Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

i find it telling how both boys follow her in situations, here taek was following her and saw a side idt a lot of people see. the crying, etc. i love how he follows her cursing and movements lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lxands said:

Well they say whatever color jst to match JH in whatever color seen choosen by DS....to be red now, i remember they said JH was green before, SW was red, Taek is blue...then becos blue doll sat next to yellow, they said JH is blue, Taek is green, then now DS took red umberella they said JH is red too... *roll-eyes*...well why not JH just be the rainbow & Taek be the husband :P

 well this made me laugh so hard.. aigoo I am hurting for Taekie tho.. did he really ran away???!!! I haven't watched ep. 12 yet

 

thanks for the recap :-)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant take it. Taek looks so miserable in the preview :tears:

i hope its nothing too bad though. its the third time tk was shown crying in preview and it leaves such impact every time.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watch the ep.yet but I saw some one post photos of TK and DS scene when he lean on DS shoulder.. The expression of DS face look kinda nervous, tense..she feel something. Compare on her expression every time JH do something unusual...her face is imore on just really a big question mark..no impact only question mark..

Taek/Ds is sailing just fine right now...more to go..not just fun but hardship as well -finish line husband award!hahahhaha.. Anyway they showing profoundly progress of TK character..and also how he cherish DS... That's love...^^

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whether Tk and DS are husband and wife, for TK personal character arc ( hinted by the others) is growing up and being more independent so, I think it is good if Tk moves out? I can see him being asked to go to China or Japan to train more? like he still a 6-dan so ...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
  • SW: My dear friend Taek-ahh, it's a secret.
  • TK:...
  • SW: I said it was a secret
  • TK: Okay...Sun Woo.
  • SW:Hm?
  • TK: Are you not scared of Bora Noona?
  • SW: No, not at all. She is cute <3
  • TK: Crazy bastard
  • SW: You...you know that kind of words?
  • TK: (lol)
  • SW: You! Where have you heard that from? Who taught you swearing?
  • TK: It's a secret ~~
  • (Of course it's DS ^^)
  • DR: What exactly are you guys doing?
  • JH: For once teach him something nice, will you?
  • DS: That's not it. He lend money to his Teacher.
  • DR, JH, SW: What?
  • DR. @$#1$
  • SW: How will you manage to live in outside world? Are you dupe?
  • DS: Now, repeat after me.
  • (I don't want to. Why would I? ...)
  • DS: What are you doing?
  • TK: ..- yo (formal)
  • DS: (lol) You ruined it.
Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

Spoiler

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@uzzie-zera I can't see your photo, there're only 2 colors left, green and blue. I have always thought blue is JH because of his house door but I don't know, based on the dolls, look like he's green

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys I've just finished watching the raw for ep 12. The whole episode feels good actually ^^ I think this R1988 Series pay much more attention to subtle details so even though the speed seems slow, the stories for all the characters are still progressing.

I notice this on DS's notebook though. I'm not sure if it means something but in my opinion, when everything is read in order, it becomes kind of interesting, like:

"Do good, do harm

Do without

Dream of, each other

either A or B

enough to, enough for

even if (though)

every time,

(Every time I meet Miss Park,  she smiles at me.)

fade away, fall to, fall asleep, fall short of

(The results fall short of our expectations.)

Famous as

Far away

Far from..."

I capture the screenshots from the raw :)

http://postimg.org/image/sc8ddponz/

http://postimg.org/image/ktp852xb3/

http://postimg.org/image/pgva6uknz/

 

Oh,  on a side note, I think the writer/PD really wants to show some parallelism here, like how DS is scared when she didn't know JH/TK was walking behind her, DS leans on JH's shoulder while TK leans on DS's shoulder, the infamous trolling photos, DS sleeps on JH's bed and she also rests at TK's house and maybe many other things that I can't remember. It's true that DS looks stunt when TK rests his head on her shoulder. I guess DS starts to feel something, like the way her eyes change when she realized TK wants to wait for her outside the toilet.

Those very little and simple things are just enough, I mean just nice, in 1988. I think at that time, this is how young people fell in love with each other. Being a 19xx kid going through teenage years in 20xx, I think I can't compare or expect them to behave the way like my friends and I do :)

 

And not to forget, TK's smile today totally kills :wub:

And from the "misleading preview", when everybody runs to TK's house to see the letter on the table, I DIDN'T see DS, JH and DR. There are only the parents, BR, NE, JB and SW. Or may be this running scene and the scene at TK's house (with the letter) are not continuous/not related.

http://postimg.org/image/upt0ph27l/

http://postimg.org/image/p8llmestx/

http://postimg.org/image/tfm0ixto1/

http://postimg.org/image/nu4fey24p/

 

The link for the raw is here btw:

http://dramawaw.com/reply-1988-ep-12-eng-sub-broadcast-network-by-tvn.html

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lxands said:

Well they say whatever color jst to match JH in whatever color seen choosen by DS....to be red now, i remember they said JH was green before, SW was red, Taek is blue...then becos blue doll sat next to yellow, they said JH is blue, Taek is green, then now DS took red umberella they said JH is red too... *roll-eyes*...well why not JH just be the rainbow & Taek be the husband :P

Lol exactly my thought.The color theories are making me color blind.They just  bend the rules according to the colors coming on screen,so much for the ship!And you're funny haha,jh be a rainbow :P.

So the kiss scene dint happen? =/ Dint we see in the preview taek leaning over deok sun? And the similarities in this drama with the past two series is so mixed up.First jh seems like chilbong to me with the later sad expression,which seemed to me like premonitions of why they can't be together.Again taek is more yoon jae if jh is tae wong,as jh came first in the picture,while taek has been liking deok sun since day 1? Now that I remember that scene on the first episode when he was standing by his entry,drinking milk,the look in his eyes was something.It has been always there,hasn't it.Also I really wish they show some flashback from taek's part,as they've been doing it a lot lately like sunwoo,deok sun etc.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I choose right ship on 1994 and 1997 even I dont focus on the hint because they show the love is clearly. However, on 1988, I can not predict anything. On first week, I choose DR because they fighting alot. Then, on ep 3, I think husband is SW because SW is the only boy shows his care to DS. Then, I think the husband is JH because they spend alot of time for him from ep 3 to now. Finally, I like Teak on ep 8,9,10, that why I feel uncomfortable because my brain tells me that the husband is JH.
 
Teak has many secret, and hard to understand what he do or think. I cant imagine what will separate Teak and DS. JH is possible because we can see he try to escape DS now. Actually PBG is good acting, he shows Teak with many faces, such as smoking face and cute face. I love both faces.
 
I try  to not look the hind, think about this, it just make me fell sad because my brain dont stop tell me that the husband is not him. So, try to enjoys many scenes between Teak and Sun that will make me better.
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The scene where Taek leaned his head on Deok Sun's shoulder had tension...I wonder if everyone else felt that...it had a lot more tension than Junghwan x Deok Sun scenes. Deok Sun looked like she knew Taek was making a move or something, and you can see how she was stuttering, even after Taek leaned his head on her shoulder. If this scene was a stand-alone scene, it would look a lot like Deok Sun was beginning to fall for Taek, and the scene where Taek followed Deok Sun to the washroom, would just add on to that. It's like she knew Taek was there to protect her...I hope the next episodes won't disappoint, because THE WAIT FRICKIN FEELS LIKE YEARS

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know this is what I call girl's POV because they zoomed so little changes and lets not forget her trembling voice

nmDPQB.gif

Look at her fist

A6b2V7.gif

She says 'You've worked hard' her voice stutters and look how her eyes blinkes

D6AXZv.gif

This is when she felt Taek smiled so little difference see?

If this doesn't mean anyting then there is only one explanation Hyeri likes PBG :D 

 

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

You know this what I call girl's POV because they zoomed so little changes and lets not forget her trembling voice

 

Look at her fist

 

She says 'You've worked hard' her voice stutters and look how her eyes blinkes

 

This is when she felt Taek smiled so little difference see?

If this doesn't mean anyting then there is only one explanation Hyeri likes PBG :D 

 

 

My goodness, look at how gently yet firmly he held her wrists, I actually ship Irene with Bogum but if these two start something, I wouldn't mind either.

And her eyes, she clearly felt it, if she only sees him as a dongsaeng, there's no way her eyes blink and she was in dazed like that.

Then after that, Bogum waits for her outside the restroom, if she stilll can't see him as a guy, she's just plain stupid and I would be glad Taek won't stuck with her

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

You know this is what I call girl's POV because they zoomed so little changes and lets not forget her trembling voice

nmDPQB.gif

Look at her fist

A6b2V7.gif

She says 'You've worked hard' her voice stutters and look how her eyes blinkes

D6AXZv.gif

This is when she felt Taek smiled so little difference see?

If this doesn't mean anyting then there is only one explanation Hyeri likes PBG :D 

 

Exactly, it's like every single movement Taek was making mattered. The whole moment was short, but felt veryyy slow.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

The scene where Taek leaned his head on Deok Sun's shoulder had tension...I wonder if everyone else felt that...it had a lot more tension than Junghwan x Deok Sun scenes. Deok Sun looked like she knew Taek was making a move or something, and you can see how she was stuttering, even after Taek leaned his head on her shoulder. If this scene was a stand-alone scene, it would look a lot like Deok Sun was beginning to fall for Taek, and the scene where Taek followed Deok Sun to the washroom, would just add on to that. It's like she knew Taek was there to protect her...I hope the next episodes won't disappoint, because THE WAIT FRICKIN FEELS LIKE YEARS

It's really a touching scene.

That leaning is the thing I'm expecting PDnim compose for Teak.

He worked hard, and look like no one can understand how heavy of his pressure. Even though DS is caring him a lot but maybe she doesn't understand all of challenges that Teak has spend. But Teak needs DS. And Teak is some of DS's silent points during her dynamic life. Going through what DS preparing and caring teak, we find out this girl is not only exciting with all the things in this world but also careful, patient and whole-hearted.

The closer Teak and DS is, the more lovable DS is and more growing Teak is.

(I didn't see this in the relationship of DS and JW).

Sorry for my bad English but I really feel happier after yesterday episode.

Keep sailing!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

 

My goodness, look at how gently yet firmly he held her wrists, I actually ship Irene with Bogum but if these two start something, I wouldn't mind either.

And her eyes, she clearly felt it, if she only sees him as a dongsaeng, there's no way her eyes blink and she was in dazed like that.

Then after that, Bogum waits for her outside the restroom, if she stilll can't see him as a guy, she's just plain stupid and I would be glad Taek won't stuck with her

 

 

Yeah now I wonder something like this happens to CB too when heroine  is loves someone else. What do you think. @hafunohane ? 

But don't call uri Soo Yeon stupid :/  She is very kind and generous girl she has big heart seriously that's why he loves back other boys/friends , it's okay as long as she is happy though she is not so happy with JH right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

 

Yeah now I wonder something like this happens to CB too when heroine  is loves someone else. What do you think. @hafunohane ? 

But don't call uri Soo Yeon stupid :/  She is very kind and generous girl she has big heart seriously that's why he loves back other boys/friends , it's okay as long as she is happy though she is not so happy with JH right now.  

I don't mean to call her stupid but I mean after all moments they arranged between these 2, if she still can tell the difference between Taek and a kid needs to be cared for,  I have nothing to say aboit this character.

btw in R94; NJ was very indifferent toChilbong, the most she reacted was surprised when she first saw him shirtless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...