Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

9 hours ago, cinziar said:

a coomment said that he is dating jang na ra?

JNR is 12 years older than PBG....would she be okay with all PBGs flirts with HR bits, even if to promote a drama? After all his action was not scripted, and older girls are usually more sensitive....if PBG indeed had a gf, younger or older, I'm sure he'll be more careful off cam...note: check LDH off cam/bbits, though he's friendly with the young actresses, he's careful not to create rumors

• Like 4

I dunno if this picture was posted before but it was when HR did the v-app. I remember when they were in the restaurant,  while waiting for their food, BG said something abt a fan or someone took their picture,  was it okay because they purposely went all the way to the back to avoid people taking their pictures, so I suspect this was the picture. ..

download_2016_01_22_18_02_53.jpg

Check out their hands? They're not filming, just the via the one HR use foor selfie, but BG cover his hand over HR's...isn't it just fishy? Of cos I love fishy :D 

• Like 19

@packmule3  and SunTaek lovers, I have one question in relation to ep 3, when DS was practicing Sobangcha dance with DR, Taek open the door, he shy away and went out again to play Baduk outside his room door. I didn't really know how to interpret it, so if you have any insights on that behavior. Do enlighten me. thank u :) 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

1. He might have hyperacusis. Which is just a fancy way of saying that he can't tolerate loud sounds. ;)

We can see that in Ep 2 at his birthday party. He was covering his ears while JH was pulling his hands down. 

This is probably an acquired disability more than genetic one. Because of his constant and continued exposure to low and soft background noise, he learned to avoid loud noises. His father spoke softly. He spoke softly. Baduk required quiet for concentration. TV volume turned on to almost mute. He was an only child. Also, his mother died when he was young. Mothers are usually the talkers, naggers or general noise-makers in the family. His father ran a shop with clocks that ran quietly. No cuckoo clocks or those anniversary clocks that chime on the hour. His house was somber; no echoing sounds. TK walked without a noise, that was why he could catch Bora and SW off guard. In the vignette in Episode 2, DS said that he was a quiet kid among the loud and rambunctious guys.

Do you get the picture? :)

That's why I found it encouraging that he said he heard the RAINDROPS in episode 20. I thought that was significant. But will have to explain that later. 

2. People can also say that he didn't like DS making a spectacle of herself. In one of the episodes with the 2016 DS, the 2016 Taek also shuffled out the scene when DS danced in front of him. However, he was fine in Episode 8 when DS was dancing and she pretended to lasso him in and pull him in towards him.

3. People can also say that he was jealous, similar to that scene Episode 20 when he got angry at DS for singing in that karaoke room with her colleagues. However, at that time in Episode 3, he had no inkling that another guy among them like DS too. 

Gotta run. :) 

Thanks! reason no. 1 makes sense. I was initially thinking it could be 2, but I also noticed he was fine in Ep 8. :) 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, delulu4kdrama said:

Thanks! reason no. 1 makes sense. I was initially thinking it could be 2, but I also noticed he was fine in Ep 8. :) 

You're welcome! I always try to explore options because I was the kind of test-taker who'd choose option "E. None of the above."  lol. 

Aren't you going to stick around for our rewatch. The more the merrier, you know. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

You're welcome! I always try to explore options because I was the kind of test-taker who'd choose option "E. None of the above."  lol. 

Aren't you going to stick around for our rewatch. The more the merrier, you know. 

I am in for rewatch. Call :) 

• Like 3

Just now, delulu4kdrama said:

I am in for rewatch. Call :) 

Are the other ladies ready? @nearsea, @st4rdust, @salz? 

Better to have two medias available. One for watching the show and one for posting comments and it's okay to post anything at all. 

DnongRong! I hate it when people do that.Pop something when I'm intensely focused on something.  I think this is a nice set-up for DRs digestive problem in the story:  he's mixing alcohol with milk. lol. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Are the other ladies ready? @nearsea, @st4rdust, @salz? 

Better to have two medias available. One for watching the show and one for posting comments and it's okay to post anything at all. 

DnongRong! I hate it when people do that.Pop something when I'm intensely focused on something.  I think this is a nice set-up for DRs digestive problem in the story:  he's mixing alcohol with milk. lol. 

I'm here....^__^  this ep..i hate Bora...Sorry...But I hate how she communicate/Talk to her sister or bicker in front of parents..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delulu4kdrama said:

@packmule3  and SunTaek lovers, I have one question in relation to ep 3, when DS was practicing Sobangcha dance with DR, Taek open the door, he shy away and went out again to play Baduk outside his room door. I didn't really know how to interpret it, so if you have any insights on that behavior. Do enlighten me. thank u :) 

Here's my take...

I just want to think simple... Respect! Despite DS's horrible dance, and the rest were laughing their head off, he doesn't want to belittled her & join the rest laughing at her effort. He loves her but he can't stand watching her dance while others laughed at her...

In ep 8, it was different because she was just goofing around & not trying hard rehearsing the move..

In 2015 scene, there were outsiders with them wasn't it, the interviewer team...

• Like 8

Just now, nearsea said:

It's funny how the drama starts with that movie scene,and ends with the same..

Yes. But in Episode 20, there was a change. When she walked in and the other guys greeted her. The way the guys dealt with her tears is indicative of her relationship with them. :D

I'll have to explain that too later. <I'm sorry>

But yes, I love how it started and began with the same scene. Even the TV show: the dying character was saying something that "she had pretty eyes. She looked like me."

I wondered what that meant. And why that particular line. But since I don't know anything about that movie, I'm waiting for lightning for somebody to hit me with her idea, theory, wild guess.   

• Like 13