Manse Says He Likes His Dad Because He’s Cute

Newsie

Manse has explained why he likes his father Song Il Gook — and his reason is quite adorable. 

On the December 13 broadcast of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook attempts to find out about the triplets’ innermost thoughts by making them interact with a talking robot.

When it is time for Manse to have a little talk with the funky electronic friend, he surprises everyone by acting entirely comfortable in the setting and readily responding to the robot’s questions.

The young boy is his honest and adorable self as the robot asks him, “Why did you come here?” Manse responds, “I was playing, but then Daddy just took me here,” making Song Il Gook feel slightly awkward over the forced setting.

manse

Soon, Manse opens up about his feelings towards his father. “Hey, Robot. I like my Dad,” he confesses to the robot.

Why? “He’s cute.”

“I’m happy when I go down a slide, and I’m sad when I get scolded by my Dad,” Manse goes on to explain about what he likes and dislikes.

Catch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

Source (1)

The post Manse Says He Likes His Dad Because He’s Cute appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Archived