Quantcast

Bromance ship sailing lol I think Junghwan was nervously waiting for Taek to decide cuz he sensed Taek knows and of course it was Taek's intention to sent him signal by giving up on the date that's my boy it 's okay we are still alive

HVBbTeW-MK_fQIdxhQQkP-6QIu5dsnwqh1DV1iCl

Now can we have a time machine?

tTEGFoE_hp_1oef4KP1doi92XSKTIQnTotpK9x8p

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

You go taek... Standing ovation for you my baby.

I'm so happy for you. I'm not sad..no no,why should I be? Go on sweetheart... LIVE YOUR LIFE, DATE GIRLS, HAVE FUNNNNNNN MY BABY DOLL. 

Yeah...I'm proud of him. He's so mature for his age.

Don't be sad everyone.. Don't be because I'm looking at the bigger picture here hahaha..

hahaha yeah Taek go live your life and DATE GIRLS XD

they obviously troll both ship and still giving hope that both guys not gonna confess any time soon and have the opportunity to date girls during time jump soon :P

so for the people who want taek to confess so he would be out from the triangle gonna end up disappoint again lol since he very much still in running...so only DS clueless about being in triangle and both guys sacrifice for each other ...

well go study girl or take DR instead XD

at this point my prediction the boys choosing bromance over love and sailing to sunset together might come true and DS left with the boy she never expected which is DR

*GOAT BGM TO THE MAX*

anyway let the adult more mature DS appear in front of JH and Taek again and make her own choice :P

i think the big twist is none of the boys gonna confess but instead it DS who will confess first and the game over

• Like 12

@monsterlife  aigooo! i know right! it's because we're on episode 16 already, but deoksun's feelings are still vague.

Guys, do you think DS finding out about JH's feelings would still matter? she has a slight idea that he likes her right? so it'll just be confirmation of some sort, but what could surprise DS is the fact that JH did it for...Taek. She can put the puzzle pieces together and realize that she's the girl taek was talking about..the girl who has his heart. The cancellation of the movie date & the girl that taek likes--- they're all mystery to her. The biggest catch here is: The boys know about Taek's feelings. Once they find out why TK backed out (if he really did) then it requires a thorough explanation, Sunwoo would definitely dig deeper on it. Can you imagine TK telling the boys that JH likes DS too? cause I can imagine DR giving him an advice: at the end of the day, it's about Deoksun choice. Who she really likes and who she really holds deeply in her heart. :D:D:D #optimism

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

JH-DS shippers are gonna explode when they see this hahaha :)))

aigoo.. i'm sorry to JH shipper that lurk here but  pls understand.also i didn't meant to say bad thing about JH. Mian :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

I only read your posts guys (I'm too afraid to visit the main thread in case I'm spoiling myself too much) and I got the impression that Deoksun started to behave differently towards Taek? Is that right? And Taek actually backs away and cancels his date making it the "irony" that the title is talking about? Because the two of them are finally on the same page but they can't be together because Taek knows JH's feeling (wow, it's like a deja vu. Doesn't it sound too similar to JH earlier situation?). Well, if that's the case then it's good 'tho. Because DS slowly and steadily understands her own heart without the help of other people. Isn't that what we all want? For her to love someone because SHE loves him and not because her friends told her a guy likes her.

Actually after watching the preview of ep 16, I thought the scene of DS waiting for Taek to call was just their usual way of trolling so I wasn't hoping much. But if it's indeed happened, then...

WWWWWAAAAARRGGGGH, I'm trying so hard to keep my expectation low but they keep making me thinking Taek has a chance to be the husband too!!!! \D:/ Dang you PD-nim and Writer-nim!!!! ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM!@$#%%r&^*&(~!!!!

TOTALLY I agree DS must be the one to discover her feelings for someone, not because her friends suggested that the guy likes her... This way, we can be sure its for real!

• Like 9

Guest ngocdpb

After watching the RAW and read all recaps on main thread (Thank all off ppl there!) Here my feeling atm:

5746300106_c72a60131f.jpg

Writer-nim, PD-nim ah, you two are richard simmons UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Are you both want to send us to early graves??? Yeah yeah I know I know, the way the story goes' awesome. I've enjoyed every second when it comes to your show. But it's TOOOOO MUUUUUCHH!!!!! NO PREVIEW???? CHINCHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

oh btw i haven't watch but everyone say DS is behaving differently in front of Taek??the Taek she always just be herself and never think more than friend???

and the fact that she behave differently before she know Taek feeling(with the timing of DR advice&Taek told he have someone he liked) the circumstances is different when she act different for SW and JH after her friend suggested they like her...

oh now im falling deeper into the grave i dig and start to believing that taek actually have real shot here..nooooo don't do this the more greedy i am the bigger disappointment later...slap myself 100x 

(i think believing DR as the husband is better stress relieve since no war there it just happy dancing couple land XD)

• Like 12

Because this drama is for all the kids of sam mun doong, and our DS is the only girl in F5, then now is the turn for her to choose.

I don't think Teak or JH can decide this relationship. DS will use her girl power to make decision.

Fair for all.

Teak and JH has the same starting now. Just need to wait for her decision.

Reply 1988 was ended. Now is Reply 1989. 

Honestly, I still see that, PD nim invest feelings into the scenes between Teak and DS is much more than her with JH. However, PD mom has power of thunder, of storm, of winds and although God of Baduk, he'll decide all the relationship for his own. 

But we also have the ending of our own, that's the reason why we are here...

GROUP HUG, Chingus!

• Like 11

@onlysb1 Yeah poiny to be noticed  here that JH gets taek's signal! What matters now is how he is going to act upon it.

@gerimisoreAh I could be totally wrong too when I said that deok sun looked absent minded during the meet with the gang after taek"s cancellation  of the date.It could be that I'm reading too much between the lines.But surely there's still a wee bit hope.

• Like 6

so..... based on I read here.....

Taek is crying??? He decide to step back for JH and DS???

Aigooo~~ so proud of you uri Taekie :tears::wub:

but, Writer-nim.... if you make the story like this, it's like you're giving hope to our ship, but.... Can we really hope? I'm afraid its gonna be a false hope.... 

My weak heart can't be able to handle another heartbreak Taek moment :bawling:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Charmee Gregory said:

Chungus! uri Taekie (Park Bo Gum) won in the KBS entertainment awards earlier this evening!;) i am so happy he won and uri Taekie did not confess! I have a strong feeling HE is the husband! hehehe

:heart: Taek FIGHTING!:)

wow im not watching it live what did he win?is he there?maybe for music bank?

anyway i really hope he would win for his acting in I Remember you the most he is so brilliant there:P

• Like 2

In case that you are so stressful, can have a look on this link that I found on tumblr, including the words that DS taught Teak when he gave 10 millions to his sunbei

http://citious.tumblr.com/post/135896871488/deokseons-swear-words-reply-1988

Haha, “왠열 아 진짜 개빡신애!” waennyeol, ah jinjja gaeppakshinae!.

• Like 10

Guest ngocdpb

And poor uri TK.  The dad's just said something abt having close friends is good meanwhile the son has to suffer from the triangular love with close friends. Irony of fate!!!

I've just started to think that maybe TK will be the same with his dad. I mean they are so alike, so if ever, TK moves out (maybe start studying again) after that he'll meet DS (SY) in the future again, when her husband's died (Like SW's mom) and...

Oh oh, I have to go out for cooling my head. Yup yup, I should go to DS (SY)'s house and have dinner with them. LOL.

Edit:

Oh no, cuz DS is the root of problems so I think playing game and getting the 1st place will work for me, lol.

Just now, Charmee Gregory said:

@salz PBG won for Music Bank;) i hope he wins the newcomer too for IRY during the KBS Drama awards this Dec. 31;) Uri Taekie daebak!;)))

ahhh as expected^^

im still hoping he would get the newcomer award for IRY he totally deserve it since he actually overshadowed the sunbaes acting tbh

maybe he gonna repeat Jung Woo trash oppa winning newcomer actor(even he not really new) while filming 94 XD

• Like 6

You know... if they ever decide to do "Answer Me"  as saeguk ... I want a real goat, not just the sound, trolling the scenes... in colours (for the colour  theorists to study)...

• Like 11

JH found out about TK's feelings when TK said it.

TK found out JH's feelings on his own.

JH doesn't know that TK knows about his feelings. 

JH did the "noble idiocy" ish while still hurting inside.

TK backed off and cried(and crying helps to relieve the pain a bit).

So...ermmm... Is your head spinning yet? Cuz mine is and I love TK's method of dealing with pain. Boy got absolutely nothing to lose.

• Like 8