Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

3 hours ago, melissala said:

@rhienz  You can ask.  A lot of people wondered the same thing.  There are some theories, but who really knows.  I wish he could have gone.

Let's just say, PBG has a big heart. Afterall he has won the husband title. Taeks officially gets DS as his wife. No matter what anyone says it will always be officially recorded Choi Taek as Sung Deok Sun's husband in Wikiped & kdramaland history as well as the leading male star of Reply 1988

And I sincerely happy that SunBora couple own the concert stage since SunTaek have been the highlights during the fansigning event with their sweet interactions  .

916443_1570574819934179_396210218_n.jpg?

• Like 14

Hiiii..every one..it is My first comment in this treath...ahhh...ottoke..i am planning  to move on from taek sun love story...but..since this treath reopened..what do i do...i  cannot goin to any where..i just running to this treath and here i am now.

Shhhhss..taekki..is bo gummy..in the real life..headong-ah...missed the mommy very much....ahh.bogum-ah...that is the reason you always crying in this drama...you missed your omma..poor uri taekki....uri gummy..noona..love you so much.

• Like 5

Hurrah! We're back =]

@cooleet Really like that storyboard! Thinking back on all their scenes, I feel that while not great in number, they were enough to portray the organic progression of a deep and natural love for the greatest viewer impression <3

• Like 4

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the timeline of events in Reply 1988, with dates? I could have sworn I saw one posted here at some point [maybe grabbed from one of the Korean fan sites?] but I can't find it now. I'll take it even if it's in Korean! I'll just have to spend some time translating. =]

42 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the timeline of events in Reply 1988, with dates? I could have sworn I saw one posted here at some point [maybe grabbed from one of the Korean fan sites?] but I can't find it now. I'll take it even if it's in Korean! I'll just have to spend some time translating. =]

Is this the post you're referring to? (I believe it's still in progress.)

• Like 2

@nuckertuckdone. put it all on spoiler.

my theory why PBG come to Turbo concert is because he already booked by Kim Joong Kook as special guest way before R88 concert. Cha Tae Hyun as Blossom CEO is best buddies with KJK and he must have been priority KJK as his best friend.

• Like 7

Losing a loved at such a young age is never an easy thing especially if that loved one is a family member. For a 4th grader to lose a mom might not be that painful at the time it happened but as he grows up and see his friends spends time with their mom, that's when it will really hit him. Also at such a young age he had to deal with financial problems. These are the only things we know, maybe there's more. PBG has gone through a lot in his life. He never had an easy life but he's still persevering. Maybe these are the reasons why he remained very well grounded in life. Knowing all these about him makes me like him more. 

He really is Taek. That's why his acting with DS dad about their moms was so real. Though he had a little screen time then, it really touched my heart. It was the most real thing in that episode.

I wish him well. I hope he finds the perfect girl like Taek who found his perfect girl. 

• Like 16

the thread opened???

cool.

so i remember something ...someone(s) tell me indirectly that R88 is ~over~ and i thought WOW way to rub salt in the blistering open wound...I KNOW * wailing sob*

and they also said what is there left to say??? well i would kindly say READ OUR THREAD FROM PAGE 1...analysis, symbolism left and right.

So CLASS IS BACK IN SESSION AND WE ARE GONNA LEARN.

but because today was already kinda really heavy...ill go with something more fun and light. Alright?

R88 HAIR THEORY

Yes, even with the hair the writer was sending us signals of how dedicated the production group is

GET THAT PERM LADIES (notice the who gets the worse perm and who gets the best? class difference much...)

DqNMybu.jpg

or this ...yes production crew got it before the memes did. 

gSEtxUT.jpgLee+Sedol.jpg

dont jinjoo and DS look similar hair cut (*my ep 7 jj=ds post was actually intially inspired by their similar hair cuts....dont they also remind you of Return of SUperman Cho Sarang the Japanese Korean girl? HR is a fan of the nations princess...maybe writer is too.)

58042f0a4453f753f7ac49dd0150cc32.jpg 

While some were screaming 2015!TK is JH....DC and international fans caught on that it was TK's dad who shared the same hair...just parted opposite to cover the SCAR. Nice!

tumblr_o3wwfpEPHl1sgauc3o3_400.png tumblr_o3wwfpEPHl1sgauc3o4_250.png

but you know what else i thought about doesnt Bora and DR's mom have really similar hair?

tumblr_o3wwfpEPHl1sgauc3o1_250.pngtumblr_o3wwfpEPHl1sgauc3o2_540.png

Now i always found the little back story of ep 19 of DR's mom leaving me feel wanting for more, its not like the writer didnt have enough stuff to write that she added it in (helloooo they went over time)...I also thought about @packmule3 comments on BR being the one to stand up for the working woman...for DR's mom.

anyways i have my thoughts, but imagine if in the next reply, the story of a women like these two is explored more. wanting independence...wanting more freedom from the box of what a woman should do...a more introverted one?

i thought of how much focus the three mom in perms got in that convo and made us think they were the only ones in the room but too only shift the camera on dr's mom in the last moments.

anyways im up for rewatch but PLEASE change the time...I NEED SLEEP

• Like 16

21 hours ago, rhienz said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

I had a feeling that its a decision from PBG to stop the fan war or because he think the husband should be JH (as in his iv) maybe he gave the time to RJY to shine on the concert as PBG really loves his hyung.

Or maybe , should i not ask this stuff since it's in the past? and i should move on? lol

Spoiler

That's an interesting idea.

Did you read an interview with him that he wanted to go against the author's intent and change the ending? I know the actor said the 'thought' JH would be the husband. But he also said the husband is DS's choice. And she chose Taek.  So I can't imagine why he would undermine both the writers and DS's choice. 

So, I sincerely doubt he stayed away to give RJY to chance to shine because he thinks JH should have been the husband.

Since he called for his wife, I doubt he was surrendering Taek's wife. Unless you think he is suggesting they share DS. And that would not be an option since Taek is generous with his material possession but not with DS. Especially since she is a (fictional) person and she would have to make that decision. And she seems very happy with her husband, don't you think.

That would be a truly disrespectful to story don't you think? 

Glad the Taekshippers are home after the unexpected disruption.

• Like 6

On January 30, 2016 at 6:21 AM, fangurling123 said:

Please excuse the side bar here, but this is a major pet peeve of mine and the reason why I HATE the English subs on Dramafever.  :angry:  In the scene above, DS does not refer to DR as "Ancestor" as translated in Dramafever.  She calls him "도사님" which means "guru" or "sage."  Watching the Dramafever subs makes me very ornery because not only are the translations most often incomplete, oftentimes they are simply WRONG.  This makes me mad because accurate translations are important in this drama to ensure that you don't miss important points and clues in addition to providing context.

*rant over*

I don't even speak Korean and I know that Dramafever's subtitles are lousy.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, lxands said:

Let's just say, PBG has a big heart. Afterall he has won the husband title. Taeks officially gets DS as his wife. No matter what anyone says it will always be officially recorded Choi Taek as Sung Deok Sun's husband in Wikiped & kdramaland history as well as the leading male star of Reply 1988

And I sincerely happy that SunBora couple own the concert stage since SunTaek have been the highlights during the fansigning event with their sweet interactions  .

Spoiler

916443_1570574819934179_396210218_n.jpg?

Yes, that's it. He has a really big heart.

26 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Hide contents

That's an interesting idea.

Did you read an interview with him that he wanted to go against the author's intent and change the ending? I know the actor said the 'thought' JH would be the husband. But he also said the husband is DS's choice. And she chose Taek.  So I can't imagine why he would undermine both the writers and DS's choice. 

So, I sincerely doubt he stayed away to give RJY to chance to shine because he thinks JH should have been the husband.

Since he called for his wife, I doubt he was surrendering Taek's wife. Unless you think he is suggesting they share DS. And that would not be an option since Taek is generous with his material possession but not with DS. Especially since she is a (fictional) person and she would have to make that decision. And she seems very happy with her husband, don't you think.

That would be a truly disrespectful to story don't you think? 

Glad the Taekshippers are home after the unexpected disruption.

Spoiler

No, i didnt mean that way. I didn't mean PBG want another change in the ending. Beacause we know, that as an actor, he really respect the writer and director, and acted according to whats written in script. And we know that even when he thought the husband will be JH before, but he knew that it should be DS's choice, not their choices.

I also didnt mean that he surrendering nor sharing his character's wife. 
But maybe in the concert, he gave the time and attention to his beloved (real life) hyung.
This is just my assumption to reason about how can PBG missed such a big event for a drama he really loved to acts in it.  
so me myself didn't now if thats true or not. or that was only me trying to heal my heart. :tears: :(

But maybe it safe to think like @lxands , that PBG has such a big heart 
or like @deeand, that he was already booked for that date beforehand. 

• Like 2

i thought the reason is very simple

Spoiler

the concert was a TICKETED event. the event company had to plan in advance their budget for promotions, artists, venue, band, etc and also the flow of the concert blah blah. and unfortunately, since bogum was unable to confirm his schedule at that point in time, to be fair he had to reject the offer instead of keeping the event company waiting.

he probably signed on a lot interviews, photoshoots and cfs and his company is already having a hard time with his schedule. for example even for the fansign, he was only able to confirm it like one day before the actual day.

let's just enjoy his short video appearance. (finally a full version)

To my ssangmundong friends, from Taekie:

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vb64dHWTWTTHaUYalW2nYlT

• Like 8