Quantcast

1 hour ago, uzzie-zera said:

now that I am re-watching R88 and on EP 6.. Jungpal saw and read DS's postcard since it was returned to sender.. but how come the DJ of Starry night was able to read her postcard?!? did she parhaps send multiple post cards??

i think  she re-send the card... coz if i remember correctly she write the address wrongly... so even if she send multiple card they all will be returned...   

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin

I know future cut scene is used for trolling the audiences.. anyway, this is for fun only (to make this forums full of post until next week.. hahahaha)

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo1_540.jpg

Oooh.. DS just lied.. you just want to save your face from embarrassing moment

Spoiler

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo2_400.jpg

In fact, you always make jokes that you want to be Taek's bride.. directly told Taek, told your mom that you'll seduce him, told all your friends that you'll responsible for Taek for the rest of  your life.. Haw haw

So, when your friends told you to marry him for real challenging your jokes...

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo4_1280.jpg

And your reaction:

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo5_1280.jpg

Now.. Yes,, You admit it.. Your went crazy....

tumblr_o0a4mcw8Go1to1fhoo6_r1_1280.jpg

I raised my case .. Hahahahaha.. ooh.. waiting ep. 17 really makes me crazy.. and doing these silly things. Anyway.. keep posting on this thread chinggus.. I love to read all your post and your shares.. *hugs*

@Elizabeth Phan We have same life it seems.I'm going to bed these days at 5:30-sometimes 6 in morning,with the thread,on and off..=S.Reply has messed up my sleep cycle badly lol.Anyway,I'm also on the same boat with you regarding the color theory.I have also the inkling that jh could be the husband,but my love for taek and the curiousity to see them together is too big too.Like the gravity factor is pulling in too strong and my wish is getting too intense to have them in a somewhat very heartbroken kind of scene,where the parting/reason of parting is obvious for both of them.I want this to happen really so I'd still wait for now..eagerly.

• Like 13

Are we toying with the idea that Taek is manipulative cutie who acts as if he is incapable of feeding himself when DS is around to baby him? I kinda like the idea. lol. I realized that Taek isn't always bad w/ chopsticks, but i brushed it off as some things are harder to pick up (i.e. sticky noodles, kimchi, garlic) than others (meat, rice). 

I always think of Taek as someone innocent with pure heart, but then as TK says himself 'you dont know a thing about me'. lol. He constantly surprising me with his layered charms.

Stay strong, chingus! a week to go till new episodes! btw.. when is the bts scenes schduled to air? isnt it today?

• Like 16

On such a rainy melancholic New Year's day ( becos we have no episode 17 .... =.= ) , I thought I would explore the music tastes of our Taekie after I heard Sun woo emphasize that he only listens to this band ...( except Lee Moon Sae and later Lee Sun hee ...lol Taekie is trying to expand to his friends' playlists ... lol )

Instead of a soothing kind of music, I had a bit of a shock when I found that DeulGukHwa also has soft rock tracks band hahahah

I was not aware that many of the Reply 1988 OSTs were actually remakes of theirs... Silly me... Sorry if you already know this! [ Don't worry my dear , Everyday with you ] 

Since the mysterious Part 9 MV that was SUPPOSED to be available today is still not around... I made a very simple fan MV of this amazing powerful song [ Only That's my World ] that spoke to me about Taekie and his world of Baduk! DS has successfully gone into his world right? This girl who doesn't even know how the stone is supposed to go XD Do you feel that it really describes his lonely world in this world of Baduk?

Actually many people ( actually me included) feel that his work keeps him away alot and takes up almost all of his time, so maybe he won't be the best hubby for DS... but... That is what his gift is... and we should remember that... He is not called the God of Baduk in the drama for nothing hahaha So many scenes, even if he was absent, people will be talking about him... he appears on Tv News, on Newspapers...etc... This career of his, is not just a day job... its really a commitment... both to his 'craft' and his Korean people ( since he is their pride...) ... Surely such a national treasure can't grow old and die alone right? XD
( Lee chang Ho married a former amateur Go player - But PLS writer... don't pull that here PLS ) 

In this case, if DS does fall for him... will she be able to continue to be his pillar of strength? The capable woman behind the man? Goodness...sorry if my post brings your mood down...

But we need to feel sadness to know what is happiness right? ♥

• Like 14

@anishaym thank you!! I was waiting the whole day for this!! CJES youtube still does not have the MV yet.... =s

• Like 4

@st4rdust speaking about music tastes. I noticed that usually the quiet ones are into rock music. I guess this applies to our Taekie too. hahaha. It's just something that I have noticed among my friends. The ones who are quiet surprisingly tend to like rock music and even hardcore ones.

@libra83 ah that school uniform pic is actually taken during the filming of Wonderful Days which he played the younger Kang Dongseok character. Wish I could see Taek in a uniform though. haha

Btw, I saw some posts in DC stating that there is a hospital scene...involving Taek. Not sure how true it is but apparently someone posted that he/she was receiving treatment at this hospital and one of the staff nurse casually mentioned that the Reply 1988 team are filming a scene in that hospital and Park Bogum was there. But ofcourse, there is no confirmation about this so we should take it with a grain of salt. haha

• Like 18

@libra83 On the main Thread, few weeks back,it was mentioned that PBG was filming a school scene. Its still unclear for now.

@anishaym thank you very much for sharing the new OST here. I love it. 

The sound resonates well with TK-DS. Its slow and heartfelt. Makes you understand the scene for them both. Now if there is a link to download the song, I will kindly appreciate that.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@anishaym thank you!! I was waiting the whole day for this!! CJES youtube still does not have the MV yet.... =s

ur welcome :) yes, why they don't release the mv when TK-DS are the cover. Like the one before right? Maybe saving for the last? I hope...

• Like 9

I am curious what would be the final ost about.Could it be that last one  belongs to JH-DS? =S

• Like 4

1) the song is sad but damn it is really pretty!! also the title is AS TIME GOES BY= time jump

2) ugh i had a feeling there was a hospital visit when tk listed his drug supply but maybe he meets trash?? MAIN FORUM HAS also confirmed hospital visit and trash was a neurosurgeon so with  tk headaches...maybe?? 

• Like 14

@nearsea Will there be a 10th? lol this drama has the MOST OSTs ever!! But this part 9 is really really lovely... even though it is sad.... They confirmed what DS and TK had was LOVE! hahahah so they break up a while....

HOPE LIVES! :wub:

• Like 8

Just now, st4rdust said:

@nearsea Will there be a 10th? lol this drama has the MOST OSTs ever!! But this part 9 is really really lovely... even though it is sad.... They confirmed what DS and TK had was LOVE! hahahah so they break up a while....

HOPE LIVES! :wub:

I read this post where someone said [either here or on the MT],there's gonna be a 10th =S.But she also guessed that the final one could be about the family and love,this being a family drama.I am just not sure if that would be the case =/.Do we even know if they are going to release any more ost or not? Though we did get an ost with JH  and Ds on the cover,so till now it's 2 versus 1.Lol as if this matters.

• Like 4

This is really random...but when it comes to Taek , I crave more ,I want to know him more..

like im pretty sure there will be flashback during his secondary, I want to know how smart he is, and why he stop schooling? How he is in his academics?  being genius means until what extend?. I've watch variety shows about genius kids, and they really need to put in a very special schools/home school because normal lessons make them bored..

im a bit curious aside from Baduk is he's also genius in academics or other stuff ..oh Taek what have you done your occupying my weekends and my mind..hihihihihi!^^

• Like 12

Happy New Year friends!!!

Wow that OST! Nice interpretation by Ki Hyun. It is a sad song but it really sounds like a legit kdrama ost (as if the drama was from kbs, sbs or mbc)

Haha. Ki Hyun, as in Ki Hyun who also sang an ost for The Producers?? Have you watched that drama guys? (He sang "Soulmate" from The Producers ost & the last time he sang an ost for a drama, it was used for the endgame couple. *lol*) It was heavily used as bgm when musicbank PD left 1 Night 2 Days PD's house-----well now I'm actually mentioning these KBS shows because Bogum is Musicbank's MC & KimJooHyuk was a former member of 1N2D (and Cha Tae Hyun also happens to be Bogum's sunbae/same agency). Crazy connections. Crazy world. Crazy variety world!!! And as you all know, Reply series very own PD & writer came from 1N2D. So WHOA! Also, just last week..1N2D guys were joking about Bogum being a new member of their show LOL, Kim Joo Hyuk- Deoksun's future hubby.. left the show recently!! :D )

I am really wondering about the MVs. Like seriously, no music video for Taek & Deoksun? All I Can Give You is Love (a lovey-dovey song) - no MV. Now, new ost (sad song) - no MV again. But they managed to have a "private video" on AM1988 playlist huh. :D

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

im a bit curious aside from Baduk is he's also genius in academics or other stuff ..oh Taek what have you done your occupying my weekends and my mind..hihihihihi!^^

Sorry to cut your post short. It may have been SW who said it? It was during the -ing episode I think. The person said that even if Taek started studying now he'd still do well/better than DS & DR. So I think him being a genius may also extend to academics as well. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Like 9

@lady65432 Omg yes,as if who would forget ksh's hands right? I was still in denial after the drama ended, reeling from the ending[which did not go as I wanted =| ].Also this guy sang for 'swp' as I see after googling.This must be something.

• Like 4

@nearsea well, take The Producers for example, the male lead didn't get the girl. :D I think that Ki Hyun who sang for She Was Pretty is from MonstaX, this Ki Hyun who sang the ost part 9 is different. :D

• Like 4