[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016-2017] The Legend of Flying Daggers 飞刀又见飞刀

sugarplum892

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actors and actresses look great!

Hawick Lau never seems to age, and Emma Wu looks as sweet as ever.

I am not a fan of Wuxia, but based on the beautiful stills alone, I am sold. ^^

Yang Rong is such a good actress and I'm happy she is leading role but Hawick is just such a mediocre actor with good looks he lacks chemistry with all his leading ladies except Yang Mi but then again she is his wife but I secretly wished it was Kenny instead he is really an underrated actor 

10 hours ago, kklucybv101 said:

Yang Rong is such a good actress and I'm happy she is leading role but Hawick is just such a mediocre actor with good looks he lacks chemistry with all his leading ladies except Yang Mi but then again she is his wife but I secretly wished it was Kenny instead he is really an underrated actor 

I read that Yang Rong is his wife's best friend. I wonder how that would change chemistry.:)

i'm waiting for this drama to air.

i guess the ending would be tragic or at least not in a "they live happily ever after" sense? cause, i don't know the story really well, but i remember that the hero wander around the world and always carry a small wood statue of his lover right? so i guess they got separated?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2016 at 2:04 PM, kklucybv101 said:

Have you watched one of the most mesmerized drama Sealed With A Kiss?  If you have, you would not think so of Hawick.  He had such a stunning performance in this drama.  I still find that Hong Kong actors and actresses are better than those from Korea or China as they are more like Hollywood movie stars standard.

Archived