Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

7 hours ago, hafunohane said:

Pls ignore this post....the ew....its driving me nuts becos icant do anthing with it!!! I cannot even delete typo or remove quotes!

Aw

JH underestimate Taek

seriously sad that Taek only had like probably 2/3 mins of screentime in this entire episode. this episode's preview included him just to make us anxious/ anticipate for nothing T_T AND THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE SERIOUSLY PLS NO CHILBONG 2.0 PLOT WRITER/PD NIM YA HEAR ME... 

ADDED: Ok, another 24 hours wait for the next episode. The triangle isn't really taking a step forward except for that bed- scene. From the preview it looks like DS will back away on the last second when TK is almost going to kiss her.. i mean come on at this point DS would want JH to kiss her, not TK. If DS is using TK to make JH jealous next episode seriously i'm just gonna be more and more disappointed at the way they use Taek. They use him in last two previews just to make PBG and TK's fans anticipate/ watch or what?? i'm a JH-DS shipper but the way their triangle is currently carved out is honestly a bit underwhelming for the entire one week they made us wait. And from the preview DS looks like she's primping to make JH notice her... she rested her head on JH's shoulder while wearing headband but the next thing we know she's about to be kissed by TK.. aigoooo... 

Screen_Shot_2015_12_11_at_4_37_35_AM.png

• Like 5

Taek will not kiss DS he was with her when she was crying, I bet he will back away for DS's sake calm down chingudeol let's believe in uri Taekie ^^

Edit; Also there is a reason why they showed us DS sleeping in both guys existence and their reaction to that. Besides the more I see the more DSxTKlooks like R97 couple ^^

• Like 6

Didn't you guys read my comment about Chilbong vs Taek? There is no way they will let real/fictional character end up miserable. Trust me and left assuming things to the JH/DS shippers. JH once again proved he also doesn't deserve miserable ending I would like to have him as my son^^, But the way I see it he is being coward sigh...So that's why he will date other girls? Come on. Writers not so stupid to let big clue revealed this soon. I bet both guys will be dating with other girls by the time ep 15 aka time skip. 

• Like 5

Did anybody mentioned Taek said "Are you crazy?" to DS. Now I will drop a question here. 

Which one is healthy? Misleading viewers from earlier episodes or recent episodes? 

I'm talking  about future husband's behavior being same with JH. I was convinced that JH is husband because of that. But look what I'm doing now. I think people tends to forget or let it go things while time goes by. That's my assumption. What do you think?
  • Like 5

If they make taeki just human plot device, I'll hate the writer to death. Please give us realistic story more than first love things. If jh end up with duksun, then ok but dont hurt taeki too much. Im sorry im soooooo emotinal now  ㅠㅠ i dont even now why im like this. @onlysb1 thank you for pouring fire in my heart with ur words. You gave me a hope again.

• Like 6

I really really really hope that Teak will meet a girl who loves him and his story will be sufficiently developed.

I know the preview is misleading but when I see Taek wearing that winter coat and that cap,the image of Chilbong automatically appears in my mind as CB was in the same kind of clothes in R94.

And regarding the last few seconds of the review, Taek looks like he's gonna cry. I find it a bit strange when Taek's face was actually closed up in ep 11 preview but today that scene was not shown at all. 

As someone has pointed out that the writer/PD shows DS at sleep/on the bed with both JH and TK, there must be a reason. So far, I think the writer/PD tries to create similar situations between DS and the 2 guys so yeah, there will be more things to come. 

Good news we can see DS and TK bickering with each other :)) and I still believe so strongly about the deep connection between DS and TK. No offense here but if I'm to compare Si Won and Tae Wong moments, Na Jung and Chilbong moments, I can't see the natural kind of relaxed feeling from both parties. Looking at how comfortable DS is when she sleeps in TK's room gives me hope in Taektanic haha.

But I do agree that we need to see more Taek's actions (tomorrow I guess) and DS's reactions to all these things. I do have a feeling that TK will also push DS away (may be because of her feelings to JH or something else) and then both JH and TK will be at the similar points again in this husband hunt.

And I will be so sad if anyone is Chilbonged :(

• Like 5

sorry i was reading all the comments here and R88 main. i understd that the mums went to fortune teller and SW mum was predicted to have another son, which now likely to be Taek if she and Taek dad marry. but wouldn't that make JJ his step sis? then how can they marry? i rmb reading from DS-SW shipper thread (SW was my 1st hubby choice) that korean society dun allow such marriage. correct?

have not watch ep11, if Taek dad and SW mum really marry then i will be happy for them cos they deserve someone and happiness (esp Taek dad). but if that happens and DS-JH is endgame (heaven forbids), then what will happen to Taekie??? so many comments about how Taek mirror a korean baduk player and JJ will marry Taek eventually. i dun want Taek to get hurt! PD better not any-old-how-last-min bundle Taek off with someone to avoid Chilbong-ing Taek.

• Like 4