Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Blue lagoon story ahahahha- they live in S Korea. Korean people are very practical: family and job. Not dreams lagoonas. JH is called Jong Pal - because it means - Doctor quack ili Dragon's hand (doctor in Joseon). They have 17 years and dreams but they also know how they need to be responsible, they parents have faith in their good choices. 

Guest gerimisore
2 hours ago, mustardmaimai said:

And this in quite a funny way contradicts what he says about the nature of his attraction to DS. When he says I might die without her, in my head, I keep thinking, you'll be just fine, my boy. Your way of loving is so mature and tempered and slow and steady and stable that it cannot be uprooted or destabilise your life just because she's not around. She's very significant to you, yes, but you've also saved yourself for friends and family, and will put aside your tragedy (if it happens) to be there for others when they need it. *ruffles Taekie's hair*

Can't be any truer than this!

I just realized, to understand Taek, you need to see him very closely and inspect him very carefully or the only thing you understand is his exterior nature, which is the information that everyone knows; a genius baduk boy and a neighborhood fool. But some people don't have the luxury of peeling every single awesome layer of Taek's character, that's why it's easy to blame or misunderstand him/his behaviour.

What interesting from this boy is he keeps contradicting some 'facts' about him or even his own saying with the way he acts. He's seen as the "baby" of the group and yet he understands adult matter better than his own peers. He's blamed  for not doing enough for DS, and yet we see him trying to protect her from the flasher in a way that will not make her feel ashamed, he excused himself to smoke instead of bluntly say "I come because I'm worried". He protects her when she needs to and he understands enough that DS is a brave woman with pride (if you think about it, his action is actually more profound than people see from the outward, it's amazing). And here, as you mentioned, even when he said 'he might die without her', resulting in some people to accuse him as needy, his way of loving her for all this time is actually very mature and stable that I can't help but thinking he'll be fine in the end. DS is the center of his world, but he still has other things to worry about. He's not obsessed with his love interest. It's so not 18-y.o thing to do actually. When you're that young, being in love is like the only thing that matters. It's so exciting that you can't help but always thinking about it. But Taek is not like that. His way of loving is like how a mature normal man does. 'Okay, I love you. But I'm an adult who have other things to do to live so I'm not going to follow you around like a puppy. But, still, I love you.' It's impressive, really. You're impressive, Taekie! *hugs Taekie very tightly*

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:
  Hide contents

I visited both shipping.. both have different topic to talk about.. JH-DS lines.. people demanding steamy kisses, bed scene for the DS&JH .. while here,  we really appreciate how beautiful, pure and mature the relationship between DS and Taek.. Sorry i'm not good explaining in English.. but once you visit the ship, you'll know the difference nuance between two ships.

I noticed this too. I visited both threads and, yes, they mentioned about the kiss scene between DS-JH very often. They can't wait to see it and demand it to happen very soon (which is normal. Every fangirl can dream). But it's such a stark contrast because we mostly discuss the growth of the characters and the connection between them meanwhile the other ship is having a major urge of seeing physical contact between their OTP. None of us is wrong 'tho, it's just interesting how different these two ships are ^^ 

@tanjam I'm currently 23 ^^;;; Yes, you're right. Taek is a very calculating fellow. He doesn't only think of the here and the now, but also a few steps ahead. The future. He can't just ignore the other things just because he's in love. Hmm, a very admirable boy indeed. I'm so proud of him, I'm almost on the verge of being in love with a fictional character. LOL :D

my prediction is right, Taek is not going to confess. he loves his big family. he loves JH for sure. he would never break his relationship with him. it's too precious for him. his big family...is too precious. this national treasure has a big heart.

Baduk is not his life. his big family is.

*group hugs everyone for our precious Taek*

• Like 8

anyone watch today episode? from the live recap from the main thread.i just love the fact that DS wait for Tk to call her after his match.. plus the song "I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOU"  is on repeat today..i like that DS & TK communication level is very good; they talk around each other face to face also a few time via phone.. also don't know if anyone notice this but in the previous episode where both DS/JH/TK couple picture is taken.. DS look a little happy in her picture with TK while look froze in picture with JH.

• Like 9

I think TK wanted to ask DS out for a movie and confess to her there. But...

at the end, he called DS and cancelled the date, saying sorry...

and he cried, even when his teacher congratulated him on winning the game but he still cried...

and DS was confused...

flashback to TK seeing the photo of JH and DS at the MBC concert and damn, look at his eyes :(

and that's the irony :bawling:

• Like 8

You go taek... Standing ovation for you my baby.

I'm so happy for you. I'm not sad..no no,why should I be? Go on sweetheart... LIVE YOUR LIFE, DATE GIRLS, HAVE FUNNNNNNN MY BABY DOLL. 

Yeah...I'm proud of him. He's so mature for his age.

Don't be sad everyone.. Don't be because I'm looking at the bigger picture here hahaha..

• Like 12

Why i feel taeki as strong lead here after reading live recap??? Maybe this is the reason ds will end up with jh first? But if We have time jump,im pretty sure ds and taeki to be the end game !!! What i see when he was cried for jh, that because he support ds and jh. Even jh giving up for ds. We dont see him crying like taeki did ?!!!!!

• Like 11

Hahaha.. @meguna im handling the episode well. I love what TK did. I went on Twitter to see the reactions lol. Some shippers are scared saying..."what if tk dates a lot of girls" and I started grinning so hard, LOL because that is exactly what came to my mind.hehehe.

• Like 13