Quantcast

8 minutes ago, allegramente said:

You know... if they ever decide to do "Answer Me"  as saeguk ... I want a real goat, not just the sound, trolling the scenes... in colours (for the colour  theorists to study)...

very big deep lol....

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh My God.... I'm imagining green and yellow goat running around the scene....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, allegramente said:

You know... if they ever decide to do "Answer Me"  as saeguk ... I want a real goat, not just the sound, trolling the scenes... in colours (for the colour  theorists to study)...

Buhahahaha...real goat? *dies*

• Like 2

I'm trying to wrap my head around something.

Did Taek back away because he thought DS liked JH? The movie date was arranged after he knew about JH's feeling but before he found out about the photograph.

If this is the case, not so much a bromance but a case of "misunderstanding" that JH and DS liked each other.

• Like 8

Sherlock new season is coming but we need a real sherlock here to solve this mystery.So if anyone has any link to the production team,friend,cousin, friend of friend,please rescue  us from this misery.We need some real salvation here lol.

• Like 5

Guest ngocdpb
2 minutes ago, allegramente said:

Did Taek back away because he thought DS liked JH? The movie date was arranged after he knew about JH's feeling but before he found out about the photograph.

If this is the case, not so much a bromance but a case of "misunderstanding" that JH and DS liked each other.

Yeah. I do think so. May the picture of JH&DS makes him think that there is  a chance DS likes JH. Maybe it's pretty hurt him. Poor Taeki :(:(:(

2 minutes ago, allegramente said:

@allegramente hmmmmm I completely didn't think about that.... but she wasn't smiling in that photo...she looks more annoyed than happy... Will he have a misunderstanding from that.... Taek probably already knows they went to attend that concert together...

I still think its from a bromance point of view... he just can't do that to JH when he knows how much he likes DS too... imagine carrying around the photo with you all the time... This is a guy who won't hesitate to go against his own principles to pull strings so his friend's dad can get a quicker operation... 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, allegramente said:

I think Junghwan carrying that photo means he hasn't given up yet but he is too afraid to do something about it. They literally passed  the ball Taek haven't  they...meh but it's ok

• Like 5

@allegramente a lil bit of both. He knew about JH's feelings,he found the picture in JH's wallet. So it can be a misunderstanding and also about him backing off to give them a chance. WHICH IS FINE BY ME( lol sorry I had to put that in caps. I'm just too excited for no reason).

Ohhh before I forget, congratulations to PBG. You deserve it. :heart:

• Like 5

There is even possibility that DS is down because she thought that Taekie blew off their movie because he had 'an important matter' to attend to... maybe she misunderstand that he was going to confess to 'that mystery girl'... now that will really be ... >.<

• Like 6

1 minute ago, azzhuragreen said:

so Im curious about the date in the picture jh-ds, left or right?

They deliberately not show HAHAHAHA Taekie didn't have time to pull it out of the wallet completely... but it doesn't look like the right size for the photo frame present DS was holding... too small

• Like 5

Unless Junghwan has more than one copy of that picture...Taek and Deok Sun are end game...
The picture is really small, and the frame was big...big enough to fit Taek's picture in .-.
I'm pretty sure Deok Sun likes Taek, considering how disappointed she was about Taek cancelling.
I just hope we move on to something next week...maybe the time skip? Since there wasn't a preview.

• Like 10

Guest gerimisore
2 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@allegramente hmmmmm I completely didn't think about that.... but she wasn't smiling in that photo...she looks more annoyed than happy... Will he have a misunderstanding from that.... Taek probably already knows they went to attend that concert together...

I still think its from a bromance point of view... he just can't do that to JH when he knows how much he likes DS too... imagine carrying around the photo with you all the time... This is a guy who won't hesitate to go against his own principles to pull strings so his friend's dad can get a quicker operation... 

He knew. In episode 9 DS actually asked all the boys to come but JH was the only one who's available. I also think it's because of the bromance. (LOOOOOL who am I to say this? I haven't even watched the raw yet. LOL XD)

Speaking of which, is tvN not uploading the Youtube clips for this ep?

4 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Unless Junghwan has more than one copy of that picture...Taek and Deok Sun are end game...
The picture is really small, and the frame was big...big enough to fit Taek's picture in .-.
I'm pretty sure Deok Sun likes Taek, considering how disappointed she was about Taek cancelling.
I just hope we move on to something next week...maybe the time skip? Since there wasn't a preview.

I found alot of screenshots that showed DS smiling with really bright eyes when she looks at Taek... If what Sun woo says its true...Hoist our sails high and let our ship saaaail plsss....

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

They deliberately not show HAHAHAHA Taekie didn't have time to pull it out of the wallet completely... but it doesn't look like the right size for the photo frame present DS was holding... too small

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pd nim you really knows how to play with my heart till the end. *claps my hand

After reading live recaps tonight ep, Im sure the husband is Taek. I'm saying this with my heart and my brain.

• Like 6

Watching the raw now and so, so frustrated at the snail- paced progress.. OH LORD HAVE MERCY... EVEN MY DIAL- UP INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED WAS FASTER THAN THIS.. SCRATCH THAT, EVEN THE LINE AT MY LOCAL DMV MOVES FASTER THAN THEIR LOVE STORY.......!  :bawling:  

EDIT: GOSH THIS EPISODE MAKES ME SHIP TAEK SO MUCH MORE!! I CRIED WHEN I SAW HIM CRYING... BUT, BUT THAT MEANS WE'RE STILL SAILING... GUYS!!! NO NEED TO DEPLOY THE LIFE BOATS YET..! YAY!!

AND... NO PREVIEW? AT ALL? NO??? BUT SANTA I'VE BEEN NICE THIS YEAR!!!!! T_T 

---------------------------------------------------------

AAAAA THE WAIT FOR NEXT NEXT WEEK........ #SHINPDYOUMICHINSEKI Screen_Shot_2015_12_26_at_9_08_58_PM.jpg

• Like 14

Putting this in spoiler.

Spoiler

So,I just read in the other thread that the writer might be dragging the love line because of PBG fans/TK fans because of the fear if ratings or something. WTH??? 

First of all,the writer chose the actors,not based on how popular they are so why would the writer try to please PBG fans just cuz of ratings? It doesn't make sense. 

*shrugs*whateves lol. 

So far,every analysis made by people has been well...it has been for naught.

Time jump happening in ep 16= wrong

Expecting TK to confess(why don't "they want JH to confess first huh?lol)= wrong.

Now the new theory is that the triangle will be solved by ep 20 and I say bring it on.

• Like 13