Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

OMG k-netizens found that Go Kyung Pyo (ig: @kopular) was liking a bunch of pics of Ryu Hye Young (ig: ryuniverse328) and SW-BR fan art!! omygod its real i'm not surprised if they end up having a "some" relationship during or after filming ends... actors admit that sometimes they cant help but get into the feeling of the character and i'm pretty sure that new-ish actors like GKP and RHY both will get very into their R1988 characters

screenshot of GKP liking RHY pics on ig :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=258283&page=3&exception_mode=recommend

We need more stalker...moreeee...hahahaha...it bit hard for non korean (like me who dont understand korean that much) to dig more about filming..spoiler..etc2..so only picture and gif is enough already..hihihihi

You guysssss here's the BTS video from their Cosmo shoot!! (i will now attempt to make some GIFs lol) they're so serious here though hahaha
(I am dying for BTS videos from episode 11 though!! and an english subbed version of BTS 5!)

EDIT: ok nevermind, I found some GIFs on tumblr haha
tumblr_nytso5fxTd1spfigfo3_540.gif

tumblr_nytso5fxTd1spfigfo1_540.gif

Credit: http://llllilian.tumblr.com/post/134517871253/go-kyung-pyo-and-ryu-hye-young-for-cosmopolitan

1 hour ago, theobrominebeagle said:

You guysssss here's the BTS video from their Cosmo shoot!! (i will now attempt to make some GIFs lol) they're so serious here though hahaha
(I am dying for BTS videos from episode 11 though!! and an english subbed version of BTS 5!)

They are so cute! I ship them on and also off screen :D

Guest jayx143

So I have this idea/headcanon stuck in my head.

There's a another big family dinner for the neighborhood. Bora is at the house earlier than the other kids bc they're still at school or something. BR helping clean beansprouts at the living room table with JB while the parents are sitting in dining room/cooking in kitchen. The parents are discussing how DS is getting prettier and they wonder if it's because she's dating. The families all try to guess who she's dating. A lot of them think it's Sun Woo, and even his mom is like wouldn't it be nice if DS was my daughter-in-law. With each passing remark, Bora getting more and more mad/jealous. :lol:

hahaha need to stop daydreaming. :sweatingbullets:

7 hours ago, prince1401 said:

omg thank you for creating this thread. this couple deserves more loves from others. thankfully I found this thread after start getting bored at the main thread cause they are mostly discussing about that 3-person-love-triangle.

Sun Woo Bora <333333333333

Actually for me, since we are not in the main forum, I would like to talk about the triangle angle what ever angle the loveline will have. It is not that important for R1988, this R1988 is more to the stories of everyone in the block, the story of the neighbourhood, how strong they are in overcome their crisis, as individual or as family or as a friends. So for me, just seat and enjoy the story as it will unfold. The PD said this time there is no husband hunting and story of the families in the same neighbourhood. Some will said, yeah easy for you since BR and SW is confirm. Who said SW is BR husband?? 2015 BR didnt said her husband name out loud right? For the time being let just enjoy the ride. Hehehehehehe. For me, the growth of BR and SW character is more important. Let BR abroad PD!!! She have potential!! If she stuck in SK, I dont think she can be more than what she can be. Haihhhhhh

@kentangbakar ahhh sorry!!! i was busy studying for finals T.T

thats a nice observation you made, i think that the reply staff is really smart and intentional with everything. I bet that the person who started to make the harvard theory popular within the k-netizens was a reply staff pretending to be a k-netizen himself LOL cuz thats what they did when researching the erotic book that JH was reading... 

I think that either BR or DS will go abroad, and maybe BR might even become a judge and meet Yoonjae in the future if she does decide to pursue law HAHAHAH For SW, i have a feeling that he'll go with the theory that his dad was an electrical engineer that died in the explosion, and he'll become something engineer related too..

@gothigh i believe thats a fan taken of them filming!! probably for the later episodes though... bora so pretty even with curlers on hahaha

I believe this thread will be more active again once the next episodes come out huhuhu i see lots of comments on DC gall that they're requesting a Sun Bora kiss each episode since we got them consecutively last week xD they seem to be quite popular in korea too~ 

3 hours ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

@kentangbakar ahhh sorry!!! i was busy studying for finals T.T

thats a nice observation you made, i think that the reply staff is really smart and intentional with everything. I bet that the person who started to make the harvard theory popular within the k-netizens was a reply staff pretending to be a k-netizen himself LOL cuz thats what they did when researching the erotic book that JH was reading... 

I think that either BR or DS will go abroad, and maybe BR might even become a judge and meet Yoonjae in the future if she does decide to pursue law HAHAHAH For SW, i have a feeling that he'll go with the theory that his dad was an electrical engineer that died in the explosion, and he'll become something engineer related too..

@gothigh i believe thats a fan taken of them filming!! probably for the later episodes though... bora so pretty even with curlers on hahaha

I believe this thread will be more active again once the next episodes come out huhuhu i see lots of comments on DC gall that they're requesting a Sun Bora kiss each episode since we got them consecutively last week xD they seem to be quite popular in korea too~ 

But if it happen I want it for BR, for her study!!! Because she deserved it. While DS may go because of her nature of work?. I kinda dont mind with 'shenotgoingforlawschool'. In ep12 she said she is doing a part-time job that has a lot to do with CPA work. If she end up liking the job, she can apply for a full-time position.

Maybe, her company will send her for CPA? But this worried me since at that time women at work appreciation is not same as now. Gender inequality era. Thus it will be really miracle she got a very good boss that see her potential or her bos at that time is a foreigner. Heh!.

CONTINUE...hehhh...

About kiss scene, every episode?, by this rate Bora will pass out. Hahahahahaha, not that I complaint, but isnt it too excessive??:rolleyes:

Question, 

Can we move to exam(dont remember the exam name) scene faster? It take too much time for approaching the big exam, I think.

Wow, thank for creating this thread. I've never ship any second couple like this. Sunbora is the first couple I ship in both drama and real life :D

tumblr_nzccsoRcGg1smzy7ho1_540.jpg

Since ep2, I did not know why but I feel DS is not the one for SW (even if he was just another Chilbong). So I was quite bored with the loveline and just love the show for its neighborhood-love.I did suspect about SunBora loveline since ep2, since their scenes and character development was parallel with each other. My friend convinced me by the 'jean jacket' but I did not believe much.  Ep5 brought me back to the show with BR's story and ep6, the confession (aka the plot twist) made me stick to it. 

The two are so lovely till now. They talked. Not many couple can talk to each other. I'm glad when SW complained that BR avoided his question and never told hìm about her. Then, finally, BR opened up telling him what she was doing. And BR is the first one SW called after knowing his mother secret work. But this scene and her advice made me worry about our couple. They have distance. 

SW is just a high schooler. Despite how mature he is, his experience is nothing compared to BR, who is talented and has already contributed for social through her activity, suffered love, betrayal and first born role all by herself. Like the text preview once said all SW can give BR is love. I think he's afraid loosing her. Clearly, love is not all BR need since she's never cared for what people judged her. That's why he wants to meet her as much as possible to make sure she loves him, but can not help feeling he's just a little brother with many family complex in her eyes.

Anyone with me hope for their breakup? I mean they need time for themselves to grow up, explore and contribute for family before they're ready to be back together. This time, may BR still not allow SW to talk banmal, but she may add 'yo' in her speech :))

I dont know how to post picture, but I noticed, Bora become more beautiful each episode. I love when she came to Sunwoo house. She wear Purple sweater and without glasses. 

RHY has a unique beauty. She soo beautiful and has a great body. 

2 hours ago, valNK said:

The two are so lovely till now. They talked. Not many couple can talk to each other. I'm glad when SW complained that BR avoided his question and never told hìm about her. Then, finally, BR opened up telling him what she was doing. And BR is the first one SW called after knowing his mother secret work. But this scene and her advice made me worry about our couple. They're have distance. 

SW is just a high schooler. Despite how mature he is, his experience is nothing compared to BR, who is talented and has already contributed for social through her activity, suffered love, betrayal and first born role all by herself. Like the text preview once said all SW can give BR is love. I think he's afraid loosing her. Clearly, love is not all BR need since she's never cared for what people judged her. That's why he wants to meet her as much as possible to make sure she loves him, but can not help feeling he's just a little brother with many family complex in her eyes.

Anyone with me hope for their breakup? I mean they need time for themselves to grow up, explore and contribute for family before they're ready to be back together. This time, may BR still not allow SW to talk banmal, but she may add 'yo' in her speech :))

Actually I'm a bit worried for this couple, right now, we can see how clingy Sunwoo towards Bora. He become like this cause he never can ensure Bora feeling towards him. 

Sunwo--> ' love Bora noona, couple with her but still restriction to do anything with her, must have her consent to do anything' 

Bora--> 'Sunwo is good kids, his effort openup her heart but still feel him a little child. Still cannot trust him to understand her problem and decision'.

I believe something need to happen to strengthen their relationship, its not all rainbow and flower. 

p/s : I hope Sunwoo character will be more manly, right now sometime he look like upset kids. Actually Junghwan character towards his love is look more matured. The looks and when he stared Deoksun can make heart flutter. ;)

I dont know this is when, maybe when they in University --> https://www.instagram.com/p/-5lME7P9J1/?taken-by=ryuhwi

1 hour ago, valNK said:

Wow, thank for creating this thread. I've never ship any second couple like this. Sunbora is the first couple I ship in both drama and real life :D

Since ep2, I did not know why but I feel DS is not the one for SW (even if he was just another Chilbong). So I was quite bored with the loveline and just love the show for its neighborhood-love.I did suspect about SunBora loveline since ep2, since their scenes and character development was parallel with each other. My friend convinced me by the 'jean jacket' but I did not believe much.  Ep5 brought me back to the show with BR's story and ep6, the confession (aka the plot twist) made me stick to it. 

The two are so lovely till now. They talked. Not many couple can talk to each other. I'm glad when SW complained that BR avoided his question and never told hìm about her. Then, finally, BR opened up telling him what she was doing. And BR is the first one SW called after knowing his mother secret work. But this scene and her advice made me worry about our couple. They're have distance. 

FINALLY!!! you came here chingu!!...hehehehehehe :)

I on the other hand, interested to BR character from Ep1. I keep thinking why her reaction is so violent toward DS?, yes DS the one who provoke her by not using honorific, but does it have to be that violent?(Thanks, it only exaggeration from PD for DS POV). Then when come scene their grandma came to visited them, suddenly BR talk with aegyo and smiling(yes she tease DS, but smiley BR is bonus ok, :P), not typical BR while talking with the other family members, then how she handle her siblings during her grandma funeral. Then I totally hooked with her character to the point, I want her character to be develop more than DS. 

SW does give vibe of insecurities with BR feeling toward him. He have to learn to accept BR, who is the type will do appreciation by act on it. While BR have to learn to lean on SW more. I feel like want to talk to SW, "SW, FYI BR loves you as much you love her, pls dont doubt that". Hah!. I think, their love? is not strong enough, does separation is inevitable.

I dont know, but maybe just my imagination, BR do understand SW more than SW understand BR.

What I like about this couple, yes, they talked. SW is so brave to voice his opinions, his dissatisfaction on BR secret. This is something I did not expect from SW actually, but Im so happy because BR need to talk about her problems, she have to learn to share her worries. Thus, SW will think BR do think about his opinions. This will make him think he is an important person in BR life too. So far we only see SW seek BR for advice not BR, hurmmm...when we will see this?. huhuhuhuhu. 

If the separation happen after they make their relationship strong, by lean to each other to be strong, I think I will cry a bucket. hehehehehe. If it happen before they understand each other needs in the relationship(the insecurities that make they doubt their relationship like najeong n trash oppa), I dont want to think anything by that time :vicx:. Hahahahahaha.

1 hour ago, syer_87 said:

I dont know how to post picture, but I noticed, Bora become more beautiful each episode. I love when she came to Sunwoo house. She wear Purple sweater and without glasses. 

RHY has a unique beauty. She soo beautiful and has a great body. 

BORA is beautiful!!! I dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the ahjummas cannot see this..urghhhhh..hahahahahahah :P

Archived