Quantcast

5 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

I don't know why but I really don't want JH to be confessing for Taekie!!

Our namja Taek is all manly and can very well do his OWN confessing THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *still swoony from the fish yin yang kiss* 

Amen!!!

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, lyonesse said:

so, is junghwan a commercial or a military pilot? 

maybe my opinion is unpopular, but i dont really like DS adult version, something just feels so odd about her. well maybe because time can really change people, or maybe because LMY cannot really deliver DS' character. thats why i'm not really interested to see future scene because i dont like the cast

its military I believe. Someone investigated it and proved the difference between the two iniforms.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

its military I believe. Someone investigated it and proved the difference between the two iniforms.

I also think it's military based on his walking posture, it seems stiff

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

I thought so too. Since he wanted to be a fighter pilot,it would mean he's in the military.

• Like 1

I had a feeling that by the end of ep 17 the husband game is over...and i hold onto that.....like writer cant waste such a late episode for a secound lead and also have it that beautifully directed 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

I don't know why but I really don't want JH to be confessing for Taekie!!

Our namja Taek is all manly and can very well do his OWN confessing THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *still swoony from the fish yin yang kiss* 

Agree with you totally! 

If I were to dream, the best scenario would be JH confessing and then JH and DS agreeing that while they both had some feelings for each other then, that moment had passed already and its all in the past. LOL

I feel nervous for tomorrow... It feels like tomorrow is the deciding episode that will determine our fate...

• Like 19

does DC have anything on TK meds!!!??

wait even if the kiss was TK dream....how is that a good thing to have for a second lead???like you arent supposed to show in still completely in love wit the main girl so late in the game like that makes it worse if he isnt the husband

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

YALL THE DOLLS ON THE TV SET HAD THE GREEN WITH THE PINK side by side AKA DR AND TK 

Doesn't that mean DR will be the bridge between DS and TK?

• Like 14

@kilaalaa yeah, and even if JH does really confess, he already loses the momentum, he's 5 years too late.

as for me, i had my own theory that whoever possess DS' heart or has any important scene with DS before the time jump would be the husband. why? because building the storyline and the tension after the time jump is out of question, it doesnt make sense. after the time jump, it should be the conclusion and confirmation of DS feeling. and  here she cannot have a change of heart because time is running out, we only have 3 more episodes.

• Like 19

@lyonesse exactly! trash and NJ were dating, YJ dropped his confession bomb on SW 

also does anyone know what the words on the screen were when DS went into TK empty room????

• Like 9

In accord with the netizen. ..what if TK thought it was a dream..but deok sun only knows the truth behind that night? So that's why TK never went for an assurarance from DS...

• Like 8