Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

valentine-charlie-brown.jpg

or probably

this time DS will say something or will touch his face (love love love)

but taek will never hear it. and it will feel as an illusion to him

because he took sleeping pills already..hehehehehe

then TIME JUMP

flashbacks after flashbacks after flashbacks

(please stop me...i am uncontrollable)

#remindmenottoexpect #reply1988trolls

• Like 11

Annyeong chingus ^^ I don't use my line much but I want to join you guys :) my ID (if I remember correctly xD) is "meguna", can any of you please add me? If there's any problems in finding me let me know. Thanks ^^ Let's all enjoy the remaining episodes of this wonderful series hehe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, meguna said:

Annyeong chingus ^^ I don't use my line much but I want to join you guys :) my ID (if I remember correctly xD) is "meguna", can any of you please add me? If there's any problems in finding me let me know. Thanks ^^ Let's all enjoy the remaining episodes of this wonderful series hehe.

I've added you :)

• Like 4

@mellinadear. Lol yeah but actually I'm always like this I've gut feeling that little details could mean something else but I don't want to tire myself over it and I just wait till right time. I might be as simpleminded as Deok Sun lol ^^ Like I said before if mystery or husband hunt is relevant  for this show Taek will be husband ^^ If  PD was serious about it won't be then JH is husband since it looks obvious to majority of viewers.

• Like 6

Hi everyone, my first time posting ever :)

I remember shouting NOOOOO when episode 6 happened, because I adore Taek so and I was fully expecting him to get his heart broken a la Chilbong. But then his characters become developed more each episode I thought that.. maybe this time will be different? That scene where Deoksun caught him smoking before the match, my heart legit went *badump*, like whoa, Taek can be this.. hot. (I know smoking is baaaad, but the image was so unexpected I can't help it). Throughout all the other episodes I feel myself becoming more and more helpless because I've really fallen for his character and I still think that Deoksun will ends up with JH instead. That is when I decided to find others who feel the same way. I'm so glad I found this thread. All of your posts and analysis enriches my feelings, my heart feels close to bursting :heart:

I am tentatively becoming a believer now..but even if it turns out the other way, I don't mind sinking with all of you. This ship is the best!

• Like 17

everytime i see last episodes, i feel hurt when DK,JH, SW and DR go to school together and TK just stand alone and look at with a complicated-emotional face which cannot be easy to realize, maybe it's just a forced smile, a sad eyes adding a little jealous. He's just a boy,yep a poor boy when he remembered his mother, when he has to witness people's mother caring for "people". It's hurt me a lot. 

i have to say, sunwoo is much more lucky than our boy, of course, poor him too but at least he also has his mother! once again, i have to say losing mom is the most painful than losing anyone when u're just a little boy. A boy can grow up and be mature well even he's just has his alone-mother, but it's really difficult for a boy with alone-father. And just a drama, but thankfully, our Taekie has been grown up very well! It must be a boy grown up with a missing-part love but i really really hope that the nice girl like Sun can fill that scar of love! :heart:

• Like 13

After my love from the stars thread, i finally found another fun thread ! Not on the main thread, but here !! inside choi taek x deoksun shipper paradise ! 

I dont know why many spoiler out lately, im sure the more they reveal some scene. The more i believe, the one who rarely not exist on the spoiler. Could be the husband? Why? Because they love to mislead us ! 

Edit: added some comment

if they think taek not smart enough ! Look at his room, i saw many books there. So im sure he still learning eventhough he was not in the school anymore.

i really adore choi taek like crazy right now. Although previously i also like JH, but with some reason. I stop to talk about him. 

• Like 17

I will miss this  thread and the drama, there are only 4 episodes left. We want the episodes come sooner but somehow I feel a little bit sad because next week the drama will end and everything back to regular. I want to watch the next episodes but I don't want to say goodbye with this amazing drama. :tears:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Abim Syazili said:

I will miss this  thread and the drama, there are only 4 episodes left. We want the episodes come sooner but somehow I feel a little bit sad because next week the drama will end and everything back to regular. I want to watch the next episodes but I don't want to say goodbye with this amazing drama. :tears:

Me too :tears:

it's quite hard to find such a great drama like this, a complete package :cold_sweat:

• Like 7