Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

15 minutes ago, bunnyqueens17 said:

woahhh.... you're the niiniing that I always waiting for.... ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ...

I watched every eps 2times, once when the raw is out, and the read the recaps in dramabeans, and watch again with your sub...

thanks for the hardwork..... :wub:

Yes ehehhee :rolleyes: i usually watch 3 times, raw, recaps, engsub, and my sub ㅋㅋㅋ

hwaiting for the next eps :phew:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, libra83 said:

My assumption is:

The F5 meet at football stadium.

JH and Teak have a clear talk to know each other concerns then JH decide to drop his feelings.

Then they play football happily.

Then DS get hurt.

Then Taek, as always, who cared DS the most, brings her back to his room ( for medicine...)

Then he confess because he can't bare how much he scared if DS get pain.

Then he cries as we see.

Goodness, if those things happen, I pretty sure that I wanna play baduk for the REST of my life.

BUT WHY TODAY IS STILL WEDNESDAY? Hehehe...

......she wipes his tears gently,  he lean forward & kiss her...his confirm kiss...

I hope TK really carry her...doesn't matter if piggyback or princess-like...something that JH should have done months earlier if he truly & sincerely wants to. But instead he drag along the limping DS even if she was just pretending. 

TBH SW was my bias, JH comes after SW but here's my issue with JH. I dont feel what he feels for DS is strong enough to forgo his pride, embarrassment & noble idiocy sacrifice love for friendship is just an excuse to not confess to DS.  He has his chance admitting to SW but he shrug it of. He has his chances SEVERAL times to confess to DS but he chicken out & let it pass. Here's the thing I hope he did but he didn't. 

1. On the 1st snow, after overhear SW likes BR not DS, instead of just smiling gleefully & help himself happily with a bowl of ramyun, it wud have been better if he goes after DS &l& drag her to eat ramyun with him or at least try to cheer her up.

2. Rtning from McD was the best time to confess,  instead of telling DS to figure it out by herself. I'm sure he has known her long enuf to know he has to spell clearly for the harebrained DS to understand his motive.

3. On Christmas Day he shud have give the glove to her personally instead giving tru NE & take the chance to confess.

4. After the concert he went with DS, after taking picture together he shud just confess.

5. When seeing upset DS on the stairs he shud have worry enough abt her to bother abt other things. He shud just walk straight to her & ask what's wrong or just sit quietly beside her & let her know he's there if she needs sumone to talk to. After all they're close friends before they are anything else. 

So for me JH noble idiocy worth nothing because his efforts/seriousness for DS weren't enough even before Taek's confession.  It was just after Taek's confession that he acts like a pitiful guy who gives up his love for friendship when he never loves her enuf to forego anything,  not even his pride. Even if TK hasnt revealed his feelings for DS, JH wud still chicken out & wont confess to DS. Thus I can't imagine how the PD going to redeem him & his noble arrogance if he is the husband. I don't think 4 episodes are enuf for it.

• Like 20

omg guys, check this video out!!

the scenes/osts used are so on-point (especially the 1997 & 1994 osts..same vibe!!) lol! DS scene with her friends on ep 6 is very useful! (too many foreshadowings/hidden meanings) seriously, endgame or not....everything just makes sense about our SunTaek :) apart from hints/clues...its the variety of emotions they display and their deep emotional connection that actually make them more lovable. *crying*

Deoksun's POV. we're waiting. :D:D :D 

• Like 14

I think from the starting of Ep 17, Taek will avoid DS. But if DS get hurt, he will be the one who worry and run to her.

like father like son.

When Appa Choi heard the air crash, he cannot manage his feelings.

So I think the same acting with Taekie. 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, thirdleadsyndrome said:

can we just all agree that whoever she ends up with, we will take the leftover one. im a guy btw

@thirdleadsyndrome you are a guy and am ready to take taek or jh? :o

4 hours ago, liteulkwin said:

STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP GUYS. I'M TRYING OH SO VERY HARD TO BE #TEAMNOEXPECTATION :mellow:

My oh my have we come a long way. I remember I started lurking on this thread when it was first created and finally posted for the first time on page 3. I HAD NO FREAKING HOPE FOR TAEK BACK THEN. I was just purely in love with his character. Then one of @Meliere's first analytical posts caught my eye, and I knew I had found a home on Taektanic. :tears: From 0% chance to well above 50%, I'm so proud of Taek as a character and us as a fandom. Let's try not to make this an us and them with Team JH though. It's not meant to be a competition. I don't want us to be "winners" and "losers" in the end; that would be a great disservice to not only the writer/cast/crew/EVERYONE but US as fans of the drama. Our love is for one show! Taek is great, and JH is great! Hell, DR, SW, BR, JB, JJ, NL, moms, dads, galore are all great! You guys know that anything negative that we say will eventually reflect upon TK as a character instead of just us as a fandom; it'll only sully our Master Choi's name. So please don't be snooty if our ship sails. Let's try to keep the major celebration on our own thread. And if anyone else is the husband, let's hold our head up high because we freaking know Taek stole the show. :sweatingbullets:

http://i66.tinypic.com/3mtl.gif

http://i65.tinypic.com/4lg4km.gif

cr. [x]   cwidt? ;)

More importantly... ATTENTION ALL ROOMMATES YES I MEAN YOU!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

So I really want to create a room for anyone interested to live chat on the day of the finale in particular. The thread is great, but real time would be amazing especially for those who can't live stream and must be informed about the husband reveal A.S.A.richard simmons.P. 

First of all, is there at least a handful of people on board with this? And secondly ... lol does anyone know a good server to use? I was thinking something we could use once and drop, no sign-up necessary, but I have lol no knowledge of any such system. ^_^

-

ALSO IS THAT.. IT CAN'T BE... WE GOT A BETTER-THAN-PIGGYBACK SCENE?? MASTER CHOI IS REALLY CARRYING MISS 989TH PLACE?

@liteulkwinsorry had to quote your post. Just wanna ask where did u get those gif from? Which episodes?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, lady65432 said:

omg guys, check this video out!!

the scenes/osts used are so on-point (especially the 1997 & 1994 osts..same vibe!!) lol! DS scene with her friends on ep 6 is very useful! (too many foreshadowings/hidden meanings) seriously, endgame or not....everything just makes sense about our SunTaek :) apart from hints/clues...its the variety of emotions they display and their deep emotional connection that actually make them more lovable. *crying*

Deoksun's POV. we're waiting. :D:D :D 

I cant watch it, seems it's been blocked :bawling:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, nasoken said:

@liteulkwinsorry had to quote your post. Just wanna ask where did u get those gif from? Which episodes?

Those are from Episode 13, dear! It's when TK sees DS just before he goes off to the Fujitsu competition (/tournament?). Remember when she asked if he was cold and zipped up his coat? :)

@lady65432 Yeah! I wanted to see this! They blocked it so fast! :(

• Like 5

Just sharing a video featuring Deoksun and Taek. It's a parody of Love Forecast which starred Lee Seunggi and Moon Chaewon. haha. wow these video makers are really creative. 

oh yeah i was supposed to upload and share with you guys my video. But guess what? my laptop crashed recently! LOL XD Aigoo. and I was finishing too. But it's okay. Hopefully I can retrieve my data soon and reset my laptop. and I'll share with you guys even if it's late. lol

• Like 13

i really hope the guy who swooping DS up isn't Taek. i want Taek to be the guy who gives her piggyback ride back to her house.

DS piggybacked TK when they were kids. so this time he will returns the favor.

oh my,,,,,,uri PIGGYBACK COUPLE :wub:

• Like 9

haha i think the end is gonna be very interesting. I so have an inkling feeling that the Sung will move (based on their concersations at the dinner table, Sung parents feeling bad for the kid, the construction news, etc.) ep 17 is about wish snd ep 18 might have time jump, so I guess the Sung parents will wish that they can find a better place to stay. That's the reason I highly doubt if the gang is still intact, let alone the guys going to the university.

and for SW/BR, I think they will have to face the separation real soon :) but I believe they'll end up together.

Anw, I'm curious about how the gang will meet again. Will it be accidental bump to each other? or someone still stays with someone? or someone being a lurker and watch over someone?

yeah, I hope we see lots of changes in ep 17 ;) 

btw, my delulu mode is on, imagine what DS said to TK when they are lying down:

DS: Am I a pushover to you?

TK: *silent, tear up*

DS: *hurt as she was before, now she would be even more confused seeing his tears*

After that I dont know, it could be silence for the 2 as the scene is cut off, or they try to comfort each other (in pain)

LOL melodrama!

• Like 9