Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@moonkeeper I also read on the main forum and honestly it makes me worry.. 

I have a crazy thoughts in my mind.. Please bare with me..

I also assumed that next episode, TK will know that DS starts to like JH based on his expression in the preview..he might forfeit because he doesn't want to force his own feeling and ask DR for suggestions and they suggest that the best way to mend a broken heart is dating other girls.. And he then start to date other girls but still have his secret feeling towards DS.. And DS start to feel neglected and miss her precious TK.. Like I mention before, TK and DS share deep relationship compare to other.. They are just too close.. I just haven't see DS has a deep feeling towards JH yet.. Then DR or SW said to DS that TK actually has a feeling for her and DS starts to wonder her own feelings

I know it might sounds delusional..hehe

I honestly okay if they aren't the otp but I just hope they can have other drama that they finally become the true otp.. Hyeri and PBG are really cute together 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, minibunny said:

@moonkeeper I also read on the main forum and honestly it makes me worry.. 

I have a crazy thoughts in my mind.. Please bare with me..

I also assumed that next episode, TK will know that DS starts to like JH based on his expression in the preview..he might forfeit because he doesn't want to force his own feeling and ask DR for suggestions and they suggest that the best way to mend a broken heart is dating other girls.. And he then start to date other girls but still have his secret feeling towards DS.. And DS start to feel neglected and miss her precious TK.. Like I mention before, TK and DS share deep relationship compare to other.. They are just too close.. I just haven't see DS has a deep feeling towards JH yet.. Then DR or SW said to DS that TK actually has a feeling for her and DS starts to wonder her own feelings

I know it might sounds delusional..hehe

I honestly okay if they aren't the otp but I just hope they can have other drama that they finally become the true otp.. Hyeri and PBG are really cute together 

 

@minibunny Totally agree with you..well maybe to other shipper will think its delusional, but since we are on the same side, i totally support your analysis.. TBH reading your analysis about them encourage and strengthen my belief that they will end up together..^^

And I believe PDs will really turn upside down this husband hunting.. The family , friendship is also highlighted this time and its really heart warming. But the loveline makes the show so exciting.

I still hope that the OTP will be our Taek/DS if then, PD's break the KDramas pattern and successfully pull out something new..If JH will do the give way thing.. its same as 1997 pattern, and if he will make Taek same CB, he will repeat the 1994.

That's why i believe that there's some switch of character in R1988..support your analysis about Daeksun to Taek.and JH to DS

I don't know i just feel that the pattern have some combination of r1997 and 1994 but with the switch character and gender..And with a totally twist...

If you will observe , Taek character grows every episode ...i mean its like following how Taek grow up..he have this unexpected twist always.

to be honest the 1-3 i never expect how his character will evolve ..i thought he is just part of 5 and a genius one..but its totally different..he's something..something big..its like what you see is it not really what it is..his deeper than that...

hihihihihi!!! ^^

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @hafunohane

Thanx for creating Taek & Doksun shipper thread...now I don't need to sharpened my 'treasured sword' (Bogum) in the other thread :D

@minibunny

Its great how you compiled all the clues.

Also the R88 casting clip of PBG with his real hairstyle was totally 2015 hubby. I think we gonna see the different hairstyle of teenage Taek to 20 & 30 sumthing Taek.

I remember PD Shin said he's not going to focus much on husband hunting this time around but more on the story but why are we having conflicting clues? So its either he's lying or he's truly telling truth, so I'm thinking instead of a real easy storyline he just promote the drama with these 3...Hyeri, Park Bogum & Go Kyungpo :) 

If GKP is already couple off to 2nd lead actress, obviously the love interest of Hyeri as the leading actress will be the next available leading man aka PBG. If the pd said he'd make it clear, why should it be element of surprise that instead of the leading man who sat next to HR during promo & R88 articles, they gonna match her up with an  actor who sat at the other corner? *roll-eyes*

So I'm gonna take what PD Shin said abt no hubby guessing literally.  Since GKP has been match with RHY, then the other male lead PBG is gonna be matched with our heroine.

Didnt the production keep on releasing sweet DS-Taek bts clip,  also HR-PBG promo clip? Arent these clues clear enuf who's the hubby gonna be?14431_1.jpg

Reply-1988.jpg

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately we have many filming scene of DS Taek. Idk but whether writer nim just change the script so they must add some scene between them? :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey @lxands! i really love seeing these photos with pbg, hyeri, gkp & rhy (i don't 'need to do editing anymore since we already have 4 of them in one photo haha) but remember in reply1994, it was also said that yoo yeon seok & go ara will headline the series? and what happened to najung-chilbong? also, can we talk about rjy's name on the billing... so his name is next to hyeri, does it mean he's the husband? #sopredictable i swear they have their own strategy of keeping things confusing but this time around i'm really hoping that some new twist will happen, i hope the writer will try something new since we didn't wait for 2 years just to see another chilbong or some recycled bickering couple story. :) 

But Taek, he just keeps on suprising us. His character was so silent, little did we know that the writer was also "silently" planting hints since earlier episodes. I don't know why they decided to use Taek's story of moving in to their village for childhood flashback in ep2 but the narrations, flashbacks/montage in every second episode of reply series always end up to be very important. They also made sure that DS-TK will be highlighted in that flashback (and the fish!!), if we're going to talk about "foundation" here, we have a clearer picture of how DS-TK interacted as kids. The only thing that can shake us, is if they're going to show some DS-JH flahsback (bec others think that JH might be DS's real first love, not sunwoo) it will feel forced & i can accept that if only they didn't give us DS happily crushing on sunwoo on the earlier episodes.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to add a point, during special interview right before airing, the sitting arrangement itself shows

Answer-Me-1988-Hyeri-talks-about-no-make

See..Joey Wang was the VJ so she doesn't count...but starts with PBG, HR (leading actor & actress) GKP (2nd lead actor) then followed by main supporting actors RJH, LDH, RHY and so on...

So its Taek, Doksun, Sunwoo, Junghwan, Dongryung, Bora, Noeul, Maggie Cheung...all in order  &  my bet its the order of importance of their characters in the drama 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lxands said:

Just to add a point, during special interview right before airing, the sitting arrangement itself shows

Answer-Me-1988-Hyeri-talks-about-no-make

See..Joey Wang was the VJ so she doesn't count...but starts with PBG, HR (leading actor & actress) GKP (2nd lead actor) then followed by main supporting actors RJH, LDH, RHY and so on...

So its Taek, Doksun, Sunwoo, Junghwan, Dongryung, Bora, Noeul, Maggie Cheung...all in order  &  my bet its the order of importance of their characters in the drama 

i am so agree with u guys. I searched the news about the lead actor and it pointed to PBG.

We have to be patiently waiting for the next episode whether our thought are gonna be right or not.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, almirajjang said:

Thank you so much for making this thread, we can spazz now without any inhibitions~ㅋㅋㅋ  Just want to share fanarts from DC

http://i66.tinypic.com/w7ludk.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

OHMYGOSH I GOT GOOSEBUMP!!! can't wait for the kiss scene(s)  ><

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

regarding the bittersweet beach scene song, i think the title of that song has something to do with the title of the 10th episode: "memory" 

also i think it may be a hint as to why there is no 2015 scene in the 10th episode, so far we don't know whose memory it is.... 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I have one heck of a time logging in...phew!!!

Anyway watching ep 9 with sub, I find that when 2015 DS told hubby he remembers all the peculiar stuff becos he remembered the date of the pic is very interesting. Becos we know JH, SW & DR have no no problem with their memory nor any memory issue. Its just DS, who is absent minded & Taek with his selective memory as pointed out by DR. So old DS comments abt hubby peculiar memory is the other way of DR said abt Taek selective memory.

Also just to point out again abt jealous hubby becos of DS's high school crush...when watching again the scene, it seems like its the first time hubby hearing/find out his wife had a crush at another guy from their block during high school, that's why he gets jealous & annoyed & need to smoke to calm him down...another similarity to Taek who needs to smoke to calm him down before his competition. Also if he find out abt it in 2015 or during the interview then he's definitely not JH.

My hopeful scenario if Taek is the hubby....

Taek & DS gotten closer to each other but their relationship got strained becos of his competitions & his jealousy of her being close to other guys, also he feels left out becos of her school activities & they started to fight & split. Being famous & handsome people start setting up dates for him tho he never open up to them until h realized he only wants to be with DS &start pursuing her again seriously. As for DS, she's angry at Taek for not trusting her, with JH by her side, she still treats him as a good friend unaware of his true feeling for her & the cause of Taek's jealousy...

Just hope DS's first kiss will go to Taek

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chingudeul,

I  don't have hope Taek could be husband yet but since I dearly love his character and that special bond with DS I'll also board in life raft even though ship sinks  ^^ Before I share my theory rather than JH how Taek more similar to Yoon Jae, can you see gifs?

9qrQqN.gif

LgRyna.gif

Falling in love moment

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kdramaobsessed_sara

Hello fellow TK-DS shippers!

Finally found my shipper heart's paradise!

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hien le

After watching 10 episodes, I think the husband is JH strongly. Event we don't know any hint, we can see jh appearances every episode and he is described very details. Honestly , I don't fell any chemistry in JH scenes. However, when teak appears , I just see him and only him. I think he love DS many year ago, because he remember exactly every memory with her. So, please writer nim, please don't hurt my teak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

Once again, people always gives that look when they saw  two person who's  in their own world ^^ 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, qtqtqt said:

 

regarding the bittersweet beach scene song, i think the title of that song has something to do with the title of the 10th episode: "memory" 

 

also i think it may be a hint as to why there is no 2015 scene in the 10th episode, so far we don't know whose memory it is.... 

 

Well.. Yes..it might be like that...speaking of memory..i just realized that when it comes to R88, the beach scenes always come first on my mind.. maybe its because I really love Taek/DS moment..hihihi!!

But seriously..the alley Jh/Ds maybe unusual and unique, but then the beach scene is common scene for lovers yet this times its too beautiful, watching it makes me feel like seeing an amazing & wonderful scenery..

Their scene is not cheesy, they don't need affirmation that they are lovers or couple, its just show the happiness, their body language speaks volume itself...

hihihihihi!! ^^

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure if I am a true Taek-Duksun shipper since I don't really care who the hubby is. But I do find JH crowd super aggressive so I decided to post some of my curious questions here.  

1.  When this series was announced, they always mentioned PBG as a lead.  I found it strange that when the episodes started he had such a little part.  With Sunwoo clearly part of 2nd pairing, isn't PBG then THE lead?  (of course, it may be due to the newbie JH...)  This goes with the previous posts that mention that all marketing events for this feature PBG and Hyeri together (except the first teaser of the kids running).  Is it just because they are the most famous?  But the PDs didn't seem to care too much about that for past AM97 and AM94.

2. I found it strange that the husband always wear short sleeves when wife was always in sweaters.  JH is always in proper attire.  Taek doesn't care and dresses too lightly.  Taek?  There is also the future hubby smoking and holding things always by the left hand.  (But then are we supposed to ignore the future couple clues?)

3. Most k-dramas fall into the "first love" category.  It sure seems little DS liked little Taek as a child.  Is that the "first love"? (Or is it the first true love since Sunwoo was the first crush?)  Taek's first love seems to be DS too.  

4. I found Duksun acting slightly differently around Taek.  In between always taking care of him or watching out for him, and then refusing to let her girlfriends meet him.  She never hits him like the others.  After he fell asleep on her, any other guy friend she would have jabbed him in the ribs.  No?

5. Past husbands always broke something.  Taek broke his arm as a kid and now we know DS gave him a scar on the forehead.  JH hasn't broken anything.

Talking about breaking, I would really love it if the PDs broke trend and not have people who grew up bickering to be the couple.  I found it disconcerting because most of the time it is unhealthy in a couple.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi ppl!

i am also rooting for TK-DS. was drawn to R88 cos of PBG and GGP, super love PBG in NC and now watching Hello Monster/I Remember You.

so in love with the scenes when (in China) Taek realised all DS has done for him and the all so impt Beach Date! as compared to the alley scene, beach date is more natural where both of them are freely enjoying themselves, being themselves rather than being forced into a situation.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone confirmed something for me? did junghwan not tell sun woo not to tell noeul about the r-rated movie because he is a blabbermouth whereas the husband said he couldnt speak informally to noeul? ep 9 or 10

this sounds more like taek the husband tbh :llll

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just looked back at the first posters for this show (since someone on main thread used that to say somehow JH was the hubby).  The first BTS still was of the three girls.  Then the main poster came out of the neighborhood.  DS is in between JH and SW.  BR is next to JB.  Thus, the coupling is all wrong.  Then, the second BTS still was Hyeri at her desk.  The third BTS still was Taek at prompter.  The fourth BTS was JH, Taek and Sunwoo.  Then, the poster will the kids on the carousel horses and the five high schoolers came out.  The kids one shows DR, DS, SW, JH and Taek, with SW and Taek looking at DS.  The high schoolers show the same order, all facing to the front.  

Thus far, I don't see any pairing anywhere.

@nicola_nikka - I heard the same thing about JH and Noeul.  Also, we know JH told Noeul to give the gloves to DS.  It seems odd to me when they live above/below each other that JH and Noeul would not be able to talk to each other informally. Meanwhile, everyone guards Taek and he is not around that often for even his friends to see him.  Thus, I think the future hubby scenes point more to Taek.  My fear is that the future scenes are all wrong.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, miri13 said:

I just looked back at the first posters for this show (since someone on main thread used that to say somehow JH was the hubby).  The first BTS still was of the three girls.  Then the main poster came out of the neighborhood.  DS is in between JH and SW.  BR is next to JB.  Thus, the coupling is all wrong.  Then, the second BTS still was Hyeri at her desk.  The third BTS still was Taek at prompter.  The fourth BTS was JH, Taek and Sunwoo.  Then, the poster will the kids on the carousel horses and the five high schoolers came out.  The kids one shows DR, DS, SW, JH and Taek, with SW and Taek looking at DS.  The high schoolers show the same order, all facing to the front.  

Thus far, I don't see any pairing anywhere.

@nicola_nikka - I heard the same thing about JH and Noeul.  Also, we know JH told Noeul to give the gloves to DS.  It seems odd to me when they live above/below each other that JH and Noeul would not be able to talk to each other informally. Meanwhile, everyone guards Taek and he is not around that often for even his friends to see him.  Thus, I think the future hubby scenes point more to Taek.  My fear is that the future scenes are all wrong.

 

Hi! Guys does anyone knows their bday? maybe the kids alignment is based on their age?/bday ranking?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...