMO!! 

22 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Queen still holds the torch for doctor and poor SH keeps remembering queen for her ethreal beautty (he is so dying by the time series ends)

Really poor SH...he was outside...with all that pretty girls around...and all he could think of was queen...this won't end good for him

BTW...i'm glad AR didn't make that kiss scene a big one...her face after she decided to stay still was just like: 'r you finished?'

Wonder how will king's courting her  look like in the future :)...hope with less pain ..that head hit was good :wink:

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Really poor SH...he was outside...with all that pretty girls around...and all he could think of was queen...this won't end good for him

BTW...i'm glad AR didn't make that kiss scene a big one...her face after she decided to stay still was just like: 'r you finished?'

Wonder how will king's courting her  look like in the future :)

that was so funny .. 

I think she doesn't like him romantically but does know that he is not harmful ..

BUt actually i sso loled at the moment when she let him kiss her.. with such deadpan expressions.. poor guy.. he was so moved by the kiss.. and here.. the girl was not affected by his / the king's kiss.. cutiepies..

41 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Instructor is against him coz queen got him in...other boys coz he's different...but as brave, smart and good hearted as he is he'll always stand out...everyone will give him credit he really deserves after all

Just like AR isn't alone anymore...MM isn't as well...that's what r sisters for  :wub:...loved she took his side

yes!! he told him that he likes him I think after everyone leaving the class!! but yes it's because of the Queen he wants him out apparently, at least for now!! and yes everyone is starting to look up on him with his actions and words!! :wub: 

right chingu!! and I'm happy too that she took his side!! :wub: 

19 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

1. Think ARo doubts SW being her brother - apparently sthg she said about mom.. and he slipped..

yes she have her doubts but on't know if she did it on purpose or not but he did slip for sure!! :o

King confessed to Aro that he likes her and is going to pursue her

SW confused because now he wants to play the role of brother adn fulfill it for real SW

*sigh*

BR and DH's sister meet- cute... the man is already smitten when she caresses his cheek

hhhhhhhh he have a lovely smile!! :D

Queen's daughter making an entry tomorrow

hope she's a good princess!!

King told queen that he will take his throne.. queen angry

she can lose her mind if she wants!! :rage: 

poor Abeoji and Soo Ho!! :confounded:

It seems we will have V-YW's love story.. as in YW's falling in love with V

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Wonder how will king's courting her  look like in the future :)...hope with less pain ..that head hit was good :wink:

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

that was so funny .. 

I think she doesn't like him romantically but does know that he is not harmful ..

BUt actually i sso loled at the moment when she let him kiss her.. with such deadpan expressions.. poor guy.. he was so moved by the kiss.. and here.. the girl was not affected by his / the king's kiss.. cutiepies..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was really bad!!it's like she felt nothing and he meant nothing and all she cared about was her "orabeoni" again!! :lol: 

He he...looking at AR and SH's sister..you would say they r weak girls...but look at today ep... AR hit king with her head, then she paralyzes him with needle...sister beats both BR and her brother...seems we don't have to fear for them :wink:

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

He he...looking at AR and SH's sister..you would say they r weak girls...but look at today ep... AR hit king with her head, then she paralyzes him with needle...sister beats both BR and her brother...seems we don't have to fear for them :wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are to be feared actually!! :lol: 

but I think Soo Yeon's actions this episoe will bring more troubles for her and Ban Ryu in the future!! in the preview people started eying her an they'll do the same to Ban Ryu when he's out of hwaran's building!! 

Hmm, looks like SW/MM was caught off guard by AR... what will be his excuse/s on tomorrow's episode? Pali Tuesday night!!! 

ROFL Hwarang teacher is so weird but soooo funny! Applause for him. He is a great comedian. Lol

Btw, did SMJ/JD questioned Hwarang Teacher why he failed SW? Or why he (SMJ/JD) didn't fail? 

Based on the previous episodes, I think SMJ/JD and MM/SW complements each other. The other is greater in some aspects while the other is the eye opener of what is reality or a catalyst. So if this two are united, together with their fellow Hwarangs, nothing will be impossible. Thats why, Silla will become a great nation.

LOL I'm so excited for the sword dance and sparring scene tomorrow. Ottoke?! Will MM/SW recognise tomorrow the fighting stances of SMJ/JD, as they have fought before? Omo! The princess is quite cute... I hope she has good personalities. 

32 minutes ago, janice3joy3 said:

Hmm, looks like SW/MM was caught off guard by AR... what will be his excuse/s on tomorrow's episode? Pali Tuesday night!!! 

ROFL Hwarang teacher is so weird but soooo funny! Applause for him. He is a great comedian. Lol

Btw, did SMJ/JD questioned Hwarang Teacher why he failed SW? Or why he (SMJ/JD) didn't fail? 

Based on the previous episodes, I think SMJ/JD and MM/SW complements each other. The other is greater in some aspects while the other is the eye opener of what is reality or a catalyst. So if this two are united, together with their fellow Hwarangs, nothing will be impossible. Thats why, Silla will become a great nation.

LOL I'm so excited for the sword dance and sparring scene tomorrow. Ottoke?! Will MM/SW recognise tomorrow the fighting stances of SMJ/JD, as they have fought before? Omo! The princess is quite cute... I hope she has good personalities. 

oh uh!! he needs to find an excuse quickly!! but still Ah Ro got one more doubt to her list which is a good thing!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes he is!! he makes me roll my eyes but I love him and he's smart!! and I love how he is liking Sun Woo though he's believed to be the Queen's man!!

Maek Jong asked he failed Sun Woo since his answer was the best one!!

right!! that's why each one of them is suited to what they'll be (King, Leader of Hwarang)!! Maek Jong is smart an can be a great politician he only need to learn and realise how this kingdome is ruled and its flaus to make it a better kingdome while Sun Woo can't!! he's too honest and hot blooded to be one and that's why he'll be a great leader with his morals and strength!! 

yes me too!! :lol: and if Sun Woo realise it now that would be too bad!! I think he'll realise that his friend got kille because he saw the King's face and realising that Maek Jong is the King now would be desasterous!! :scream: 

yes I hope so too!! woul be ba if she's like her mother!! 

I'm starting to really resent Hwagong for his vendetta against Sunwoo. I understand the Queen needs to go down, but this mulish old man hasn't sought to learn Sunwoo's side, he's just playing this petty game of "my boy ahead of yours." He talks a big game about how the country needs to change, but he's being just like those political players. Even if Sunwoo were the Queen's inside man, he should give the young man a chance to choose a better path. I hope it will be revealed that he does know Sunwoo's situation and was only testing Sunwoo's potential, but right now, I'm feeling pretty annoyed.

On the plus side all this adversity is only pushing Sunwoo to greatness. He's like coal turning into diamond under all the pressure from Banryu, the petty tagalong nobles, and Hwagong. I'm enjoying how we're seeing Sunwoo's evolution from fish out of water among the noble and erudite Hwarang, to becoming one himself, albeit informed by his prior life as a nameless peasant. He's more empathetic than the rest of his peers, of a broader mind due to greater experience, and has this innate integrity. He was considered the bottom of the pile and was repeatedly kicked down, but he's so forthright and principled that they can't help but admire him.

I love how the roomies banded together tonight. They're finally becoming true companions! Even Banryu is showing signs of getting there--even as he talked down at Sunwoo again, he still showed sympathy for Sunwoo talking about his (friend's) mother's memorial. I loved that Yeowool, who had previously been so detached and preferred to take the role of observer, is stepping in to help Sunwoo. And look at my precious Hansung--he has wanted to be in the trouble group from Day One and he's worming himself into their circle. An adorable maknae is just the thing to round out this little band.

21 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

but I think Soo Yeon's actions this episoe will bring more troubles for her and Ban Ryu in the future!! in the preview people started eying her an they'll do the same to Ban Ryu when he's out of hwaran's building!! 

Like a Silla-equivalent of a dating scandal. This was a much-needed respite from how depressing Banryu's subplot is. I can't get over his face and how speechless he was. :joy: No one has ever dared grope him before and he's such an aloof paragon that no lady has ever been in the position to slap him! Poor boy was so confused that he was basically the manhandling victim, and yet he's the one who gets slapped! And the way he looked at Sooyeon gently making sure he was alright... my heart breaks. He may have his posse but they're not his real friends, they're just a mini-group of future officials needing to band together. I doubt anyone else has shown him such tenderness before. (But he'll soon get more--from Sooyeon, and his Hwarang roomies--if he could only open himself up to them!)

Somebody correct me if I am wrong..

BUt doesn't this king have a history of being quite loyal to his queen (or was it a concubine or lover) .. 

'm guessing if they are showing his loveline.. could it be that AR would grow up to be that woman? - but then again, that woman is supposed to be a villainous character (mishil i think)

32 minutes ago, Anthy Avila said:

I'm starting to really resent Hwagong for his vendetta against Sunwoo. I understand the Queen needs to go down, but this mulish old man hasn't sought to learn Sunwoo's side, he's just playing this petty game of "my boy ahead of yours." He talks a big game about how the country needs to change, but he's being just like those political players. Even if Sunwoo were the Queen's inside man, he should give the young man a chance to choose a better path. I hope it will be revealed that he does know Sunwoo's situation and was only testing Sunwoo's potential, but right now, I'm feeling pretty annoyed.

I hope he'll stop with his pitty game soon!! for now I'm still not that pissed at him because I can see Sun Woo gaining his admiration against his well and dispite him trying to kick him out of Hwarang but he won't be able to eventually because Sun Woo will win his place as an admirable Hwarang for his morals and strength!! :D 

On the plus side all this adversity is only pushing Sunwoo to greatness. He's like coal turning into diamondarrow-10x10.png under all the pressure from Banryu, the petty tagalong nobles, and Hwagong. I'm enjoying how we're seeing Sunwoo's evolution from fish out of water among the noble and erudite Hwarang, to becoming one himself, albeit informed by his prior life as a nameless peasant. He's more empathetic than the rest of his peers, of a broader mind due to greater experience, and has this innate integrity. He was considered the bottom of the pile and was repeatedly kicked down, but he's so forthright and principled that they can't help but admire him.

yes I love that too!! everyone is looking down at him for being a low birth man but they can't help but admire him!! :heart: 

I love how the roomies banded together tonight. They're finally becoming true companions! Even Banryu is showing signs of getting there--even as he talked down at Sunwoo again, he still showed sympathy for Sunwoo talking about his (friend's) mother's memorial. I loved that Yeowool, who had previously been so detached and preferred to take the role of observer, is stepping in to help Sunwoo. And look at my precious Hansung--he has wanted to be in the trouble group from Day One and he's worming himself into their circle. An adorable maknae is just the thing to round out this little band.

yes!! Yeo Wool is known to not let himself involved in any arguments but he ende up siding by Sun Woo against Ban Ryu and came up with the idea of going out helping Sun Woo attending "his" mother's memorial!! even Ban Ryu stope his bad behavior at the mention of Sun Woo's mother's memorial!! I loved when they were all sneeking out!! hhhhhhhh so sweet!! I love how Sun Woo is starting to have friends who stands by his side and help him even if he's not asking for it!! :wub: and the cutie Han Sung!! I double looked when I saw him sitting by Yeo Wool's side at the meal time!! :lol: he wants to be part of their group!! awwwww who can resist such a cutie!! :wub: 

Like a Silla-equivalent of a dating scandal. This was a much-needed respite from how depressing Banryu's subplot is. I can't get over his face and how speechless he was. :joy: No one has ever dared grope him before and he's such an aloof paragon that no lady has ever been in the position to slap him! Poor boy was so confused that he was basically the manhandling victim, and yet he's the one who gets slapped! And the way he looked at Sooyeon gently making sure he was alright... my heart breaks. He may have his posse but they're not his real friends, they're just a mini-group of future officials needing to band together. I doubt anyone else has shown him such tenderness before. (But he'll soon get more--from Sooyeon, and his Hwarang roomies--if he could only open himself up to them!)

yes I loved how he was touched by her concern for him, gentally touching his cheek!! :wub: I believe he's not used to be treated with genuane concern from those around him!! even the boys who wonders behind him are more like followers an no one care for the other for real!! now the wall he created will start crumbeling an he'll allow himself to want and have people around him who care for him and he can care for them!! 

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Somebody correct me if I am wrong..

BUt doesn't this king have a history of being quite loyal to his queen (or was it a concubine or lover) .. 

'm guessing if they are showing his loveline.. could it be that AR would grow up to be that woman? - but then again, that woman is supposed to be a villainous character (mishil i think)

I think it was believed that Lady Mishil was King Jinheung (Sam Meak Jong)'s mistress and had that power over him but she can't be Ah Ro!! 

I found an MV for Hwarang's OST 5 by Hyorin "Become Each Other's Tears"!! :w00t::heart: there is english sub too!! :w00t: 

well it's sad but I love it!! :heart::tears: 

Archived