[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

10 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Wooow...what an ep! Now after watching it properly with subs...i'm in love again :heart:

Don't even know where to begin...

All those beautiful man lined up...the queen is beautiful to...waiting for our guys traped at a bucher shop he he...they were funny hanging there...not to mention CP's poor whistling :naughty:...ok he called for help...but that was really poor ...i'm glad CP asked MM to save him and that MM returned at the end to help CP

CP had to find out OTP suposed to be siblings but problems will start now...i'm so afraid when they start to matchmake MM & AR with others...will be such a pain to watch...did you see his face when she cryed coz she was afraid not for her but him...or when she dressed his wounded hand :tears:...or how disappointed she was when he didn't wave at her...nasty comments MM will deal with fists...but don't know how will react when he realizes CP likes AR...they have great chemistry...when she saw him shirtless or when he band over her to take his clothes, her reactions were everything but not sister to brother like...it'll hurt :tears:

To stay on the love note...SH really look at queen with admiration...and that serious guy looked at his sister for a sec...wonder did he noticed her already or will start coz she's SH's sister and he'll be nasty...but things won't go as he planned...that comment on making sister into concubine was about her...or MM's sister...wasn't clear to me 

So....most interesting hwarangs r roommates...wonder about that flower boy among them...i'm not into him yet as to other 4

Can't wait for tomm ep...we'll have at least one OTP scene...wish for more...dying

I hope we won't have any matchmaking for them, that would be too painful to them and us!! :heartbreak: and yes Ah Ro's reaction toward Sun Woo are of a woman not a sister!! it was SO CUTE whenever she's flustrred beside him!! :blush: and as much as I was moved by her hug to him when he saved her telling him that was doubled when she told him that she was afraid that HE would die!! awwwwwww

cr:  omokdramas 

I loved too how Maek Jong changed his attitude and asked for Sun Woo's help instead of remaining bossy!! and Sun Woo was willing to help as much as he's not a jerk!! 

I don't want Soo Ho to love her but he will and I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!! *pulingmyhair* 

Ban Ryu was talking about Sun Woo's sister as she's a half sacred blood and a lowly birth girl!! he wouldn't be able to say that about Soo Ho's sister as she's a daughter of an official and he wouldn't dare to say that!! but that will earn him a good punch from Sun Woo!! :D and I think that Ban Ryu really saw Soo Ho's sister's beauty and I felt as if he had a glimps of admiration!! that would be fun!! ;) 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Ban Ryu was talking about Sun Woo's sister as she's a half sacred blood and a lowly birth girl!! he wouldn't be able to say that about Soo Ho's sister as she's a daughter of an official and he wouldn't dare to say that!! but that will earn him a good punch from Sun Woo!! :D and I think that Ban Ryu really saw Soo Ho's sister's beauty and I felt as if he had a glimps of admiration!! that would be fun!! ;) 

I think i'll like BR and SH's sister :wub:...she's lively and cute and he seems cold...would be as ice and fire and near fire ice melt right? :wub:

Don't want CP near AR...but don't want him to stay broken hearted either...we need a strong and beautiful princess for him!...if not ASAP as i would like the most but at the end for sure

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

I'm not so sure...he'll start to make a moves more freely...but did you see his reaction to their hug and her crying...he's not blind...she only sees MM and between them she'll always run to 'brother'...beside will be more and more hard for MM to hide his feelings you'll see...won't be surprised if CP first finds out they r not siblings

I think CP will take it back during the night...think he get close to MM outside coz he saw bracelet again

yes I know and that's why I said "less" not "entirly"!! ;) for now Maek Jong will keep reminding himself that they are siblings and he shouldn't feel disturbed by it but that's what he'll say but not necessarily how he'll feel!! :P they are too close and their actions are more than of siblings to the eye of others!! :wub: 

these are NO brother-sister actions!! :blush: 

1st thing!! swooooooooooooon :blush: 

2nd thing: "why are you stripping in the room?" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because it's his room and he can strip in it and that's how people change their clothes?!! :lol: and how she kept using the "O" into making other sentenses not being able to say "Orabonie"!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh he's reminding her of her own words when she 1st saw him while drunk!! :lol: poor girl!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and he doesn't want to wave but he kept searching for her!! :lol: yes we can see how much you don't want to wave!! :lol: 

I hope so!! pretty please!! but he needs to find a way to not bring suspicion to himself!! and I believe he was really concerned for Son Woo thinking that he was beaten up!! he asked him before seeing the bracelett again and he was gritting his teeth while piggybacking Son Woo at the realisation Sun Woo beated those useless men up!! "I thought you were beaten"!! :lol: that was so sweeeeeeeet!! :wub: 

10 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I think i'll like BR and SH's sister :wub:...she's lively and cute and he seems cold...would be as ice and fire and near fire ice melt right? :wub:

Don't want CP near AR...but don't want him to stay broken hearted either...we need a strong and beautiful princess for him!...if not ASAP as i would like the most but at the end for sure

yes I'd love that!! Ban Ryu seams arrogant and cold but that's how he grow up but I feal he's a nice man inside but the people around him didn't allow that side of him to show but he will start changing by joining Hwarang and having a nice and caring girl like So Hoo's sister to melt his icy heart!! :wub: 

it's sad to see him heartbroken everytime he's overshadowed by her "Orabonie" but I'm ALL swooning at those moments for my OTP!! :blush: and sadly the only princess I know of that we will meet is his sister (or is it half-sister?!!) that will fall in love with Sun Woo!! sorry kid but Sun Woo is already taken, look another place!! 

10 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

and he doesn't want to wave but he kept searching for her!! :lol: yes we can see how much you don't want to wave!! :lol: 

They were cute :wub:

As for CP and MM...they could be real friends...but what can i say....woman always spoil things :naughty:

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

LET THE BROMANCE BEGIN!! :w00t::heart: 

MBYa9wh.png?1

These two are fated for each otherlove.png I can imagine twenty or thirty years in the future that the king and will have Moo Myung as his most trusted adviser. 

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it's sad to see him heartbroken everytime he's overshadowed by her "Orabonie" but I'm ALL swooning at those moments for my OTP!! :blush: and sadly the only princess I know of that we will meet is his sister (or is it half-sister?!!) that will fall in love with Sun Woo!! sorry kid but Sun Woo is already taken, look another place!! 

That why i said i'm afraid...there will be others...and its normal right?...for siblings...but they r not....that why i don't like lies not even for good purpose...many hurted people along the way...innocent ones...that girl may still fall for SW even if she knew he loves AR but i would feel better for her....same goes for CP...AR will repeat she's free but she won't be really...maybe his love wouldn't escalate if he would know the truth from the start

Aishhhhhhhh...went to far...it's late 1:05 am  my place....night chingu :)

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

They were cute :wub:

As for CP and MM...they could be real friends...but what can i say....woman always spoil things :naughty:

oh yes they were!! squeeeeeeeeee

hhhhhhh I hope that's not the case here, at least for the long terme, after all he's a King and he knows he can't really marry her!! that's the harsh reality of being a King!! *sigh* they can be a really good friends and it would be a shame if we/they lost it!! how adorable was this!! 

cr:  parkhyungsikturkey

how Son Woo asked Mek jong if he ever carried a personon his back and Maek Jong was all "that will NEVER happen" only to piggyback him!! SO SWEET!! :wub: 

12 minutes ago, evie7 said:

These two are fated for each otherlove.png I can imagine twenty or thirty years in the future that the king and will have Moo Myung as his most trusted adviser. 

I WANT THAT!! :love: 

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

That why i said i'm afraid...there will be others...and its normal right?...for siblings...but they r not....that why i don't like lies not even for good purpose...many hurted people along the way...innocent ones...that girl may still fall for SW even if she knew he loves AR but i would feel better for her....same goes for CP...AR will repeat she's free but she won't be really...maybe his love wouldn't escalate if he would know the truth from the start

Aishhhhhhhh...went to far...it's late 1:05 am  my place....night chingu :)

I agree with you that lies always cause harm eventually but Maek Jong and the princess wouldn't have given up only because they are not siblings!! as long as Son Woo and Ah Ro didn't confirm their feelings to each other, the others who are/will be interested in them won't back down and they'd only have more reasons to be jealous!! as for Maek Joo I know he's of no harm and his jealousy would only be hillariousky adorable and sad but I don't know about the princess!! hopefully she's not like her mother!! plus how did/will the princess and the King think that they can be with the ones they love knowing that their status won't allow them to even if their feelings are reciprocated?!! 

sweet dreams chingu!! :wub: 

44 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

how Son Woo asked Mek jong if he ever carried a personon his back and Maek Jong was all "that will NEVER happen" only to piggyback him!! SO SWEET!! :wub: 

The bromance between the two already :love: Gosh that piggyback scene was too cute :blush:

Rating:

Romantic Docter Kim: 22,1%

Hwarang: 7,6% :wub: 

Night Light: 4,1% 

cr: http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20170103000024

omo!! how did I forgot that the man who told Abeoji about the necklace and Moo Myung knows that Moo Myung is real Sun Woo's friend not the real Sun Woo!! I don't think he'll tell her now about that but he's someone of those who knows the truth!! :blink: 

awwwww she's not afraid because her "Orabonie" is by her side!! so sweeet!! :blush: 

and poor Maek Jong!! :( 

cr: owner

and I LOVE Abeoji!! :wub: I love how he told him that from now on everything related to him is his business!! :wub: 

Edit: Abeoji and Moo Myung's old man know each other?!! HOW!! :dizzy:

cr:  @official_koreandrama

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "I feel like I'm going to make many mistakes toward you today!! you may stand their and continue to collect!!" :lol: that was TOTALLY COOL!! squeeeeeeeeee

and he didn't walk in the parad because of his pride?!! hhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry for his (and the rest of the Hwarang other than Sun Woo) to-be-crushed pride(s) from now!! :lol: 

I love fun dramas I see this as a historical fiction which gives the writer more leeway for creative writing. The story somehow reminds me a little, just a wee bit, of “King Arthur’s story”, in particular the romantic intrigue that ensues. In that story one of the best knights. Lancelot whom Arthur favored fell in love with Queen Guinevere and Guinevere with Lancelot which started the tragic downfall of the round table. In Hwarang though, the romantic intrigue is compounded with another twist as Moo Myung assumes the identity of Sun Woo, the dead brother of Ah Ro the girl who attracted his attention, while Ah Ro was crushing on him but now she has to accept Moo Myung as her brother Sun Woo. Sun Woo on the other hand was advised by his “father” to protect his “sister” and to maintain the family honor. The young incognito king who was forced to live in complete anonymity for his “safety” through the orders of his mother. He is also very attracted to Ah Ro and was jealous of Moo Myung until he was told by Moo Myung that Ah Ro was his sister. Even though Moo Myung tried to be casual about his assumed family kinship with Ah Ro to make her feel less awkward, how would he feel when he sees the king who also joined the Hwarang, pursue Ah Ro earnestly? Another alluring story is the unelucidated story of the relationship of the queen and An Ji Gong the father of Ah Ro and Sun Woo. What truly happened between the two? The queen was about to behead Moo Myung when Ah Ji Gong claimed him publicly as his son. They both were willing to die for each other and they both saved each other’s lives or at least the queen did. Next thing, we see the queen sent messengers to Moo Myung/Sun Woo commanding him to the palace and become a hwarang. On the day that Moo Myung accepted his Hwarang position as Sun Woo, Ahn Ji Gong looked at the Queen staring at his “son’. What was Ahn Ji Gong thinking? Was it his way to get back at the queen? Park the anti-queen minister who had an ambition to be king himself was actually happily rubbing his palms together  thinking Moo Myung was the son of Ah Ji Gong and whom the queen made into a hwarang. He thinks that fits well into his plans. Does he think Ah Ji Gong the real weakness of the queen? Then there is the wily adviser for the queen and guardian fo the young king Wi Hwa Kong/Wi Hwa Rang who accepted the king’s proposal to make him into a hwarang. And yet we have not known anything yet about Moo Myung who were his parents? Were they real choenin. It will be interesting to see how the boys will get along and what happens next.

Who in the right mind makes an absolute dashing, smart, cool king who is so passionately in love with a girl.. and for whom the girl is the ONLY support system...a second lead..

BTW, serious lol .. i think puberty did wonders for hyung shik..  i look at previous work and well.. he is not even 10% as handsome as he is now..

And that also took me to GOngyoo's scenes from BIG.. where I spotted suzy.. and she doesn't look 10% of what she does now..

Is it just losing weight/ growing up/ or what.. these idols turning drop dead gorgeous from such next door kid looks

History alert:

I read somewhere that this king married someone from a less noble family/ or had a concubine.. who was like his main queen..

Wondering if Aro can take that place.. if they are showing him fall in love with her.

i lve how go ara keeps being non judgemental abt the king and is the only one.

Her drawing of a baby chicken being terrified by mommy bird (who is huge and snake like scary) as a letter to the king.. m sure confession came after that.. 

1 hour ago, zenya22 said:

I love fun dramas I see this as a historical fiction which gives the writer more leeway for creative writing. The story somehow reminds me a little, just a wee bit, of “King Arthur’s story”, in particular the romantic intrigue that ensues. In that story one of the best knights. Lancelot whom Arthur favored fell in love with Queen Guinevere and Guinevere with Lancelot which started the tragic downfall of the round table. In Hwarang though, the romantic intrigue is compounded with another twist

The mirror cracked from side to side :P

its an interesting universe of love stories

4 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Who in the right mind makes an absolute dashing, smart, cool king who is so passionately in love with a girl.. and for whom the girl is the ONLY support system...a second lead..

BTW, serious lol .. i think puberty did wonders for hyung shik..  i look at previous work and well.. he is not even 10% as handsome as he is now..

Have you check high society? He's handsome and his character is charming there, too bad the drama doesn't have interesting plot.

Deep in my heart I also want the king end up with ahro, but dunno I am positive he will end up with sunwoo.

28 minutes ago, yyskhc said:

Don't tell me suho like the queen, this is the most shocking plot for me. Banryu and suho sister love story, I am staying for this too! the preview :tears::tears:

Annyeong everyone

I'm enjoying Hwarang...can't help liking the drama as there are many pretty men :wub:. My bias here are Park Seo Joon, Go Ara, Choi Min Ho and V but I'm slowly liking Park Hyung Sik as the King, he's very good looking in this drama. I also beginning to like Do Han, he is a great looking guy too.

Oh yes @yyskhc I have the same opinion as you. I observed and found that Suho is attracted to the queen even from the first he saw her :sweatingbullets: and she can be his mum. Why the scriptwriter has to write Minho's character liking the Queen? Aigoooo

15 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lucky you..

i think i always have 2nd lead syndrome..

Damn.. every time i watch any version of hana yori dango.. i try so hard to fall for damyeoji.. but man!.. hanazawa rui never fails to catch me.. hook line sinker

every drama i try to think of, i am rooting for 2nd lead...almost!

you're not alone!! Me too, starting from bidam, moon jae shin and then choi young do, gong tae kwang, junghwan and now my next second lead syndrome attacker is sam maek jong. I am so weak at heart broken handsome man :bawling:

8 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Oh yes @yyskhc I have the same opinion as you. I observed and found that Suho is attracted to the queen even from the first he saw her :sweatingbullets: and she can be his mum. Why the scriptwriter has to write Minho's character liking the Queen? Aigoooo

Hi dear, There is also a theory say queen jisoo is his sister. Still dunno which want is right, this is one interesting mystery. :grin:

Archived