Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

SO I'VE JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO FROM EYESONRYU AND THANKS TO @nearseaFOR SHARING IT :))

I WAS JUST.. GOD JUNGHWAN! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? EVEN SW AND DR WERE AMAZED BY YOUR CONFESSION. I THOUGHT DR WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO SAID THAT IT WAS JUST A JOKE, BUT IT WAS YOU! YOURSELF DID. NOT EVEN A SHIPPER FOR JH/DS BUT...

AND LOOK AT DS.. SHE WAS SHOCKED. LIKE REALLY SHOCKED, BUT HER EYES ALREADY SAID SOMETHING AKIN TO DENIAL THING, I CAN SENSE DAT. SHE WAS LIKE IMMERSED BUT THEN, SHE FELT A HUGE TIDE OF RELIEVE WHEN SHE KNEW IT WAS JUST A JOKE. THE AWKWARD SMILE OF HER WON'T LIE.

SO THIS IS HIS OWN CHOICE. I WON'T PUT A HAND INTO IT, BUT SEEING A NEW PROGRESS FROM HIS CHARACTER IN THIS EPISODE DOES MAKE ME HAPPY.

------

ASIDE FROM THAT. 

I REALLY WANT TO ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TEACH BABOGUM HOW TO PARK. AT LEAST HE CAN GIVE A SAFE RIDE FOR DS LOL HE HAS MANY FLAWS BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY IT MAKES HIM PERFECT THAT WAY.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IS HE GOING TO CONFESS, PLUS THE FLASHBACK OF THAT KISS. I NEED THAT. WHOEVER THE HUSBAND IS.

#teamlowexpectation #baduketiquette #embeek

• Like 17

2 hours ago, mangachickava said:

so being distracted by Tks butt....i forgot the importance of them showing him PUT A WATCH ON

TIMING EVERYONE TIMING

This must be something really funny only I am not getting it...lol mind sharing what you meant? ^_^ 

I was watching the raw again,and there is this scene that ds and bora are sleeping together,after a long time probably.So bora wakes up and sees ds's face first thing in the morning and gasps in horror lol,and as usual they end up fighting.But though I don't have any remote knowledge of Korean,somehow it seemed they were talking about how late they both came home.Like probably bora was saying "when did you come home last night" and ds replied 'what about you'? Don't know,but if this is really the case then maybe we get a flashback from the concert night,on what really happened that made DS so repeatedly looking at the doorbell.

--This episode has to be visually the most mind blowing episode of all.Love love that scene when Deok sun was passing JH at an intersection point,highlighting again how they missed each other at different time zone/era.And JH..his monologue was really heartbreaking,it was like all his pent up feelings finally came out,as if he was dying to tell what he felt,or how he felt about her.I guess this was what we were waiting for.The limitations of his character,[which was visible from the way his resolution took a standstill]was broken at last by opening up and confessing.Though it might have been embarrassing to him,and must have taken lot of his pride,but still he did it.I think writer did justice to his arc finally by showing his growth.

• Like 12

I haven't had time to watch Ep.18. Couldn't wait, so I dropped in here.

Just wanted to send everyone a virtual hug and pat you all on the back.

This was a great show. I loved every moment of it. Funny, heartwarming, sad at times, and thrilling.

But everything was more fun because of all of you in this group.

2 more eps. next week! Let's all just enjoy the rest of the ride (on the Taektanic!)

edited to add: Taektanium! Ha ha! Why are you people so clever?

Edited by chickfactor
  • Like 18

32 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

I have mentioned plenty of other signs/hints/clues etc in a lot of my past posts and there are TONS of them that my beloved #taektanium ship smartypants crew here have shared before too, from "the star always appears last" hint, to the two times DS said she'd married TK, to the yin-yang fish analogy that was SUPER SPOT ON. i dunno if these here have been mentioned before in the thread or not but i'll share them anyway.

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN TAEK ALL ALONG. SIGNS:

32 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

2. EP 7's narration after TK watched Papabear said "i love you" to him, DS has indirectly confessed her love for TK too via her narration:

OMG you've become too good! Wow all the observations are spot on! I double checked the quotes from dramabeans..and this is quite perfect.Did you literally watch the episodes back to back and match the missed pieces? Wow wow..totally impressed by your CSI skills once again..hats off to you.:wub:

• Like 9

Think todays episode pretty much sealed it, Taek is the hubbie.

Don't care whoever the husband is as long as the one not chosen by Deok Sun also gets someone by the end. Also don't understand how people are over analyzing tiny little details to make Jung Hwan the hubbie. Today's episode was all about the end of first love for Jung Hwan. And you could see that coming these last few episodes as there was very little progress in their relationship. As for Taek, It was only the last few episodes that the relationship between DS and Taek picked up. And as for the hate the writer is getting is so unwarranted. It his/her story to tell.Anyways good series this one, love how the focus has been on family and friendship.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

@nearsea

the scene of him getting dressed has a few secs on him putting on a watch= timing 

also that snoopy heart is so obvious but i also realizes maybe that SNOOPy is calling out the viewers who are SNOOPing for clues

Ohh,right! Thank you for pointing out with the snaps =]].I did notice the snoopy too when the dream like kiss happened.Deok sun took seat near tk when he was taking his pills..and the snoopy with the heart sign was literally staring at us..I also thought it was giving a signal..but I missed the dog and only took the heart as a sign lol.Sharp detection btw!

• Like 5

Gosh, I just can't stand that some of JHxDS shippers are saying that writers changed the husband last minute....
First of all we still don't know who is the husband - it isn't over til it's over -  (I don't even want to think what will happen in next ep... I'm so scared :P) and secondly, it seems to me that they don't pay attention to the fact how THxDS relationship developed... It doesn't matter for them :mellow: I know that they are sad (team chilbong forever :P) but even from the beginning - when I was 99% sure that JH is the husband :P - they didn't pay attention to our suggestions about TKxDS relationship ... it's really frustrating :angry:... I can't even think straight - btw sorry for  mistakes (I think that I made plenty of them :P )

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, haneul1992 said:

Gosh, I just can't stand that some of JHxDS shippers are saying that writers changed the husband last minute....
First of all we still don't know who is the husband - it isn't over til it's over -  (I don't even want to think what will happen in next ep... I'm so scared :P) and secondly, it seems to me that they don't pay attention to the fact how THxDS relationship developed... It doesn't matter for them :mellow: I know that they are sad (team chilbong forever :P) but even from the beginning - when I was 99% sure that JH is the husband :P - they didn't pay attention to our suggestions about TKxDS relationship ... it's really frustrating :angry:... I can't even think straight - btw sorry for  mistakes (I think that I made plenty of them :P )

It's really sad that that's what they think, but I think it's just human nature. We hear what we want to hear and see what we want to see. I really do hope JH gets his happy ending with someone else though. And not something sloppily done like Chilbong and that girl who reminded him of NJ (some people are saying that's supposed to be Jinjoo!) I wish JH shippers wouldn't try to devalue our ship because they're upset.

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, nearsea said:

OMG you've become too good! Wow all the observations are spot on! I double checked the quotes from dramabeans..and this is quite perfect.Did you literally watch the episodes back to back and match the missed pieces? Wow wow..totally impressed by your CSI skills once again..hats off to you.:wub:

@nearsea hahahaha thanks *blushes* i think i've rewatched each subbed episode at least 3 times now so last night when we were live streaming in our line group chat these scenes just popped up in my head out of nowhere. there are at least 20++ scenes like the ones i posted just now that are similar to these. a bulk of them had been mentioned by the other eagle eye viewers in this thread. we are thinking of compiling all of these theory/hints/parallel/ foreshadowing posts in the first page after it is 100% confirmed taek is the husband next week. SHOUT OUT TO THE CSI/DETECTIVE/MASTER SCREENCAPPERS/MVPs aka MY WONDERFUL #TAEKTANIUM TEAM B) !! 

tumblr_nzt4hxzelq1r5c02zo1_500.gif

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, haneul1992 said:

Yeah here is the difference. I don't want to be a good maknae like No Eul or whatsoever.

We really pay attention to JH's new progress in EP 18. MOST of us appreciate him because we already put our eyes on him and the others from very beginning. We are happy that FINALLY JH showed more acts than just pondering whether he will do that or not. He starts to release all of his hesitations but then again, timing seems to be his enemy. Regardless from that, he already tried. That's why we respect him.

And I don't get it, why SOME JHxDS shippers are blinding their own eyes for some developments/progresses from TK/DS' relationship. Didn't we watch the same drama? We don't need any recognitions, but please I say this as TK's father, don't try to drag them down with some rude words to make yours high. Is that the way to deny the truth? Try to use your headphones or cover your eyes. When you open it, the fact is still there right before you.

Don't try to fly without wings, because the ground would happily say 'Hello, it's me.'

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

@nearsea hahahaha thanks *blushes* i think i've rewatched each subbed episode at least 3 times now so last night when we were live streaming in our line group chat these scenes just popped up in my head out of nowhere. there are at least 20++ scenes like the ones i posted just now that are similar to these. a bulk of them had been mentioned by the other eagle eye viewers in this thread. we are thinking of compiling all of these theory/hints/parallel/ foreshadowing posts in the first page after it is 100% confirmed taek is the husband next week. SHOUT OUT TO THE CSI/DETECTIVE/MASTER SCREENCAPPERS/MVPs aka MY WONDERFUL #TAEKTANIUM TEAM B) !! 

A big round of applause to all your effort plus the team! Thank you girls!!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, moonkeeper said:

Roommates, our CSI team,please help..

while watching the raw ep.18, I have few questions:

the couple 2016 where is it?their house ?or studio? Coffe shop? There's a photo of guy,  a lot of photo of guy, it's like pictorial or photo for magazines or news..

but it's kinda blur...it's look like Taek..^___^

I think it's a cafe or something since DS told hubby to go home after giving him a coffee cup. Also no one wears shoes in an (eastern) asian household.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Abim Syazili said:

Yeah here is the difference. I don't want to be a good maknae like No Eul or whatsoever.

We really pay attention to JH's new progress in EP 18. MOST of us appreciate him because we already put our eyes on him and the others from very beginning. We are happy that FINALLY JH showed more acts than just pondering whether he will do that or not. He starts to release all of his hesitations but then again, timing seems to be his enemy. Regardless from that, he already tried. That's why we respect him.

And I don't get it, why SOME JHxDS shippers are blinding their own eyes for some developments/progresses from TK/DS' relationship. Didn't we watch the same drama? We don't need any recognitions, but please I say this as TK's father, don't try to drag them down with some rude words to make yours high. Is that the way to deny the truth? Try to use your headphones or cover your eyes. When you open it, the fact is still there right before you.

Don't try to fly without wings, because the ground would happily say 'Hello, it's me.'

Yep this is exactly what some of them do and I can say sometimes this is super scary :confounded:... so much hate :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 9

Let's keep it lowkey till next week. I think the phrase used by both sides ”Have we been seeing same drama?”  could be the best compliment to Writer-nim and PD-nim team work. It still  seem like Junghwan has his chance since we're still in dark what happened between Taek and DeokSun before and after time jump. Unless we don't watch those two episodes as we rewatch it till that turning point  we can still  believe that Deok Sun ended up with chosen one by shippers. I can't say same thing for neutral ones though ^^ 

You've worked hard Chingudeul ^^

BwhfPqP3CpIZv9XxVnsQ7tb6Pr2yRLN7A8wgmHdt

• Like 13

Regarding the "Korean Air Force Jacket",...I'm not sure how the person who saw that took the time to find enlarged versions of the logo, and somehow assumed it was a Korean Air Force logo.

The logo clearly says, "PJS/Parajumpers/"So others may live/Anchorage, Alaska". This is not even an Air Force, let alone a Korean one. This is an actual outerwear collection inspired by a Rescue Squad (unit of the Alaska Air National Guard) based in Anchorage, Alaska. This is their website: http://www.parajumpers.it/en/about-us

Highlights:

"The result is an extremely innovative outerwear collection with highly technological components, designed above all else to be functional."

"The men of the 210th Rescue Squadron, based in Anchorage, Alaska, are highly trained for extreme rescues...Whether it be ships adrift at sea, rock-climbers stuck atop a 4,000-meter peak, or submariners sunk at unimaginable depths, these men are called to intervene."

I guess were looking forward to the story of how JH moved to Alaska...

• Like 19