Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

@kentangbakar you are so funny chingu~~lol. yes I became interested in Bora character also from ep 2. I love how she handle her both siblings. she is so calm. But for Sunwoo to have a crush on Bora cought me off guard.  I thought Jubong will have loveline with her.

Anyway from all the male actor, Sunwoo character is my ideal type. Im sucker for man who good with child (Jinjoo cutie). And to have 2 character I love the most as love line is like cherry on top. And to know they are good friend in real life is like wth!!

I cannot express myself well. Haha.. my days now sometime daydreaming about both of them.. aigooo..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

@kentangbakar you are so funny chingu~~lol. yes I became interested in Bora character also from ep 2. I love how she handle her both siblings. she is so calm. But for Sunwoo to have a crush on Bora cought me off guard.  I thought Jubong will have loveline with her.

Anyway from all the male actor, Sunwoo character is my ideal type. Im sucker for man who good with child (Jinjoo cutie). And to have 2 character I love the most as love line is like cherry on top. And to know they are good friend in real life is like wth!!

I cannot express myself well. Haha.. my days now sometime daydreaming about both of them.. aigooo..

Actually I found it hard to digest if BR loveline is with JB. I think they are not compatible? so out of line if BR end up with JB. I though she will couple with outsider, never in my mind SW.

I actually did not logged into the forum at the beginning of the series and did not reading much post about husband hints too. I watch drama just for fun, never in my mind to joint the husband hunting after watch DS character. Hehehehehehe. I seriously not interested in DS character, and never I imagine I will invest so much into BR. I only side eyeing her character, I doubt PD will give her much air time and character development too. Suddenly, BR character development caught in my radar. Jengjengjeng...hehehehe. The rest is a history. :glasses:

Currently, only SW is the best for BR. After watch what they have gone through, I cannot imagine any other man to stand tall and proud beside BR.

They are good friend outside the set is a bonus, even knowing they are know each other while attending college is a double bonus, and in fact a very good friend does not help me either. Haihhhh

27 minutes ago, valNK said:

The moment Rain melted the Snow :D

Love his hidden smile. He knows he's got her =))))

I notice that too!!...hahahahaha...

but when the 2nd time BR walked SW to study hall, that he said BR is prettier if change back to old glasses. When BR come to him, he smile,but when she arrive he hide that smile. Why SW, why!! He should show more how he happy and appreciate BR to walk him to study hall....huhuhuhu

who know korea? can someone briefly translate this article? I dont know about what but have Sung Bora name and RHY name too. Came along with DR and JH name and picture.

http://news.mtn.co.kr/v/2015121514381223636

I want to add, I really love Naeul character. He so believable as 17 years old boy. He soo cute too..

Back to our couple, I think next episode will fill with main character moment. But still I hope our couple will not be neglected. More hot kiss please..hehe.. Actually, I'm super shock to watch the 1st kiss. im never imagine we will get that kind of kiss especially Sunwoo is highschool student. I thought the kiss will be for a few second than fade to next day like usual high school kiss scene. But, we got a close up!! walla!!

@kentangbakar from google translate, what I understand is the article said about the popularity of DR and JH in the female general public. For example many female artist choose DR as their ideal type. Also said that RHY caught male interest with her cute and volumes figure. ( my brief understanding).

2 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

I want to add, I really love Naeul character. He so believable as 17 years old boy. He soo cute too..

Back to our couple, I think next episode will fill with main character moment. But still I hope our couple will not be neglected. More hot kiss please..hehe.. Actually, I'm super shock to watch the 1st kiss. im never imagine we will get that kind of kiss especially Sunwoo is highschool student. I thought the kiss will be for a few second than fade to next day like usual high school kiss scene. But, we got a close up!! walla!!

Me too!!! I did not expect that kind of kiss from SW and BR :blink:!! hahahahahaha. I even thought just a peck, but uri SW is so brave!!!!. hahahahaha. For BR, she seriously need someone who brave enough to broke her tough exterior, and only SW can, they are perfect for each other. Hehehe. Then I said to myself, what will happen if they kiss while standing? The very next episode we got that even though got interrupt by TK(loll). My wish come true chingu!!...hahahahaaha

13 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

@kentangbakar from google translate, what I understand is the article said about the popularity of DR and JH in the female general public. For example many female artist choose DR as their ideal type. Also said that RHY caught male interest with her cute and volumes figure. ( my brief understanding).

haaaa...thank you! :)..It is so hard to find article about RHY in english for R1988.

I feel free to say it here. That the main (triangle) loveline is really boring to me :)) First, it's about DS. I dont feel her character anymore since she started her crush on JH. Her short of connection to her 'rival' sister and family is really a big problem. Second, it's old concept triangle in Kdrama. The main loveline is simply pure triangle love and bromance complex. Till now, it can be seen nice and meaningful as JH's sight only. Its influence to the friends or the neighbors or even themselves is not as much as SunBora (who are both first born and have strong characteristics). 

Sometimes, with the main theme about family and neighborhood, the triangle love is back out the story. At least SunBora' secret love can connect to other characters like Taek, Noeul, and mothers... and every decision they make is based on the family's reponsibility and effect a lot on their future. And once the 2 couples public their love, which one will surprise the neighbors most?

---

For the first kiss... no one expected it could be daebak like this =))

The 2nd one, it's beautiful, memorial and hilarious. SW confessed and was rejected on the snowy day. Snow is something remarkable for them. Remember 2015, when BR talking on the phone with her hubby, she expressed special feeling for the snow too :D

tumblr_nzaeafgyWW1tadqkwo4_r1_500.gif

@valNK  @syer_87 and @kentangbakar

I agree with you guys in that there clearly is still a difference in BR's and SW's level of maturity. And that at this point, it's something (while he's still in high school and she's in university) that is bound to catch up with them and become a source of tension in their relationship. As painful as it would be for us shippers, perhaps a break-up is inevitable.

Although I love how they can be open with each other about their issues in life (open communication is essential for lasting relationships!), I think both of them may soon feel frustrated that they're not on the same level. BR is already thinking about stuff like work and her future, while SW is very much into the present. BR might eventually wish that she had someone that can understand and support her better, more than just physically being there, while SW's insecurities and his need to assert himself might get the better of him.  

As the younger one in the relationship, SW has much to prove haha. He has to show BR that he is reliable and emotionally mature enough to keep up with her. If BR does go abroad and they break up, I'm envisioning that SW will study hard, get a job, work hard to earn money for a ticket, and then show up for a grand reunion (kiss!) on her doorstep hehe

Also can I just say, to add to what @valNK said, I found it soo funny that their first kiss in episode 11 was so unexpectedly intense that people began theorizing that BR would get pregnant!!  What a testament to their chemistry hahahaha. SW-BR and GKP-RHY fighting!!

39 minutes ago, theobrominebeagle said:

@valNK  @syer_87 and @kentangbakar

I agree with you guys in that there clearly is still a difference in BR's and SW's level of maturity. And that at this point, it's something (while he's still in high school and she's in university) that is bound to catch up with them and become a source of tension in their relationship. As painful as it would be for us shippers, perhaps a break-up is inevitable.

Although I love how they can be open with each other about their issues in life (open communication is essential for lasting relationships!), I think both of them may soon feel frustrated that they're not on the same level. BR is already thinking about stuff like work and her future, while SW is very much into the present. BR might eventually wish that she had someone that can understand and support her better, more than just physically being there, while SW's insecurities and his need to assert himself might get the better of him.  

As the younger one in the relationship, SW has much to prove haha. He has to show BR that he is reliable and emotionally mature enough to keep up with her. If BR does go abroad and they break up, I'm envisioning that SW will study hard, get a job, work hard to earn money for a ticket, and then show up for a grand reunion (kiss!) on her doorstep hehe

Also can I just say, to add to what @valNK said, I found it soo funny that their first kiss in episode 11 was so unexpectedly intense that people began theorizing that BR would get pregnant!!  What a testament to their chemistry hahahaha. SW-BR and GKP-RHY fighting!!

I seriously  hate that pregnant theory...OMG..pregnant or even married at early age is something not even spell in their mind!!!! Urggghh. Dont even start with home mother or even BR earn money for SW to study. Seriously I cannot brain that theory. Aigoooooooo

Actually I hope for them to talk about future. What future they want, what are their dreams. I dont know, will they have these scene? Maybe from that we can see what is SW plan for them and BR hope in their relationship.

Can we just skip school n directly go for exam scene,? I think it taking too long for them to finish school. Hehehehe

=)) me too

I can understand why people kidding about pregnancy after the kiss scene but their imagination about BR quitting uni and become home mother is too much. It's really annoying me. Feel like they just watch the kiss and ignore all the show and character development.

If BR go abroad, I think they'd mark their break up when she announces her decision to the family and SW might be the last one know about this. If not, I dont find any other reason for their breakup (since they're both thoughtful and completely perfect for each other :)) )

I really hope their story will go this way. Let's BR go for her brighter future and SW can be a brave man himself. Her leaving may be the only way the Sung and the neighbors know how much BR mean to them.

@theobrominebeagle  i hope not break up..some tension is ok considering their relationship is too clean.. my wild imagination want Bora become lecturer and Sunwoo can become student.. so we will get another secret relationship in university..hehe..its soo fun! Some men or girl inteference also ok to make either one of them jealous.. especially Bora..I want to see her jealousy side ;)

About pregnancy, i also dont like that prediction cause i care for their future..

29 minutes ago, valNK said:

=)) me too

I can understand why people kidding about pregnancy after the kiss scene but their imagination about BR quitting uni and become home mother is too much. It's really annoying me. Feel like they just watch the kiss and ignore all the show and character development.

If BR go abroad, I think they'd mark their break up when she announce her decision to the family and SW might be the last one know about this. If not, I dont find any other reason for their breakup (since they're both thoughtful and completely perfect for each other :)) )

I really hope their story will go this way. Let's BR go for her brighter future and SW can be a brave man himself. Her leaving may be the only way the Sung and the neighbors know how much BR mean to them.

Before that, I want to know, will they tell their families about their current status??? What will their families think?? How the reaction?? Esp SW mom. I cannot imagine that. What we will get?? hilarious or sad or anger responses??? Huhuhuhu

As for study abroad. What will sung family felt about the absence of BR. Also the neighbours feeling. This is become more interesting. I like that.

I hope if BR get to go to oversea to further her study, it will be in time jump.. it will be sad if BR character got less screen time cause she is not in the neighbourhood. My selfishly self want BR and SW character to be together all the time in my small screen.

I think about screen time too. It will be less for RHY if it not in fastpace mode, but if it like najung n trash during najung in aussie, I dont mind. Hehehehe

There is another thing I like about this couple. JH and TK, even they know about SWBR, they cannot think anything special about BR  that make SW like her. Let say if they know someone date DS, they will settle with yeah DS is beautiful, cheerful, etc2 good trait about DS. With BR they cannot think anything. Only SW know what it is, and this make they are special!! 

Hehehehehe

Haha, if they really break up or not because BR goes abroad, their relationship should be hidden till the end. It'd be the biggest surprise for the the families (like how we felt when SW claims he likes BR in Ep6 :D )

I'm not sure but the leaving of BR should be matched with the time jump, which means there's also something happen to the main trio at the same time. Maybe their high school graduation is a big event for the storyline (same with Rep97)

Since SW is one of the center character and BR herself is so unique, they have a lot of things to tell (much more than the main OTP). In previous seasons, the second couple is mostly just for fun, the girl is so much younger than the boy. But now GKP and RHY are perfect together, their acting and chemistry are great too. I dont think PD will waste SunBora couple by just letting them be the secondary.

Archived