Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] The Legend of Flying Daggers 飞刀又见飞刀

10 hours ago, kklucybv101 said:

Yang Rong is such a good actress and I'm happy she is leading role but Hawick is just such a mediocre actor with good looks he lacks chemistry with all his leading ladies except Yang Mi but then again she is his wife but I secretly wished it was Kenny instead he is really an underrated actor 

I read that Yang Rong is his wife's best friend. I wonder how that would change chemistry.:)

• Like 2

Lu Xingyu and Michelle Bai play supporting characters in this drama.

bf7ebb6cgw1ezpr5eaijhj21kw0w0jvn.jpg

(Sina/Weibo)

i'm waiting for this drama to air.

i guess the ending would be tragic or at least not in a "they live happily ever after" sense? cause, i don't know the story really well, but i remember that the hero wander around the world and always carry a small wood statue of his lover right? so i guess they got separated?

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:19 AM, sugarplum892 said:

cfensi

tumblr_nym5vi1bLQ1smeb7do7_r1_540.jpg

anyone happen to know who is this actor name? i find him interesting and to be honest i prefer him as he has more charisma than Hawick to be honest

• Like 1

On 1/6/2016 at 2:04 PM, kklucybv101 said:

Yang Rong is such a good actress and I'm happy she is leading role but Hawick is just such a mediocre actor with good looks he lacks chemistry with all his leading ladies except Yang Mi but then again she is his wife but I secretly wished it was Kenny instead he is really an underrated actor 

Have you watched one of the most mesmerized drama Sealed With A Kiss?  If you have, you would not think so of Hawick.  He had such a stunning performance in this drama.  I still find that Hong Kong actors and actresses are better than those from Korea or China as they are more like Hollywood movie stars standard.

• Like 3

OMG those pictures !!  male hottness overload :w00t:  They need to come out with the broadcast dates already and the network.. * secretly prays that it's not hunan so that the drama does not get butchered for it's awsomeness*:phew:

• Like 3

To be fair to Hawick Lau, it's pretty hard to have any chemistry with a wooden block (aka Zheng Shuang). I've seen him in SWAK and  he was very good there, besides being the hottest villain I've seen in a long time.

I suspect with his recent nuptial his acting style is a little more restrained. Being much more circumspective towards his fellow actors due to his wife. However, I see that he's not a bad actor overall. I'm going to check this out as I need a new drama to keep me occupied and I've always liked Yang Rong.

Btw: I'm going to check out the sequel to Flying Dagger with Zhu Yi Long (he caught my eye as the 2nd lead in Love for Three Lifetimes), again playing a villain but somehow winning the heart of the heroine by changing his ways. I think there's a resounding theme for me. I seem to have a weakness for complex men! 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2016 at 10:15 AM, thundergirl3 said:

To be fair to Hawick Lau, it's pretty hard to have any chemistry with a wooden block (aka Zheng Shuang). I've seen him in SWAK and  he was very good there, besides being the hottest villain I've seen in a long time.

I suspect with his recent nuptial his acting style is a little more restrained. Being much more circumspective towards his fellow actors due to his wife. However, I see that he's not a bad actor overall. I'm going to check this out as I need a new drama to keep me occupied and I've always liked Yang Rong.

Btw: I'm going to check out the sequel to Flying Dagger with Zhu Yi Long (he caught my eye as the 2nd lead in Love for Three Lifetimes), again playing a villain but somehow winning the heart of the heroine by changing his ways. I think there's a resounding theme for me. I seem to have a weakness for complex men! 

I agreed with what you said ie I noticed that he had changed in his acting style ever since he got married. Really missing the old Hawick!

Yang Rong is beautiful and deserves a leading role by now. :)

Partnering with Hawick Lau in The Legend of Flying Daggers as the main couple makes me happy for her achievement.