[drama 2005] Secret Lovers 비밀남녀

Guest mily2

Yehri.. I will reup episode 8 for you :) thank you so much for all your efforts.. luv u lots :D Here is episode 12 on YSI :P

Episode 12

hi mily2 thanks for epi12 and i'm waiting for epi8 also. if you have earlier epi1-7 can u pm me with ysi links? i cant do clubbox nor megaupload. i din think for following this drama earlier but hjh is simply impressive in her role and it's such a long wait for ksh after tomato. love the 2 of them together!

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

Oh...he..he...he... everybody is back, I was so worry when soompi was wiped out.. :( Lost a few things but still happy that I saved whatever translation of ep.9, I manage to do last night in a disk. :o

mily2, thks for everything :lol: Now, I only to find out if icy blue saved ep.06 translations to do the subs timing as I didn't keep an extra copy of it :(

Guest mangosteen

Why don't you type the translation and save it as a file and post it here? Just a suggestion in case we lost everything like this :(

plenty of hugs to everyone too.. so glad to see familiar & new faces here.. I will try my best to upload the episodes again.. but it would be nice if someone can give me a hand too.. i think i deleted some of the first LQ files and it will be such a pain to re-dl.. I'm sure that I have episode 6 & on and I will definitely upload those.. and if no one else will help with the earlier episodes, i will see what I can do too.

Once again, if anyone happen to save the translations, please please do pm me or post it up for us.. many thanks in advance :D Also, beside Wrow & mangosteen, if you are a timer for this serie and is changing your screen-name, please do let me know.. hehe

plenty of hugs to everyone too.. so glad to see familiar & new faces here.. I will try my best to upload the episodes again.. but it would be nice if someone can give me a hand too.. i think i deleted some of the first LQ files and it will be such a pain to re-dl.. I'm sure that I have episode 6 & on and I will definitely upload those.. and if no one else will help with the earlier episodes, i will see what I can do too.

Once again, if anyone happen to save the translations, please please do pm me or post it up for us.. many thanks in advance :D Also, beside Wrow & mangosteen, if you are a timer for this serie and is changing your screen-name, please do let me know.. hehe

Here are translations of SL scripts.

Translations part 1 first 8mins

syj: Can someone please answer the phone ?

syj: Isn't anybody there ?

syj: Can someone please answer the phone ?

( THE THIRD ANNUAL FAIRY-TALE TELLING COMPETITION )

("REPRESENT THE OLD TALES IN A NEW WAY")

Her dreams awakens

syj: Yes..

syj: I'll deliver to your doorsteps and even drive in your place.

syj: What ?

syj: What am I to do ?

syj: I got it.. I'll be there immediately.

syj's bro: What is it ? What ?

syj - Make it quick, I'm really urgent..

syj's bro-Don't you know that you must knock ?

syj: I can't control it much longer.

syj's bro: Me too, this is my first news in three days.

syj: Please hurry..

syj's bro: You'll just have to control.

Sister retuns and saw..

syj: Oh mom!

syj's sis: What are you doing right now ?

syj: Our Yeong-Min, you have just returned from the library.

syj's sis: Sister, have you gone crazy ?

syj: I didn't do anything, you brat..

syj: Look here, it's dry isn't it..

syj's sis: Prepare food for me, I'm hungry.

syj: Ah.. That brat..

syj: I'm really so urgent that I could die.

Running for her life...

syj: Good day, Ma'am..

man: Be careful, don't run..

syj: Yes !

syj: Oh.. I really don't want to live like this at all.

On the bus..

syj: I'll be there in ten mins, if I get down the bus now and take the train.

syj: Please.. help me out..

syj: I understand.. I'm on my way.

syj: Oh..please wait a moment, Mister..

syj: Ah..please wait !

syj: Thank you !

At her working place...

syj: Welcome customers ! We have prepared the best parking place just for you !

syj: Please have an enjoyable happy time, thank you !

syj: Welcome Sir ! The VIP parking lot is on the second floor !

syj: Now at Min-Pin gallery...

syj: Please have an enjoyable happy time, thank you !

credit to soompi secret lovers thread

EP2 TRANSLATIONS [PART1]

Outside

SYJ: Dogyeong. Just listen to what I have to say to you for the last time. You're a bastard

CDG: What?

SYJ: You're the bastard of all bastards![punches cdg]How could you say that to me?

CDG:Are you out of your mind?

SYJ: You dont even know how much I liked you. You dont even know my heart. How could you say those words to me you jerk! You son of a dog!

CD: Son of a dog?!

SYJ: What about you, huh? It's not like you have a lot of clothes either! You're always wearing fakes. Why? Did you think that I didnt know? You/re more pitiful then me, man. Always trying to look rich and acting as if you're up there with them. You acting like that makes you much more pitiful!

CDG: Stop. That's enough

SYJ: What's the use of doing that when you dont even know how to say a boy's ambition? [i think thats what shes saying o_o]

CDG: You are making me very mad right now. So stop. Stop please

SYJ: So full of yourself. You dont even know how much better I am than most of the girls out there.

CDG: You drive for people! Who in the world would think you're so worthy? They would just look down on you!

SYJ: You think I live life like this because I want to?! In one point of my life, the sun will rise! [meaning, she will have a time when her life gets better]

CDG: Then you can come back to me after the sun rises! Why are you asking me out now?! That's a sin, woman!

SYJ: you jerk. You jerk! You jerk! You jerk!

CDG: STOP STOP! Why are you doing this. That's enough!

[she bits his hand they both scream in pain..]

ESCALATOR

Flashback

SYJ: You dont even know how much I liked you. You dont even know my heart.

CDG: Man, everytime I think of the way she was looking at me, I feel so bad. Why cant she just be a bit more rich? She's pretty and cute. Exactly my type. If only she had a bit more money

SIDEWALK

She erased the picture.

HOME

SYJ: Father. They say that there's always a hole for rats to escape out of but what's wrong with my life? My life is just foggy.

Dad: You're a human. Not a rat.

SYJ: I'd rather be a rat

Dad: Seo Yeong Ji. Seyoungji. Ji. [in korean, that is rat] If you say it fast enough, then it sounds like rat. It's similar.

SYJ: Even the things I wish for so much dont come true

Dad: You shouldnt depend too much on wishes.

SYJ: I know..

Dad: If you dont want to be betrayed then dont trust someone in the first place. if you dont want to be dissappointed, then dont wish for it in the first place. It's a cool phrase.

SYJ: Why do you drink, father?

Dad: I drink it because I am shy to drink it

SYJ: you cheated huh?

Dad: How did you know? I went into your room and stole a glance at one of the books. And I found a phrase that expressed my feelings so well. I really love that author. Senktaejip.[theheck? o_o]

SYJ: I'm going to go to work now

Dad: You should just rest today

SYJ: Everytime I rest, I feel like I am committing a sin.

Dad: She lives life too hard

OUTSIDE

SYJ: Hello. i am your driver.

SYJ: you called for a driver right?

Woman: Why are you coming now? You were suppose dto come sooner!

CAR

Woman: Sing me a song

SYJ: i cant sing

Woman: Sing! I will give you more tip

SYJ: Okay. Oh my. Oh my. Please dont be like this. A girl's heart is very weak [ehh its a song. dunno how to translate it >_<]

Woman: HEY! SING BETTER! HEY! YOU IDIOT!

SYJ: MISS! Why are you hitting my head while I am driving?! Do you want to die?

Woman: Hey! Get out of my face!

SYJ: What the hell.You're just acting like this so you dont have to give me tip since you are alomst home! Get out! Get out!

CAR2

Lady: Wait here. I need to go get some money from my house. Stay in the car

SYJ: Okay.

[light flashes on her face]

Police: get out!

SYJ: What's going on. What's happening?

Police: Get out!

SYJ: Hey. I am paying all my fees. Honestly, i am a bit behind on this month's tax but I am going to pay for it tomorow! It's not like its a crime!

Police: We captured the thief

SYJ: What? Wait. That car was a stolen?! I really didnt know! I really have nothing to do with it! Wait!

OUTSIDE POLICE STATION

SYJ: I have such good luck. Riding a car that was stolen and I didnt even get hurt one bit.

SIDEWALK

SYJ: I have good luck. My life is going to get better. I just need to get through each day and fool myself. Until I am 30.. then 40..I will get old like that. [thinks about amusement park] I was able to get through that day easily. Since you were by my side.

JAM OFFICE

Lady: I hesitated a lot before I decided to come here. I didnt live life like this before

JAM: Your double eyelid surgery went wrong?

Lady: No.. Thats not it. You see.. I need to get "that" surgery

JAM: What do you mean by "that" surgery?

Lady: Doctor, please save me. There is a guy that I want but he thinks very importantly of "that".

[mkay I dont know what shes saying after that up to the part where JAM goes then you need to go somewhere else..... yeohweping, do you know?]

JAM: Make sure you get that man!

LADY2: Help me Doctor! Her father is coming back ater 3 years and if he sees her he's going to be mad. He and I both have double eyelids. If he does a DNA test, I am dead!

JAM:Then..

LADY2: yes, he isnt my husband.

Guy: What are you doing

JAM: I met 2 patients that got on my nerves so I am releiving my stress

Guy: Yeah, i heard from the nurse. Very funny.

JAM: I wonder how many people live like that. Fooling people

Guy: Probably a whole hanful

JAM: I wonder why they live like that

nurse: Doctor, you have another patient

JAM: I wonder what the patient has to say to me this time

[KNOCKKNOCK]

JAM: Yes?

Nurse: Go on in.

SYJ: Hello

JAM: have a seat

SYJ: okay

JAM: What's the reason you wanted to see me?

SYJ: I heard that if you get plastic surgery, then your life changes and your fate changes. Where do I need to fix to change my life?

JAM: you have nothing to fix

SYJ: I have the money. i wont ask for a discount so please tell me where to fix. i want to live like everyone else

JAM:And how does everyone else live?

SYJ: Joyfully and happily.

JAM:Not everyone else is happy and joyful

SYJ: But they all must be better off than me

JAM: Is living life hard?

SYJ: yes

JAM: Well lets take a look

SYJ: okay. Oh, how about I raise my nose like this. Then wont it make me look like i have confidence?

JAM: If you do that, then it will make the space between your eyes look smaller and your face will be out of proportion.

SYJ: Oh, then how about I get double eyelids

JAM: Your eyes are beautiful as is. How about we do this?

SYJ: What?

JAM : Get an aroma Spa. It will make your skin much more softer and make your skin clearer. I will give it to you as a treat.

SYJ: No, its okay! I dont like it

JAM: i dont like it either. i am not going to just let you leave like this.

LOBBY

SYJ: hello. Doctor!

JAM: Oh, yeongji!

SYJ: Here. I wanted to thank you

JAM: Why thank you! And I was just thinking about drinking coffee! Thank you for the drink

SYJ: THank you so much for today

JAM: SeoYeongji

SYJ: yes>

JAM: Dont show your tears to anyone

SYJ: i normally dont cry that easily. I am very strong. But I dont know why I let my tears out in front of you

JAM: Thank you again for the coffee

SYJ: Goodbye

JAM: Goodbye

SYJ: Well I will be going then

credit to soompi secret lovers thread

EPISODE 2 TRANSLATION[PART3]

CLUB

JAM: Hello.

Lady: Hello Doctor JungAhmi

JAM: Oh Hello! You've been good right?

Lady: Yes. I have an interview next time and I hope that you can help me since you are an expert.

JAM: Okay. I will

Lady: You bellydance still right? You look beautiful when you dance. You should dance

JAM: No, I am only an amateur

Lady: Still you should

JAM: NO. I cant

LADY2: It's nice to meet you

Jam: Hello.

Lady2: You're doing good right?

JAM: yes. Cheers?

OUTSIDE

SYJ: I got a call. Miss,how much is it?

STREET

SYJ: Did you ask for a driver?

Guy: yes, it's this car

CAR

SYJ: Wow the car is real nice. Hello, I am your driver and I hope your ride will be very comfortable. Where should I take you?

JAM: [i HAVE NO IDEA WTH SHE SAID o__O Something Chungdamon Three Building. HER APARTMENT I AM GUESSING]

JAM: Mom... Mom..

MEMORY

Girl: Please open the door. Dad, I came to saebae!.[eh shes saying that she is going to bow down to him.. which is like a new years tradition thing but no idea how to translate that part >_<] Please open the door! Dad, I came to saebae! Dad, me and mom are freezing! Please open the door! Mom, my feet are cold.

Girls Laughing]

BACK IN CAR

JAM: Mom, I am cold. Tell them to open the door. Mom, my sisters are throwing water at me. Mom, I am going to die.

SYJ: In life, whats hard for you, doctor?

HOME

SYJ: THank you sir

Police: It's not like its the first time. Why did you let her drink so much?

SYJ:What? Oh, i am sorry

Police: Okay well I am going to go then

SYJ: Okay Thank you

[guy leaves]

SYJ: Oh, my legs are sore.

[wanders around]

SYJ: Woah.. Woah.. Wow, so these kind of houses do exist. Oh yeah. i need to get the money. Excuse me.. Doctor.. Doctor..

JAM: mom.. Mom..Dont worry. I wont die. Mom, Mom, dont worry. Dont worry. Mom...

NEXT MORNING

JAM: Ugh, my head.

Note: Sorry. I looked through your refrigerator without your permission. Eat breakfast before you go to work. By the way, you didnt give me the money yet.

FLASHBACK

syj:Hello, I am your driver and I hope your ride will be very comfortable. Where should I take you?

JAM: I dont remember...

KITCHEN

JAM: Wow.. What is all this? It's so good.

Note: Your happier and brighter side matches you better, Doctor. Dont show your tears to anyone that easily.

JAM OFFICE

JAM: Hello? Are you by any chance the driver who drove me home yesterday? If you have the time,then I would like to buy you dinner today

RESTAURANT

SYJ: Um, Doctor Jung Ahmi

Lady: Over there

SYJ: Thank you. Hello!

JAM: THen you..

SYJ: yes. I drove you home yesterday, doctor.

SYJ: It looks so good!

JAM: Go ahead and have some

JAM: Then is that your part time job?

SYJ: yes, but my dream is to be a fairy tale writer. During the afternoons, I worked as a parking lot guide for a building, but I got fired last week

JAM: Then what are you going to do now?

SYJ: i have to look for another job. This is so good! You should try some!

JAM: Eat a lot YoungJi.

SYJ: You must eat at these expensive restaurants often. Today's my first time.

JAM: Today's breakfast was very good. It tasted like the food my mother used to make me.

SYJ: Really?

JAM: Your mother must cook real well

SYJ: She did.

JAM:Did she pass away?

SYJ: My dad used to work at a market when I was little. But he got ripped off by one of his very close friends and so he lost all our money and his job and was in great debt. He's very stubborn and very kind so I think it shocked him a lot. From that day on, he only drank. My mom went out saying that she was going to work to make some money. But she hasnt been back since.

JAM: I'm sorry, I shouldnt have asked tjat

SYJ: i believe that my mom is alive. Somewhere. i think she is looking for me

JAM: I hope you can find her soon

SYJ: It doesnt seem like you live with your parents

JAM: yesterday, didnt I say some wierd stuff?

SYJ: i didnt hear anything. I was too busy driving. Its so good. it's really good!

CAR

SYJ: I can get off here. Where I live, the roads are narrow so it will be hard for you to get through.

JAM: It's alright.

SYJ: No, really.

JAM: Dont be embarrassed. You saw me when I was in my worst condition.

OUTSIDE

Guy:What do you think you are doing?!

CAR

SYJ: Can you stop the car?

OUTSIDE

SYJ: DAD! Whats wrong?

Guy: Oh, is this your daughter? Good. Hurry and give me my money and leave. Your father ate a whole meal and he's trying to leave without paying!

SYJ: Dad, you dont have any money? You dont have any more money?

Dad: NO, no. He wrote write over there in capital letters that if the food isnt good, then the customer doesnt have to pay any money. The food isnt good so I am trying to leave. So why are you talking so much?

Guy: Sir! If the food isnt good, then you shouldnt have ate so much! You ate 3 meals and now you are saying that the food wasnt good?

Dad: Hey! I ordered that much because I thought the food was going to be good! You shouldnt disappoint your customers like that you bastard. Jerk

Guy: Where do you think you are going? Pay and leave

JAM: how much is it? How much is the meal that this sir ate? This should be enough for 3 meals and 2 botlles of beer and a soup.

Dad: Who is this beautiful friend of yours? Is she you friend?

SYJ: Friend...

JAM: Sir, lets get in the car first.

HOME

Brother: Dad! Be quiet! We have a guest! Why are you being like this?

Dad: Hey, you bastard. I'm in a good mood! Thats why I am singing. I'm happy that YoungJi has such a good friend. I didnt even know she had such a nice friend

Sister: BE QUIET!

Brother: Be quiet!

ROOM

SYJ: Sorry. We only have instant coffee

JAM: it's okay

SYJ: My room is so dirty

JAM: WHen i was young, i put of alot of pictures on my wall too. The coffee is good. This is my second time receiving something from you. And they are both good coffee too!

SYJ: Oh, yes.. Doctor, I am acting okay right now but do you know how embarrased and awkward i feel?

JAM: I know.

SYJ: You didnt have to take me all the way home. You're not even my boyfriend. DO you by any chance.. like girls better? Or something?

JAM: Of course not! Are you like that?

SYJ: No! Not too long ago, i got rejected by my first crush

JAM: Not too long ago, my first crush got married

SYJ: Did you want to see how poorly I lived?

JAM: You know how to read someone's heart very easily. You could become a good fairy tale writer.

SYJ: Do you feel better now that you see how poorly I am living?

JAM: Yes. Youngji, how about we do this?

JAM HOUSE

JAM: Quit your job as a driver and come to my house and help me. But I hope you wont think of yourself as a housemaid. Just, someone who helps me with my living. Every time I am sad, i go shopping. There are many new clothes I havent ever tried on yet. If you like them, then you can go on ahead and wear them. And if you meet a handsome guy and you're too embarrased to say where you live, then just lie to him and say that you live here. And use the empty room I have for writing

EMPTY ROOM

SYJ: Wow.. Its so nice.

LIVING ROOM OF ANOTHER HOUSE

Mom: He said that each girl was only worth 70%

Woman: No, each girl I had introduced to him were the finest women who had everything to offer

Sister: They have to be pretty. Guys think beauty is the most important.

Dad: I heard that you introduced him to Kim Chongjan's daughter

Woman: i did! But I heard he fell asleep during their date

Dad: What?

Sister: See! She wasnt pretty enough!

Dad: Why, that boy

Woman: i will look harder

JAM OFFICE

Woman: You know Kim JongSuk? He's his son! He's very handsome and has style

JAM: i dont do blind dates anymore.

Woman: Why not?

JAM: I just dont

Woman: This guy isnt someone you should pass on. He's a son of a very well off family.

JAM: i still dont want to.

Woman: Then do it for just one hour. Think about my reputation. Please.

JAM HOME

JAM: Wow, why did you make so much?

YSJ: Because I didnt think you ate this kind of food in a while

JAM: You cook very well

YSJ: I learned some during my part time job. Try not to eat out a lot. Food you buy outside isnt good for you.

JAM: i have a favor to ask Youngji

CLOSET

JAM: WHat about this? I think it will fit. Is this better?

SYJ: Doctor, I dont think i should do this.

JAM: For the shoes, do you want to wear these?

SYJ: Doctor

JAM: Just sit there for one hour

SYJ: But what if I make a mistake and embarrass myself?

JAM: Do that!

SYJ: What?

JAM: Just go and act so that he will never want to meet me again. How about this? Is it too sexy?

SYJ: i will just wear my clothes

COFFEE SHOP

SYJ: How bad is he for her to send me instead. I should have just said no all the way. But why isnt he coming? Is he not coming? Yeah, that would be better.

KJW: Are you JUng Ahmi?

SYJ: No.

KJW: Oh, sorry.

SYJ: No! No! It is me. i am Jung Ahmi. I forgot for a second.Sorry. Have a seat

KJW: oh, okay. Its nice to meet you. I am Kim Joonwoo

SYJ: Yes, nice to meet you too

KJW: But I guess there are times when you forget your own name.

SYJ: Huh? Oh! It was because I was daydreaming for a while

KJW: Sorry, I was a little late.

SYJ: Yeah..

DANCE CLASS

Girl: Here, have some water

JAM: THank you.

Girl: Oh yeah. We found out some places where we can have a show

JAM: Already?

Girl2: Yeah and we found a place called Art Center. Its new and we think that that will be the best place. Go look at it one time

JAM: okay. I will go look at it sometime next week

Girl: Oh and most importantly! They say that the owner there is very handsome!

Girl2: He's sexy and cute

Girl: Cute and sexy

JAM: Yeah?

THATS ALL FOR NOW

THIS EP IS SO LONG>_<

I have saved all the english translations at the Jihyeplus cafe.

What episode do you want? Pls tell me then I'll send .

I see.. just so everyone won't get confuse.. can you pm all the episodes you have or email them to me and i will organize everything on the first post. (If you can, can you label which episode also).. . or if that's too much trouble, you can just give us a link to the summary at Jihyeplus cafe and i can include the link on the first post.. whichever way you want to do.. thanks a million for helping out.. :)

Guest sylver

In case anyone is interested, I've uploaded EP01 - EP10 350MB version of this drama. Just click the link under my sig. Feel free to DL. :)

A PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS<3 FIRST HALF OF EP 7

MKAY SO I HAD TO RETYPE PART 1[ THIS IS MY THIRD TIME TRANSLATING THIS LOL] THAT I HAD POSTED BUT I HAD PART 2 READY SOO IMMA JUST COMBINE IT

aww...poor dear YEHRI :( ...we appreciate all the hard work you put into translating this...we love you!!! aja aja!!! :)

Guest melon.yun

In case anyone is interested, I've uploaded EP01 - EP10 350MB version of this drama. Just click the link under my sig. Feel free to DL. :)

thanks alot =3 =!

Guest - - Yehri

Yehri.. I will reup episode 8 for you :) thank you so much for all your efforts.. luv u lots :D Here is episode 12 on YSI :P

Episode 12

Thank you <3333333

roaceica - tHANK YOU<333

AJA AJA FIGHTING :]

ACK FOR SOME WIERD REASON I CANT SEEM TO GET TO YSI O__O

MY COMPUTER HAS STARTED TO ACT STRANGE AGAIN @__@

I guess I will jsut try later :D

Archived