Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 minutes ago, MissBelle said:

To the mean user emy something or other who was mocking pm3? It makes me wonder if there's a way to block people on soompi. That person's posts puts me in a bad mood. *no time for people on their high horses*

She is a jh shipper. I don't think they accept any other direction to the story. After all their motto is 'junghwan is the husband anyway'. 

They reeeeaaaaalllyyy get affected by pacmule's post. It is so fun to read. I get giddy everytime packmule post because it iritates them too much. 

• Like 22

@monsterlife I like how you say that u get giddy when you see how agitated JH fans get after reading Packmule3's post.... Seriously it is quite funny seeing people so heated over ships. :tounge_xd:

I am confident that uri Taekkie is the hubby.... Can I also add that no matter who the hubby is, Deoksunnie is the winner? 

She got to act and kiss with uri Park Bo Gum and I am also pretty sure in her heart, Hyeri is rooting for uri Park Bo Gum... muahahahaha :glasses:

Ep19 preview... Taekkie reminding JH if he asked him if he saw the wallet? Means he is going to say he did... Because he is not gonna hold back any longer and gonna get the girl.... Taekkie and Sunnie sitting on a tree.... K I S S I N G. 

Followed by hotel room scene... Preview is very promising for Taektanic.... Titanic may have sunk but uri Taektanic is the ship that sails forever... muahahaha

• Like 19

So what's your opinion on how they will get together?  If TK went to see JH before he knows about DS's feelings, then he is planning to confess and wants to get JH's approval first so not to cause a rift in their friendship.  I can't see him going after he talks to DS because if that was me it I would feel extremely uneasy as if I'm backstabbing my friend....unless DS confessed first and he would go to JH before giving her an answer.  Will there be a parallel between SW & BR on how they start dating?  If so, which one is it?  The 1994 one where BR asks SW to get back together first or the 1988 one where SW confessed first? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Like 4

I think by Deok Sun saying, "We're just friends." Is hinting more towards Taek. Think about it...when a girl likes a guy who's her friend and someone brings up the two dating, the girl will insist that they're just friends. The fact that Deok Sun said that to Taek in a quiet way, is showing that she's not quite sure about friends or something more. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ena_teo said:

@monsterlife I like how you say that u get giddy when you see how agitated JH fans get after reading Packmule3's post.... Seriously it is quite funny seeing people so heated over ships. :tounge_xd:

I am confident that uri Taekkie is the hubby.... Can I also add that no matter who the hubby is, Deoksunnie is the winner? 

She got to act and kiss with uri Park Bo Gum and I am also pretty sure in her heart, Hyeri is rooting for uri Park Bo Gum... muahahahaha :glasses:

Ep19 preview... Taekkie reminding JH if he asked him if he saw the wallet? Means he is going to say he did... Because he is not gonna hold back any longer and gonna get the girl.... Taekkie and Sunnie sitting on a tree.... K I S S I N G. 

Followed by hotel room scene... Preview is very promising for Taektanic.... Titanic may have sunk but uri Taektanic is the ship that sails forever... muahahaha

You guys are funny!!! @monsterlife @ena_teo :P:D, I'm also wondering if they're still able to sleep after reading PM3 post??ihihihihi:tounge_xd:

EP19-  Confishing & Dating.... ^____^

I have a weird thought that once JH totally move on, and back to normal there's a chance that he's the one gonna tell to TK how DS throw herself to SW during first snow..its a gift of JH to TK is (DS secret)..hihihihihi..^___^

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, __jesse said:

I wanted to post this in MT, but it's scary in there. Can't believe it'll all be over by this week. It's amazing how emotionally invested we can be in a drama. While trying to figure out who's the husband, I found myself pondering over a few issues, which I just have to get off my chest.

Maternal Instinct and the Subconscious

When ep17 was out, many were puzzled: why was DS suddenly smitten with Taek? Here’s my theory – love can occur in the subconscious. While DS wasn’t aware of her feelings, her actions were a clear indicator. Even when she was testing out JH's feelings, something was brewing in the undercurrent. 

It may sound funny, but I think love triggers DS’ maternal instinct. Many people thought she was just babying Taek. But the truth is, she wasn’t always like this to him. In ep3, Taek was obviously struggling with his chopsticks, but DS didn’t notice or help him at all.

In the period when DS was obsessed with SW, SW tore a ligament and look and what DS did.

DS also wiped NE’s mouth with her thumb, kinda dirty actually, and even in 2015, DS still treats NE like a baby

Taek appa’s instruction to DS for the China trip was short and simple: all she has to do is make sure that he eats. But what did DS do? She packed his clothes, matched the outfits, queued up to buy his meals, changed his room, and even brought a heater mat from home. That’s major maternal instinct at work if you ask me.

Notably, DS started caring for Taek ever since the China trip. Entering Taek's world of competitive baduk and seeing a different side of him had definitely changed her. She reminded him repeatedly not to overdose on medication, stopped others from disturbing him prior to a major competition, made sure he ate breakfast, tucked him to sleep, cut his pork cutlet, and even brought fish bread for him at 11pm (huh?). When DR asked if she liked Taek more than himself, it was her subconscious that replied.

Just like us, DS is also on the hunt for her husband. It would be simplistic to assume that she had always known who she truly loved right from the beginning, or that her feelings would stay true over the years. When Taek gave DS a princess swoop and made her heart flutter, all those feelings of affection hidden in the subconscious finally surfaced in that moment of epiphany.

What do you guys think?

Yes I agree with you... I think, we like DK had crushes on SW and JH but it was TK that won us over slowly yet surely with all his sweetness and actions!

I am re-watching scenes and came across this scene in ep7 when Taekkie told DK "I'll buy you the same ones as my Dad's". regarding the pink gloves.

Watch this excerpt on youtube: 

This is significant and telling that DK has the same treatment from Taek as He treats his dad, and foreshadowing that she is/will be part of Taek's family. teehee.

• Like 18

Thing is I watch house.I love house.And in today's mundane world,there are people who can jab and we can still be entertained by it.At least I can still do,until the limit is not crossed.@PM3's posts have not been directed at someone specifically.And when she says she is teaching the midgets math,I can still get a laugh from it..coz it's not only about the other shippers,it's about us too right? But don't you have friends who always pull your legs and you do vice versa? I mean it's okay,it's no big deal..end of the day we'll go sleep,have a format over our old memories and all these dramas,shipper wars,you win ,I loose won't matter anymore.So can't they just take a chill pill and let it go? I am not having Any fun at the main thread,and it has got awfully boring and tiresome with all the picking.It's all a mess.And it's not about the drama anymore.The drama would be over by Saturday and it is really sad that the last few weeks have been bitter some and unhealthy on the main thread.After all we still go to the main thread for the daily updates,bts,previews and translations.So are not they making an example of themselves by displaying how far they can go?

• Like 16

I was wondering.. From my memory Park Bo Gum seems to always act as a second lead. Maybe reply 1988 is his first drama as the first lead actor? It will be pretty cool if this is true cause while searching for DS husband we are also searching for the first lead. PBG plays the role of second leads well so maybe PDnim is riding on PBG second lead acting to trick us. 

Anyway, I have more hopes now that TAEK may really be DS husband. Because ep 18 was titled 'goodbye my first love', and this ep has noticeably more scenes for JH than TAEK. Plus JH even confessed as if looking for a closure for himself. TAEK on the other hand is progressing, nothing similar to first love farewells. 

And I remember reading somewhere that the director said there will be no husband hunting this series. Although the hunt is definitely evident, maybe he meant it in another way - there will be no tricks on the husband hunt unlike the past 2 series. So maybe everyone can really just relax and forget about the fact that the Director was such a troll the previous series and just accept that the story is really moving into DS and TAEK? 

• Like 14

I'm so happy!!!!!

Just for fun....

Spoiler

Maybe in the last scene uri DK was telling him about what did she talk with her coworker...like:

DK:  "My friend asked me why are we no dating, but I told her We're just friends, isn't it'? "

like this reaction:

yep.gif

So she hopes he gets the indirect. kekeke

So Takkie will tell her

tumblr_n6bt5hVhIr1rg09p7o1_500.gif

• Like 17

2 hours ago, minibunny said:

I really found shipping wars interested.. How us and them really confident with our ship.. It's like we're watching different drama since we have different perspective.. Both ship are preparing to celebrate by showing their own clues and opinions after the drama announced the husband..and The MT situation is no joke.. The fight become intense lol! (Yes I enjoy it since it's fascinating hehe)

anyway, regarding the preview, I agree the sequence is not in order, maybe

1. TK-JH moments first.. TK might tell him the truths about the wallet and JH will give his blessings.. Since it's TK attitude, he won't start pursue DS without JH blessing and he try his best to hold his own feelings but he can't hold it anymore 

2. TK and DS are in the same flight.. If many of you guess he's being clingy.. My bet would be a guy behave inappropriate way towards DS (I heard often some stewardess got this kind of treatment by bad customers) and TK comes fowards to protect DS and DS's friends amaze with that. Then they ask about her relationship with TK.. 

3. The hotel is kinda tricky for me.. There would be a confession but I think DS is the one who's going to confessed.. Based on TK shock face and her nervous act.. But if TK is the one who confessed and she rejected him, it doesn't means that she doesn't like him because her act is different compare it when JH confesses.. It's more like she doesn't want to lose TK and like she's worry about him..

4. Based on the smiling TK when DS open the door, I guess their finally dating.. Because DS looks happy and nervous..like she's meeting her man.. I feel like watching BR meet SW..

5. SW drops the bom that he date her sister and want to marry her.. It's going to be a problem with suntaek since they're going to be family and they can't date because (maybe) the custom in korea don't allowed it.. Or maybe she shocked that she doesn't know that they're dating and TK doesn't tell her..

I hope our predictions are correct.. Just prepare for bumpy road ahead.. Since there's a spoiler that SW surename is Sung, there might be another time jump which mean writer can troll us with development of JH..

btw, SunTaek moments are usually in room or hotel..no wonder there's not many spoiler about them.. I hope that's a good thing..

Thanks a lot for your post @minibunny I think most of your gguesses are on the mark 

But abt the scene where DS is mad at SW with CT having troubled expressions. I think that's when SW might have mentioned JH's fake confession to taek. That might have made taek to visit him to check if he is really okay and has moved on

What do you think... Am I sounding too much delulu? ;) 

• Like 6