Quantcast

I am not bothered... I am confident that taek is the husband and it is because of this haha episode 15 of reply 1997, shows that Yoon jae did cry and so did TAEK so no need to bother haha 

answer15-00557.jpg

see so no worries!!!! haha I know that I am too confident with this ship but why not? all the scenes points out to taek and when it comes to jacket seen by team Jh... hahah I believe it is only a brand 

CYf7jhzUQAABxO9.jpg:large  

Embedded image permalink

It is a PARA JUMPERS jacket and I believe it is not for pilot!!! It is just a brand ... So it is basically useless and just meant to deflect #teamtaeks mind haha 

but whoever won's JH heart... I believe that we should be grateful hahaha and besides we could always pair them... and who knows they might make another series!!! haha #suntaek #hyeri #bogum 

• Like 13

PREVIEW is out... and I know everyone must have seen it.. anyway while i was re-watching EP 18 during jungpal's "joke confession" do you think TK actually saw the confession from the outside and didn't bother coming in anymore as SW said he is on his way .. that may have lead him and JH have a sincere talk like in the preview...this is his "shocked reaction" after he informed the gang it was a joke.. it seems like he saw someone...(1:37:27) but dismissed and then DR suddenly grabs is hand..

CYl5bQuUMAARblM.png:large

There are lots of new peeps i this thread I can't keep track :-) I hope everyone keeps the good vibes and Baduk Etiquette.. have faith and lessen the doubts.. #TeamTaek.. I can feel the dramagods are with us on this voyage.. our ship will sail!!

Edited by uzzie-zera
  • Like 12

I kept listening to this song. Its the song they played when Taek carried Deoksun bridal-style. Haha. Its totally a TK-DS theme song.

• Like 12

I'm just watching Episode 17 now. Is the football game in the school field the point where DeokSun suddenly realises she likes Taek? Or was it when he cancelled on her and she started to get upset about it? Cos if she regarded him as just a friend, what's it when friends cancel on each other because of work or whatever, right?

I feel at this point, it no longer matters that the boys like her - it's her choice. And whoever she chooses will be the one she marries. And she likes Taek right? There's no indication that she really likes JungHwan beyond an imagined crush.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, uzzie-zera said:

DS might actually be asking TK if they can share the bed for the night since "we are friends" hahahaha :blush:

I am completely sold to this idea. LMAO

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, uzzie-zera said:

DS might actually be asking TK if they can share the bed for the night since "we are friends" hahahaha :blush:

Same thoughts lol. I can't help but feel hopeful about that scene because 

• I know Deok Sun went in his room to say ”You have worked hard” 
  • There is a reason why setup is in hotel room. Deok Sun can't possibly resist to tired Taek. (Tugs him in, lets him kiss her, letting him rest on her shoulder.)
  • If she meant to reject him there is lots of better places to do it you know. ^^

Confidence level  to the max lol  

• Like 21

1 minute ago, syaiira said:

Guyss...

Notice the same prop? 

So i am guessing that they are in that same hotel in China.

Maybe both Taek and Deoksun ended up in the same flight with Deoksun serving as stewardess in that flight?

Omg so many possibilities. Lol

Or maybe DS tags along Taek again as his request for an important match, this time he has a goal, he'll confess when he wins but DS beats him in their hotel room haha.

• Like 13

Guest gerimisore

Upon seeing our OTP in a hotel room with bed in sight, we all then turn into Dongryong in a flash. Gotta confess, I'm currently doodling with the biggest pervy smile on the face. That "Do it" comment by @syaiira got me like, AHA!

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

My dearest wonderful shipmates, please do continue with all the hilarious bed jokes possible scripts for the next episode. Me like all I read so far :grimace:b

After CSI team, some of us turn into impromptu scriptwriters now. See, what a preview can do to thirsty excited shippers :phew: The Reply previews brought out the hidden talent in us. BRAVAAAA! BRAVAAAA!

144184-Shia-LaBeouf-clapping-intensif-w1

If the scene between DS-TK-SW is about DS finding out (like someone guessed earlier) about SW-BR maybe the hotel scene is about Duksun asking Taek how could he keep this secret from her. Friends are supposed to share everything ,right? And that may lead to other confessions..maybe? idk.. cannot wait for Friday >< Maybe Taek after seeing DS so angry for keeping this secret he decided to go find JH & tell him the truth about the wallet (no more secrets between the friends)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uzzie-zera said:

PREVIEW is out... and I know everyone must have seen it.. anyway while i was re-watching EP 18 during jungpal's "joke confession" do you think TK actually saw the confession from the outside and didn't bother coming in anymore as SW said he is on his way .. that may have lead him and JH have a sincere talk like in the preview...this is his "shocked reaction" after he informed the gang it was a joke.. it seems like he saw someone...(1:37:27) but dismissed and then DR suddenly grabs is hand..

CYl5bQuUMAARblM.png:large

There are lots of new peeps i this thread I can't keep track :-) I hope everyone keeps the good vibes and Baduk Etiquette.. have faith and lessen the doubts.. #TeamTaek.. I can feel the dramagods are with us on this voyage.. our ship will sail!!

Yes.. TK might hide during the joke confession, so he chose to not step his foots into the restaurant. Or... He had problem to park his car, smh.

But I'm sorry.. Why does JH look like Dukseon's Teacher. What is her name I forget, the one who called Mrs. Sung when DS lost her camera in the picture you posted.

• Like 6

God ! You all so crazy guys, from the shipper which never expect for the kiss, now we want bed !! Love you all !!

Dearest Writernim, do you read us, Pls give us BED !!!

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, sandycle said:

If the scene between DS-TK-SW is about DS finding out (like someone guessed earlier) about SW-BR maybe the hotel scene is about Duksun asking Taek how could he keep this secret from her. Friends are supposed to share everything ,right? And that may lead to other confessions..maybe? idk.. cannot wait for Friday >< Maybe Taek after seeing DS so angry for keeping this secret he decided to go find JH & tell him the truth about the wallet (no more secrets between the friends)

Idk, at the hotel scene, they both look kinda nervous to me---hands sweating--- kinda the "I like you so much, but I've never told you because we're friends" atmosphere...

tumblr_n5togoWhNL1smcbm7o1_400.gif

LOL XDD Might be my delululululu mind playing tricks on me but I don't even care abt that anymore, our ship is so sailing and I just LOVE US as @hafunohane always says :D:D:D

hahahah @malaekanha Just saw your post. LOL, yes... Pls give us BED ahahahah ROFL

5362536_orig.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, syaiira said:

Guyss...

9uHTpvo.jpg

Notice the same prop? 

So i am guessing that maybe they are in that same hotel in China?

Maybe both Taek and Deoksun ended up in the same flight with Deoksun serving as stewardess in that flight?

Makes sense for Deoksun's co-worker to notice them and ask her abt Taek.

Omg so many possibilities. Lol

woahhh... the same prop but in different position! *relieving a bit* *stilllowexpectation*

• Like 3

Guys this photo,I can't see any bed here..=/..If anything this looks more like a hotel room.and DS is wearing the same sweater from ep 9!And the way DS asked *TK,we are friends right? It seemed more like a question to me.Only puzzle here would be why tk's seen crying.Could it be that she's confessing about the dream scene? 

• Like 7

I'm quite sad that there's some negativity around the r88 related threads and just when the series is ending too. But I can understand why some things are going like that but I hope this shipping wars won't get in the way of everyone in enjoying the series. We can't be too confident but we can't be too pessimistic as well. Reply 1988 had more to offer than just finding out who is the husband and surely everyone enjoyed the moments that were not hubby hunting related. So let's all hold tight to this roller coaster ride, you never know if the writer prepared something big that will change the course of everything or a straight up plot that will launch us to the sky. We're all in this together. Whether you're on TK's team, on JH's or just neutral. I really love this series and although I favor TK in the hubby contest, I do like JH as well. Everyone in the series is precious to me and all that happened to them are things I want to cherish no matter what happens. The preview was really something but I can't really come up with anything or rather, I don't want to. I just want things to unfold when the episode is out. I admit though that seeing the preview quenched my thirst for r88 a little bit haha. Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 20