Seiran029

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Naver - Herald Pop: Park Seo Joon confesses to Go Ara "desperate yearning'

1. [+1,173, -56] He's coming out as a king tomorrowㅠㅠ I'm feeling the tension ㅠㅠ

2. [+978, -38] I hope Sam Maek Jong and Sun Woo will get along well like they were beforeㅜㅜ

3. [+840, -46] Tomorrow looks fun ㅠ

4. [+786, -47] Can't wait for tomorrow. Sook Myung's frustrating today

5. [+803, -83] Ah seriously Park Seo Joon

6. [+220, -18] This drama is so much fun ㅠㅠ Sad that the ratings are too low ㅠㅠ

7. [+190, -8] Can't wait to see how Jin Heung's chemistry with Seon Woo changes after he's revealed as the king!!

Reveal hidden contents

Nate - Herald Pop: Park Seo Joon inflicts injury on Go Ara's arms

1. [+174, -19] Seo Ye Ji's pretty bad at portraying her character, her tone is awkward too

2. [+84, -10] It's possible that Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik are twins. I suppose Park Seo Joon is similar to Deokman in Queen Seondeok who was sent away for being an ominous omen, I'm guessing he and Park Hyung Shik are the queen and Ahn Ji Gong's sons while Go Ara is just Ahn Ji Gong's adopted daughter

3. [+66, 0] I thought Seo Ye Ji's voice is dubbed over whenever she says something

4. [+23, -8] It's way more logical if Park Seo Joon ends up with the princess and Park Hyung Shik to end up with Go Ara. The brother-sister set up makes me a bit uncomfortable

5. [+17, -6] Go Ara's acting is no goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, 0] I had high hopes for the plot,  I expected it to be focused on the fight for power in those times, something similar to Queen Seon Deok but it's too focused on the love lines. Can't stand Go Ara's crying and whining

cr

Always nice to see K-netizens positive response (well some of them) to the drama :blush: Seems like the K-netizens are critizing Seo Ye Ji and Go Ara's acting... I really think otherwise though and think they're doing perfectly fine. I think Go Ara's character, Aro, personality is just like that so that's why she cries and whines at time. I already mentioned this before but to be able to cry that much, it really takes skill. It's not easy to constantly act out crying and sad scenes because you really have to get the emotion. As for Seo Ye Ji... She's doing a good job portraying the Princess. Like I said about Go Ara's character, I think the Princess personality is just like that.. You can really see the two of them portray the emotions of their character.

But the first batch of comments from k-netizens really portray how I feel about the episode too haha..

6 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

i don't get it. why the peasants wanna attack SW/AR? :blink:

HS is soooo cute :lol:

Hmm, we'll probably find out in tomorrow's episode :D But maybe it's because Silla isn't really doing anything, especially with the Queen ruling and the King in hiding.. Maybe they have something against Hwarang, since they are the ones that will serve and protect the King. Guess, we'll have to see!

12 minutes ago, sheza said:

The only love line I am invested in right now is Ban Ryu and Soo Yeon.  Can somebody please care to explain to me why Ban Ryu is with his adopted father since he has a real father?  Did his mother become the adopted's father mistress?  I just don't know what the situation is because it seems like his father is working under his adopted father.  

Youngshil adopted banryu because he had no son and he wants a male so that he can make him the king so banryu is just a pawn in that case (apparently banryu is the only male kid of Park family (?) ) , banryu father let him adopt banryu because he wants his son as the king, also banryu father is a 3rd level official where as master youngshil is the most powerful man of silla (so banryu can enjoy  the high status of being a true bone lol). Also someone mentioned on dramabeans   "Banryu may be portraying a pretty promiscuous and scandalous (by today’s standard) practice called the “Mabokja” (literally “son-begotten-by-belly-rubbing”) system widely practiced in Silla society according to “Hwarang Segi”. It referred to the practice of sending one’s pregnant wife to his boss to have sex with and a male child born after such an encounter will be the boss’s mabokja, kind of adoptive son or god son" It's kinda gross but yeahh arggh

16 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Seems princess won't accept wedlock solution so guy will keep a hostage...who else but AR :angry:

but why ah ro ??? does he know that hwarang will protect her??? why not princess who is more important to nation??:o

I feel something is not right..

13 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

the lead girl's acting is somewhat lacking for me.

she was the girl in the reply series, right? i kept picturing her in that role.. 

yes, she was the lead in reply 1994. 

seo ye ji and go ah ra are both getting a lot of flak for their acting. i guess i'm part of the minority who thinks that the girls are doing fine. they're not doing exceptionally well (this would go to park hyunshik and the guy playing hansung, in my opinion), but they're okay with the way they portray their roles. i think the issue is the way their characters were written. 

13 minutes ago, athena22 said:

but why ah ro ??? does he know that hwarang will protect her??? why not princess who is more important to nation??:o

Don't think both SW&king would do as much for princess as for AR...i think she knows it...who knows what deal she'll do with that man...i'll say sorry to her if i'm doing her wrong right now

Well it might be something totally different...we'll have to wait :wink:

Spoiler

Credit to the owner.

The scene where the OST is played --> https://youtu.be/7zlNUI81VOs

The lyric of OST Part 8 (Memorizing  A Spell) by - Jeon Woo Sung (NOEL) 

It’s not real, I don’t love you
I memorize this spell again and again
It’s not real, there’s no way
I try to turn back my heart, again and again

Though I know that nothing has changed
Even without you
For you, this is all I could do

I know our end will be painful
So I hoped for a miracle like in the movies
I turned away from my cowardice in front of love
Trying to convince my heart that won’t budge
For you

When I see you
I forget everything without knowing
When I pass you by
It falls down without strength
My tearful promises

Though I know that nothing has changed
Even without you
For you, this is all I could do

I know our end will be painful
So I hoped for a miracle like in the movies

I don’t see you, I don’t hear you
Even that earnest spell
Brings you back to me again
I try to run away but I’m in the same place in the end

Days I spent with you
Those days were a gift
Be thankful that I could even see you
For you
For you

12 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

seo ye ji and go ah ra are both getting a lot of flak for their acting. i guess i'm part of the minority who thinks that the girls are doing fine. they're not doing exceptionally well (this would go to park hyunshik and the guy playing hansung, in my opinion), but they're okay with the way they portray their roles. i think the issue is the way their characters were written. 

i think i agree with you they are doing fine but they are acting according to script and their character and they  can't help it  but  i wonder if only their characters were little bit more expressive...

27 minutes ago, athena22 said:

I think it's better Ah ro has been kidnapped than the princess.

SW and King will be worried for ah ro and put the blame and hate towards the evil princess..

Just now, greenemerald said:

I think it's better Ah ro has been kidnapped than the princess.

SW and King will be worried for ah ro and put the blame and hate towards the evil princess..

i know that but my point is how did that guy know she was someone who was that important??:o

31 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

Agreed. Their characters are very lacking in the sense of conveying their true emotion, and also the depth of their character.

20 minutes ago, athena22 said:

i think i agree with you they are doing fine but they are acting according to script and their character and they  can't help it  but  i wonder if only their characters were little bit more expressive...

Yep, I agree with you as well. Only if their characters showed more emotion.

16 minutes ago, greenemerald said:

Yeah I'm wondering too..

What is the princess plan actually?

Ahh, never know what the Princess plan is but we know it probably isn't something good..... Probably doing something for her own benefit and selfishness...

34 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

i guess you are right. maybe it is just because of the role.

or maybe because i haven't seen her in anything else.:)

31 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't think both SW & king would do as much for princess as for AR...i think she knows it...who knows what deal she'll do with that man...i'll say sorry to her if i'm doing her wrong right now

Well it might be something totally different...we'll have to wait :wink:

Agree to that, I prefer to wait... ^_^  4 hours + to go...

It is not that easy to make peace with the current situation.  I'm eager to know how they are going to find the best solution to deal with the problem.

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Agree to that, I prefer to wait... ^_^  4 hours + to go...

It is not that easy to make peace with the current situation.  I'm eager to know how they are going to find the best solution to deal with the problem.

No not easy for sure...4.5 more h to wait :sweatingbullets:

Only consolation for me is i think was written that Baekje guy is just a cameo today so it seems things have to be cleared today and our guys will be on their way home...they will be right? AR won't stay as hostage till next week?...our king won't stay instead of her? :o

I think king will make a deal with the guy at the end...but i wonder what can he offer to satisfy the guy and to keep the peace...ahhhhhhhhh back to waiting :sweatingbullets:

16 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

i guess you are right. maybe it is just because of the role.

or maybe because i haven't seen her in anything else.:)

you should give reply 1994 a shot if you haven't seen it yet. she did well in that one. i just couldn't bring myself to continue/finish watching it since i ended up shipping her with the 2nd lead. my heart couldn't take the heartbreak. LOL. she also did well in you are all surrounded with lee seung gi, though she's still at her best in reply 1994.

4 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

you should give reply 1994 a shot if you haven't seen it yet. she did well in that one. i just couldn't bring myself to continue/finish watching it since i ended up shipping her with the 2nd lead. my heart couldn't take the heartbreak. LOL. she also did well in you are all surrounded with lee seung gi, though she's still at her best in reply 1994.

i watched that too but unable to finish the series. i like the 2nd lead guy too.. so far in the reply series...i still like the first one. 

Archived