Quantcast

22 minutes ago, .crestfallen. said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen The other shipper thread did a close up picture of the figure carrying DS in the spoiler pic. From the background color, the location seems to be the same as that in the preview where JH asks TK about the wallet. They're trying to analyze shoe color and haircut to identify if it's TK/JH (since both are wearing black sweaters). Can we trust your superb CSI photo sleuthing skills to solve this mystery? :P lol

I'll try tonight when I'm back haha 

• Like 9

Woah, you're all amazing guys. The last time I logged in it was still in page 154 but now it's been page 157. Very quick movement, guys  :glasses:

I guess using LINe is okay, so that everyone can join :)

• Like 11

My assumption is:

The F5 meet at football stadium.

JH and Teak have a clear talk to know each other concerns then JH decide to drop his feelings.

Then they play football happily.

Then DS get hurt.

Then Taek, as always, who cared DS the most, brings her back to his room ( for medicine...)

Then he confess because he can't bare how much he scared if DS get pain.

Then he cries as we see.

Goodness, if those things happen, I pretty sure that I wanna play baduk for the REST of my life.

BUT WHY TODAY IS STILL WEDNESDAY? Hehehe...

• Like 18

Its better to use line group, and invite each other. If using whatsapp group, only 1 person knowing other number phone And invite all taek shipper. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

I'll try tonight when I'm back haha 

Go go go, analyze it please *puppy eyes* ahahaha :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, sartikam said:

Its better to use line group, and invite each other. If using whatsapp group, only 1 person knowing other number phone And invite all taek shipper. 

I agree with you. in LINE we can also use ID, not only phone number :)

• Like 9

Woah...finally finished reading. You guys run so fast. 

Its amazing how we analyse and disect the preview lol. Thanks for making the thread fun. 

Welcome to all new posters.

• Like 13

2pshwzn.png

Awww this is cute. We're a "Popular Now" thread separate from the regular "Hot Topics" section hahaha. I love us. HUGS TO YOU ALL. :heart:

Majority of the responses is for using LINE right now, and it is fairly easy to use. Let's give this another day or so for more people to check the thread, and if there are no oppositions, we'll go ahead and instigate this :D And we can then use it for this week's episodes as well!

• Like 22

Waiting for friyayyyyy so bad !!! 

i think next ep We still spying for hints of husband hunting !

arghh ! deoksun naa ! Please be wise !

• Like 4

@Abim Syazili ehehee, i just try to be as fast as possible bcs many ppl are waiting for the subs. Feeling like dying when it comes to have to wait for the subs :bawling: btw are you from Indonesia too? :D

• Like 7

@st4rdust if you dont mind, please make group line, and invite us, after we add you :D

by the way: i cant find your id?? Serbene? No match found

• Like 3