Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

Another random thought guys, will you going to wear your engagement ringt even when your married??

lol that really was random! Depends on the ring and my line of work I suppose, but as a general answer, I think yes I would wear my engagement ring (or wedding band)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Raphelancia said:

Wow, i really can't believe what happened in MT.

We have to go through being called delusional all the time until few latest episode and we don't even retaliate. Then packmule just posted things she personally observe, and mind you it's simply written in a fashion of when you write convincing argument, yes, it's just a writing style. There's no intention to be condescending at all i think, but of course if you read it with cloudy mind suddenly everything looks so bad, that every single people just had to report it to moderator? Ckckck, the level of maturity there seems pretty questionable... :huh:

I ship Taeksun but what she ( packmule) wrote really cannot be not (lol) condescending, the way she says "teaching midgets math" and putting down tribal people as "diatribes", i mean, sure i love the analysis and effort, but it can said in a way that doesn't have to offend everyone. You got to admit, what she said about tribes sounds like what a Pocahontas villain would say. it's blatantly racist no matter what ship you're on. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, MissBelle said:

lol that really was random! Depends on the ring and my line of work I suppose, but as a general answer, I think yes I would wear my engagement ring (or wedding band)

hahahahha! @MissBelle Becoz other shippers trying to find clues about the fiancee ring, so I'm trying to check if DS 2015 is wearing one... hahahhahaha...^^ :phew:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, minibunny said:

2. TK and DS are in the same flight.. If many of you guess he's being clingy.. My bet would be a guy behave inappropriate way towards DS (I heard often some stewardess got this kind of treatment by bad customers) and TK comes fowards to protect DS and DS's friends amaze with that. Then they ask about her relationship with TK.. 

probably, TK will give her plenty of tasks to do during the flight ))

• Like 6

@Wendy Wang They can latch on to the boat as much as they can.I guess the ending won't get changed for the means of better enjoyment of them shippers.And it's okay.Let them have fun out of bashing/reporting/cursing whatsoever.I guess the disappointments are coming out in different ways.

And tbh,I don't see how the similarity between '94,'97 is the basis to make conclusion for '88 one.Yeah JH is the one of the main protagonist of this show,as we get to see the narration develops through his eyes..The fact that his love for DS got stuck in some point,and he did not do anything to make the relationship work,speaks about the flaws of his character.And TK's love story has not been shown from JH's perspective always.We got tons of scenes when tk and ds are alone in tk's room,or in china or in the alley,conversing or in ds's place.I think when you would see the story in the context of the 'structure' of the story and don't focus on the actual incidents that are taking places..you'd leave out lots of details.Even taking a look from a non biased pov,the story/and the ending appears crystal clear to me.I keep repeating this but we're watching different drama till now..when the finale is taking place =/.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Wendy Wang said:

Taek on the other hand always treated Deok Sun the same. He's just not making a move. He's not hiding his feelings but he's also not showing them, which could ACTUALLY lead to Deok Sun falling for him.

And that is SUCH a significant difference. Taek held back from confessing and pursuing Deoksun, but he never stopped being her friend and even though he stepped back, he never alienated her. Not to say that Junghwan necessarily did, and putting distance between them and drawing clear lines is a common way of dealing, but his coping mechanism did inadvertently hurt DS.

But these two boys are both so noble and considerate towards each other, I just really want DS to come in and help them out by following her heart haha (although I don't think TK is going to back down anymore hence the heart-to-heart 'I'm sorry to you, but I love her too much' chat he'll have with JH).

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

I ship Taeksun but what she ( packmule) wrote really cannot be not (lol) condescending, the way she says "teaching midgets math" and putting down tribal people as "diatribes", i mean, sure i love the analysis and effort, but it can said in a way that doesn't have to offend everyone. You got to admit, what she said about tribes sounds like what a Pocahontas villain would say. it's blatantly racist no matter what ship you're on. 

I agree that some of her sentences can be rather snarky but sometimes I wonder if her sarcasm was a retaliation born out of the earlier negativity in the main thread. Unfortunately it also sparked a round of retaliatory posts from a certain other poster (who was also equally pretty offensive in her tone), leading to the whole war.

Its a real pity though. I really liked some of packmule3's theories, especially the recent one about the book that DS was reading (Dangerous Roommates) and DS saying that she hopes the book doesn't disappoint and had some sexy passages... 

• Like 19

Hasn't most of the interviewing been with DS in the future? If the husband is Taek maybe we'll get his POV if they do start to interview him alone or ever starts talking more. But he's not a talker so in a way it makes sense that there are some gaps in his story. I've been wondering if any of the other cast members do get interviewed in the future or maybe they already were interviewed. Next episode looks like it's more about Taek anyway so that's why I was wondering if we'll get more interviewing from the husband in those episodes.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

Hi! Nikkaquarian  I respect your opinion fellow roommates ^__^

..but for me it depends on the readers how they will interpret Packmule3 analysis..

In the view of others, it might be sounds arrogant, but for others it might sounds highly intellectual interpretation/analysis

For my POV the concept is like this..

You can't say kissing on the lips as greetings are inappropriate just because your country doesn't do that as greetings....

Well its last two ep.. Lets enjoy and cheer for our TK/DS...

Lets attend the grand wedding!!hihihihihii^^

• Like 10

@kilaalaa it's a shame that her posts were taken, i too, liked her analysis and was excited to read a new one, the whole shipping war is just tragic

@moonkeeper hi ^^, well, taking off the "teaching midgets math" and other undertones, im going to focus on the part of what she said about tribes.  whatever culture youre on, or preference you have, it's wrong to put down native people like that. Two different people can have different tastes but if one is being racist, well, they're racist. that's it. Her analyses are intellectual, it's a shame, i wish she shouldnt have said anything about tribes..

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

hahahahha! @MissBelle Becoz other shippers trying to find clues about the fiancee ring, so I'm trying to check if DS 2015 is wearing one... hahahhahaha...^^ :phew:

Thr whole ring thing also depends on the culture. My mum only wears her ring on special occasions. The whole engagement ring thing is such a western culture thing to me.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

Oh yes it's true that certain part is a bit too far even for her. Still, i think it can be solved by just editing that certain racist part than deleting her whole post, even the one before that too.

Moreover, packmule already being called "condescending" ever since her first two post, which actually contain waaay less hostility (if any) than her latest post. I remember when people start posting how condescending her tone is, even though the post itself (the first several post) is pretty alright.

I still feel like it's kinda unfair to delete the whole post (which she took time to gather and write) just because there's some minor problem in her tone.

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

isn't the ring just left there on the table when the gang goes to second round... the camera really focus on that ring when they all leaving... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nikkaquarian said:

@kilaalaa it's a shame that her posts were taken, i too, liked her analysis and was excited to read a new one, the whole shipping war is just tragic

@moonkeeper hi ^^, well, taking off the "teaching midgets math" and other undertones, im going to focus on the part of what she said about tribes.  whatever culture youre on, or preference you have, it's wrong to put down native people like that. Two different people can have different tastes but if one is being racist, well, they're racist. that's it. Her analyses are intellectual, it's a shame, i wish she shouldnt have said anything about tribes..

@NikkaquarianIts okay Niks.. ^^  i fully understand your point and concern and i really respect that, that's why I said all of us have different  way of interpretation..

Let's not discuss our culture here (its too sensitive)  ;) ....preferences maybe?  When i read about it, i don't read it as it is..i don't interpret it word by word ,and that's my "Style" that's my "own way of thinking" how can i change my preferences?

Well Niks , its good that were sharing our different opinion in a friendly /roommates way... ^___^

Let's just chill , wait &enjoy the upcoming post from our brilliant analyst/roommates.. ^^

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ebito said:

isn't the ring just left there on the table when the gang goes to second round... the camera really focus on that ring when they all leaving... 

Some people think that DS went back to retrieve the ring..

But then.. well.. it's maybe me.. I dont think I will wear that ring even if I get it from fiancee.. yes, it has some sentimental value, but.. aesthetically.. erm.. I just wont wear it.. that's just me though...other people might have different opinion...

• Like 1

Anyeoung!

I just can not get a picture of jh and ds will be together at the end after watching ep.18 even there will be a dramatic moment that might happen.. 

I am anticipating many sweet akward moments of taeksun...

:phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nicola_nikka said:

keep posting in MT thinking its this one, oops.

"taek won 111 matches in 1 year and in 1994 he forfeited one match for duk seon. his record. omfg."

Oooops...... :D 

Isn't it rare that DS can remember how many winning their neighborhood boy had in what year, when she can't even remember what year her favourite song came out, let alone from which album! Hmmm.....seems like that monoxide whatever doesn't affect her memory as much as she thought especially when it concern her friend Taek :P 

• Like 16