[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Spoiler

PP09052400010.JPG   

mishilwe1.jpg                                     
               A scene from the drama, ' Queen Seon Duk  '. Those men behind are Hwarang.

The woman in this picture is Lady Mishil. Her title is "Wonhwa", a Female Leader / Patroness of the HWARANG Corp.

Hierarchy of Silla Warriors

• 원화 - Wonhwa: Royal Female Patron {源花} (disbanded)
  • 국선 - Gukseon: Grand Master {國先}
  • 풍월주 - Pungwolju: Chief officer {風月主}
  • 원상화 - Wonsanghwa: First Officer in charge of training {院相花}
  • 화랑 - Hwarang: Team Commanders {花郎}
  • 낭도 - Nangdo: Team Members {郎徒}

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwarang

Spoiler

Lady Mishil is depicted as one of the most influential people in the Kingdom of Silla, functioning as Keeper of the Royal Seal (璽主 새주, Seju).  Read her story at  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mishil

http://twssg.blogspot.com/2010/03/queen-seon-deok-scriptwriter-kim-young.html

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Fan-cam] PSJ and SHINee Choi Minho are on their way to 'Hwarang' script reading location today. 

Park Hyung Sik after 'Hwarang' script reading today

The script reading session had been done for episode 1-4. Shooting begins this March.

Choi Won Young joins the already star-studded cast of 'Hwarang'

choi-won-young_1457628827_af_org.jpg

Dang, this drama is gonna be off the hook with all these top stars in it!

Next up for 'Hwarang' cast is actor Choi Won Young whom you all know and love from series like 'Heirs' and 'Kill Me, Heal Me.'  On March 10, his agency Saram Entertainment relayed that he is confirmed to appear in the upcoming KBS 2TV historical series.

He plays a person of Silla named Ahn Ji Gong, a nobleman who personally chooses to fall into ruin and was ill-fated to be hurt by love and become an antagonist.  A rep stated, "An actor like Choi Won Young who well grasps the focus of the production is uncommon.  We are looking forward to the young artists working with Choi Won Young."

The drama will start airing in the latter half of this year.

source: allkpop

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the updates guys!

a little late but now boarding this ship, been busy!

chingu @ilwoo_aein i just recently and actively looked into the posts and really wondered how come i had not been on PSJ's thread ( i do now, thanks to you!)

you're updating is awesome.

Hi Everyone!!

I am soo excited for this drama especially with Park Hyung Sik in it <3 I l think he's an amazing actor! ^^ I'm sure he'll do a great job in this drama even though it's his first saeguk drama...PHS is so talented and amazing in acting and I love him so much! Also Go Ara is going to be in it as well and I thought she was wonderful in Joseon Magician with Yoo Seung Ho<3<3 Loving the cast line up! And with BTS Taehyung and Kwang Soo joining the drama... My goodness, this drama is awesome~ I hope it does well! I am really excited for the drama and I wish it would come out ASAP! T.T I looked through the forums post and saw that the airing date is in September...? Is this true or will it air in the summer time in July? Anyways I am super excited and can't wait for this drama! 

On 3/29/2016 at 6:26 PM, nonski said:

thank you for the updates guys!

a little late but now boarding this ship, been busy!

chingu @ilwoo_aein i just recently and actively looked into the posts and really wondered how come i had not been on PSJ's thread ( i do now, thanks to you!)

you're updating is awesome.

@nonski chingu i'm happy to see you in this thread. Please come often too hehehe..

PSJ's fans sent food-truck for PSJ and all staff of "Hwarang: The Beginning". Shooting start yesterday.

Archived