Quantcast

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CHOI TAEK ❤ SUNG DEOK SUN PARK BO GUM ❤ HYERI ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SIGNS THAT HE IS THE HUSBAND 1. Left- h

ONE LAST NOTE BEFORE THE FINALE...   Thank you, Reply 1988, for teaching me so much about love. I realized through this drama that love is a lesson you can never cease to learn from, no matter wh

Hi guys!  The mods have been merciful; my account is still here .. for now. Thank you darlings for your warmth and humor... a piece of my heart will always be in Taek's room. I know some of you e

I'm sad that people think DS just suddenly shifted to TK when there have been hints earlier in the series where she felt something. Like when she first witnessed how TK was in the adult world, when she stuttered and looked surprised because TK suddenly moved close to her and leaned on her shoulder. Although they have been close to each other side by side, I think that was the first that they got close face to face. Of course there's getting disappointed with the postponed date and getting the doki doki feels when she was carried by him. There's probably more but the two things that I mentioned first happened around the first half of the drama. And I really think her feelings for TK was not a sudden realization but a gradual growth. There is a kind of love like that. One that you think is normal because you are so used to it but then when you stop and think why you think its normal, you realize that it's because you like/love that person and you feel the most normal/at ease or happy when you're with that person. This is just my thought so yeah I think DS's feelings was slowly growing the more she took care of TK and since it was normal for her to hang out with TK, when their date suddenly got cancelled, she started feeling weird (this may be the point where her feelings become stronger) then it got even more stronger with the bridal/princess carry and finally got sealed with the "dream kiss". I don't know if any of you noticed but she reciprocated when TK was kissing her, she was kissing him back too.

• Like 23

Still dancing all around; lol even hyeri putting pics of her fictional husband. The husband is taek and that's that. I can't believe this little ship became a freaking cruise line....

So we can finally richard simmons agree that Taek is green. 

• Like 20

Err does it even matter what they say? Like @mellinadear[ and who not?] I've seen the two scenes dedicated to taek-sun few times already..but can't stop getting giddy watching the warmth of their relationship and the level of comfort there. Regardless the other two series this one is undoubtedly my fav fav drama of the year.I don't care what they say about the quality of this drama neither do I think we need to defend ourselves right? We know what we're talking about ..:)

And the fact that there are a lot of people out there who loved this couple speaks for the success of this ship..Out of the comments @syaiira shared 1st one had +13000 up votes.That's no joke.And not every one participates in voting/commenting either.So yeah where were we? Damn this ship.

But I loved DR'a melodramatic flux of emotions at Sun woo/TK too..lol.How hilarious was that scene when the two beat sw up hahah.He deserved it.And bogum's face was priceless.

• Like 16

@hafunohane That was beautiful!  It made me cry.  Thank you for capturing R1988 so beautifully.  Thanks to all for making this a safe place where we can share and discuss.  Thank you for welcoming me, even though I was Team DukSun and had to be pursuaded to Team Taek.  

• Like 16
1 hour ago, Meliere said:

BLESSED SHIP!

HOMEWARD WE SAIL!

YOU'VE WORKED HARD CHOI TAEK 9 DAN!! 

YOU'VE WORKED HARD WARM-HEARTED DEOKSUNIE!!!

YOU'VE WORKED HARD TAEK'S ROOM / TEAM CSI!!!

Thank you @hafunohane for being that awesome reluctant-captain-turned-true-believer; may you forever enjoy that #nightsword. Thank you@st4rdust for your fairy magic and infinite humor. Thank you @Phuong Tam Nguyen, our head detective and investigator. Thank you @gerimisore for beautiful art and such generosity of spirit. Thank you @packmule3 @shooastrid @liteulkwin @Jéssica De Freitas Maciel @mustardmaimai for your amazing analyses and posts. Thank you @minibunny for figuring out that 4:33 theory. Thank you @sarsu for defending our ship against trolls. Thank you @kilaalaa @syaiira for being our Korean-to-english interpreters. Thank you @rembrandtz_5e20 for reminding us of Taek's empathy. THERE ARE SOOO MUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE, omg. I feel drunk from all the girl bonding and loooove. Thank you ALL for such a lovely month spent.

I'm shaking with joy and relief guys ... shaking. Just shaking. How did we become so blessed? We basically traveled from resigned heartbreak (lol except for psychics @chickfactor and @mellinadear) to having all our wishes fulfilled. Best ship ever. Best show ever. TK-DS is LOVE. I will never, ever, ever forget Taek's room. 

awwwww Meeeel  @Meliere we should be thankful for you too! you have these incredible analysis, and you are such an amazing person too! Our ship is full of amazing people. It's incredible meeting and fangirling with u guys. LOVE U:heart:

• Like 19

Yeah more kisses! That  innocent looking puppy sure knows how to work those lips. LOL.

Anyways, I love the writer of the reply series and how she thinks. In 1997, everyone was so angry that Taewoong oppa didn't get the girl so in 1994 she decides Trash oppa it is, chilbong fans became angry, so in this series, less husband hunting I'll give the fans what they want, here Deoksun have uri Taekie! The internet explodes with angry mobs because Junghwan didn't get the girl. The irony of life anyone???? ;)

I bet you, for the next series, she will draw everyone along and in the end everyone goes their separate ways. Ha!

• Like 12

What got me - Taek's singular tear when he found out the 1989 kiss was real and the reason for DeokSun hiding that fact. That sense of regret in him that he wasted 5 years when all along this girl was holding a torch for him. That's why he totally zoomed in for the kiss - I'm not making this mistake a second time. 

:wub:

Separate note: when present day DS and TK mention "kids" (i.e. I learned this term from "the kids"), do they mean their own kids? They don't behave like a couple with kids... Though I hope they had their own family. :)

• Like 23
25 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

Daebak! after 1 week my status is now "FAN LEVEL: HOOKED" hahaha. Really I'm now hooked! for spending all my time on soompi LMAO:D

Girl, not gonna lie. Our thread mushroomed quite a bit after you hopped onboard, lololol. much love. 

24 minutes ago, melissala said:

Whoa so even Hyeri confirmed it with the hello/goodbye.  Can't believe there is still a debate going on. 

Wait wait what? I'm behind on the news. Help a sista out. Hyeri actually confirmed what?

OOPS. SORRY I SAW. oh dearrr poor shippers .. maybe they think she's helping PD shin play troll ? lol 

• Like 8

Congrats guys,  our ship has sailed :wub:

Even tho i feel a lil bad to JH cause no one deserve to be heartbroken but i think at least he learned his lesson. Maybe he can be more proactive in the future.

I watched raw version last night at midnight laughing and screaming in my room my mom had to knocked my door to tell me to shut up :D

I'm just soooo happy for our Taekkie.  

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Meliere said:

Wait wait what? I'm behind on the news. Help a sista out. Hyeri actually confirmed what?

From her instagram:

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-15%20at%207.06.1

^Caption: Goodbye now...Kim Junghwan

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-15%20at%207.06.2

^Caption: Hi...Choi Taek

• Like 13
44 minutes ago, meguna said:

I'm sad that people think DS just suddenly shifted to TK when there have been hints earlier in the series where she felt something. Like when she first witnessed how TK was in the adult world, when she stuttered and looked surprised because TK suddenly moved close to her and leaned on her shoulder. Although they have been close to each other side by side, I think that was the first that they got close face to face. Of course there's getting disappointed with the postponed date and getting the doki doki feels when she was carried by him. There's probably more but the two things that I mentioned first happened around the first half of the drama. And I really think her feelings for TK was not a sudden realization but a gradual growth. There is a kind of love like that. One that you think is normal because you are so used to it but then when you stop and think why you think its normal, you realize that it's because you like/love that person and you feel the most normal/at ease or happy when you're with that person. This is just my thought so yeah I think DS's feelings was slowly growing the more she took care of TK and since it was normal for her to hang out with TK, when their date suddenly got cancelled, she started feeling weird (this may be the point where her feelings become stronger) then it got even more stronger with the bridal/princess carry and finally got sealed with the "dream kiss". I don't know if any of you noticed but she reciprocated when TK was kissing her, she was kissing him back too.

Agree! I can't understand why most people blame DS. DS still didn't realize her feeling to TK but love was slowly growing. I know from how to DS took a care TK. In the begining, DS's husband has characteristic like TK (even I was worried about DS's husband addressed with DS before :P)

• Like 11

I'm just actually watching the episode right now and last night was a roller coaster from reading the posts on the 3 threads and can I just say that the negativity that the shipping wars brought had overshadowed the cuteness of episode 19. It's an over all great episode even without focusing on the finding out who is the husband. But yeah some were too upset, I can understand that but I still hope they'll support the drama's last episode and won't hate too much. I hope you guys have a nice day! :)

• Like 9
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Guest featured and pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic